Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2020, 08:42 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
You just described my wife and me pretty much every day until we had kids. (The sex outside; not just holding hands, ha.)
LOL, I think part of what led to this is our oldest daughter just graduated from college. While she did land a job she moved back in with us for now to save up some money and waiting for her best friend to also get a job so they can get an apartment together. Not that we don’t have sex still obviously but it is a little easier to let go when we are alone.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2020, 11:34 PM

Thanked 1,037 Times in 45 Posts
Default 2nd time at the quarry with him

I could see his truck as I drove up and Chet was standing in the shade of the tree he had parked beneath. No one else was there and I remember feeling a flutter in my stomach. Yes I was anticipating this and I was wanting it – whatever it was that was about to occur.

Driving past him I turned my truck around and then pulled in front of him to park. Today’s bikini was pink and black, not that I thought I would be wearing it for long. I had a white cover-up on it and my hair was back in a ponytail.

I was wearing my flip-flops and I got out and he was standing at the back of his truck with the tailgate down. I took the cover-up off and put it in the backseat of my truck. He was smiling, obviously happy to see me.

“Hey,” I said with a little wave, taking my beach blanket out of the back and carrying it with me as I walked over to where he was standing. He took it from me and lay it on the tailgate. He had one already there on the tailgate kind of spread out.

“I have been thinking about this all day,” he said as he took my hand and had me to turn around and lean over the tailgate and his blanket, my hands in front of me. He pulled my bikini bottoms down to my feet and I stepped out of them as he parted my legs some. He took off his trunks and rubbed baby oil over his erection and bent his legs and slowly pushed his hard, thick cock up inside of me.

I moaned as it went in and it seemed like it filled me up as his hand went to my hips. He took it slow for a few moments to let me get used to it. It felt huge inside of me, spreading me inside, the feeling intense but good as I took it inside of me.

“This has been on my mind since I got your text,” he said, his hips pushing his heavy erection in and out of my pussy. I just closed my eyes and went with the sensation.

His hand went to my butt cheeks and he spread them, I knew his eyes were looking at my body. “You have a beautiful asshole,” he said softly.

I chuckled. “A girl doesn’t hear that every day,” I said, drawing a short laugh from him.

There wasn’t much talking after that as he picked up speed and intensity and fucked me harder. It felt great and it did not take long before we were both cumming, his penis pressed against my cervix lightly as he spent himself inside of me.

When he pulled out, I stood up and he turned me and he kissed me as I put my hands on his strong arms. He brushed some errant hairs from the side of my face with me standing there naked except for a bikini top and flip-flops. As I raised my hands up to pull it back and add it to my pony-tail he moved one of the cups from my breast and sucked my titty, his tongue circling my nipple and I knew this was going to be a fun evening. I love my titties being sucked.

I took off my top and put it beside my bottoms in his truck and we put the blankets out on the bank of the quarry. We had talked a little before we got in the water, small talk and I was surprised at how comfortable we were with each other.

We walked into the water until he was chest deep and I got in his arms. We stayed close to where we could go to the truck and dress if we needed to. It appeared we were there less for the swimming and more of the sex as we kissed and made out.

Chet carried me to the blanket and put me down on it and I went to my knees and sucked his cock. He stood there in the outdoors and met my eyes part of it, scanning the area of the road and gate in the distance. His cock tasted great and I could taste the slight sweetness of his pre-sem leaking from the tip.

“I love watching you,” he said, smiling as we looked at each other. I responded by taking as much of his length into my throat as I could, sucking deeply as he sighed. His hands were in my hair and at times he would hold my hand and his hips moved, fucking my mouth.

His hands were in my hair as I sucked his cock and I took my mouth off long enough to tell him to cum in my mouth and he just nodded with a smile. It took a while, but with a groan he pushed his cock into my mouth, holding my head with his hands as he jetted his cum into my mouth and throat. I swallowed around his shaft as he helped me up to my feet.

I was naked and I knew we had just got started and then suddenly it had to end. I followed his eyes as I looked toward the gate and saw the pick-up truck pull up to it. Some of my friends. Obviously they had talked to my sister because I think she was the only one who knew where I was. Chet and I put on our swimsuits and got in the water. I knew we both wanted more, but I knew my friends and they wouldn’t leave until I left.

“Are we could to do this again,” I asked.

“Can you come over to my house in the evening?” he asked me.

“After dark?” and he nodded. The truck was coming up the dirt road and we were in the water together, but far enough apart it didn’t look like what it had been earlier. He had picked up the blanket and put it in his truck.

We would meet at the rock quarry a few more times but it quit being our go to place because of the possible interruptions and it would not take many of them happening with he and I there alone before someone put 2 and 2 together.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rachellus For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s