or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2020, 12:56 PM

Default Hoping to hear more

This is so hot .. Hope to hear more ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddledrifter View Post
No, and she never has to this day. She brings up stuff in my history that pisses her off, but when I bring up that night, she suddenly can't remember it ever happening. So that is something she will probably never tell me about. Anyway, I can't be too hacked off, because it allowed me to see Connie for about three years and have a lot of sex on the side. So as I have time, I will relate what happened with Connie.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jho.n3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2020, 02:30 AM

Thanked 3,466 Times in 211 Posts
Default Saddledrifter Continued

After that first rendezvous with Connie, we had about a three-year affair. There was never any true emotional love involved. The fact was that we just enjoyed the wild sex we had together. We always made our getaway when her husband or my wife wouldn't miss us. Her husband worked long hours into the night. I was a college student that "needed to go to the library and do research." Both situations allowed us to sneak out for our rendezvous. During warm weather, I would go out to the lake in the late afternoon and set up a tent. She would come from work around 5:30, and we would lay out in the summer sun and neck and eventually retire to the tent for our sexual adventures. She was always ready to try any and everything. We fucked in the water, fucked on the beach and fucked in the tent. Many times she arrived at our little campsite entirely nude -- just to get my motor running.

During the winter, we actually had to take more chances. We had to either go to her house or mine for our rendezvous. It was always dangerous in case the spouse showed up unexpectedly, nut we never got caught. Although once her husband came home, while we were in the moment. Fortunately, he called her name when he first came in. We quickly rolled out of bed, and I escaped through an bedroom window, while she went to explain to him how she had gotten sick and had to come home from work and go to bed. I had crawled out of the window nude with clothes in hand in 37-degree weather. I dressed in the alley and walked around the block to my car which was parked about three houses down the street from her house.

The danger of getting caught, I believe gave our lovefests a little extra excitement. It is something I look back on and cherish. Unfortunately, she and her hubby stayed in that little town while I graduated and moved to the big city, and we were never able to rekindle our rendezvous. So regardless of what my wife did that one night when she returned totally drunk and unbuttoned, I more than made up for any indiscretion on her part. Without her little foray, Connie and I would have never hooked up. So I guess you can call Connie my ex-?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2020, 09:28 AM

Thanked 2,485 Times in 199 Posts

I'm blessed with a near photographic memory so can recall in a large amount of detail many of the encounters I've had over the years:

Part 1 - Lisa
Lisa was my first "proper" girlfriend when I was 17. She was a year older than me and had (unbeknown to me) liked me for a couple of years before we got together. She was a short, blonde, bubbly girl with a kind face and a loving nature. She also holds a place in my heart for being the first girl to touch my dick and the first pair of breasts I encountered.
Within a couple of weeks of dating, her mother went away for the weekend, leaving Lisa alone in the house. As was customary, I went for my usual Friday night visit, but with no parental chaperone it wasn't long before we were kissing/fondling over the clothes etc. Feeling brave, I took things a step further and put my hand up her top to massage her pert b cups through her bra. She made my night by pulling her top off and allowing me to see more than I'd ever seen before. We carried on making out and me massaging her breasts and feeling the nipple through her bra. I wasn't brave enough (or experienced enough) to even attempt to unclasp it but to my amazement, and to assist my fumbling, she reached up and loosened the strap buckle allowing her bra to fall down and expose the most amazing sight I'd seen in my short 17 years. I caressed her breast and sucked her nipple, she obliged and unhooked her bra showing me my first pair of breasts. Small pert and white, with red nipples and small pink areolas. How I didn't cum there and then is beyond me!

It took a few more weeks of topless kissing and fondling until I guided her hand to my dick. Her mother was in the house that night, so other than a few rubs through my trousers and one glorious moment when she unbuckled my jeans and held my boxers away from my waist (so she could see it, rather than touch it) there was to be no further fun that night.

