uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2019, 10:14 PM

Default Apartment Shopping

I have a couple of stories I have written for my wife. This is my first time sharing. I have proof read it several times, I hope I have caught any glaring errors. I am from Texas so many people will say English is not my first language. I just say, I write like I talk and I do not speak the "Queens English". Enjoy.

I had just started a new job selling furniture to apartments that catered to college students needing furnished apartments. On my 4th or 5th stop I met with Charles Atwood, manager of a medium sized apartment complex. He was a diminutive gentleman in his late sixties, about 5 ½ feet tall, with a slight build, 130 to 140 lbs., beautiful silver hair, sparkling eyes, but a sad face. I found out later why, but overall an attractive man with a pleasant personality.

The conversation started off pretty standard, how many apartments, what furniture was needed, etc. I noticed his eyes kept dropping to my chest; I kept adjusting my position to give him the best possible view. I am not a “spring chicken” myself as my mother would say, but I do say my breasts are one of my better assets. I wear a 46 DD bra and enjoy wearing low cut blouses, so straying eyes are a common occurrence which I do nothing to discourage.

I had a pleasant feeling about Charles, so after seeing him checking out my exposed cleavage, I asked “Like what you see?” I startled him so badly he literally jumped and had such a look of horror on his face I felt bad I had said anything. “I'm so sorry; I did not realize I was staring.” I smiled broadly and said with a laugh in my voice “Don't apologize; I'm flattered you notice and I really do enjoy showing them off.” He pulled himself together a little, smiled slightly embarrassed and then stammered “May I ask how big they are?” I smiled even more broadly and told him “46 DD” as I pulled the hem of my blouse showing even more cleavage.

I could tell his mind was racing so I asked him, “Do you like large breasts? My husband loves them, and he enjoys it when I show them off.” “He does?” he asked with surprise in his voice. “Oh, yes, he is very open about things like that” I replied adding, “They are very sensitive, I can cum just having them sucked on or having the nipples squeezed.” His eyebrows raised and said “Actually, I have never touched or even seen breasts like that.” he continued, “My wife and I have been married for over 40 years and she is very small a 28 A bra.” “She broke her hip a couple of months ago, and has been in rehab ever since. I guess I am looking at things I really shouldn’t be and not hiding it very well, I’m sorry.” he said sheepishly. “Please, do not apologize, as I said I enjoy the attention. I am sorry if I offended you or made you feel uncomfortable.” as I started to pull my blouse back up. “Please, I do like the view, and if you’re OK with showing, I am more than happy to enjoy your generosity.” he said softly. I smiled at him as I pulled the blouse back down.

A few more minutes of business conversation I then asked if there was an empty apartment I could look at to get a feel for what he might need. I knew I did not need to see the apartment as we would bid using generic furniture that would be inexpensive and go with just about any colors. He said of course, pulled a set of keys from his desk and we went to an apartment near the office. We entered the apartment; it was a typical economically priced one bedroom apartment, with a small kitchen, a small dining area next to the living area.

After walking into the apartment and looking around for a moment, I laid my purse and briefcase on the counter and asked “So, do you want a better look?” as I handled my boobs with both hands. His jaw dropped, he looked at me then toward the door, then back at me “Are you serious?” he stammered. “Sure, if that door is locked and you’re sure no one will come in, you can see all there is to see.” I replied. He still looked unsure but turned to the door and locked the dead bolt. He then turned back facing me, not knowing what to do next.

“OK” I said as I smiled and I pulled off my top. Watching his face as I reached back to undo my bra; his eyes getting wider, as I removed the restraints letting them spill out. I held them up one in each hand and asked “Well, what do you think? You like?” He could only nod his head up and down. Standing in front of him, naked from the waist up I gave each one a squeeze and a shake and said “You can hold them if you want.” Without a word he walked over and tentatively held out his hands. He began to gently squeeze and massage them feeling their weight, watching the nipples enlarge. “I didn’t realize they would be so heavy” he remarked. “Yea” I replied, “If I have to stand a lot, at the end of the day my back really hurts from hauling them around.”

