uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2011, 11:28 AM

Default Remembering Some Exes

I've been feeling a little nostalgic lately so I thought I might write about some of my ex girlfriends, changing their names of course to prevent them from being recognizes and potentially embarrassed. I wish I had pictures of them, but I dated them before digital cameras and I never had a Polaroid. One of my greatest regrets, actually.

My first serious girlfriend was someone I dated during my senior year of high school and freshman year of college. Let's call her Laverne. She was cute, brunette, and had firm full B-cups. We were both virgins when we started dating, and were both pretty inexperienced.

We weren't too adventurous sexually. Mostly missionary style sex, although she loved when I would eat her out. Unfortunately she never really returned the favor for me, but I enjoyed going down on her. It was fun to make her cum really hard and feel her hands clenching on my head while her pussy bucked up towards my face.

Feel free to ask questions, or PM me.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:02 PM

Default Number 2: Marla

Though my second relationship didn't last as long as Laverne it was a lot more fun and a lot more experimental. Marla was tiny, only about 5 feet tall, and skinny but with full hips and a cute but somewhat flat ass. She had very firm perky boobs with small pink nipples that would get really hard when she was turned on, and I soon figured out that she was very easy to turn on. We were both in college and I was living in a single room so we spent a lot of time getting to know each other very well there.

She was a very dirtyminded girl and had a very high sex drive, so pretty much nothing was out of bounds. She loved fucking me in just about every position, though her preferences were missionary, being on top, and doggy style. She also had the hairiest pussy I've ever seen, and this was the 90s, so pubes weren't unusual back then. The first time I slipped her jeans off and saw the curls coming out both sides of her panties I was shocked, but not turned off. She laughed off my comment on it and said that she shaved the sides during the summer, but didn't usually bother during the winter.

When I took off her panties she was sopping wet, wetter than Laverne had ever gotten, and she responded enthusiastically to my fingers. I asked her if she ever masturbated and she said she had never done it, so I asked her if she ever would do it and she said probably not. I went to the bathroom for some reason at that point and came back to find that she'd changed her mind. It was mindblowingly hot watching her rub her clit and watching her hands work through all of that bush to do so, and when she came she was staring at me with a look of lust on her face.

We even tried to have anal once because she wanted me to be able to cum inside her without a condom, but we were a little naive and didn't know we'd need lube so it didn't work out well at all. She also liked to be spanked and to read erotic fiction, which she'd print off the internet. We're both married to other people now, but sometimes I wish I could find out what her sex life was like after we broke up, and whether she ever managed to sucessfully have anal.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:54 PM

Default Belinda

Belinda and I were very good friends through most of college, and while I thought she was cute I never seriously thought about fucking her. She and I would often talk about our current hookups and so we both knew a lot about each other's sex lives, and I knew she was a regular and enthusiastic masturbator. In fact, she was the first girl I knew who had a vibrator and I know she used it a lot.

We didn't hook up until the summer after we graduated from college. We lived near each other, and would spend a lot of time hanging out and finally one night she crashed at my house after a party when we were both drunk. We ended up making out and she gave me a blowjob and swallowed every drop. After that we basically just couldn't keep our hands off each other. Belinda had curly blonde hair and big C-cup tits. She had soft brown pubes that were a lot of fun to play with, and I loved watching her get herself off with her fingers and with her vibrator. I loved letting her ride me while I sucked on her nipples, and I loved how wet she would get whenever I would rub her clit and her big pussy lips.

One of the more memorable times I had with her was outside one summer night at a playground. We ended up fucking in the grass, but didn't have a condom and she wasn't on the pill (she was later) so we tried to transition to her blowing me when I was about to cum. She got the second squirt in her mouth, but the first went on her face. That was the first time I ever did that to someone. Fortunately she wasn't mad!
Old 12-13-2011, 03:55 PM

The old saying is that you never forget your first girl, but for me its more accurate to say you never forget your best girl. I worked with M just before I got engaged and married. I was about 32, and she was about 25. And married. So I really didn't think she was interested, and I probably wasn't too wired to pick up the signals, either.

She, however, wasn't shy. One night she asked me to assist with a project she'd been working on. Sure, why not. Then, being a gentleman, I asked her if she'd like dinner. Of course. A corner booth in a semi-dark restaurant (hey, it was the early 80's). She slowed moved over my way and when I wasn't expecting it, grabbed my crotch. Not exactly subtle.