She surprised me the following day with an invite to her bedroom to "check some course paperwork" by shutting the door behind us, unbuckling my trousers and wrapping her hand around my cock which was rock hard within seconds (oh to be 17 again ). She wasn't finished there as she knelt down and took my dick in her mouth giving me my first blow job. Unsurprisingly I came almost immediately and in copious amounts. She swallowed some and let the rest dribble off her chin. I nearly collapsed with the pleasure and took a while to compose myself before heading back downstairs where her Mother was waiting with our meal.

We dated for about 4 months before I broke it off. Being young and arrogant I didn't treat her so well at the end, but she will always have a place in my heart for being the first girl to touch me
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2020, 04:18 PM

Thanked 24,311 Times in 1,290 Posts
Default My Ex-Wife

There are a few stories that I have. I was only married to my first wife for about three years - college sweethearts and weren't meant for each other. The sex was great - probably because we didn't know what we were doing so we did a lot. The thing about her was that we wouldn't set out doing weird things but it ended to up there. I would start and she would come along - then eagerly join in. There are a few stories - and I'll break up the the smaller ones into a few posts in this thread. However, there are two much longer ones ( one that happened when we were married, the other about 6 moths ago after not seeing each other for 35 years) - I'll put those in a separate thread so not to clutter this one.

Several times I masturbated her in public - movie theaters mostly.. The best time was going to back on the bus from the Jersey Shore to college at Fordham. The bus was kind of empty, the seats around us were not full. I started slowly, rubbing her through her jeans and watching for the reaction. She let me go, trying not to show emotion, but over a few minutes I would press hard on her mound and she would start to slightly open her legs. I moved to open the top button on her jeans - slowly as not to attract attention, and slipped my hand in. She spread little more an give me better access. I pulled the zipper down, looking if anyone was staring. There wasn't, so the zipper came down more and I exposed her pussy a bit. I rubbed her clit faster and she started to slightly breathe heavier. Just then, I looked in the bus window and you could see our reflection - and the reflection of a guy two seats behind who could see what we were doing. I started rubbing her harder and she started to come. She turned her head and had a great O face - which I saw in the window - and so did a guy in the car passing the her bus window who got a great view of her cumming. All of this before we hit NYC.

While at Fordham, I worked at the radio station and had access to the roof at Keating Hall. We went up there several times to have sex. One time, we climbed the ladder into an open area where there were 10 foot walls. I got her naked and fucked her from behind while she hanging on the ladder we just climbed down.

The best story was when we had sex on the top area where the stairs came up. It was a flat area that was about three feet above the floor, toward the edge of the building. It was easier to lay down there - but it was also in view of her dorm building (Spellman Hall - an all girls dorm). One night, we went up, she was wearing a peasant type skirt, and we started. I got her to take of the skirt and ride me. She was going up and down on my cock and I noticed what looked like the heads of a few women from the top floor dorm building windows. We had an audience! So - I grabbed her ass and lifting her up and down on my cock. She started moaning and starting saying, yes, do it! I kept lifting her and then slapped her ass a few times. I then stopped and told her get off and moved her into doggy - facing the building. Now, as I'm looking at the windows, I see there were at least ten girls looking at us, some open mouthed, some laughing, and one rubbing herself very hard. I slapped my gf's ass again, rasing my hand high so the spectators could see. I said to my ex - lift your head up, She didn't, so I pulled her hair, pushed my cock further into her pussy, slapped her ass, and said Look up!. When she did, you could almost hear the cheers from the building. My ex simply said "Oh God, they're watching!! - and then exploded in orgasm. She dropped to her stomach, and I came out of her and then came all over her back. After I finished, I looked at the windows and saw the girls applauding. I rolled off the top area and pulled her down to the floor with me. She then asked if I though anyone recognized us. I honestly said I didn't think so.