He began to run his thumb over my nipples feeling their hardness. “I like to have them squeezed” I encouraged. He slowly started squeezing, first gently, then a little harder. I moaned a little and said “That feels so good. You can suck on them if you want.” He looked into my eyes and then brought his mouth to my right breast, trying to decide how much to take in. At first he filled his mouth completely, but then released a little at time until he was concentrating on the nipple. Sucking on one nipple while squeezing and pulling the other, it did not take long before the tingling between my legs started, causing me to moan even more as I leaned back against the wall. He removed one hand from my nipple and placed it between my legs pressing hard against my sex. “Oh yes!” I gasped as I closed my legs around his hand hoping he would continue.

I put my hands on his head pulling him closer, enticing him to suck harder. I felt a letdown as he removed his hand from between my legs until I felt his fingers trying to get inside my pants. I quickly loosened my belt and zipper and pulled my pants and panties down over my hips letting them fall to the floor. His hand found my pussy, I was soaking wet, and he quickly slid two fingers inside me and fingering my clit with his thumb making it extremely difficult to keep standing. I really started moaning, grinding against his hand and pulling his head harder to my chest until I couldn’t hold back any longer and cried out as my pussy clinched his hand releasing a very intense orgasm that seemed to go on and on.

After a few moments I was able to catch my breath, I said “Now, your turn” as I switched positions putting his back against the wall. I quickly dropped to my knees before he could object, pulling his pants down allowing his rock hard cock loose just in front of my face. I reached up and cupped his balls in one hand while stroking him gently with the other. I licked the pre-cum from the tip and swirled my tongue around the head getting it lubricated for my mouth. I knew I had to be fairly quick, I did not want the people in the office to become suspicious and before Charles realized what was happening and tried to stop me, I was quite sure he had never done anything like this before.

I started taking more of him into my mouth with each stroke. I was concerned at first about his size, his cock looked large for his body, but I was able to take all of him in my mouth. As I would take him deep I would hesitate a little and moving my tongue along the base. Pulling back until only the tip was in my mouth, again using my tongue for maximum effect. I knew he would not last long as I started moving back and forth, faster and faster. I knew he was about to go over the edge as he pulled my head into him to the point my nose was touching his stomach. I felt his sack quiver and contract, heard his groan and felt his cock throb as his hot cum went down my throat. I kept him in my mouth until the pulsing stopped. I continued milking him until there was nothing left. It was then that I finally released him, looking up I smiled and asked “Did you like that?” “Oh my God, yes” was all he could say. He helped me up; we got our clothes back on, I gathered my things and left the apartment. At the office door I told him I would get back to him with a bid in about a month. He said that would be great and we parted.

About a month later I made an appointment to deliver the bid. The next visit, as before, I was wearing a low cut blouse showing lots of cleavage. We went over the items in the bid and everything was satisfactory. I looked up to see what might happen next, when he asked if I might need to look at another apartment. I said that would be a great idea, I would enjoy another look.

As soon as we entered he locked the door and came over to me. To my surprise he started by kissing me and running his hand over my ass, first squeezing then caressing. I returned his kisses and felt his hardness against me. He broke the embrace and with some hesitation said, “Would you like to go to the bedroom, the bed is already made.” I was surprised by this but followed him to the bedroom. Shakily he started to undress me, kissing each exposed body part as he removed my clothes. After he had me completely naked I returned the favor. When I got to his pants I paid special attention to his cock sucking on him as before, but I did not let him cum. I released him and moved toward the bed.

I lay down with my legs spread, playing with my pussy. He moved in closer putting his head between my legs then looking at me as if asking permission, “Lick me, please” I said huskily. He then went down on me with a very experienced tongue and mouth, massaging my breasts as he licked. Very soon he had me cumming and begging for more. After several orgasms he then moved on top of me, sliding his engorged cock easily into my dripping pussy. He was a gentle lover and very good. Very soon he had me cumming again. I was amazed at his stamina. Finally his thrusting became more urgent, more forceful, when he thrust as deep as he could, pressing himself hard against me. He groaned as I felt his cock begin throbbing inside me releasing his hot cum. I came once again. He stayed on top of me as I felt him gradually go soft and then his limp cock slip out of my dripping pussy. We finally got our breath, smiled at each other and got dressed. At the door he kissed my gently and said he would let me know about our proposal.

Two months later I came back to pick a check for the order, while chatting he mentioned that his wife was back at home and he really appreciated all I had done for him. Neither one of us suggested another visit to an apartment. Along with the check was a card addressed to me, thanking me for the service and the “very special” care I had given him during a stressful time in his life. It was a very sweet gesture and I told him I was looking forward to working with him in the future, he agreed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to harp76 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1