photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2016, 10:35 AM

Default Do women like to be photographed?

I can only conclude from seeing thousands of different women photographed nude or partially nude that they love to be photographed. Even ones not willing to bless their husbands with fucking other people seem very willing to be photographed. Bring them on!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Johnnyoneshot For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2016, 10:59 AM

Thanked 468,212 Times in 21,555 Posts
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyoneshot View Post
I can only conclude from seeing thousands of different women photographed nude or partially nude that they love to be photographed. Even ones not willing to bless their husbands with fucking other people seem very willing to be photographed. Bring them on!
I think they like to be complimented and know hear that they are desirable to other men. If you can get them to take photos let them know how sexy it is, how hot it makes you and make part of your routine.

Vacations and trips to hotels seem to warm the ladies up and make them more willing.
Old 03-06-2016, 11:13 AM

Thanked 1,974 Times in 130 Posts
Default First time

I noticed even the fist time I ha taken pictures of my wife she would say she was doing it just for me and wasn't really into it herself. But her pussy swells up with excitement every time. Some of you have seen her pussy shots so you know hat I mean by her pussy swelling. She gets o damn wet and excited as soon as I pull out the camera and suggest we take pics. She still says she only does it for me but like I said if you have seen her pics she does it for her too. lol
Old 03-06-2016, 11:15 AM

Thanked 1,575 Times in 153 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebiginch View Post
I think they like to be complimented and know hear that they are desirable to other men. If you can get them to take photos let them know how sexy it is, how hot it makes you and make part of your routine.

Vacations and trips to hotels seem to warm the ladies up and make them more willing.
This. Women like to know that guys find them attractive, desirable, hot, sexy, doable, etc etc.

I can remember talking with a woman once, we were actually discussing another woman, how that woman would flirt and lead guys on, to get those guys to flirt back, even if she didn't want anything to do with that guy. But they woman I was talking to said "All women love attention." If you're taking a pic of them, that's you giving them attention.
Old 03-06-2016, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker1961 View Post
I noticed even the fist time I ha taken pictures of my wife she would say she was doing it just for me and wasn't really into it herself. But her pussy swells up with excitement every time. Some of you have seen her pussy shots so you know hat I mean by her pussy swelling. She gets o damn wet and excited as soon as I pull out the camera and suggest we take pics. She still says she only does it for me but like I said if you have seen her pics she does it for her too. lol
Would like to see those!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnyoneshot For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2016, 11:57 AM

Default here

here
Old 03-06-2016, 12:08 PM

Default wife

Wife first photoshoot ever ! Click my name for other post if you would like
Attached Thumbnails
6298971573_edce603ee6_o.jpg   6298972841_f7e047b06f_o.jpg  

6299596016_815a06bfe4_o.jpg   6299596174_26673517b8_o.jpg  

Old 03-06-2016, 05:18 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife had boudoir pics taken twice, the first time they were PG-13, the second time much more R bordering on NC-17. Both times she enjoyed the experience, but myself and a email pen pal are the only men who ever saw them. She also has a minor in photography and has taken boudoir pics of several of her friends, I saw most of the pics because my wife cannot operate the printer. Only a few even displayed a nipple, so they were pretty tame.

One lady she photographed offered her very pregnant daughter the chance to pose. These were the most explicit and beautiful ones my wife ever did. It's unfortunate she could never release them, they were exquisite.
Old 03-07-2016, 01:22 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts

I'd definitely say "yes", though many seem to protest because they have been socialized to do so. My wife has told me she used to fantasize about being a Playboy centerfold with a steamy photo session. These days she's happy to let me take photos most of the time and even worries when I don't ask her for long stretches of time (it's usually a convenience issue, timing isn't right, etc). One time, she had several of the ideas for a photo session involving a playground at night. The camera wasn't built for such low-light, so the photos weren't that great, but she got so wet that she was pretty much ready to have sex right there!
Old 03-07-2016, 02:56 AM

Thanked 530,486 Times in 11,619 Posts

I have photographed quite a few females (some are on OCC) and have come to several conclusions.

The first is that if you produce photos that THEY like (as opposed to what you like or think is good eg: you might not like pant suits, jeans or ballgowns but they do!) then the femme is happy to be photographed.

Secondly all women have a degree of exhibitionism. Some will go topless on the beach, some won't. Some will wear a T shirt and no bra, some won't. Some will wear a mini skirt and hope someone sees their panties, some dread the thought of that So it's just a matter of how big that degree is and thus what they will do whilst being photographed.

Thirdly there is a Law of Appropriateness. At work or Socializing it is appropriate to show X amount of leg or Y amount of cleavage but when being photographed if a skirt is at X then to say hitch it higher the femmes normally will or to say undo another button and show me Y+20% more _ _ _ That is appropriate if being photographed (and being made to look good!)

So _ _ _ being made to look and feel good is really what femmes want.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016