The interesting thing as I looked up to my dorm - a big high rise building slightly behind us and to the left - was a window with a guy looking at me. He waved - and as I wave, I realized he had a telescope. Apparently, we had another watcher - only this time someone who probably could identify us. I didn't tell my ex about that. So - we went up to my apartment - in that high rise. As we are heading to the elevator, two guys come out the elevator door. My gf goes in - and one of the guys leans over to me and say, "That was quite the show! Let us know when the next one is". I didn't - as I didn't want her to get a reputation. I also wanted to keep having sex up there - which we did.

I'll post another one shortly..
Old 06-09-2020, 09:02 PM

Default My Ex-Wife Part 2

A few others:

My ex lived on the Jersey Shore, specifically in the Avon-Belmar area. I had just graduated for Fordham and was working on my MBA - and decided to have my vacation in her area. I rented a room at a place called Gallagher's in the area - they did apartments and single rooms for the summer.

We had dinner with her parents in Avon-By-The-Sea - and walked around 8PM to the boardwalk and the beach. Since she couldn't stay with me ( she was my gf and it was their area), I think both of us we were a bit horny. So we walked on the beach, and I was grabbing her ass a bit. We were chatting and playing a bit, and finally I kissed her hard. We walked some more and then I suggested we go under the boardwalk. Now, I had never done that, and my guess she hadn't either.

We went under the boardwalk, and it had about a two foot clearance between the sand and the boardwalk. But when you got to the sidewalk wall - it was about three feet deep. We started making out, and I started to make a few moves. I moved to her tits, playing with them, and opening up her blouse and her bra. I pulled out her nipples and began to kiss them, lick them and pull them to see how far she would go. She didn't resist, and kept moving my hands on her nipples. I moved then to her pussy, rubbing her and started to remove her shorts and panties.

I then got aggressive. I started to push them offer, and got them about half off when she said she heard something. Sure enough she was right - a couple walked past above our head. It was then I realized there were people above us - and that really turned me on!! So - I put my fingers in her pussy and pushed for all I was worth. I then removed her shorts and panties, so all she had on were the shirt and bra hanging off her shoulders.

I pushed her down and tried to move in to put more fingers in her, but she pulled back . Then, she mentioned how she was getting sand in her hair and up her butt. I took the shorts and put them under her butt, and then took her shirt off and put that under her head. I then looked at her - completely naked.

She was completely naked under her neighborhood boardwalk!! Laying there, completely naked, with me fully clothed. I dove in!! I started eating her out and playing with her pussy. She was moving around real quickly - her ass was moving up and down. I stopped and said - Wow - look at you! Star student,scholar, the perfect girl, completely naked under her boardwalk; getting her pussy eaten out with all of her neighbors all around. We both looked up and here were a few different legs of people above us.

That was it. the thought of the good girl being so bad send her in a frenzy. She started to completely close her legs on that orgasm. With that, I jumped up - still fully clothed - and started fucking her. The excitement of having people above us talking about local restaurant menus and the school council issues and below them is a star student totally naked and getting her brains fucked out. I kept on whispering to her: How do you like being naked under the boardwalk? Like to think that your neighbors can see you? Maybe your favorite nun from high school - she might be here? She's right down the street? The good girl being a wh*r*! And that did it - she started cumming like there was no tomorrow - her pussy squeezed my dick so hard I almost cried out. She started to moan loudly and both of us clamped each other's mouths. We looked up and started to see people shuffle above us - you knew they heard something, but thank goodness they didn't look our way.

I kept pumping and she slowed, and finally had to cum. I realized I wasn't wearing a condom ( I hadn't planned this), so I pulled out and came all over her stomach and tits. So - we're sitting there, panting, and then we both realized we had nothing to clean her off. I could go out from the boardwalk, but someone might would see us and make it worse. I looked at my gf and said we have to use your panties. I grabbed them and wiped her body cleaned.

I then stated to dig a hole. She looked at me like I was out of my mind; she said; Why are you doing that? My response was we don't want to leave evidence. She said:" Just leave it out, let someone guess whose they are!". There were times she could be wilder than me.

