Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2017, 08:55 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertycpl View Post
My wife and I are going to Erding next week. Looking forward to it!
You will love it.
Old 10-18-2017, 06:01 PM

Default Geneva

first time posting, been to a few spa in recent years and seen some great things,
one memory i have of a trip to Geneva this time last year, they have a sauna down on the lake and you can eat drink, any also be nude for sauna and dips in the lake. i went there during the day and spent 4-5 hours, there were a couple really cute women there and seeing them nude was amazing, it really cool seeing the natives go about their business but what i really like is seeing tourists doing it for prob the first time.there was group of 4 americans i think, 2 guys 2 girls, 1 guy and girl seemed a couple the other just friends, neither woman had a great body both around 23 but thinking that they are backpacking around europe and hanging out nude on that day really excites me, i know it must have made the guys days, the bf getting to show off his gf and both getting to see the other girl nude, at the same time there was a really hot asian woman, prob around 35, short great ass small tits with beautiful brown nipples, had the pleasure of sitting in a sauna by myself on 3 occasions that she walked in, little smile say hello, my cock was swollen without being erect so she got a great look.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jasahern33222 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2017, 01:09 PM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts

Went to Norway a few days ago and found this great spa. I love to go to a spa after work sometimes because it helps stressing down, and as a bonus you get to see nice girls nude .

When I got there I went to the first sauna. This particular one is clearly lit. There was just 1 girl and 2 guys there clearly friends, and obv their first time at such place. They were nude under a towel. The girl was slim and had a great body, and not too careful covering her bits. A nice look. They disappeared after a little while.

Took a walk outside and found a Jacuzzi. It has space for about 4 people. I went naked in. 5-10 min later a couple joined in. This girl was a pale girl and went topless. The girl was moving around a lot and sometimes touched a leg/arm. It was nice being naked next to her. 15 min later they left. I sit there for 15 more minutes hoping another couple would join, but no one came so I went to another sauna.

This sauna had seats where you can lean back and relax. Stone bench so no towels required. First sight is 3 naked girls laying there with pussy and tits on display. 2 of them were shaved, and 1 had a landing strip. Age approximately 35. There were 2 naked dudes in there as well. I sat down and carefully peaked a few times on the girls without getting busted xD.

Later in another sauna I had a great experience. Wooden sauna with good lighting. Saw 2 girls naked lying on the bench. I sat down next to one of them. She was fully shaved and not embarrassed at all. Pretty nice sitting in a sauna and 2 meters to the left you can look right into a fully shaved pussy with legs slightly spread. Her eyes were closed so easy to not get caught looking. She was approximately 30 years old and extremely good looking.

Finally I went to some event in one if the sauna. This was a really weird event really, but there were lots of people there. About 15 men and 5 women in a medium lit place. Everyone naked, no towels and all women in the age 25-40. Some were shaved, some were not. Some clothed girl increased the heat and waved around with a big feather. Got a nice look at one of the hairy-pussy girls when she went from a high position to a lower position, legs together and ass down. Saw everything from anus to pussy entry. In the breaks people were just hanging out naked outside and in the pool outside casually talking. One girl was floating around in the pool outside naked. This went on for about 40 minutes. Nice experience.

Then at the end I went to a thermal bath. The same 3 girls from earlier were inside and just me. Everyone naked. Not exactly sure, but somehow they were teasing me. Whether on purpose or not, I almost got a mild erection when they were floating on stomach with face away from me hanging in the edge of the pool. Then spreading legs and kicking around showing anus and pussy from behind. Not easy to not get an erection when you see everything on 3 girls from being spreading legs .

Its really nice to be at a place like this, seeing everyday girls naked just like it was nothing. Just have to be careful when looking so noone notice. I have to come back to this place later. Hope you liked the story.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristerChrister View Post
Went to Norway a few days ago and found this great spa. I love to go to a spa after work sometimes because it helps stressing down, and as a bonus you get to see nice girls nude .

When I got there I went to the first sauna. This particular one is clearly lit. There was just 1 girl and 2 guys there clearly friends, and obv their first time at such place. They were nude under a towel. The girl was slim and had a great body, and not too careful covering her bits. A nice look. They disappeared after a little while.

