uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2020, 05:53 AM

Thanked 6,936 Times in 615 Posts
Default do women like to be photographed?

No one answer

I suspect that the majority of women do not like to be photographed, even with their clothes on

A bigger majoirty are not into being photographed half or fully naked - but, then again some are.

I suspect that many women we see here (many, not all) were photographed under a certain level of mental duress, but hoped and believed the photos would not see 'the light of day'

At some point, perhaps, we might look at our behaviour. But as addicts, what chance do we have. The photographer is as bad as the viewwer. We've set a public hearing on all this starting on 17th July 2124
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2020, 09:03 AM

Thanked 1,703 Times in 139 Posts
Default Hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by postmanuk View Post
No one answer

I suspect that the majority of women do not like to be photographed, even with their clothes on
Not so sure I agree, postmanuk! I feel
like people (women, men, and anyone else!) only actively dislike being photographed when they are insecure. With regards to nudes specifically, I’d be willing to wager that most women are actually very turned on by the proposition of being photographed naked - atleast in theory. In my experience (without painting w/ too broad a brush) straight women love to feel sexually desired by a man they are attracted to, and the gift of taking nudes is a big turn on for both parties.

I think the rubber hits the road when it comes to trust. Women are rightly suspicious that men will keep their private moments safe and sound, I.e. won’t send them to friends or share them on the internet. If forums like these are any indication - there’s a strong urge among men to do just that. Myself included haha.

I think there’s a strong innate female desire to be drooled over by men. The fact that so many women happily spread for the camera despite the fact that a picture of their smiling face and pussy might end up in the hands of their son’s 15 year old friend...seems like pretty good evidence to me!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1