The next day we walked to that part of the Avon boardwalk and tried to see if the panties were still there. We couldn't see with out really being down, so we didn't really look., But within two minutes, two teenage boys -about 13 or so who lived across the street from my ex's mom - started talking. One said to the other - It's someone's panties. The other - Yeah, I see, so what. The other - But there full of cum!! The other - Holy shit - it is!! Someone got fucked right here! They argued on who would keep them; I don't know which one. Then one said - maybe they'll come back tonight and leave another pari; The other said I sure hope so.

I immediately looked at my ex and she quickly said NO! I then said, Well, how about we go to my place and we do it again? Leave the cum on the panties and place it there for them to find? She smiled with a wicked grin and said, God I can't believe some of the things we do.

And we did. We did it for about four straight days. We had sex in her or my place., I'd cum on her, sometimes stomach, sometimes back, and then wipe it up with her panties. We'd go later at night to the same place and leave it. When we would go back the next night, the panties were gone.

A few days later we were having dinner with her Mom and stepfather. her Mom starting to talk about some kids finding "worn" panties. She remarked what kind of Mom would let their daughter have sex under the boardwalk - as many times as this group did? I then remarked it must have been a very loose women - and thank goodness we don't know that kind. My ex sat there, about to absolutely kill me. Needles to say, there was no sex under the boardwalk for us anymore..

More to come -
Old 06-10-2020, 11:21 AM

Default My Ex-Wife Part 3

This is the last for this section. This is part one of this one - it's too long to have in one post

We had seen the drive in Holmdel a few times. Thought it would be fun to go - like we were teenagers ( I was 27, she was 25). We grabbed half pints of Seagram's 7 and Rum, a few diet cokes and 7up. I thought it would be fun to date like we were teenagers - having drinks in a car and watch a drive in. It wasn't crowed, and we parked away form people

It was a doble feature - National Lampoon's Vacation and Gremlins ( show you how old I am). We watched the movies for a bit, had some drinks, and then we started to make out. Sitting in the front seat of a Toyota Corolla and trying to get anywhere is no fun, so we moved to the back seat. We got into it quick. I started playing with her tits and rubbing her pussy; she unbuckled my pants and started to rub my cock. I responded by opening her pants, and pushed her shorts and panties off while I rubbed her pussy. We were rubbing each other, kissing hard like teenagers in heat. I started to move her down to fuck, but she said it would be too awkward. But - and I remember these words because she never talked dirty - "I'll blow you right here". I almost came without being blown.

I leaned back in the seat behind the divers, and she started sucking me. She would lick my cock, then going down, then started using her hand while she moved her mouth up and down. I was in heaven; she always gave good blowjobs, but this was something else. I leaned my head back, and as I came up I realized there was a guy standing outside the car window. He was a young kind, good looking, about twenty or so. He looked with a huge grin, and I held my finger to my mouth for him to be quiet. I started talking to my ex who was bobbing on my cock; "You like sucking my cock, don't you? She responded: Oh yes, I love sucking cock; let me make you come!( again, way out of character for her - so she was really into ti!) I said, "Lick my balls" and she started. The kid outside the window was absolutely in awe of what was in front of him.

I decided to push my luck. I said, "Don't look now, but we have company". She mumbled something as she had a mouthful of cock, and I said, "I think we have company". She looked up and the guy and her made eye contest. He shouted " Oh shit,Ms. A!!! My wife wife shrieked and said "No! " I asked what was wrong - and she said "That's a former student of mine!!" My ex was a substitute high school English teacher in Monmouth area schools.

She hid her face in my crotch, and he smiled and said, "Don' stop on my account". I decided to go for it. "Hey, why don't you come in - go on the other side!" My ex said "Are you nuts" I'm naked! ( she wasn't totally, but she was bottomless.) Before she could move, the kid got in on the other side in and sat right next to my ex wife. She hid her face and moved her legs to her chest.