Took a walk outside and found a Jacuzzi. It has space for about 4 people. I went naked in. 5-10 min later a couple joined in. This girl was a pale girl and went topless. The girl was moving around a lot and sometimes touched a leg/arm. It was nice being naked next to her. 15 min later they left. I sit there for 15 more minutes hoping another couple would join, but no one came so I went to another sauna.

This sauna had seats where you can lean back and relax. Stone bench so no towels required. First sight is 3 naked girls laying there with pussy and tits on display. 2 of them were shaved, and 1 had a landing strip. Age approximately 35. There were 2 naked dudes in there as well. I sat down and carefully peaked a few times on the girls without getting busted xD.

Later in another sauna I had a great experience. Wooden sauna with good lighting. Saw 2 girls naked lying on the bench. I sat down next to one of them. She was fully shaved and not embarrassed at all. Pretty nice sitting in a sauna and 2 meters to the left you can look right into a fully shaved pussy with legs slightly spread. Her eyes were closed so easy to not get caught looking. She was approximately 30 years old and extremely good looking.

Finally I went to some event in one if the sauna. This was a really weird event really, but there were lots of people there. About 15 men and 5 women in a medium lit place. Everyone naked, no towels and all women in the age 25-40. Some were shaved, some were not. Some clothed girl increased the heat and waved around with a big feather. Got a nice look at one of the hairy-pussy girls when she went from a high position to a lower position, legs together and ass down. Saw everything from anus to pussy entry. In the breaks people were just hanging out naked outside and in the pool outside casually talking. One girl was floating around in the pool outside naked. This went on for about 40 minutes. Nice experience.

Then at the end I went to a thermal bath. The same 3 girls from earlier were inside and just me. Everyone naked. Not exactly sure, but somehow they were teasing me. Whether on purpose or not, I almost got a mild erection when they were floating on stomach with face away from me hanging in the edge of the pool. Then spreading legs and kicking around showing anus and pussy from behind. Not easy to not get an erection when you see everything on 3 girls from being spreading legs .

Its really nice to be at a place like this, seeing everyday girls naked just like it was nothing. Just have to be careful when looking so noone notice. I have to come back to this place later. Hope you liked the story.
Nice try - but Norway dont have these everyone-naked mixed gender saunas.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to verkisto For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2017, 02:46 PM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by verkisto View Post
Nice try - but Norway dont have these everyone-naked mixed gender saunas.
They do certainly do, but only 2 or 3 places I know of. When you figure out where, please don't disclose the name of the places here publicly. That makes this page show up on Google search and that might be bad for the place. It would be too bad if they closed up.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristerChrister For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2017, 06:12 PM

Default Geneva sauna

so just to finish off the trip to the sauna in geneva. my favourite girl was a canadian girl, i was walking back to the changing room when i noticed her coming in, really beautiful and was wearing a floppy hat, she was clearly a first timer and i the first person she was going to see in the nude.i said hello and she said hello back but kinda blushed and looked away but defo took a sneaky peak. so it turns out she was there to meet her bf who was a local, so i hung around to see her nude appearance and sure enough after a few minutes she emerged with just a towel on her. i was reading my book and as she walked past i looked up and said hello again, she smiled and walkked on but loosened her towel and i got to see her amazing ass as she entered a sauna, i couldnt wait to see her so i gave it a cpl minutes and entered. her body was tight, nice c cup tits perfect nipples and a little hair below.so i bumped into her on a number of occasion and i was in a steam room that came with body scrub, like a leafy mixture you rubbed into your skin,i watched as her bf first rubbed it onto her body for like 10 minutes, i think me and the 5 guys in there couldnt belive how lucky we were, but it was going to get better, she took her turn, she worked the mixture into his entire body and he had got a little hard, i thought she wouldnt touch his cock in a room with 6 strangers but she looked him in the eye and went for it, it was masterbation but she was stroking it on to his cock and he went hard and he tried to hide it which made her chuckle, it truly was an amazing thing to see, i was concealing my own erection so once the blood ebbed away i went to the bathroom to take care of myself
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jasahern33222 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 07:42 AM

Default female pool attendant

Last Friday I was back in my favorite sauna. Every Friday there is a naked evening in the therme.

