uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2020, 03:20 PM

Default Flying and the isle seat

I used to fly a lot and if you fly a lot you get a lot of sitting on the runway. One evening I was supposed to be on a short flight. We ended up sitting on the runway for over an hour. I sat on an isle seat to get out quickly when we landed. There was this hot girl sitting near the window a couple of rows back. I kept checking her out. They were serving free drinks while we waited and she ended up need to go to the restroom. The guy on the end stood up when she got out, but when she came back he looked irritated. She had to step over his legs in a very short skirt. The skirt was dark colored and she was wearing white panties which I got a nice look at. She looked at me when she realized what had happened, but too late.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to seharris01 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2020, 06:46 PM

Default Wasted efforts

It has always amused me how women will go to such lengths to "cover themselves up".
I have seen several instances where they have literally ripped their hem loose trying to keep from showing their legs, panties, butts, etc. Why don't they just buy longer skirts/dresses and be done with it!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gramps For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2020, 08:19 AM

Thanked 16,274 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramps View Post
Why don't they just buy longer skirts/dresses and be done with it!
Especially really conservative women. And they act so surprised when there is an ooops moment. I mean, seriously, skirts are clothing that are WIDE OPEN to your undies.

My wife agrees with me. Even though she never TRIES to let people see, she knows that she is terrible when sitting in skirts, and she knows that someone will probably see her panties every time she wears one. But she finds them incredibly comfortable and just makes sure she is wearing nice panties.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2020, 08:48 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

My office, it was an informal place, most women wore jeans or slacks because we had several levels of offices, sometimes you had to go up a ladder. One young lady was right out of HS, got married to her sweetheart, this was her 1st real job, she took it seriously. She dressed as if she worked for a downtown law firm, nice skirts and blouses.

I had to ask her to go into archives to retrieve some docs for a lawsuit. Archives were in a storage area up a flight of stairs, boxes were on racks as tall as 10', a rolling ladder helped. She had never been there so I took her to show her the system. Of course the 1st box was near the top, she had on a short skirt, I asked her if she wanted me to leave, but I think she was afraid, she said no, Trying to climb a ladder with one hand with the other hand and holding your skirt, doesn't work. Her butt was about eye level, finally she gave up and just let go of her skirt.

She started wearing jeans and slacks after that.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2020, 09:12 AM

Thanked 1,954 Times in 188 Posts

In the modest arab world countries, it is completley the opposite - if you enter a building such as a house as a stranger unannounced, and the lady or ladies of the house have their face uncovered - they will lift up their robes to cover their face - regardless of what they show underneath - often nothing re panties or bra. For this reason the men clap their hands when entering with a stranger to warn the women to either cover up or get out of the way.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2020, 02:40 PM

Thanked 16,274 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigbo View Post
In the modest arab world countries, it is completley the opposite - if you enter a building such as a house as a stranger unannounced, and the lady or ladies of the house have their face uncovered - they will lift up their robes to cover their face - regardless of what they show underneath - often nothing re panties or bra. For this reason the men clap their hands when entering with a stranger to warn the women to either cover up or get out of the way.
Ahh, that answers a question I have had for about 10 years. My wife and I were visiting a family that she knew well. The women were here in the US so they didn't cover their faces, but they wore mostly-traditional clothing as they spent most of their lives in their home country.

One of the women spilled something all over herself while preparing dinner, and she took off her dress robe right in front of everyone as though she was secretly a nudist. I was shocked because there was nothing under it and she clearly didn't care at all.

On the drive home, my wife and I were confused because we thought they were extremely modest and such, but that was quite the opposite. BUT, if she was used to covering her face back home as you describe, then she was also used to people seeing the rest of her when she had to cover her face. So, not covering her face here, yet also used to people seeing the rest of her, she was comfortable just taking off her clothing to keep the mess in the kitchen.

Huh. I am making a lot of assumptions, but that totally makes a lot of sense. I will have to try to explain it to my wife now.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2020, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whero15 View Post
Hey everyone
I like it how girls automatically think their knickers dont show when they cross their legs. Its happrned to my wife twice, both times at summer bbqs and both times she had white panties on. I find it such a turn on when other people she her knickers when she is clearly trying to hide them. Would love to chat with somone at some stage about this. Feel free to snspchat Redmanmoran or kik whero11. Cheers

White panties are the best easy to spot!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iwanttoseeyourpanty For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2020, 05:06 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default Sitting in a kayak

Next door neighbour was showing me how to safely step from her dock onto the kayak she was lending me. She had just gotten home from work so was still attired in blouse and short skirt from the office. As she settled onto the kayak, skirt riding up, legs spread wide, and me standing above her, she suddenly realised that my view up her skirt would be unavoidable and that any attempt to adjust her skirt would make her lose her balance, so she just said "go ahead and look, but sorry, I forgot to replace my knickers when I stopped at the loo before coming outside." My wife was standing a few feet away and couldn't see what I saw but knew full well what I was seeing, and both women laughed. Years later she still kids me about it. By the way, neighbour was well worth looking at.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2020, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whero15 View Post
Hey everyone
I like it how girls automatically think their knickers dont show when they cross their legs. Its happrned to my wife twice, both times at summer bbqs and both times she had white panties on. I find it such a turn on when other people she her knickers when she is clearly trying to hide them. Would love to chat with somone at some stage about this. Feel free to snspchat Redmanmoran or kik whero11. Cheers
I too love it whenever they'd accidentally overestimate their trusty little leg cross. Back in college, it wasn’t too uncommon for some of the girls to have their hand covering their lap, even long after their legs were ‘safely’ crossed. It's kinda sexy knowing they can’t even trust their infamous leg cross to hide everything, something which had undoubtedly gotten them out of many vulnerable situations in the past!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danielshaw For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2020, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielshaw View Post
I too love it whenever they'd accidentally overestimate their trusty little leg cross. Back in college, it wasn’t too uncommon for some of the girls to have their hand covering their lap, even long after their legs were ‘safely’ crossed. It's kinda sexy knowing they can’t even trust their infamous leg cross to hide everything, something which had undoubtedly gotten them out of many vulnerable situations in the past!!
When attending seminars or conventions If I am lucky get to see panties after they crossed their legs.

There was a time I was so lucky three of the women at the opposite table infront of had white panties on so you can clearly see them.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iwanttoseeyourpanty For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s