uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2014, 12:45 PM

Smile Anyone know

Sorry misread the post. The photo 'wherearemyclothes' is Barbara Windsor.
Old 02-27-2015, 09:03 PM

Maybe knows more about that films? Please help to find it.

Here are a couple of film memories, they are from 1950’s films, I can’t remember the titles. They were probably considered naughty at the time!
The first scene is at an office Christmas party which is in full swing, the main characters are talking in the foreground but in the background you can hear cheering as a woman kicks off her shoes and steps onto a desk in her stocking feet and begins to dance and tease. The main characters glance around making a comment and then carry on talking. A crowd of men and women has gathered around the woman’s desk cheering loudly as she begins to unzip the back of her dress in front of all her office colleges who are giving encouragement! Even the other women in the office are cheering too! The stripper is really enjoying it too as she rolls her dress off and she is wearing a white lacy full slip, she continues to dance holding up her dress and then throws it into the crowd. Meanwhile the main characters still talk in the foreground!
The woman continues dancing in her slip and you can tell it is a real slip by the way the nylon material creases as she moves. Then she begins to lift the hem of her slip up to obviously to take it off over her head when the characters finish the dialogue and start to walk off the scene! She slowly lifts the slip higher and higher up her legs revealing her stocking tops. The camera begins to loose sight of her as the slip is being pulled up. Seconds later as characters leave, in the background you see the slip up in the air behind the leading characters and hear another loud cheer! No more is seen, and very sexy for it. Oh to be an extra on that set watching that actress! I wonder how many takes she did?!!! I wonder if she enjoyed it!

The next film I recall is one in which a woman is playing a trick on a man she is trying to embarrass for some reason. She is pretending to be a life like robot who has been delivered for him to try out. He spends the evening giving her commands and she is obeying and as it’s a comedy a lot of funny situations occur.
The trick she is playing backfires when he and a friend try to get her ready for bed, he commands “undress!” and you see her in a quandary! She doesn’t do anything, and we all enjoy the embarrassment on her face, as she tries to decide what to do! Blow her cover or undress in front of two men!
The man then turns her around and begins to unzip her dress! The camera shot shows the shock on her face, as you hear the unzipping noise, but there is nothing she can about it! The camera pans back out as he lets her dress go and it floats to the floor leaving her red faced in a sexy black full slip, which is a good 12” above her knee! He smilingly makes a comment on how realistic the robot is and discusses with his friend whether they should go further. They decide her slip looks like a nightdress so leave they her in that, and then they pick her up to put her to bed. With a 1-2-3 they swing her back and forth (giving a glimpse of stocking top as her slip gently swishes from side to side) before launching her onto the bed. Sexy in a 1950’ s style, very good!

Dance with the Devil aka Perdita Durango
I saw the English version which is supposed to be edited from the Spanish. Aimee Graham, who is Heather's sister and looks like her, is stripped, tarred and feathered. In the English version, only the results are shown, with her naked with feathers stuck to her. Not much is shown until a fire breaks out, and she is carried over a guys shoulder, bare butt first.
I saw a film with Gina Lollobrigida many years ago, which I’ve since found out is called “Go Naked in the World”. I won’t go into detail on what the film is about, but in one particular scene she is in a bar with her “boyfriend” wearing a very tight red dress, and they have a row over something so she goes off and starts dancing provocatively in front of the other men in the bar (she was once a prostitute and was known to many of them). He gets mad and storms off, and she continues to flaunt herself.

One of the men grabs her and swings her over his shoulder, while another shapes up to slap her bottom. The scene then cuts to her boyfriend who is on his way out, when he turns to see her across this mans shoulder being paraded round the bar towards a bunch of men, some of them sailors who are eagerly awaiting her arrival. There are other women in the place, but they just look on and laugh. Gina is carried into the crowd, and as hands reach up to spank her, the boyfriend launches himself into the fray, sending the man carrying her sprawling. A fight breaks out, but the boyfriend doesn’t stand a chance; he is overpowered and thrown out of the bar. Meanwhile, Gina is seen sat on the floor, her dress having ridden up her legs exposing her stocking tops.

Having disposed of the boyfriend, the men then turn their attention on Gina. You don’t see much else apart from the men closing in on her, but the scene cuts to the two women who continue to laugh at her plight, particularly when a red dress is tossed towards them, which one of them catches and holds up.

I came across a post on cndb describing a scene in a 70’s German softcore movie a few years ago and have been trying to find the film which it is in

A sexy blond freulien in her late 30's, or early 40's, is attacked by a bunch of wicked girls, in a train. She is stripped naked and her clothes are thrown out of the train. Then, a pie is smashed on her head, a bottle of itching powder is poured over her, a cow's bell is tied to her neck, her hands are tied behind her back and a big feather is stacked into her ass (not explicitly seen, of course). I salute you, German girls! After everyone takes turns to slap her ass red, she's thrown out of the train at the first station, in the middle of a laughing crowd. Now what I like about these German old slapstick movies is that they don't stop where any other movie, done elsewhere, would. The woman screams in shame, looks wildly around, screams again, then starts running through the crowded train station, tits bouncing wildly, the bell ringing at her neck, the feather wiggling like a hound's tail. From time to time she stops running because the itching is too much, and she has to scrap different parts of her body against lamp poles, fences, doors' knobs, etc.