I lay on a lounger with my swimwear. Not far from me were 2 girls aged 16 or 17 years.

Then came the announcement from the loudspeakers: "Nude evening in the spa, please take off your swimwear."

I looked to the 2 girls. They did not take off their swimwear. But they also did not want to leave the therme. They looked in the direction of the entrance and waited for the nudists. I decided to take my swimming trunks off.

First, they did not discover me. The first naked men entered the therme. They were still dressed on their beds. Then a pool attendant came to them and asked them to undress or leave the therme.

They got up and looked around. Then they discovered me. Both girls looked at me shyly and then left the therme.

For a while nothing happened. Then a female pool attendant took charge of the thermal landscape. This lifeguard was already known to me. Obviously she already knew me too. She also greeted me earlier.

I lay naked on my lounger. She turned her rounds in the therme conspicuously often. She ran past my seat every turn. I pretended to read. Shortly after passing a round at my place, I watched her.

Suddenly she looked back directly at me. When she realized that I had caught her while staring, she quickly turned around again. She made her next laps much later and then unfortunately she did not pass my place anymore.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2017, 07:59 AM

Fred,

I really love your stories !
I like description you make of your sauna trips it reminds me Pedro's topic !

Thank you !
The Following User Says Thank You to moi5639 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2018, 05:56 PM

Default First Time Sauna

Since moving out from my parents, I joined one of the gyms in town. It has Wellness/Spa included, but for two years, I never dared going upstairs to the Sauna, as it is mixed sex/nude. So on 26th of December, I decided to go to the gym early in the morning, to check out the Spa area, hopefully with no people, so I could get a look at it. I was really nervous about it, so I decided to first have a run and get tired a bit... after an hour of running, I kept delaying my venture and decided to do my regular exercises... taking my time. This wasn't the first time I planed to go to the Sauna, but then I decided it needed to happen, so I went to the showers, grabbed my bathrobe and a towel and climed the stairs. At the door was a big sign "Nacktzone" (Zone of nakedness")... My heart pounded of nervousness. When I got into the room, I saw a couple of chairs, and couches facing each other, a "Kneipp gang", as I kept on walking I came to the showers and the ice pool leading to the four Saunas and the Dampfbad... There was only one couple on the beds in the relax area. One bathrobe was hanging in front of one of the Saunas, Adiletten too. So I thought to go into the Dampfbad. I quickly read the instructions on the plate. Take pillow, wash it inside - before and after sitting on it. Happily the Dampfbad was empty as anticipated. I washed the seat with the waterhose and sat down opposite. Relaxed. Calmed down. I actually enjoyed the smell of eucalypt...
After about 5 minutes I heard some soft steps approaching. Through the glass door I saw the silhouette of a slender person. I thought it could be a woman and then the door opened and a woman - maybe my age, maybe a bit older, 27-28 - came into the room... puffy nipples, nice formed breasts, wet reddish curly hair. I quickly looked down again. I got a bit nervous, feared an erection, as the woman was way to attractive compared to what I read about Saunas (old and male)... As she turned on the cold water to clean her seat-pillow, her standing right in front of me, I risked another look. She turned around, looked at me and asked "It isn't always such bright light in here, is it?". I though no conversation - lady, don't you know. And then I just said, "Think it depends on the attendants". Then I looked down again. I put my hand across, so I could cover my penis and the women sat about a meter to my side, right next to the door. Happily she wasn't facing me. Happily I didn't have her tits hanging in front of my eyes, I think otherwise I would have been evicted for an indecency. After 10 minutes I decided it was time to get out and headed for the showers. After about 30 seconds the woman from the Dampfbad stepped out aswell and took a shower opposite. She took her time and started soaping her hair, facing towards me, but eyes closed, so I risked to look a bit longer, and lower. A sweet trimmed red landing strip.... Red toe nails. I turned around, took a towel and had a go for the locker room. I will be back to explore the Sauna and not only the Dampfbad.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:04 PM

Default Mixed locker rooms

I have been countless times to saunas in Germany, Belgium, etc over the years. Not all visits have been particularly eventful, but I do have a few specific episodes that remained burnt in my memory.

