uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2023, 11:37 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

This is an interesting thread. Some women, my wife for example, the vulva is right up front, she's an outie, she keeps herself trimmed, so from the front all is visible. She has smallish boobs, so she was in the cover-up the pussy first school, she figured her boobs would get much attention, she's wrong about that. One time a pool party turned into a skinny dip, the booze and pot helped, there were 5 young ladies there, my wife included, the other female's bush hid that their vulvas, but my wife was very visible and got a lot of attention from guys. At first she was embarrassed, but that changed when she started enjoying the attention.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2023, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihoin View Post
In my wife's case, it wasn't as much a lost bet as it was a "dare."

There wasn't anyone around at our nudist venue; and the topic of "spreading" came up (don't remember how lol!) Now; my wife is not really squeamish about how "exposed" she is, but lounging around "spread open" to her is taking it a "step too far." I replied: "well; you've never really tried it; and no one is around right now...here's your opportunity!" Not one to back away from a challenge, she decided to "assume the position", much like the pic below (not her either; I'm still kicking myself for not having the presence of mind to snap a pic.)

Her "feedback" on it was that it actually felt "really nice." It was in fact so relaxing to her that she fell asleep in that pose! When she "came to" she just turned to me and asked if she'd been spread open the entire time; and I just giggled and confirmed it. She was actually surprised that she'd found it THAT comfortable. She wasn't even bothered when I told her that a couple of people had walked by and seen her asleep with her legs open.

She still doesn't "stay spread" around other people; but she has a different opinion of it now. But like many nudist women, she doesn't want to feel "on display." So many will never allow themselves to enjoy relaxing legs open.
The comfortable way your wife is sitting in your photo is the way I wish my wife would sit. I love it when ladies pose that way but so few do. It would really turn me on knowing that others would be able to get a good look my wife's bare pussy.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2023, 12:37 AM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy15 View Post
The comfortable way your wife is sitting in your photo is the way I wish my wife would sit.
Just a quick correction: that is not my wife in the pic; I was simply using that photo as an "illustration" of how my wife sometimes lounges. But when she does it, she is facing away from other people. Occasionally someone wading by will "catch" her thus exposed; but it's not very frequent. But it wouldn't bother me in the least if she did it around people.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Some women, my wife for example, the vulva is right up front, she's an outie, she keeps herself trimmed, so from the front all is visible.
We have a good friend at the resort that shares the same distinctive physical traits. On top of that she has a pronounced labia (aka "big lips"); and you can see all of it from pretty much any angle. In her case she has clearly chosen to not care. She probably comes off as an exhibitionist to some people; but the reality is simply that her pussy is practically "unhideable."
The "challenge" for me is not looking at her "ever-present" pussy when we interact. I don't want to make her self-conscious; even if she appears to not care. My wife, on the other hand, does look; and will even talk to me about seeing a LOT of our friend's pussy while hanging out. But I guess she feels that being a woman herself - coupled with the fact she also has "big lips" that our friend has seen - gives her "permission" to look. Women can be "funny" that way.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2023, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Just a quick correction: that is not my wife in the pic; I was simply using that photo as an "illustration" of how my wife sometimes lounges. But when she does it, she is facing away from other people. Occasionally someone wading by will "catch" her thus exposed; but it's not very frequent. But it wouldn't bother me in the least if she did it around people.*

We have a good friend at the resort that shares the same distinctive physical traits. On top of that she has a pronounced labia (aka "big lips"); and you can see all of it from pretty much any angle. In her case she has clearly chosen to not care. She probably comes off as an exhibitionist to some people; but the reality is simply that her pussy is practically "unhideable."
The "challenge" for me is not looking at her "ever-present" pussy when we interact. I don't want to make her self-conscious; even if she appears to not care. My wife, on the other hand, does look; and will even talk to me about seeing a LOT of our friend's pussy while hanging out. But I guess she feels that being a woman herself - coupled with the fact she also has "big lips" that our friend has seen - gives her "permission" to look. Women can be "funny" that way.
Sorry for assuming that was your wife. I just wish more ladies would sit that way.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2023, 01:14 PM

Thanked 1,399 Times in 147 Posts

My current partner has a very tidy pussy appearance so even when fully shaved she only shows her mound and outer lips even when laying back. Unless she actually spreads her legs.

My previous partner had a very short trimmed patch with a puffy soft mound but her clitoral hood and labia were very visible even when standing.
(Labia hypertrophic) I believe they call it but dangly bits is what I called it. And more upfront too.

It Attracted the attention of many when we were naked on the beach or around others.
Caused more than one guy to get an erection in our presence.