Later she's seen still naked and with her hands behind her back, on a deserted field, walking. The feather has disappeared now - no explanation, so you can get a good, clear and long look at her from behind, too. After another 10 minutes she's seen again running naked to a lake and taking a bath, while scratching herself madly everywhere. Her hands are free now - no explanation. Why bother? Then she disappears from the movie

I have found a few other descriptions of the scene with a few miner differences like she has a rose in her ass instead of a feather or she is handcuffed instead of tied but I am pretty sure it is the same scene

I need help again tracking down a title of an older western movie which I remembered after watching "There was a Crooked Man," which has Kirk Douglas and a decent forced stripping scene involving prison inmates overrun the guards in the old west, and a "church" woman cries out repeatedly for the warden's help when a mob of inmates begin abusing her. Each time they pan back to her amongst the prison riot, she's missing some clothing. First her skirt is torn off, then her jacket and blouse followed by her petticoat, then her pantaloons, and finally she's left with only a hat, one glove and a bodice that barely covers her ass. I saw some out-takes in the press at the time, and they showed scenes of her running naked apart from hat and glove across the desert pursued by several inmates, but that scene was sadly cut.

Anyway, it brought to mind a civil war era, cavalry vs. native americans movie in which the leading man, an Officer in the army's (or perhaps a frontiersman) girlfriend, who was a stunning red head, is kidnapped by the indians and brought back to their camp. At the camp, the female indians are fascinated by her clothing, circle round her, and begin slowly tearing off parts of her dress until she's left in her petticoat and corset. I thought at first this one was "Drums Along the Mohawk," but I recorded it and it did involve a red head and soldier hero, but twas not the movie with the described slip scene. I'd love to know which one this was from, if any among you recall the title, I would be forever in your debt. Thanks a lot!

Can anyone name a film again with a prison riot, but set in the early 1960's where a girl dressed in a blouse, knee length skirt, tan stockings and court shoes is abused and forcefully stripped by the inmates of the prison. I remember the scene clearly as she tries to escape over a gantry with inmates below who grab her legs and ladder her stockings. The camera angle clearly shows the lace hem of her white slip underneath her skirt.
Worse is yet to come as they pull at her skirt breaking the fastening at her waist and her skirt comes down revealing her lace trimmed slip underneath. She stumbles as her skirt gets caught in her shoes and falls onto the gantry. Hands claw at her blouse and slip tearing them to shreds. She manages to get up, her blouse and full slip torn, lace trim hanging off the hem, a seam torn open and one strap broken and escapes to be saved by the guards.

The Party's Over 1965
A film I recall from the 60’s featured Oliver Reed as the leader of a Beatnik gang in London and a rich American girl who joins them. The other females of the gang resent the attention she’s getting and one night, during a party, they strip the American naked in front of everyone. Nothing is seen of the stripping as the film was heavily censored.

The scene then cuts back to the party where female members of the gang are playing with her clothes. One is wearing her slip (over her T-shirt and jeans) and another is rubbing her nylon stockings across her face. Another girl enters the room and asks, “what’s been going on?” to which Reed replies, “it’s not what’s been going on, it’s what’s been coming off” (a line used in a later Carry On film).

The film is shot in black and white, and although I was quite young at the time it made a lasting impression on me. I think it was the fact that the stripping was implied rather than shown made it more erotic. I have been searching for it for years and have now managed to locate the recently released Directors cut, which shows the scene in full (although the nudity is minimal). The title is “The Party’s Over” if you’re interested, but I have to say the truth behind the stripping takes away a lot of the thrill now, and the scene I recall is not quite as I remembered it. Perhaps should have stuck with the memory.
http://youtu.be/uq0kv_FAUyI?t=51m5s
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Frisk For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2015, 12:27 PM

Default Christmas Party Scene

Could the Christmas party film be The Wild Affair? This is a 1963 comedy starring Nancy Kwan and Terry Thomas. Though I can't find the specific scene you describe, the plot description seems very similar.
The Following User Says Thank You to laughingboy 100 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2015, 02:57 PM

It's not my list. From this list I find 3 films, first in my first post, two in this.
Unfortunately plot not similar with description.

Go Naked in the World, 1961
48:16
hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/x225vx1_go-naked-in-the-world-1961-2-2_lifestyle

Dance with the Devil aka Perdita Durango
hxxp://youtu.be/77wio5_VDak?t=54m39s

Last edited by spacecake; 02-18-2022 at 12:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Frisk For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2015, 10:53 PM

Default "Robot" Movie

I think this is The Perfect Woman (1949) -- obsessive, genial, absent-minded professor type develops a life-like robot, named Olga. Olga receives far more attention from Prof than he gives his ward, niece Penelope. Now complete, Prof wants to test out his creation by hiring an unlikely couple of chaps to take her out on the town, to see if she passes muster. Penelope, pissed that the robot is getting the night out, swaps roles. Much hilarity ensures (yep, basically a one-gag movie). Weirdly, the plan includes putting the "robot" up for a night at a fancy hotel, which is where the undressing scene described occurs. Not a lot shown, but yes a very sexy situation played well.

