Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2020, 06:05 AM

Thanked 3,466 Times in 211 Posts
Default Surprise -- School Girl Skirt

My wife is always giving me a lot of shit about watching football. I am a big fan of a hard luck NFL team, and this season has been tough so far. My wife has been making a lot of nasty comments about my team's record. Well, I had enough of it and said, "O.K. let's bet on the next game." She said that was no big deal , because my money is her money and vise versa. I said, "Alright, I bet that on our camping trip to the river with another couple, I will go nude to you going nude." She said, "Let me get this straight. You will go totally nude if your lousy team loses? And if by some miracle, your team wins, I am suppose to go nude?" I replied that was correct. She thought for a minute, and said, "You always walk around with only a pair of shorts on when we go camping at the river, so your shorts are all you would be shedding." I said that was correct. Then she said, "But I would have to dump my top and bottoms." I agreed. She said that seemed a little unfair with her giving up top and bottom clothing. So I said, "Well, what is your proposal?" She said, "I would go nude, except I would need to wear a skirt as the only clothing item. I replied, "O.K. so that means no top or bra, and no panties under the skirt -- it has to be commando." She laughed and said, "You got it!" On game day, I had to admit that I was a little nervous about my team’s chances. They fell behind by 14 - 0, and my wife was laughing endlessly. However, like a shot out of the blue, they intercepted a pass and ran it in for a touchdown. Then they hit a long pass for a second touchdown. Score tied 14 up. Then the game turned into a back and forth dual with each scoring almost at will. Eventually the other team went up by 3 points with only a minute and a half to go. My team looked to be ready for another loss. But magically they hit a 4th down pass for 20 yards on a 4th and 19. Then they drove it downfield pass after pass. I could see my wife beginning to get nervous. There were no more condescending remarks coming from her. Finally, with only time for two plays, my team was down at the opponent’s 20 yard line. I could tell that my wife was just hoping for a tie and overtime at that stage. But on the next play, my team hit a pass right at the goal line for a touchdown. There was only 4 seconds left on the clock after the score. All that was left for their 4-point victory was a short kickoff and tackle and game over. My team won, and I won the bet.