The kid said. "Hi Ms. A, been a long time!. My wife didn't know what to do, but sat up a bit and said" Hey Jimmy, how's college?" He responded with some small talk, and my wife then said, "This is my husband" and we shook hands over her naked ass. Meanwhile, he kept on trying to score looks at her pussy and I said, "Look, Jimmy, I would hope that you would keep this quiet, and I think we could make that worth you while." My wife immediately jumped in, "Yes, we'll give you whatever money we have; get your wallet". I responded, 'I don't have much money, only twenty. i don't think that would be enough, would it Jimmy".

He shook his head no, kind of sheepishly, not knowing where this was going. I said , " No. didn't think so, Tell you what. How about she gives you a blow job? Then would we be square?" My ex almost jumped out of the car and said NO!!. I said, "Hon, we have to! You don't want people talking about their teacher, do you? Jimmy then said, "Well, a blow job would be great, but I want to play with her pussy, too. My wife turned beat red. "I said, "That would be agreeable - and you'll promise to be quiet?. He said absolutely. Then I shook his hand and said we have a deal. But if you don't mind, she'll finish my blowjob and you can play with her pussy, and then we'll switch. He said deal, and we shook again. It felt like we just made a deal on lawn equipment, except it was my ex's mouth and pussy

My ex looked at me, and I said 'A deal's a deal!. She looked at me ready to kill, but moved up and began to suck me. Jimmy looked, I nodded and said, "You can start on your end", and he began to rub her pussy. I then started to find out about him. "So Jimmy, what class did you have with her"; he responded English". "What did you like about her". Oh, she was good teacher. "No i didn't mean that - what parts of her body did you like" "Oh, we all thought she had a great ass. I responded We? Yeah, the guys in class all thought she would make a great fuck! She wore these long skits like that really made her ass stand out. We were talking like my ex wasn't there, expect she was sucking cock and some kid she hadn't seen in a few years had a few fingers in her pussy. My very prim 25 year old English teacher wife as being used as a sex toy by two guys who sounded like they were at a bar and she wasn't even there.

'How's that pussy, Jimmy? Everything you thought? He said, "Oh yes, she is so wet, and with that my ex stared to move like she was about to cum. 'There's that ass, Jimmy, moving the way you thought? He responded hell yeah! He started to rub it, and I said give it a few slaps! He did one, and I said slap it again. He did a few times, and I said see how it moves? I was now referring to my ex as "it" - didn't mean to, and I didn't knowIi was - but my ex later said the idea of being used like that and being refer to as it and an object really turned her on, because after the it comments, she came like there was no tomorrow. Jimmy kept moving his fingers in and out of her, and when she came, he said "Thats it, cum for me! He pulled his hingers out, and said, 'God, look how wet they are? I just said, wipe them on it and pointed to her ass, and he wiped his fingers all over her round ass.

More to come in a bit...
Old 06-10-2020, 11:38 AM

Talking

Can’t wait! Great story telling so please give us more!!
Old 06-10-2020, 11:52 AM

Part 2 - Beth
Beth was a one off. I met her when I was 22 and she was 19. During her first year at Uni, her parents had moved from the South of England to the North. She got herself a job in the local pub where I did a few shifts.

We hit it off immediately and I took her out on a date about 4 hours after meeting her. She was a young, but very mature girl. Beautiful dark brown, curly hair with a great figure and gravity defying C up breasts.

She had been schooled at a girls-only boarding school until the age of 16 and was more than making up for it in her late teens. She had left a “Boyfriend” of sorts back at Uni in London, but decided I was a better option and dumped him a week or so after we met

Beth was definitely my first “serious” girlfriend – the type you go on holiday with and have a regular sexual relationship with. Despite being 3 years younger, she taught me an awful lot about the female body and what good sex was about.

I remember our first time – we were walking back from the local pub when I started worrying I had lost my key – I was checking all my pockets (combats were all the rage those days) when she ran her hand over my crotch saying “what about if we look here”?. Of course, my interest in finding my door key immediately disappeared and, as my cock hardened I invited her to have a “good look there” for it...

