or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2024, 03:29 PM

Thanked 1,621 Times in 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by staypuftbr View Post
is this the boyfriend?
Yep. I have my own theory. I suspect he was unhappy that she got so much attention from the snappers. I could have told him that every WNBR photo that appears on Flickr and elsewhere eventually turns up on multiple other websites in perpetuity. But didn't. I removed the two or three snaps I'd uploaded of her but those same images and numerous others of her are out there doing the rounds. If folks don't realise that a gazillion snappers turn up and take pics and shoot vids at these events after 20 years, they never will.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1529.JPG  
Old 06-23-2024, 04:13 PM

Default Older lady

Have not seen much of her.
Attached Thumbnails
756682356.jpeg   867364328.jpeg  

1011028672.jpeg   1214856706.jpeg  

1524898548.jpeg   2086857003.jpeg  

Old 06-24-2024, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammat View Post
Have not seen much of her.
Great pics, where do they come from?
Old 06-25-2024, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunettesrule View Post
Couldn't literally anybody contact a site claiming to be her boyfriend? And who is to say whether he speaks for her, boyfriend or not?
Yes, that is me and yes I am her boyfriend. Fdooby please dont dox me, I am putting myself at risk here as you have seen my flickr account.

I don't know how this website works so please excuse me if I haven't replied correctly. I haven't mentioned to my girlfriend about this site as it would make her very worried. She was super upset with the amount of photographers and sly photos people took, hoping they wouldn't be published online. Yes, how naive of us, hindsight is 20 20 vision...

I would very much appreciate removing these photos and not share anymore if you come across any but I understand you don't have an obligation to follow some random person on the internet. I would really hope that knowing you would make someone in the world a lot less stressed if you don't share these photos, would be enough to deter you from doing so... Please!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wnbrfinder For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2024, 08:24 PM

Thanked 3,723 Times in 636 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnbrfinder View Post
Yes, that is me and yes I am her boyfriend. Fdooby please dont dox me, I am putting myself at risk here as you have seen my flickr account.

I don't know how this website works so please excuse me if I haven't replied correctly. I haven't mentioned to my girlfriend about this site as it would make her very worried. She was super upset with the amount of photographers and sly photos people took, hoping they wouldn't be published online. Yes, how naive of us, hindsight is 20 20 vision...

I would very much appreciate removing these photos and not share anymore if you come across any but I understand you don't have an obligation to follow some random person on the internet. I would really hope that knowing you would make someone in the world a lot less stressed if you don't share these photos, would be enough to deter you from doing so... Please!
Well, you definitely came to the right site if you were looking for a place that is very accommodating to people who make sincere (even if unauthenticated) requests to pull down photos. It's rare that it works that way anywhere else. Especially, since the whole idea for WNBR is to be a newsworthy, public event that gets international press attention -- plus hundreds of private photographers who don't have to use a release to use your image because it is, again, a news event. I don't think that naive is a strong enough word to describe not realizing that. That being said, I do wish you well in your desire to lead private lives without negative repercussions from your participation in something worthwhile like this. You definitely don't deserve to be punished for that.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2024, 09:17 AM

Thanked 1,621 Times in 141 Posts

Quote:

I have no idea what your Flickr ID is/was. I deleted the messages you sent me and my replies to them after taking down the photos of your g/f. Even if I hadn't, obviously I wouldn't make public any info sent to me in a private message.

I always say to people that if you have any doubts about doing one of these events, either wear some kind of face covering or give it a miss completely. WNBR is a serious protest event but by its very nature, some people are drawn to it because there are lots of naked people taking part. The vast majority of people never share any photos or videos they shot. It is also fortunate for anyone who regrets taking part that there are far less places to share WNBR images since Flickr changed its rules and YouTube became increasingly intolerant of material containing nudity. So the chances are that images/vids of you and your g/f aren't shared widely.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1510.JPG  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fdooby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2024, 01:50 PM

Los Angeles was last week, barely any pics, videos...
Old 06-30-2024, 02:43 AM

Would love to find more of this girl at the Chicago 2024 WNBR. A pretty distinctive hat, can anyone find anything?
Attached Thumbnails
20240630_013836.jpg  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gfb4228 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2024, 08:32 AM

Thanked 1,039 Times in 84 Posts

Quote:

Fdooby and others have addressed some reasons why your worries should be allayed, but the biggest reason is that there are literally MILLIONS of women with BILLIONS of photos out there on the internet and, though it might seem like a big deal to you now, people will move on to the next thing rather quickly and any photos of your girlfriend will be forgotten. Even the Fappening - the massive celebrity nude photo/video leak - is rarely even mentioned anymore. A-list celebrities had their most explicit, most private pics and vids shared worldwide (which are still easily accessible to this day) and they all moved on while the world pretty much forgot about it.

It might be easier said than done, but try to remove yourself from the moment and lake a wider view of the situation for a minute. The public has a very short attention span and if they can forget about photos of famous A-list celebrities, you can rest assured that in very short order, nobody will be paying any attention to some random WNBR rider when they are being flooded evermore with myriads of new photos of naked people.

Take care and all the best to you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aquafreshh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2024, 05:54 PM

Thanked 264,189 Times in 8,876 Posts

Chicago: 3 from a drone at youtube.com/@DMRVirtual--David , one from youtube.com/watch?v=6yBETrl6NQM . and a quick one from youtube.com/shorts/Z09TIIRlRd0
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to crispus For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
B13

0m:59s

06-18-2019
lr kou28 01o

3m:12s

08-05-2009
190037758 65899 64442716891 5138865

1m:23s

04-16-2022
JJ