Couldn't find the scene in question, although here's a snippet from the movie which pretty much sets up the back story...

https://www.silversirens.co.uk/patri...only-one-olga/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raymiasma For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2015, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymiasma View Post
I think this is The Perfect Woman (1949)
58:52
hxxp://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29xctu_the-perfect-woman-1949_shortfilms

Last edited by spacecake; 02-18-2022 at 12:43 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frisk For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2015, 09:12 AM

Default Panties down film

Any ideas, I remember watching a movie on tv way back in the 70s, a girl is walking across a field and gets surrounded by a ring of boys who proceed to nip her bum in turn, as she turns each time another boy nips her bum, then they drag her panties down whilst she is spinning, scene ends with a boy clutching her panties as a trophy whilst she runs off
Old 09-26-2015, 08:57 AM

I found a video clip from a HBO (I think) show from a couple of years ago but unfortunately cannot find any record of what the show was called. In it a party is invaded by two gun-wielding criminals who order everyone to take their clothes off. The scene cuts between the group of men and women undressing and clothes piling up on the floor. It then cuts to naked people going to the window and throwing their clothes out the window (this seems to be happening in an apartment block). The scene pans to the party guests who are huddled together covering their private parts as well as they can with their hands and arms, one guy is using a vase of flowers for cover. One guy still has his socks on and one girl still has a pair of black knickers on under her tights because she is struggling to upzip one of her knee-high white zip-up boots but everyone else is standing there in their "birthday suits". Does this ring any bells with anyone?
Leap Years (2001–2002)

I remember seeing some TV drama back in the 80s where an armed robber enters a private beach and holds up two men and two women for their designer swimwear. He robs the men first, the two women, still in their swimsuits find it hilarious until they too are ordered to strip. He makes off leaving the four stark naked, covering themselves as well as they can with their hands.

There was an episode of Magnum PI where all the guests at a country club function were forced to strip by a robber. Magnum came in after the fact and asked what happened the rest of the episode was each persons version of the events including the stripping. It was decent for a TV show in the 80s

Please help find this episodes
Old 09-26-2015, 10:08 AM

Thanked 2,252 Times in 130 Posts

Looking for 2 movies..

First one, I saw it 2-3 years back (but it could have been made earlier), don't remember the names of the characters or else I would have found it through searching their names. I don't remember the whole plot, but just that there's a Guy, he's a Dad and he has a beard and has a Son or may be a daughter as well and he hires a Nanny for and he's a very sexy woman, but not like trashy sexy, real classy and sophisticated and the scene I remember is she makes something to eat and the Dad really likes it and they go up stairs and have sex and she has the most amazing perfect body.

She also has a husband but they're seperated and he's portraid as a really loose, drunken, careless kind of guy and all I remember is that at later point in that movie, he finds out that she's fucking the guy she works for and stabs her.

Second one, I saw it almost like 10-15 years back, the movie starts with robbers running away from a bank, 2 guys and a women in the back, they enter a home and take the whole family hostage, the movie has very little exposure here and there but in the end, they demand an airplane and take some members to the airport to board the plain, when they flying, there's a fire fight (I think..) and they die but the pilot also dies, now the Mom from the family takes over the plain, a guy below describes how to land the plain down and she does.

Any ideas.. ?
Old 05-21-2021, 05:11 PM

Thanked 1,029 Times in 121 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgonzo View Post
I came across a post on cndb describing a scene in a 70’s German softcore movie a few years ago and have been trying to find the film which it is in

A sexy blond freulien in her late 30's, or early 40's, is attacked by a bunch of wicked girls, in a train. She is stripped naked and her clothes are thrown out of the train. Then, a pie is smashed on her head, a bottle of itching powder is poured over her, a cow's bell is tied to her neck, her hands are tied behind her back and a big feather is stacked into her ass (not explicitly seen, of course). I salute you, German girls! After everyone takes turns to slap her ass red, she's thrown out of the train at the first station, in the middle of a laughing crowd. Now what I like about these German old slapstick movies is that they don't stop where any other movie, done elsewhere, would. The woman screams in shame, looks wildly around, screams again, then starts running through the crowded train station, tits bouncing wildly, the bell ringing at her neck, the feather wiggling like a hound's tail. From time to time she stops running because the itching is too much, and she has to scrap different parts of her body against lamp poles, fences, doors' knobs, etc.

I have found a few other descriptions of the scene with a few miner differences like she has a rose in her ass instead of a feather or she is handcuffed instead of tied but I am pretty sure it is the same scene

Any help identifying this movie would be greatly appreciated
Was this ever identified?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004