Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2014, 11:37 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Figure art class

This happened back in the good old college days. My gf and her apartment mate were taking art classes together. This time their class was human figure art. They routinely posed nude for each other in their apartment. I stopped by one day and they were doing "homework", my gf was posing on the couch for her roommate, nude of course.

I didn't notice right away, but the roommate was sitting there doing her drawing in the nude also. I had seen her partially clothed many times, but she was usually quite modest. This time she didn't make any attempt to cover herself or tell me to look the other way. I sat and watched getting a chubbie over the situation. The roommate finished her drawing and we all looked it over and the roommate got up and walked around as if she was dressed normally.

Here's the good part. They needed to practice drawing a male also and wanted me to pose for them. Not being modest I agreed. I took my place on the couch and struck a pose they were satisfied with and they started to draw. After a half hour they were satisfied with their drawings of me nude. I laughed and made a comment that the roommate drew my cock smaller than it was and we all had a laugh. The roomie said I should do "something about it" if had wanted it to be drawn larger.

Next the roommate asked if we minded posing together for her to draw us. We agreed and got on the couch in a tasteful embrace. We were completely exposed but tastefully erotic. She did a nice drawing. My gf then asked if the roomie would pose with me for her to draw. The roomie was worried that my gf might get jealous about me being in a nude embrace with her. I went up to her and gave her a nice firm hug and lightly ran my hands over her nude torso.

Roomie and I got on the couch in a tasteful embrace and gf started to draw. Well this situation started to turn me on and junior was "rising to the occasion" visible to both girls. Unknown to us roomie's bf was about to stop by with some friends. Well, he opened the door without knocking and straight in front of him were roomie and I in this nude embrace. He got VERY UPSET still having not noticed my gf also nude drawing us. Roomie and I quickly grabbed some clothes.

My gf tried to explain to him what was going on, but he kept ranting on. The other friends didn't know what to do and started backing out the door. My gf went on the "offense". She jumped up from her chair facing the "crowd" and said "Look we are all nude and us girls have been drawing each other. Does this look like your gf is having an affair. I'm nude also." It took a while, but he calmed down and they did not break up over it.

Sooo all these friends got to see the three of us nude.

This was the first of several times I posed nude for those two and even posed for their entire class. I got to where I really enjoyed posing for them and even posed for their friends who were in photography both in studio and outside. These were enjoyable times - they were hippie days - and eventually led to my first group sex fun.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:43 PM

One night my friend came over and we all did some drinking. Well, my wife got completely trashed that night. I'm talking one step from an alcohol coma. I wasn't very pleased, but I left well enough alone.

We went out on the deck for a while and came back in to find my wife on the couch throwing up straight alcohol. She was so far gone that she was just sitting there with her last few drinks all over herself and the couch. I was kind of pissed because she knows better, but I understand we all drink too much sometimes.

She was conscious, but I don't think she could grasp what was going on around her. I told my friend to get some towels, a pan and some wash cloths from the bathroom. While he was gone I pulled off her shirt leaving her topless. When he returned he was startled, but my wife just sat there looking at us. I figured since she didn't freak out or try to cover up, I would push it a bit further.

I stood my wife up and had my friend hold her arms to steady her and I proceeded to pull off her pants. She still didn't say anything so I pulled off her panties. So there she is completely naked in front of myself and my friend. I told my friend to grab the towels and wash cloths and proceeded to walk my wife into our bedroom.

I placed her on her back on the bed and proceeded to clean off her face and chest with the wash cloth. She had been drinking red wine and liquor, so we could easily see the stains on her skin. I washed and cleaned her up while my friend just stared at her body.

I was done cleaning her, but I wanted to show just a bit more and opened her legs wide and began to clean her little shaved pussy. My friend is standing right next to me as I spread and wipe her pussy with the wash cloth. He never really said much, but his eyes weren't missing any details. For the final phase I rolled her onto her side and pushed up one of her legs. This gave us a great back view of her pussy and anus. I grabbed her ass cheeck and spread it wide and wiped her anus a few times with the cloth and then just held that position and let it dry for a few moments.

Finallly, I pulled up the covers and propped pillows so she could't roll on her back and choke and proceeded to cover her up with the blanket. I thanked my friend for his help. He only smiled and said sure anytime.

The next morning my wife had one hell of a hangover. She was curious how she ended up naked in bed, but I never went into the details with her.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:12 AM

Thanked 1,412 Times in 75 Posts
Default Naturist Sauna

My wife and I used to go to a naturist spa most Sunday evenings for a little relaxation and, yes, a bit of sexual excitement too, so I suppose you could say many people have seen us both in the nude.

One evening as we were getting out of the hot tub, she suddenly stopped and looked up as a voice said her name. It turned out to be an old boss of hers who was there with a woman who still worked with my wife [and who wasn't his wife!]. To say that all 3 of them were stunned would be an understatement. It was obviously a shock for them to see each other naked like that and as the stunted conversation went on, I couldn't help but notice all three of them looking at each others' bodies rather than making eye contact. The lady the guy was with had been at one or two works parties that I went to, so I vaguely knew her but had obviously never seen her in that state of undress before. She was certainly a looker with beautifully shaped if quite small breasts and a shaved pubic area which only highlighted her pussy lips. After a few moments like this they left to go into the sauna and my wife insisted we left the spa too. Rushing to get dressed I asked her why she was in such a hurry but all she could say was that she was so embarrassed at this guy who had once been her boss and who she knew quite fancied her, had seen her naked like that.

On the way home we talked further about what had happened and it seemed that once or twice he had put his hand up her skirt whilst they were alone at work and had not been happy when she failed to react. The woman he was with was married but her husband was often away with his job and she used other guys for her sexual needs it seems, in fact it was her who had told my wife about this spa in the first place.

Later that evening we were making love in bed and she was more athletic than normal. I asked her if seeing these 2 people she knew naked had been a turn on and she admitted it had. I asked her if she wanted to arrange a get together where we could have a foursome but she was reluctant. Shame. That woman he was with would have been a great lay I'm sure.

Unfortunately that incident put an end to our little Sunday night jaunts.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:26 PM

Thanked 1,264 Times in 96 Posts

Hy. My fiance is 30. She has been seen naked by 7 friends at a sauna. They could see all of ger, from her smooth pussy to the Acups.
i also traded pics with some friends.
Old 01-29-2014, 03:12 AM

When we first met, she was very comfortable with her nudity. We had only been dating for 2 weeks when she invited me to a party. We were all elementary education students: about 12 gals, 4 guys. She talked the whole group into going skinny dipping in the complex pool. Got to sit in a tight Jacuzzi with several attractive women, while Amy went swimming in the pool.

Any chance she got he wanted to go to place where full nudity was allowed. She was comfortable around friends and strangers.

The last 10-15 years, she will only go topless if it's far away from home, so there is no chance to be seen by anyone we know.
Old 01-29-2014, 04:34 PM

Default Fun tied to a work assignment

Back in the 70's, I was working for a large firm dealing with aircraft and space products. Two of our engineers were sent to Norway for a several week assignment. It just happened that one was a guy and the other a very nice looking lady. When they returned, they talked very openly about their adventures during the stay. I have to mention too, that both were married, but not to each other. The most interesting part was the fact that they had used the saunas there and both were naked when doing so. And that this was not a one time thing. Of course the big question, that no one was willing to ask, was if things had gotten 'friendlier' during alone time. From their demeanor and answers, I would have to think that they did have some extra-curricular fun. I would think that the fellow would have gone raving nuts if he didn't get to 'know her better'. Much of my life has been spent hoping and praying for a similar situation
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2014, 09:58 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Another fun work assignment

This isn't quite on topic, but similar to Dr. Pep's above.

I worked for a engineering consulting firm quite some time ago. Our branch received a project from home office that involved two different disciplines. I was tasked for one and the other was tasked to this late 30s gal engineer. All we knew was that it was at a camp ground/rv resort. On the day of the fieldwork we went to the site together as the tasks were more efficiently done with two people helping each other. Both of us were relatively new with the company and really didn't know each other very well - certainly not socially.

Upon arrival we found out that it was actually a nudist resort. We looked at each other with looks of uncertainty. I had been to nude beaches and resorts before so it would be no big deal for me except what about my co-worker. We were buzzed in and went to the office to check in and they welcomed us and were expecting us. There were probably 15 people there all nude including the gal who met us in the office - mostly older folks were there. The gal at the office showed us where we would be doing the testing/survey work which we knew from previous docs we were provided. She went on to explain the layout of the park etc. She related that we weren't expected to undress, but were welcome to if we wanted.

We went back to our pick up and moved it to one of the work areas and started talking about our situation somewhat uneasily. I finally made a couple funny comments about the physical appearance of a couple of the others there. That broke the ice a little and we both laughed. Once we got our equipment out and set up I suggested we walk over the entire site - it needed to be done as part of the project anyway. Out of the blue my co-worker asks, "Are we going to do this in the buff or are you too modest." I was kind of worried about repercussions later and didn't know what to say at first. Finally I said, "Well in Rome do as the Romans do." and we both started to undress at the same time.

Now fully nude we both surveyed each other and at the same time said "This can't be known beyond here - let's do it but be discreet." Off we went walking over the 40 acre site including a portion that was native forest. During the walk she related that this was the first time she had been nude in front of strangers since her and a girlfriend had spent a long week end at a clothing optional resort. She had been to one with her husband, she enjoyed it, but husband didn't and she had snuck away a couple times to co resorts with a girlfriend.. I said I had been to resorts and nude beaches before, but my wife tried them a couple times, but declined to go again. What a relief - this put things in a good perspective.

We walked back to the truck and continued our work. We took a break and joined others in the pool and hot tub making some casual conversation. Both of us being nude made this much easier. We finished our work and packed up our gear. We were done early and she suggested we grab a picnic table and complete the paperwork here rather go sit and do it in the office - which we did. When done I suggested we get a cold drink and take another walk through the forested area.

At this point we were getting very casual and familiar with each other in a very friendly way. We headed back into the forest and wandered around chatting and the conversation for the first time became a little sexual oriented. We started to get a little touchy-feely. I was now visibly "chubby" and her nipples were very hard. After a bit of this foreplay we decided this was as far as we should go and never mention it again. We headed back to the truck.

I said I wanted to take a shower before dressing and she agreed. As we walked to the shower she said, "Let's take one together". and steered us to the men's/family shower where we were the only ones. We entered a shower big enough for two. I lathered up my hands and started to soap her back - she didn't resist - then soaped her butt even reaching between her legs - she spread her legs wider to allow me access. She then did the same to me. We then faced each other and proceeded to soap each others front side. By this time I'm fully erect and she starts scrubbing my cock. I start the same on her pussy. "What happened to our agreement in the forest??"

Well we ended up in a body to body rub leaving no parts untouched. We were both in a heightened state of sexual excitement to say the least. The tip of my cock got as far as her clit, but she didn't want to venture beyond. We did end up masturbating each other to orgasm. We continued by drying each other off which was made better by a couple coming into the shower room and talking to us as we dried each other off.

The ride back to the office was good conversation about what we had done and an assurance that this was our little secret. Neither of us ever discussed it to anyone else. We had mentioned meeting at a CO resort some time and a few months later she whispered to me that her and a gf were going to one. I met her and several of her friends at the CO resort and had a great time, but that is another story for another thread. No one ever mentioned from the home office about it being a nude resort. Since we were the only ones to do a site visit, I don't know if the company really knew it.

I hope I did not bore you all with this long story, but it gave me a chance to relive it after 20+ years.
The Following 90 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
abacus, alphaone, apeyboy, Archelon, arnoldziffel, BaconBot, BadPhotog, barerider69, bertimos, bucky23, Buddy I Con, campo60, cbcb1212, Chuckson, clc100, Craze899667, cupofjoe, daveduchovny, davyp1, dicknsider, dkuk8166, dragon14, DRDavenport, driver88, drumer, dr_pepper1942, eviltwin, Father Ted, florv, fullmonty, globetrotta, graeno, greendoor, hamdullah, Iamsailing, Iron280, Jcsp, jellyworm, jeslooken, jiinx81, jim914109, joejitsu, jojo33bdx, Knicless, kuba123, lamer_37, lasthero15, lebenengel, lecon, lewdown, Liketolookie, luckyluke78, Lue, maymedson11, ModelT-MsDollie, MrBill, mythryl1969, myz_X, naaktstel, naturist, nectcouple, neil733, nestorkaka, pgspooner, piecenick, psc, puthan, quietones, ramjac, riversidebob, Rufus the Red, savaged, SecretCover, Showoffmywife, signalrow, smcsworth, snakem2000, spinalator, testme97, thatoneguy55, thedrainman, theradioshack, Tifosi, tonz42, tylergal, Vcpl, watcher2005, wolf86, xxxxenophile, zoomie9
Old 02-03-2014, 06:14 AM

Thanked 5,083 Times in 244 Posts
Default Naked with friends

A summer's day when visiting a friend of mine, the weather was so nice that his wife and Jill went topless. He thought this was a fine thing to do, so the next time we met, he suggested that we should play a game of strip poker, and that we should continue till we all had lost our clothes. We got some drinks, lost all our clothes and had a fine night, dancing nude together and the wives bent over and spread their legs to show us it all.

Later on went together to nude swims and nude beaches, so I must say that my friend has seen Jill naked many times after this.

Jill has also on other occasions stripped and showed herself naked to some of our other male friends, also our neighbours.

John
Old 02-05-2014, 01:46 PM

Smile Showed pics of my wife naked to best friend

I once "accidentally" showed my best friend a very revealing picture of my wife (25) and his jaw literally dropped to the floor. I pretended as if its not a big deal since he didnt see her nipples, just so i can get a response from him talking about my wifes nipples. A couple days later I lied to him saying omg someone hacked my email account and saw these pics of my wife, including that one pic i showed you the other day, to which he says I dont remember any picture that you showed me. I quickly refreshed his memory and talked about how lucky the guy who got these pics must be. I then one day "accidentally" opened a picture of her baring her amazing breasts, i just hope she never finds out.
Old 02-08-2014, 09:56 AM

Thanked 1,579 Times in 47 Posts
Default Wife shown to friend

This week I've shown my wife to my best friend while chatting on Facebook. He's known her for almost 12 years and she's always been the shy type for him. Never showing any flesh whatsoever. During chatting he started talking about her and I decided to show him a full nude pic. He went out of his mind. I carried on with some pics to his enthusiasm and ended with a pic with her lying down on the bed, fully nude with her legs fully spread. He could see everything. He admitted he was incredibly horny after seeing those pics and he never thought she had such a lovely body underneath all of her clothes I'm curious to see how he reacts to seeing her again in real life very soon.

Last edited by Jerom; 02-08-2014 at 10:01 AM. Reason: adding details

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005