Something I find particularly memorable is when I have a chance to observe a good-looking woman undressing (or even getting dressed) in the mixed locker rooms. Unfortunately that doesn't happen that often, you need the right combination of circumstances - the locker room may be too empty, or too busy; it may be empty of people but with most lockers already taken, so you have to change near whichever one happens to be free, etc. Also you can hardly "strategically" go near where a woman may be changing if there are many other lockers available. Finally, many women undress doing this: they first quickly strip to their underwear, then put on their bathing robes, and only then remove their underwear (that is, they are relatively modest when undressing even if they will be naked later, go figure).

Anyway on a few occasions the circumstances were exactly right, and I will share now two of the most memorable episodes.

- tje first one was in Germany at a medium-sized place withcombined water park + sauna area, with the textile pools on the lower level and the nude sauna area upstairs. Most people would use the pools first, with swimwear, using the locker cabins there, and then walk up some steps to go to the sauna level, where they would be required to get naked and leave the swimwear in pigeon holes (often interesting to watch but that's for another time). Alternatively, if you were interested mainly in using the saunas, you could use another flight of stairs as you enter, to use the sauna level's own locker rooms.

Now, in that particular place the sauna locker rooms were rather small, with little space - and gender-segregated, for some reason (that is relatively rare). But on one occasion the following happened. I had just found one of the few lockers available in the men's locker room, on a particularly busy evening, in a sort of side branch of the locker room with two sets of lockers right in the middle, creating a dead-end, a bit apart from the rest of the locker room. So I found an available locker just inside that side branch, and started to undress in the narrow space between the locker and the wall.

As I am already down to t-shirt and boxers, a couple enters the locker room, and after looking for a few seconds they decide to also look for lockers in the same side branch where I was. They excused themselves as they squeezed past me (fully dressed). The woman took a locker just two further down from mine, the guy had to walk past the lockers into the dead-end to find one just on the other side, so he was out of sight. They looked to be in their later 20s - early 30s. The girl had short blond hair, was very slim with I guess B-cups. Overall very pretty. They looked alike, so I guessed that they were more likely siblings (or cousins or whatever) than in a relationship. I also noticed that only the guy was carrying a large bag, she didn't have any. So just before he went to look for his locker, he briefly opened the bag, and from it he took a towel and a pair of slippers which he handed to the girl.

The girl starts to strip, quickly removing her jacket, pullover and jeans. By then I was also down to my shorts and about to get naked (and only a towel - almost nobody bothered with robes in that particular place). But then my "gentlemanly" side kicked in. It was none of my business, but as I said before, in principle that was a men-only locker room, and I wasn't sure if they knew that. So as politely as possible, I turned to her (who was now in t-shirt and panties) and said, "hi, excuse me. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, that's not the issue, but I thought I should inform you that, in theory, this is the men's locker room".

She looked at me, and said "oh I know. We come here often". Then she gave me a smile and added, "so far none of the gentlemen has complained". She quickly got back to what she was doing and removed her t-shirt. She was just tossing her clothes into the locker. Then, in her bra and panties, she turned to where her brother (I assume) was, out of sight, and said "hey before you go to the shower could you just hand me my shampoo". She said that even as she was unhooking her bra. The guy just casually said "ok catch" and threw it over the lockers, and she managed to catch it. I still caught a glimpse of her, topless, throwing the bra into the locker, but by then I was naked, holding my towel, had closed my locker, and I had no excuse to stand there longer, so I (reluctantly) went to the shower. The guy was there as well, but unfortunately she apparently preferred to use the ladies' shower.

I did get to see her several times though. As I said, she didn't have a robe, just the towel, and she mostly preferred to walk around naked with the towel tossed over one shoulder and just partly covering her body, left boob fully exposed, rather than wrap it around her. We were also in the same Aufguss section, and I got a nice look at her when entering the sauna and arranging her towel one bench level below mine.

I will tell the second story later.

Tags
hot tub, sauna

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s