Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2014, 10:08 PM

Thanked 3,653 Times in 305 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tardis_flyer View Post
The next day I was a bit shaken but I wanted to see if Kristine would admit to being naked infront of Kevin. After she got out of the shower I commented on her lack of tan lines. I could tell she was a little nervous and said she'd unhooked her bra when she was laying face down. I then asked why her boobs were equally tan if she'd only laid face down.

She took a deep breath and told me, "I actually went topless, please don't be mad."

I acted surprised and said "Around Kevin?"

"Umm...Yeah, please don't be mad. Suzanne was topless and a couple other girls around were too so I didn't think it would be a big deal."

"I'm not mad, it was only boobs. Believe me, I'm happy you tried it out, just wish I could have seen it. Anyway, it's not like you went naked or anything." She laughed, but I knew the truth.

I've never confronted any of them with the truth.
I'm just curious about 2 things:
1) What was the perspective of the pictures of your buddy banging his girlfriend. Were they taken from the perspective of the banger taking pictures of the bangee or from a perspective of a third person (your GF) taking the pictures. and what here the time stamps on the action pictures. Before, during, or after the pictures of your GF doing her hair.

2) She was your GF in 2012 and now she is your wife. She lied to you about something that appears to be of some importance to you, you don't call her on it, and still marry her. I'm sure that the day it comes out, and it will, will be a very interesting day for both of you.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2014, 10:16 PM

Default I was out of town on business with one of my best friends at work

I had a business trip and a sales parner was sharing the hotel room with me... my wife thought i was in my own room and sent me a pic of her in a spaghetti strap tanktop with no bra. I showed my friend, and as i was showing him a topless pick came through. I initially pulled it away. After a minute he said something like (you're a lucky man, my wife would never do that." She sent about 8-10 pics throughout the night and i just let the friend join in and watch the pics roll in.
Old 10-30-2014, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metrum View Post
How much time passed between these two pictures? Check the timecode.
It's very suspicious because so little time passed. Maybe you should show her only just the make up picture and let her speak about this day.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to metrum For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2014, 02:11 AM

Default Hey, Tardis Flyer!

A couple things I noticed in that picture: Her hair appears dry, he took that photo while sitting on an unmade bed, and her skin doesn't seem to have banding imprints along the tanlines.

Maybe he screwed his girlfriend while yours was in the shower, but she doesn't appear to have washed her hair (and avoided getting it wet) and she's been naked for a while before that picture was taken.

Did they all share a room?

Is that counter visible in the shot(s) preceding your girlfriend brushing her hair? If so, how does the arrangement of towels/toiletries compare?

Last edited by dad1; 10-31-2014 at 02:24 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dad1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2014, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad1 View Post
A couple things I noticed in that picture: Her hair appears dry, he took that photo while sitting on an unmade bed, and her skin doesn't seem to have banding imprints along the tanlines.

Maybe he screwed his girlfriend while yours was in the shower, but she doesn't appear to have washed her hair (and avoided getting it wet) and she's been naked for a while before that picture was taken.

Did they all share a room?

Is that counter visible in the shot(s) preceding your girlfriend brushing her hair? If so, how does the arrangement of towels/toiletries compare?
It was a room with two queen sized beds.

I don't think she was in the shower, she never blow dries her hair, so it would either be she was getting in the shower or took a shower a while before.

The only thing in a different place I noticed was her toothbrush, also after her pic the window is steamed up after Suzanne's shower so I don't think she took one.

Maybe she was in the other bed reading a book or out of the room, I don't see her in any of the sex pics. My only question is why would she be naked if she came in from outside.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tardis_flyer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2014, 08:56 AM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
... Story... She laughed, but I knew the truth. I've never confronted any of them with the truth.
Sorry for the long post, but it's interesting! I promise!!

Let's face it, we've all been cheated on by somebody and we've all cheated on somebody. It's just a part of life.
My experience was very similar to yours. Incredibly so. Here's what happened with me and it might help you think about your situation...

My girlfriend went away with co-workers for a long weekend. After she came back, she was a little different. We were at my place and after a very enjoyable session, she was asleep and I went to pick up my phone and check for texts, but it turned out I'd accidentally picked up hers as we had the same phone and this was around 1999 (phones were really basic and non customisable). I saw some text from a guy to her and curiosity got the better of me and I checked it. Now at this time, my Kanji was poor, so I couldn't really understand what it said, so I snapped a quick photo thinking I could translate it later. I totally forget about it and about a year later I was going through my computer and found the photo of the text. By then my Kanji was far better, so I was able to decipher it - she had a vacation romance. It left me with a dilemma - do I confront her about it or not?

Before I get to the answer, I will tell you that she asked me to get married about 3 months prior but I said no because we had plenty of time and were still young (especially her being 8 years younger than me).

I decided I was going to ask her about it the next time she came over. It didn't go well. She was a wreck because our relationship have moved into such a good area and things were so good for us, she couldn't understand why I would say anything about it a year later. She was right.

I never told her how I knew and she never suspected that I accidentally checked her phone. But suffice is to say the relationship was over. Well not quite, we continued on for about 3 months, but I decided to call it a day as I spoke that which shouldn't have been said.

We were always going to break up in my mind (It started as something fun that should never have turned serious), but I regret the way it ended. It wasn't worth it. I should have broken up with her and not told her about it. Instead I had to say something, and I assure you, it doesn't help. Surprisingly, we did stay friends and she even wanted to get back together around 2006 (that's a pretty amazing story for another time), but I'd moved on.

Thing is, I was a hypocrite. I was a player before I dated her for those two years and until I met my wife, so I should have known better - NEVER EVER check your partner's email/text etc unless you're willing to ruin the relationship. Because once you see it, you can never un-see it.

So Tardis you can do one of several things...
1. Forget about it. If you really love her and she really loves you, then delete the photos and move on... if you can.
2. Confront her about it, but do not mention the photos - you will be the bad guy if you do.
3. Divorce her and move on, but don't tell her it's about that trip. You're both young with no children I presume.
4. IF you're on this site, it means your interested in certain type of lifestyle with your wife/partner. If you're wife is being a nude-prude with you, but not with others... well, why is that?

Personally, I thank my lucky naked virgins that I said no to marriage with my ex because it means I was able to meet my wife.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2014, 12:26 PM

Default Joyce

a close friend has seen nude pics of her but she doesn't know.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/pict...ctureid=856678
Old 10-31-2014, 04:27 PM

Thanked 5,450 Times in 286 Posts
Default Tardis

Quote:

I don't think she was in the shower, she never blow dries her hair, so it would either be she was getting in the shower or took a shower a while before.

The only thing in a different place I noticed was her toothbrush, also after her pic the window is steamed up after Suzanne's shower so I don't think she took one.

Maybe she was in the other bed reading a book or out of the room, I don't see her in any of the sex pics. My only question is why would she be naked if she came in from outside.

Your girlfriend went away with a girlfriend and they went topless and nude. This is common especially if they are in another town and they can do their once in a life time nude beach thing. Girls will get comfort in each others nudity. So if one goes the other will follow. Having your buddy there would actually add to the comfort of both as he is the shotgun rider - he will keep away aggressive males.

You should be happy that ur wife walked on the beach naked as she looks like a beautiful woman and having comfort to walk naked on a beach in front of hundreds of people is a moment that builds self confidence in ones body. She would have been nervous at the beach but after walking around in front of strangers a simple nude in the bathroom would not be a concern.

I see the sneeky shots that the guy took as just that. A guy sneeking shots.

The major issue is your concern. Your concern would be known by your wife and therefore she is not willing to tell you she went naked. You both should have more trust.

You should:

1. Confront it head on and suggest the 4 of you go back and go to South Beach
2. Put more shots here so we can do more analysis
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to barnyb For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2014, 10:50 PM

Quote:

Have you checked her Facebook or text messages? Probably some details in that if you have access to either.

Also, has she ever shown interest in your friend Kevin or has she ever talked about having a threesome with another guy? You mentioned your friend had a sizable cock, is it larger than yours and has you wife ever shown a liking to larger members or toys?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Collegeguy88 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2014, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegeguy88 View Post
Have you checked her Facebook or text messages? Probably some details in that if you have access to either.

Also, has she ever shown interest in your friend Kevin or has she ever talked about having a threesome with another guy? You mentioned your friend had a sizable cock, is it larger than yours and has you wife ever shown a liking to larger members or toys?
I've never checked her facebook or any account and I didn't find anything on her phone.

She's never talked about a threesome or anything that would make me believe she wanted anything to do with him. We're about the same length but he's got more girth by a good deal, so I'm not sure if that would matter.

I guess I'll ask her or check her facebook...I'm honestly thinking about just letting this whole thing go.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tardis_flyer For This Useful Post:

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s