We stumbled back to her parents’ house, who were asleep (or in bed at least) and Beth was confident we wouldn’t be disturbed. Taking me into the Living Room, we started making out whilst standing in the room and pulling at each other’s clothes. I had already had her topless a couple of times the previous week – I guess I was a bit shy/naïve about the stages of sex as I still saw each base to be rounded one at a time LOL

She lay me down on her parents’ rug and started to rub my dick with her clit whilst I played with her breasts and her hard nipples. Eventually the time came and she lowered herself onto my cock, I was barely an inch in when she closed herself round the head of my cock and started moving up and down, very slowly and very deliberately. I can still remember that sensation as her tight pussy engulfed the head. Slowly she took my full length inside her and rode me like a cowgirl. At one point she had me pinned down by the arms as she moved her clit onto my cock. Amazingly we both came more or less together and it was the start of a 4 year journey with many ups and downs, but that first time is burned into my memory. Afterwards, I called a taxi and as we waited in the hallway she started to get horny again, we ended up fucking standing up in her porch-way as the taxi approached. I knew then I was in for a wild ride and she didn’t disappoint.

Of course, things ended as they always do at that age. She was without doubt by first love and part of me will always miss her. We are both married with kids now and happily so, but I DO wonder if there will ever be a "final act" between the two of us............
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2020, 12:47 PM

Default The Ex - Part 3 Second Part

Here's the second part of the story above - it's the last one for this section. The other two I will put in a separate thread as they will take time to get through. Sorry for the length of these and taking over the thread

Jimmy then went back to her pussy, and he said to me, " How's that blowjob?" I said "Great! Wait until you get yours? You've never felt sucking like that before! He asked if she swallowed? I said 'Oh yeah, she'll take every drop! Now, my ex never swallowed, and when she heard that she kind of grunted disapproval. At that moment, I said, here I go, and put my hand on her head to make sure she didn't move. I came like a race horse, and being a good girl, she swallowed. Her eyes were closed, and had the expression of I can't believe I’m doing this. She finished, and lifted her head off my cock, and I said, “You dropped some” and pointed to some cum on my thigh. She looked at me, and then went to lick it up. I smiled at Jimmy and said "See? She got very drop!" He was mesmerized.

She started to get up and I said, "Jimmy's turn! Turn around! My ex had spit dropping down her mouth, looked at me, smiled and did as she was told. She turned her pussy to me, and got on her elbows in front of Jimmy’s cock. "I can't believe this is happening" he said, and my ex said, "Me either” ,and then dove her mouth right on his cock. He immediately jumped and said, "Damn, you were right, that's a mouth! Yea, I responded, she loves sucking cock, don't you? She looked at me and at that point knew I was really in control - so she played along “Yes, I love sucking cocks, especially of young men" . We didn’t tell Jimmy this – but this was only the second cock she sucked – I was her first and only, but she was doing a great job of selling the idea she did this to every guy she saw.

Now, Jimmy had a good size cock about eight inches and thick, slightly bigger than me. My ex wife bobbed up and down on it, and I asked how it was. He said great, and then said, "Can she go down further?” Again, we are going down the road of talking about her as a sex toy versus a person. " Sure - hey, go further down on his cock" My ex obliged – opening her mouth wider and really taking him in. She got about ¾ of it in and moved up and down almost getting her nose in his pubic hair. Jimmy looked at me and said 'thanks" - again, like my ex wasn't even there, not a real person, and only to be used for anything we wanted.

I was playing with my ex’s pussy and decided to really go for it. "Jimmy, any of your girlfriends let you play with their asshole? His eyes went wide, and said "No! Does she? I said absolutely and he asked if we had anal sex. I said no, but we do other things. With that, I took my forefinger and put it up my ex's ass, and she groaned with his cock still in her mouth. Jimmy was amazed. " Wow she took that like it was nothing". I then put my middle finger on top of the other finger, showed him the two, and then moved both of them into her ass. She really stared to mover her ass, and Jimmy said, " God, she really likes that, doesn’t she". I said, “Oh yea, I can’t wait to fuck it””.