We went back to the office, got undressed, and proceed to fuck on the boss's desk. And floor. And couch. She had the remarkable ability to come and come and come. Eventually, I got too sore to participate any more that night.

The next day, we hooked up again after work. This time in a proper bed (mine) and went at it most of the night in every imaginable position. She was a swallower, too. (You can tell a girl really likes to fuck when she's a swallower). I'd never had so much sexual fun.

That affair lasted for several months until I became engaged to another. Despite my age, I learned a lot of techniques with her, including anal. Never did a three way with her, however. That was where she drew the line.

I still see her from time to time, too, even though its been over 25 years since those few hot months.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:06 PM

Default best girl

Although not my first, my best girl was a few years older than me at the time; I was 22 and she 26. She was short, 5'2' or so, brunette with a perfect pair of c-cups boobs, and shaved tight pussy. The thing that set this girl apart was that she loved to give BJs and she almost always swallowed. In dressing rooms, outside beside a road, while on the phone with her sister, she'd give me head. She loved giving head so much that when she blew me and I came, she wouldn't stop. She'd keep sucking until I was hard again, then make me come again. On many occasions she would do this until I came three times and begged her to stop.
Wonderful girlfriend! We had a standing rule that she had to blow me everyday- she never disappointed me.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:04 PM

Thanked 1,630 Times in 168 Posts
Default Real Trooper

My ex and I had an 8 year relationship but by far the best moment was our first sexual experience. We had only been dating a for a week. One night in my bedroom she got this look in her eye. She quickly dropped to her knees and even quicker dropped my pants! She immediately goes down on my cock. After a few minutes she pushes me down onto the bed and resumes her blowjob activities. As I am about to blow I try to be a gentleman and let her know I'm getting close. I tell her but she keeps sucking. Maybe she didn't hear me. So I gentle try to push her head off. She locks on like a vice. Ok then she obviously wants it. I let her go and blow a huge load in her mouth! Next thing I know she comes up smiling; she had swallowed the entire load!!!

God I miss her......
Old 12-20-2011, 03:40 AM

Default Never forgot my first . . .

I too have found myself having nostalgic thoughts . . .
This girl I am thinking about was perhaps a year younger than I, while I myself was a couple of years underage myself.

She lived about half a mile from me and in the beginning I did not know her, only knew of her!
Yes, I heard about her in little stories from friends where she had been known to fuck older boys than her at parties. These stories included instances where others had been allowed to watch the proceedings.

From these early beginnings I made a determined effort to get to know her and soon the casual friendship led from one thing to another.
She was the first girl ever to wank me off or suck me.
The first ever to let me strip her naked both in her room and in the open air.
She was the first to fuck me. I describe it in that way because it was her doing the fucking that first time. She led me every inch of the way.
We were never girlfriend and boyfriend. We were just friends that fucked.
It was always unprotected sex. It seems so unusual now when I think of that girl in her early teens wispering in my ear "you be carefull now" as I fucked her.

Perhaps the most memorable time with her was when I was hanging out with perhaps four of my male friends one evening and I knocked on her door. Her parents were out and she invited us in.

I soon had her on my knee and to all our surprise she let me undress her slowly and infront of the others.
When she was naked and I had fingered her openly infront of the other guys I took her to her bedroom.
What followed was each of us having about fifteen minutes with her!
We never swapped stories later, but I am sure I wasn't to only one to have fucked her.

Shortly after this occasion, my parents relocated and I lost touch.

But as you see, I never forgot her.
Old 12-20-2011, 06:02 PM

Thanked 1,630 Times in 168 Posts
Default Same Real Trooper

Another time she approached me at work (she was a personal trainer and I managed the day shift) with a magazine asking me to read an article. I did. The article was about the empowering feeling average women can get from posing for nude photos. This particular article also referred to the posting of said photos online at their site (which is very well known here). So being a manager I had keys to the gym. So after closing we returned for her first (of many over the years) photo shoot.

Being the only two in the place it was still a thrill (the threat of being caught was real). I took a series of photos of her undressing until she was finally nude and took more photos. After a quick make out session we rushed home. I edited the pics and she choose a handful to submit to the site. After clicking the submit button it was an all night sex marathon! That was only match when her pics were accepted and posted. And THAT was matched when she received her first positive response. Man what a week of marathon sex!