So then it was his turn to try to hide what was between their legs before their wife or partner noticed their reaction.
I actually loved it… Made her unique.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2023, 07:52 PM

Thanked 1,006 Times in 125 Posts

My wife is private until she isn't. In other words she'll say things like 'I'll only wear that thong bikini when no one is around' but as soon as it's on, all the modesty goes and she'll make no attempt to cover up.

Many times we've been to clothing optional beaches and she's kept her bottoms on, but whenever she is brave enough to take them off, she'll totally relax into it.

As others have said, pubic hair provides good coverage, so it's strange that shaving bare often results in a less guarded approach. I can say that my wife has been naked with various styles of pubic hair, but her fully open / spread fanny has only ever been seen bald. There is definitely more confidence, even though she was originally reluctant to shave.

It helps that she has (as I like to remind her) a very fuckable pussy, just the slightest hint of an outie, a slit that's mainly underneath but visible at the front and perfectly proportioned juicy lips.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2023, 08:01 PM

Quote:
We have a good friend at the resort that shares the same distinctive physical traits. On top of that she has a pronounced labia (aka "big lips"); and you can see all of it from pretty much any angle.
For those who have no idea what that actually would look like, I found a perfect example. This looks pretty much like our friends'; and I'm sure everyone can understand now why it's "unhideable" and why it can be hard to maintain eye contact while hanging out lol!
For a social nudist, being "equipped" in that manner is going to obviously take a lot more confidence; since it is certainly going to attract much more attention than a "lower" vulva.

My wife also has labia hypertrophy; but her labia is much lower than our friends'. So she can easily choose whether it is seen or not. Our friend does not have that option lol!

This is today's lesson in female anatomy lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearoak View Post
As others have said, pubic hair provides good coverage, so it's strange that shaving bare often results in a less guarded approach.
It's an interesting fact. It happened with my wife; but even more strikingly with my ex. It was a "chicken or egg" thing with her: I don't know if she became more confident first and decided to shave as a result of being "ok" with people seeing her vulva; or shaving and having "nothing left to hide" made her more confident. I'll have to ask my wife...
Attached Thumbnails
2099546022.jpg  

Last edited by Shihoin; 11-10-2023 at 08:13 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2023, 07:04 PM

Thanked 1,006 Times in 125 Posts

Quote:
You say that her pussy is unhideable but of course it would be hideable if she kept her bush.

It's another feature of the bald pussy trend, that you are not only exposing your most intimate parts, but also something unique and personal.

It never fails to amaze me that women choose to share this with me and others at beaches and spas.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2023, 11:21 PM

Default Making the pussy public...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearoak View Post
It never fails to amaze me that women choose to share this with me and others at beaches and spas.
On that topic...

Not that long ago, my wife and I were discussing some of our more "uninhibited" nudist friends and acquaintances; including the one I described earlier. I'm actually pretty lucky that's she's willing to have these conversations!
So I asked her how come some women at our resort will actually have a whole conversation with their legs open right in front of me. She says there's usually two reasons (not including exhibitionism):
- The feel they can trust me and be comfortable naked in front of me, so they let their guard down. If their "natural posture" is open-legged, they're going to be fine with me seeing them that way (which my wife has done herself with others).
- They're newbies and they're trying to "prove" they're confident (they're usually not) by taking a more "open posture" (which my wife has also done).

I know some may find this incredibly erotic. But I've been in situations: whether it's someone standing right in front of me with their pussy right in front of my face, sitting open-legged on the top ledge of the hot-tub, or simply reclining on their lounge chair with their legs open; where it's actually pretty awkward, as it turns out. As a proper social nudist you're "expected" to maintain eye contact; and I've sat there, stuck, with a pussy right in front of me but forced to maintain eye contact. It's like having an itch you can't scratch! Sometimes it feels like they're doing it on purpose; as a matter of fact, my wife admitted she has done it with one of our male friends just to see if he'd be able to maintain eye contact without looking at her exposed pussy!
These "rules of etiquette" don't seem to apply to women. I asked my wife: "what about a guy standing in front of you with his dick dangling at eye level?" She says: "well...I'm going to look!" WTF!? LOL!

Nudist women can get away with that kind of stuff because the resort culture allows them to. They can get a guy kicked out of the resort with a single complaint. At the same time, it can also help women be less inhibited; as with my wife. She knows that when standing open-legged in front of our group of friends, the women might look at her pussy; but the men will force themselves to stare at her face. She also knows that if she looks away they will then look while she's not watching; which gives her complete control of when and how they see her pussy. Must be nice!

Last edited by Shihoin; 11-20-2023 at 11:27 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2023, 04:03 PM

You forgot that some simply don't care. Their spread legs has noting to do with you, whether you see them or not.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer