Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2011, 01:51 AM

Thanked 1,129 Times in 60 Posts
Default If you play be ready to pay

The story I am about to relay is based on true events but some have been altered so I have it in fiction.
I was just out of high school in 1976 and was looking for summer employment and a buddy of mine told me of an opening at an apartment complex doing light maintenance and grounds work. I interviewed with the property manager and lead maintenance guy whose full time job was a cop. The next day I started and the maintenance guy who I will call Dean showed me what I had to do. His days at the complex were worked around his full time job so there would be two day stretches he would not be around. The main draw to the job was the swimming pool and the fact the complex had many college students as tenants so there were always some babes around the pool. As with most places the pool was behind the clubhouse and the garage part served as our maintenance garage. The locker room entrance was at the other end of the clubhouse. With the typical teenage raging hormones it did not take long for me to figure out that I could access the attic from the garage, crawl over rafters to get right over the ladies locker room. I came in real early one morning when I knew no one would be around and used a screwdriver to make my peep hole up in the ceiling. It worked like a charm and I would volunteer to come in on weekends when I knew Dean would be working his cop job so I could get the bigger crowds and not worry about him catching me. The only downside was it was incredibly hot up there and I had to stay perched up there for three to four hours at a time. I took jugs of frozen water to keep me hydrated. If only I had access to the cameras of today I could have filled a large photo album of beautiful naked ladies of all ages. Most of them were women I knew and seen at the complex each day, if only they knew. I was having the best summer of my life. I also had a beautiful girlfreind that I spent the rest of my time with. We had been dating the last year of high school and I was very possessive and jealous of any guy looking at her. She had long redish brown hair, freckled cheeks, firm pear sized breasts of which I had only seen a few times. She was a virgin when we met and I had just recently had sex with her for the first time. Anyway the summer was progressing beautifully in all ways.
Dean was in his early forties, married with a teenage daughter my age. I had seen them on occasion but on this one particular day I was going to see them as I had not anticipated. I was at my viewing station when they both appeared in the dressing area. His wife was not much to look at but his daughter was really built. I watched as they exposed their bodies to me but it made me a bit nervous thinking about Dean. He would kill me if he found out. An hour later I had to get down and as I climbed down the ladder I was startled to hear Dean's voice. He asked me what the hell I was doing up there. I stammered a bit which gave him time to figure it out. He shoved me up against the wall yelling at the top of his lungs. He wanted to know if I spied on his wife and daughter. I said no but it was obvious that I was up there while they were in there. He said he wanted to kill me but said I was not worth it and that he would get even with me. It didn't take long for it to happen. Two days later I was driving my car and flashing red lights were right on my tail. I pulled over and seen it was him. He acted like it was any other stop but then another car came up. He put me in the second car as he rummaged through mine. He planted a bag of cocaine then acted like he found it. He proceeded to tell me how much trouble I was in as he took me to his car. He waved his buddy on and told me he had a way for me to put this behind me. I looked at him and asked how. He said I know you seen my wife and daughter nude so I want you to know how it feels. He said I have seen your pretty little girlfreind and I think it is only fair I get to see more of her. I squirmed in my seat and asked what he meant. He told me to do as he instructed and we would end up being even. He told me to bring her to the pool Friday night for some late night skinny dipping and here is a bottle of booze to get her agreeable. I did not say anything but I was guessing he planned to be in the clubhouse watching us. It made me sick to my stomach but I was trapped. Friday came very fast and I called Stephanie about going out which she readily agreed. I picked her up at seven and killed some time at the mall. It was now close to ten which is when Dean told me to get there. It was very humid and sticky so I asked Stephanie if we could go swimming at the pool. She laughed and pointed out we did not have our suits. I assured her nobody would see us if we skinny dipped. She said she would have to think about it. I grabbed a couple of cokes on the way to mix with the whisky. We sat around the pool drinking and talking. I was looking around to see if I could spot Dean. At one point I looked over Stephanie's shoulder and seen the clubhouse curtains slowly open. I was starting to shake a bit and felt sick to my stomach and thought to myself lets get this over with. I looked at her and asked if she was ready. She giggled and told me I had to behave. We stood up and started undressing. I finished first and jumped in and watched her get naked in the dim light. We swam for about ten minutes when I noticed headlights in the drive and soon heard a car door slam. She asked me if someone was there and I said to just be quiet. Then a flashlight was shining in our direction and I heard Dean's voice say this is the police get out of the pool. It hit me that if this was Dean who was in the clubhouse? I yelled asking for a chance to get our clothes but he wasn't about to relent. I walked in front of Stephanie who was doing her best to cover up. He directed us by the clubhouse sliding glass doors and told us to stand still. He started questioning Stephanie who had started to sob. He threatened to take her to her mom and dad just as she was and tell them she was drinking and having sex. She pleaded for him not to do it and he stood there just staring for a moment. Then he told her there was a way she could get out of this whole mess. She asked what she had to do. He told her all she had to do was let him blindfold her and do what he said. I started to speak up and he quickly reminded me of why I just needed to shut up. She told him she would as long as he didn't hurt her. He laughed and said nobody id going to hurt you. With that he put the blindfold on and walked her into the dark clubhouse and told me to follow. Suddenly the lights came on so bright it hurt my eyes. Setting on the couch was three of his buddies all wide eyed and smiling. I was now very scared they were going to **** her. He walked her over to the couch and had her stand about three feet in front of the men. He ordered her to raise her arms over her head. She slowly complied exposing her naked body. Then he spun her around with her butt towards them and told her to bend over and touch her toes. She about lost her balance but was able to do it. The men all leaned forward to look at her pussy. She could here their crude comments and she blushed bright red. Dean told her he was going to lie her down on the floor and for her to spread her legs wide. She started to sob again but complied. Then Dean looked at me and said make sure you watch this boy. The guys all stood up and walked up along Stephanie and dropped their pants and underwear. They made a circle around her and started stroking their cocks. Dean was at her head and one guy between her legs and the others on each side. They kept up with their crude talk as they jerked off. The gut between her legs got off first and shot his load on her bush. A moment later one of the guys on the side of her shot on her tits then the other guy. Dean was holding off for the final moment of his revenge. He knelt down just over her face and released a huge stream of cum on her nose and cheeks. One of the guys grabbed an instamatic camera and took a whole pack of pictures of her lying there. They soon dressed and started to leave. Dean said,"Now we are even". We gathered our stuff and got out of there as fast as we could somewhat releived it was not worse.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dicknsider For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2019, 09:12 AM

Thanked 2,029 Times in 68 Posts

Great story Dick Really enjoyed it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Rj62 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2019, 03:49 PM

excellent story. I'm still hard.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s