Before the day of the camping trip, I went out to the local clothing sex shop and bought my wife a very short school girl skirt. She had never had one or worn one. I planned on springing it on her when we were getting ready to depart that day. I asked her that morning if she was packed, and she said, “So what can I pack -- I only can wear a skirt the whole trip.” Then she asked, "Do you think I can wear a top and shorts just long enough to pick up Jan and Fred. I promise I will change right there at their house as soon as I explain why I am only wearing a skirt the entire weekend." I said, "Sure. I will grab you a skirt and throw it in my bag for you." She agreed. When we got to our friends' house and were loading the car, my wife explained that she had lost the bet on the game and had to pay up on the trip. I could see the look of lust in Fred's eyes thinking of seeing a topless woman running around for 2 days. Jan said, "I can't believe you are going to do it." My wife just said that a bet was a bet. I said, "So we are ready to get started except you are not quite ready." My wife said, "O.K., I need my skirt." I reached into my bag and pulled out the school girl skirt. She looked at it and said, "Where did this come from?" I told her that I had just bought it for this trip. She held it up to her, and said, "Oh, no! With me being commando, you will be able to see my ass and pussy." I looked at Fred whose tongue was hanging out by now. I said that that might happen. My wife said that that was not the deal. I responded that we didn't specify in the bet what type of skirt, and this is a skirt. "So pay up!" She complained that it was not fair that she had to wear such a short skirt. I said, "O.K., we will take a vote and see if it was a fair bet." I asked Jan first, and she responded, "No way!" Then, Fred was next, and he said that he felt my wife should pay up. Then Fred's wife hit him. Finally, I said, "If I had lost the bet, I would be totally nude right now, so I figure a bet is a bet and you should pay up." She rolled her eyes, and said that any future bets would have all details spelled out. Then she pulled her top off exposing her big boobies. Fred's eyes started popping out of his head. Then she slipped off her shorts and panties and was totally nude in front of the three of us. My wife said, "Well, with that skirt they will see it all anyway." Then she pulled on her skirt which barely covered her pussy and ass even while standing straight up. Jan said to Fred, "If you ever buy me one of those, you better know I won't wear it." Then we all got in the car and headed for the river with my wife riding shotgun while topless and in the schoolgirl skirt. She said, "Just so you know, I am not getting out of the car until we get to the campground." J said that was up to her, but it was a 3 hour drive. As soon as we were in the car, Fred, Jan and I popped open a beer. My wife initially would not drink one, because she didn't want to have to go in and pee somewhere. But by the time we were all into our second beer, she said, "I think I can drink now and hold it until we get to the campground." So she started drinking beer. Before long, she was into her third beer, and we were all ready for a pee stop. Jan made the first announcement that she had to go. Then Fred and I said we were right behind her. I could see my wife squirm a little in her seat, and I knew she had to go. She looked at Jan and said that she also had to go. Jan said that she would provide my wife cover to get to the restroom. Just as she said that I spotted a little country store/gas station that would have a restroom. I pulled into the parking lot. Jan told my wife that she would walk in front of her until they reached the restroom. She said, “Stay close, and no one will see you.” Sure enough that was what they did. Everything was fine until they found that the restroom was occupied. They had to stop right there and wait. There were three other patrons in the store – two men and a woman. One of the guys was by himself, while the man and woman were together. And then there was a male store clerk. The clerk had gotten a glimpse of my wife as she entered the store and was straining his neck to get a better look while still manning the register. It wasn’t but a few seconds before the single guy spotted my topless wife. He hollered out, “Whoppee, would ya look there!?” My wife gave him a go-to-hell look. Then the guy with the woman started moving over to get a better look. But his wife grabbed him and pulled him back, while saying. “I can’t believe what they won’t wear next.” My wife had been hovering next to the restroom door in an attempt not to be noticed, when suddenly a guy exited the restroom and bumped into my topless wife. That bump sent her almost into a store shelf, which she grabbed to maintain her balance. Of course, she had to stretch out her arms which she had kept folded over her boobs until she loss her balance. That had given all a very good look at those boobies. She quickly turned and went into the restroom and peed. When she exited, she had put on a new persona. She gave us a dirty look, and walked slowly out of the store with her arms down and boobs swaying openly past the two solo guys, the store clerk and the husband/ wife dual. It was as if she was wearing clothes, but really wasn’t. She slowly opened her door and sat down with the door open for air and started swigging her beer. The rest of us peed and departed the store. When we all were back in the car, Jan asked why the change in posture when she walked out of the store? My wife responded that they had all already seen most all her assets, so running out while covering them up would have served no purpose. We all agreed that she was right. My wife then said, “The only thing they had not seen all of was my ass and pussy. I considered the thought of bending way over and mooning the entire store, but at the last second decided not to.”

Soon we arrived at the NFS campground. We found a good campsite right on the river. Once our car was parked and we had the tent up, outsiders could not see into our campsite. So the only time my wife was exposed is when nature called, and she had to use the restroom. I have to admit that she was a good sport and wore only that school girl skirt the entire weekend. There was one exception, and that was when we went swimming in the river each day. She didn't want to get her skirt wet, so she swam nude. Jan felt sorry for her and stripped totally off as well. I certainly enjoyed seeing Jan’s naked body. She had a very nice build, but her jugs were not as big as my wife’s. Both Fred and I decided to go nude swimming too since the wives were game. There was some sex that occurred during those swims. And then we spent a good hour or so with all of us nude around the campsite. We all totally enjoyed the camp-out, and my wife got very accustomed to walking around in just her school girl skirt.

On the morning of the third day, we broke camp and headed out with my wife still wearing only that little skirt. Since we had drained all the beer by our departure, there was no need for a restroom repeat on the return trip. When we got back to Fred’s and Jan’s house, my wife help unload their stuff right in the driveway while wearing only that skirt. It was as if she had gotten so use to wearing it that she didn’t give it a second thought that she was over half nude. We said good-by to Jan and Fed, but as we left, Fred said, “I am going to see if I can’t get Jan in a bet like that and get her a duplicate skirt like that.” I said that I would look forward to that. The short ride home was somewhat uneventful except for some eyes in nearby cars and trucks seeing the wife’s goods at red lights. One thing that my wife would not let me do is take pictures of her on the trip. I think that was her way of retaliating. But I got a couple when she wasn’t looking that I will share. The first is when I kept asking her to grab beers for all of us out of the cooler. Fred always really enjoyed this. And the second is when she was looking up at an eagle in the tree and had her attention diverted. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI0593a- Copy.jpg   DSCI0594 - Copy.jpg  