God, now I really miss her......
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nakedskin2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2011, 11:31 PM

Default An intense experience -- part one

This was long ago, during my first marriage. I've written it in a word processor on my laptop this evening and now that I see how long it is, I am hesitant about posting it, out of fear it may be too long. so I think I'm going to break it into two pieces and post one and then post the other following it.

Tom and Ellen were another young married couple we hung out with. I won't into details about how we knew them. It's not that I don't want to set the stage for this bit of memory, but I don't want to put in the kind of details that might make someone who knew us suddenly saying "Hey, I bet this story is really about..." and making the kind of guess that might actually point at us.

Anyway, there were several of us young couples who socialized together -- which mostly meant drinking, smoking (both tobacco and other stuff), playing cards, listening to music, etc. -- but it was mostly Tom and Ellen hanging out with me and my wife Sarah.

When it was just the four of us, we would sometimes play some kind of strip card game. It was just as often strip Hearts as it was strip poker. I think playing strip hearts was my suggestion from fond memories of playing it a few years earlier with a college girlfriend. One summer night just about our whole group of friends had gone skinny dipping together so perhaps that gave us a history of nudity together, although it was at night and we were mostly in the water, not standing around enjoying looking at each other. But the strip card games were just the four of us.

The first couple of times we played until one person lost their last item of clothing but eventually we played a few games where we played until three people had lost everything. And even one night when we were all somewhat intoxicated and we just kept playing until everyone was nude and a few more hands past that. I simply mention this to point out that we had reached a point where nudity was not an cause of embarrassment..

On the night I wanted to write about, we were at our apartment. We had been doing a bit of drinking. Well, more than a bit, to the point where we had invited Tom and Ellen to spend the night because neither of them was okay to drive. (This was not the first time this had happened.) As I said, we had all had had more than a bit to drink, but Ellen was flat-out almost falling down drunk.

We were in a second floor apartment in a garden apartment complex. It was just a one bedroom apartment but both the living room and the bedroom were of good size and it was a fairly nice place. Although we only had one bedroom, we had a sofa bed in the living room. Tom helped me open the sofa bed while Sarah brought in sheets and pillows and a blanket. We left Tom and Ellen in the living room and went off to our room to get ready for bed ourselves. We were undressing when we heard Ellen's voice and then heard her and Tom stumbling past our room on her way to the bath room.

By that time I was down to just my boxers and Sarah was just in panties -- sexy lace bikini panties -- but you don't worry about that when there may be an emergency and, as I noted, the four of us had all seen each other a few times wearing nothing at all. She opened the door and turned left into the bathroom where Ellen was kneeling at the toilet throwing up while Tom was holding her.

"Okay, you boys can get out of the bathroom while I help Ellen."

Tom and I went back into the living room. He sat on the edge of the sofa bed. He was shirtless and barefoot but still had pants on.

"I guess she had too much to drink. Me too."

Sarah called me and I left Tom in the living room to see what she wanted. She had undressed Ellen, and had taken off her own panties.

"Ellen could use a little bit of a clean up, but I don't want to get her hair all wet, so I'll help her stand in the shower, and you could rinse us down with the spray hose."

Ellen was sitting on the toilet at that point, leaning against the bathroom sink and vanity. I turned on the water to the spray hose. Sarah got Ellen to her feet, but Ellen was so far out of it that I had to help Sarah get her into the shower. Once they were both in the shower and in a stable position with Sarah standing behind Ellen, her left hand holding Ellen's left shoulder and her right arm around Ellen's waist, I hosed off Ellen, from her neck down.

"Okay, grab a bath towel."

I got a bath towel, helped Sarah and Ellen out of the shower, and gave the towel to Sarah so she could help Ellen dry off. Ellen was really having trouble just standing while Sharon dried her and I had to help Ellen stand. I had been looking at two naked women -- two really good looking naked women -- and hosing them down with warm water and yet I did not have an erection. I guess that shows that watching someone puke is not that arousing an experience. But now with my quite sexy and naked wife, helping to hold up our quite sexy and naked friend, a friend whose naked body was pressed against my body, which was naked except for my boxers -- well, I did not spring a boner, but I was beginning to feel some arousal now and I was glad when Sarah decided that they were dry enough.

"Ellen, I'm going to help you to bed now. Do you think you can walk if I help you?"