I raised my other hand, showed it to Jimmy, and then stuck three fingers into my ex's pussy. Now she had three fingers in her pussy, two up her ass, and a big cock in mouth - all in a backseat of a car in a drive in theater. “How’s this. I said, “Ever think you’d see this? Jimmy swallowed hard, shook his head no and said "God, look at her. All of her holes are full. Who would have thought Mrs A. was such a wh*r*!" That did it. She exploded with another orgasm, pulled off his cock with huge O face, and then he came all over her face and neck. He shot a ton of cum, and it was all over her.

She was spent, but I wasn’t through. I said, hey, you dropped some. You need to clean all that up. She looked at Jimmy, and she started to lick his cock. She still had a ton on her face, so I told Jimmy: feed it to her. He looked at me not knowing what I meant, so I said, with your finger. So he started to wipe the cum off her face and began to feed it to her. He then wiped some on his cock, and gave it to her to clean again. This went on for a few minutes. As she was licking his cock and slurping up his leftover cum , 'Who would have thought Mrs A loved the taste of cum so much? My ex just smiled, licked his cock, and said, “Almost as much as Shakespeare” We all laughed and she kept licking.

When done, she got up, and I said ' Okay, Jimmy, deal’s a deal. Time to go". This was feeling like a business transaction, and I wanted to keep it that way. I didn’t get money for this, but I kind of felt I had pimped my wife out. He was kind of startled, but buckled up his shorts, and said these exact words: "I'll be quiet. A deal's a deal. Nice doing business with you". It was official – my ex wife’s mouth and pussy were traded in exchange for something – maybe not money, but it was a transaction. I almost came thinking about it.

He then started to move out of the car but my wife crawled over him and got out of the door first, sticky face and bottomless. She pulled Jimmy out and to his feet and moved to kiss him. He said, ' No, you've just had cum in mouth" and she said, “And now you will to!" She frenched kissed him hard, and when she did that, her polo shirt rose up exposing her ass and pussy to the night. Behind us, a car just turned on their lights and got great shot of my wife’s ass and very wet pussy.

Jimmy walked away, waived, and my ex got in the front seat of the car - sans bottoms. I got in the front and went to grab her shorts to put on. "Don’t bother" she said, ' “if I'm acting like wh*r* I'm going to dress like a wh*r*.” While driving home, she raised her leg, started playing with her pussy, and flashed a few cars and trucks on the way home. This was a whole new thing for us – and I was wondering what I created.

We drove home and parked in a spot, about 200 yards from our upstart apartment door. I walked behind her, and the polo shirt covered above half of her great ass. Even though it was about 11PM, a few neighbors were out, and did double takes when my wife walked passed. Our downstairs neighbor - a gentleman in his 50' - was opening his door as we were coming in. My wife waved at him and proceeded upstairs. I stopped and then stopped him and pointed up. There was my wife's ass in all its glory, pussy juice dripping down her legs, and I just pointed so he could see. She turned around, shook her ass at us, and blew a kiss. He looked at me as if he was going to have a stroke. He said: I never would have thought her to be that kind of girl!

We got into the apartment, and my ex wife kissed me on the lips. I could taste the remnants of cum in her mouth, and realized another guy just came all over her. I looked at her, and was a bit shocked at what I saw. Her neck was sticky, there was cum strands in her hair, and small globs of cum on her shirt. There was dried pussy juice all crusted on her thighs and legs. Her pussy looked raw and used. Her pussy lips were pulled out and were beet red. Her ass had dried cum on it as well. She didn’t look like the 25 year old English teacher; the Dean's List, 5'4", brown eyed, cute brunette with the Dorothy Hamill haircut, who was always so reserved. The one who read Shakespeare and whose favorite activity was to read sonnets and love poems. Instead, she looked like a used women from a bachelor party, where people paid for her services and was just a piece of meat. And – she had a wicked smile on her face.