Last edited by Saddledrifter; 10-14-2020 at 06:09 AM.
Old 11-03-2020, 08:40 PM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddledrifter View Post
My wife is always giving me a lot of shit about watching football. I am a big fan of a hard luck NFL team, and this season has been tough so far. My wife has been making a lot of nasty comments about my team's record. Well, I had enough of it and said, "O.K. let's bet on the next game." She said that was no big deal , because my money is her money and vise versa. I said, "Alright, I bet that on our camping trip to the river with another couple, I will go nude to you going nude." She said, "Let me get this straight. You will go totally nude if your lousy team loses? And if by some miracle, your team wins, I am suppose to go nude?" I replied that was correct. She thought for a minute, and said, "You always walk around with only a pair of shorts on when we go camping at the river, so your shorts are all you would be shedding." I said that was correct. Then she said, "But I would have to dump my top and bottoms." I agreed. She said that seemed a little unfair with her giving up top and bottom clothing. So I said, "Well, what is your proposal?" She said, "I would go nude, except I would need to wear a skirt as the only clothing item. I replied, "O.K. so that means no top or bra, and no panties under the skirt -- it has to be commando." She laughed and said, "You got it!" On game day, I had to admit that I was a little nervous about my team’s chances. They fell behind by 14 - 0, and my wife was laughing endlessly. However, like a shot out of the blue, they intercepted a pass and ran it in for a touchdown. Then they hit a long pass for a second touchdown. Score tied 14 up. Then the game turned into a back and forth dual with each scoring almost at will. Eventually the other team went up by 3 points with only a minute and a half to go. My team looked to be ready for another loss. But magically they hit a 4th down pass for 20 yards on a 4th and 19. Then they drove it downfield pass after pass. I could see my wife beginning to get nervous. There were no more condescending remarks coming from her. Finally, with only time for two plays, my team was down at the opponent’s 20 yard line. I could tell that my wife was just hoping for a tie and overtime at that stage. But on the next play, my team hit a pass right at the goal line for a touchdown. There was only 4 seconds left on the clock after the score. All that was left for their 4-point victory was a short kickoff and tackle and game over. My team won, and I won the bet.