Ellen was mumbling "thank you" and apologizing for being sick, but she also stuck a "yes" or two in the middle of her mumbling, so Sarah helped her walk out of the bathroom, through the short hallway, and into the living room. I followed closely behind, ready to assist if Ellen started to stumble and fall. (And, yes, there were lots of lights on, which made it easy to enjoy their bodies, and I was enjoying following these two lovely naked women.)
Old 12-20-2011, 11:40 PM

Default Intense experience -- part two

(I'm not sure how this will come out because of the delay for moderation of postings. I hope that this continuation of my story will end up following part one. If you find this part first, look back an entry or so and part one should be there. Maybe I should have just put it all up in one piece, but I wasn't sure if there was some maximum size rule.)

Tom was asleep on right side of the sofa bed. The covers had been pulled back and he was lying on the sheet with his pants halfway off -- apparently he had fallen asleep while in the middle of the process. Sarah got Ellen around to the left side. I pulled down the covers and Sarah helped her down onto the bed and tucked her in. Ellen curled up on her right side and seem to immediately fall asleep.

I asked Sarah if we should tuck Tom in or just leave him as he was

"Oh, let's have them both tucked in."

I grabbed the cuffs of his pants and began to pull then the rest of the way off. Sarah pointed at his underwear -- he seemed to have an erection and we both sort of chuckled at that. Then, to my surprise, Sarah put her fingers under the waistband of his underpants and began to tug them down. As she pulled them down, her left hand under the waistband in front and her right hand almost beneath him, pulling on the side of the waistband, tugging it beneath his butt. As his briefs were pulled down, his erection sprang free and then his testicles ware uncovered. She pulled his briefs down his legs and -- left foot -- right foot -- they were off and he was naked.

Sarah dropped his briefs to the floor. She reached out and moved her fingers along his semi-erect penis. She was softly stroking him -- not holding him in her hand, put sliding her fingers softly and gently along the length of his shaft, starting from his testicles and sliding along to the head of his penis. As she did this, he was growing from just being erect to really full erection.

I had been semi-erect myself by then from having walked behind her and Ellen, admiring their lovely behinds. Watching my naked wife touching Tom's erection was quickly taking me from semi-erect to fully erect and pushing against my boxers.

There was no thought in my next move, it simply happened. I pulled down my boxers, my boner bouncing free. I stepped out of the boxers and moved closer to Sarah until my erection brushed across her bare ass. She reached back with her left hand and began to gently play with my erection. There are times when it seems that so much blood is engorging my penis that there is not enough left to bring oxygen to my brain -- and this was one of those times. I stood there and watched her left hand gently playing with my erection and her right hand gently playing with Tom's erection. I wanted to say that we needed to leave -- that she needed to stop touching him -- that she was going to wake him up -- that... oh, I don't know, my brain didn't seem to be able to get any message to my voice.

Sarah knelt and took my erection into her mouth, her wet and wonderful mouth, sucking on me while her right hand was still on Tom's erection. After some amount of time -- five seconds or five years -- she got off of her knees, her nude body rising, her left hand on my testicles, her mouth still sucking on me, her right hand still playing with Tom -- then her upper body rotated enough for her to bring her head over Tom and she raised his erection with her hand so that it was pointing upward and she lowered her head over him and took him into her mouth, sucked on him as he moaned in his sleep.

She stood up, let go of his cock, turned to me, pressed her naked body against mine, my erection pointing up, pressed between our stomachs, her left hand clutching my ass, her right hand on the back of my neck, her tongue thrusting into my mouth, her mouth hungry against mine -- and then she pulled her head back and hissed into my ear: "Fuck me. Take me into our room and fuck me or pull me down and fuck me right here but fuck me now and fuck me hard."

I grabbed her ass and pushed her towards the hall, around the corner and into our room and onto our bed and pushed her down on the bed and entered her wet vagina and thrust and thrust, lights still on, door still open, I didn't care, she didn't care, Tom and Ellen could have come in and stood around the bed applauding us and it wouldn't have mattered. A marching band could have come through our bedroom and it wouldn't have mattered. She cried out when she came and just kept saying "fuck me fuck me fuck me" and I did. It was wild and it was intense. I came then, pumping my fluids into her and I was still hard and I kept pumping until she came again with a little shriek and a shudder and we just collapsed next to each other on our bed.

As I said at the beginning, this was my first marriage. I do have one other story about us with Tom and Ellen to tell, but I don't think it was as intense as this one. Tom and Ellen broke up about a year or so later. I believe each of them was cheating on the other. We had moved by then -- job-related -- so we really just had secondhand reports about what was happening with them And, by then, some of the flaws in our own relationship began to lead Sarah and I to our eventual divorce.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016