She asked me for my wallet, and not thinking, gave it to her. She took the twenty out, and said “ I earned more than my reputation for doing that tonight! This twenty evens the ledger! wh*r*s get paid in cash you know! She took the money, blew me a kiss, and I stood there dumfounded. I then realized she took money for what she did that night. I was now married to a working girl – if only for one night!

A follow up - Jimmy never said a word, at least we never heard nor did my wife. But - according to my ex, about twenty years later she ran into him and his wife at a party. When they were standing at the bar, he whispered to her " That night was the best night of sex I ever had. And no one gives better blow jobs than you!”. My ex said she nodded and said it takes practice. And no, they did not get together again - and least she didn't tell me.
Old 06-12-2020, 10:24 AM

Part 3 - Rosy
Rosy came more of less immediately after Beth. Beth broke it off after 4 years and sent me into a bit of a one night stand frenzy. After 4 faithful years and countless missed opportunities I was off the leash and ready to experience someone new.

I met Rosy at a party. I wouldn't say it was a friend's party, but a couple of my female friends dragged me along to a birthday party for someone didn't know. On the way, we stopped to pick up a 4th person - Rosy - who was a work colleague of one of my friends. Rosy was tall and slim, imagine Penelope Cruz with curly hair. We picked her up from the house she shared with her boyfriend, so initially my hopes were dashed.

A bottle of wine later I was feeling a bit worse for wear and disappeared out onto the back steps of the 1st floor flat to get some air. Rosy appeared almost immediately saying she'd come to check on me. I said I was feeling a bit drunk ad she started to rub my back asking if there's anything she could do for me. I started to feel ok and we started to chat. She stopped rubbing my back but left her arm around my waist as we talked. I made a joke and she did that thing women sometimes do where they playfully push their hip/side into you in a flirty telling off sort of thing. I grabbed hold of her waist and before we knew it we were embraced in a drunken and passionate kissing session

We were interrupted by a couple of smokers come to sample the fresh air, so we made our way back to the party that has descended into a screaming argument between the host and her boyfriend (the boyfriend had turned up high on some drugs or other and his gf was pissed!). Rosy and I were stealing glances at each other for the next hour as the girls (her included) attempted to calm down their friend and I and a couple of other guys were attempting to sober/clean up her boyfriend.

As the battle died down Rosy disappeared to the bathroom and gave me the "look" that meant I had to follow. Everyone was still embroiled in the argument so i slipped away and joined Rosy in the hallway. The bathroom was quite largely, and (for some reason) had a washing machine in it. Rosy say on the washer with her legs open and pulled me closer to her. Our hands were all over each other's bodies I explored her amazing D cup breasts from underneath her top, she rubbed my rock hard cock through my jeans. I pulled her forward off the washer, hooked my thumbs into her leggings end pulled them down exposing her landing strip dark bush. She unbuckled my belt and jeans and released my cock from my boxers. I thanked God at that moment I'd put a couple of condoms in my wallet that afternoon and invited her to roll it down my cock. She perched on the edge of the washer as I slid in to her as she wrapped her legs around me. I started thrusting into her as we kissed and mauled at each other in that mad way you do. It was over quite quickly and we stayed wrapped in each other for a few more mins before a knock at the bathroom door woke us from our temporary daze and we quickly dressed and left the bathroom sheepishly under the gaze of the rest of the party go-ers who all clearly knew what we'd been up to

What followed was a crazy 4 weeks where we conducted a torrid affair - she and I used a mutual friend as an excuse to meet, we went out a lot, stayed in even more and (as referred to elsewhere) had one glorious night/morning in her house when her boyfriend was away.

Of course, these things never last. After a weekend away with him and his family, she resolved to "give it another go" with him (more out of fear of having nowhere to live) and broke things off with me.

I saw her again from time to time and she never seemed to grow up. She was stuck in that "hippy student" vibe even as she approached 40. The last time I saw her was at a friend's wedding and she had a stereotypical sk8er boi type in tow.....

We were never meant to be, but what a 4 weeks and what a body......
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s