Before the day of the camping trip, I went out to the local clothing sex shop and bought my wife a very short school girl skirt. She had never had one or worn one. I planned on springing it on her when we were getting ready to depart that day. I asked her that morning if she was packed, and she said, “So what can I pack -- I only can wear a skirt the whole trip.” Then she asked, "Do you think I can wear a top and shorts just long enough to pick up Jan and Fred. I promise I will change right there at their house as soon as I explain why I am only wearing a skirt the entire weekend." I said, "Sure. I will grab you a skirt and throw it in my bag for you." She agreed. When we got to our friends' house and were loading the car, my wife explained that she had lost the bet on the game and had to pay up on the trip. I could see the look of lust in Fred's eyes thinking of seeing a topless woman running around for 2 days. Jan said, "I can't believe you are going to do it." My wife just said that a bet was a bet. I said, "So we are ready to get started except you are not quite ready." My wife said, "O.K., I need my skirt." I reached into my bag and pulled out the school girl skirt. She looked at it and said, "Where did this come from?" I told her that I had just bought it for this trip. She held it up to her, and said, "Oh, no! With me being commando, you will be able to see my ass and pussy." I looked at Fred whose tongue was hanging out by now. I said that that might happen. My wife said that that was not the deal. I responded that we didn't specify in the bet what type of skirt, and this is a skirt. "So pay up!" She complained that it was not fair that she had to wear such a short skirt. I said, "O.K., we will take a vote and see if it was a fair bet." I asked Jan first, and she responded, "No way!" Then, Fred was next, and he said that he felt my wife should pay up. Then Fred's wife hit him. Finally, I said, "If I had lost the bet, I would be totally nude right now, so I figure a bet is a bet and you should pay up." She rolled her eyes, and said that any future bets would have all details spelled out. Then she pulled her top off exposing her big boobies. Fred's eyes started popping out of his head. Then she slipped off her shorts and panties and was totally nude in front of the three of us. My wife said, "Well, with that skirt they will see it all anyway." Then she pulled on her skirt which barely covered her pussy and ass even while standing straight up. Jan said to Fred, "If you ever buy me one of those, you better know I won't wear it." Then we all got in the car and headed for the river with my wife riding shotgun while topless and in the schoolgirl skirt. She said, "Just so you know, I am not getting out of the car until we get to the campground." J said that was up to her, but it was a 3 hour drive. As soon as we were in the car, Fred, Jan and I popped open a beer. My wife initially would not drink one, because she didn't want to have to go in and pee somewhere. But by the time we were all into our second beer, she said, "I think I can drink now and hold it until we get to the campground." So she started drinking beer. Before long, she was into her third beer, and we were all ready for a pee stop. Jan made the first announcement that she had to go. Then Fred and I said we were right behind her. I could see my wife squirm a little in her seat, and I knew she had to go. She looked at Jan and said that she also had to go. Jan said that she would provide my wife cover to get to the restroom. Just as she said that I spotted a little country store/gas station that would have a restroom. I pulled into the parking lot. Jan told my wife that she would walk in front of her until they reached the restroom. She said, “Stay close, and no one will see you.” Sure enough that was what they did. Everything was fine until they found that the restroom was occupied. They had to stop right there and wait. There were three other patrons in the store – two men and a woman. One of the guys was by himself, while the man and woman were together. And then there was a male store clerk. The clerk had gotten a glimpse of my wife as she entered the store and was straining his neck to get a better look while still manning the register. It wasn’t but a few seconds before the single guy spotted my topless wife. He hollered out, “Whoppee, would ya look there!?” My wife gave him a go-to-hell look. Then the guy with the woman started moving over to get a better look. But his wife grabbed him and pulled him back, while saying. “I can’t believe what they won’t wear next.” My wife had been hovering next to the restroom door in an attempt not to be noticed, when suddenly a guy exited the restroom and bumped into my topless wife. That bump sent her almost into a store shelf, which she grabbed to maintain her balance. Of course, she had to stretch out her arms which she had kept folded over her boobs until she loss her balance. That had given all a very good look at those boobies. She quickly turned and went into the restroom and peed. When she exited, she had put on a new persona. She gave us a dirty look, and walked slowly out of the store with her arms down and boobs swaying openly past the two solo guys, the store clerk and the husband/ wife dual. It was as if she was wearing clothes, but really wasn’t. She slowly opened her door and sat down with the door open for air and started swigging her beer. The rest of us peed and departed the store. When we all were back in the car, Jan asked why the change in posture when she walked out of the store? My wife responded that they had all already seen most all her assets, so running out while covering them up would have served no purpose. We all agreed that she was right. My wife then said, “The only thing they had not seen all of was my ass and pussy. I considered the thought of bending way over and mooning the entire store, but at the last second decided not to.”

Soon we arrived at the NFS campground. We found a good campsite right on the river. Once our car was parked and we had the tent up, outsiders could not see into our campsite. So the only time my wife was exposed is when nature called, and she had to use the restroom. I have to admit that she was a good sport and wore only that school girl skirt the entire weekend. There was one exception, and that was when we went swimming in the river each day. She didn't want to get her skirt wet, so she swam nude. Jan felt sorry for her and stripped totally off as well. I certainly enjoyed seeing Jan’s naked body. She had a very nice build, but her jugs were not as big as my wife’s. Both Fred and I decided to go nude swimming too since the wives were game. There was some sex that occurred during those swims. And then we spent a good hour or so with all of us nude around the campsite. We all totally enjoyed the camp-out, and my wife got very accustomed to walking around in just her school girl skirt.

On the morning of the third day, we broke camp and headed out with my wife still wearing only that little skirt. Since we had drained all the beer by our departure, there was no need for a restroom repeat on the return trip. When we got back to Fred’s and Jan’s house, my wife help unload their stuff right in the driveway while wearing only that skirt. It was as if she had gotten so use to wearing it that she didn’t give it a second thought that she was over half nude. We said good-by to Jan and Fed, but as we left, Fred said, “I am going to see if I can’t get Jan in a bet like that and get her a duplicate skirt like that.” I said that I would look forward to that. The short ride home was somewhat uneventful except for some eyes in nearby cars and trucks seeing the wife’s goods at red lights. One thing that my wife would not let me do is take pictures of her on the trip. I think that was her way of retaliating. But I got a couple when she wasn’t looking that I will share. The first is when I kept asking her to grab beers for all of us out of the cooler. Fred always really enjoyed this. And the second is when she was looking up at an eagle in the tree and had her attention diverted. Enjoy.
Very hot story, thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12