uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2019, 05:03 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default I'm naked on the beach, and you're not here!

(Overheard, young woman on a cell phone at Haulover Beach

"Hey Sweetie, it's me. Can you talk? OK, good. You'll never guess where I am!

"Good guesses, but I'm at the beach! Well, I told you you shoulda flown down here to meet me for the weekend. Here it is Saturday in the middle of my two-week training workshop, we're off today and tomorrow, and so here I am at the beach!

"Well, since you chose to stay up north and golf with your buddies, I'm here alone, just enjoying the sun and water.

"What beach? It's called Haulover Beach, and it's not far from where the training is. I took the bus from downtown, and it drops you off right near the lifeguard tower. So now try to guess what I'm wearing.

“That teeny little string bikini that almost covers my nipples, most of my pussy, but not my butt? The one that got us kicked out of the condo pool? You’re right! Well, that’s what I wore on the bus. The driver told me I could ride for free if I stayed up front, but I'm not wearing it now.

“You still haven’t guessed what I’m wearing now. Here’s a hint: You know how you're always trying to get me to go to that clothing-optional beach at Sandy Hook so you can show me off naked? And we tried it once and you spent the whole afternoon trying to get me to take off the bottoms? Well, guess what!

"Yes, really, I’m naked! And you want to know why I’m naked? Well, I assumed you’d be OK with it ever since you tried to get me naked there. So here I am, naked, just like you wanted, except that you're not here!

“Are there people here seeing me? Yes, lots of people, seeing me naked. I told you you should have flown down here. You'd be seeing me in public without any clothes, being naked right now, in front of all these people! You’d be able to see them all looking at my nude body. If you were here you’d be parading little naked me up and down the beach all you want, and you could show me off to your heart’s content.

"Are they looking at me? Yes, of course! But right now I'm lying on my stomach, so they can't see much.

"You want me to stay on my stomach? Why? So they can't see my pussy? Why, you jealous man! So it's OK if they see my butt?

"How come at Sandy Hook you wanted me to take everything off and walk around naked? I think that was just so you could watch people watching me. That would have been more for you than for me, and that's why I didn't do it. All I had for cover was a half-inch-wide strip over my pussy, and a string down my butt crack, almost but not quite naked, but that wasn’t enough for you. Anyway, here I am without even that half-inch strip, for everybody in the world to see, everybody but you!

"Silly man! You're jealous. Well, now you can just go golfing with the guys, and imagine me lying here naked!

"I think I'll turn over and get some sun on my front.

"What do you mean 'don't do that'? You want me to not show my front? Why not? Hey, there's a couple of guys setting their towels down right near me. They were already standing there looking at me moving my legs apart while I was on my stomach. I wonder what they were seeing?

"You really think they're looking up between my legs? Imagine that! But what would they see? I mean, the front of my pussy is pushed down against the towel, so all they can see besides my butt would be the lower part of my pussy and probably my butthole, I know because I can feel the breeze on it. Especially when I move my legs apart.

"Oh, you don't like them seeing that? The pussy or the butthole?

“Oh, you don’t want them to see either one! You are soooo jealous. Or protective? Then why aren't you here? You could have flown down. OK, just for you, I'll close my legs. Well, they're sitting down behind me anyway. Maybe they're hoping I'll turn over. They're pretending to look away, but I can see them sneaking peeks in my direction. They're only about six feet away.

"No, I'm not gonna relocate away from them. In fact, I really want to flip over now, got to get some sun on my front.

"Hold on, while I set the phone down a minute. And yes, I am going to turn over.

"There, that's better. You still there? Good. Now I'm lying on my back, but with my legs together. They still can't see a thing! Well, I guess they can see my tits. But there's nothing to see 'down there' because, you know how you're always trying to get me to shave my pussy? Well, I finally shaved it last night, so now there's not even any hair for them to see, so sweetie just settle down. As long as I keep my legs closed, they can't see anything, it's just a smooth mound sticking up. They can’t see the opening. I love the feeling of the cool breeze across my bare mound.

“Yes of course they can see my tits. They’re pointing straight up in the air, and the nipples are hard, must be that breeze again.

"No, I'm not afraid they'll get sunburned. I'm rubbing sunblock on right now. Wow—the guys are watching, especially when I do the nipples. Now a few more guys, in fact, all of a sudden they seem to have a lot of new friends! They're all setting up their towels and beach chairs around me. Maybe they're here to protect me, like you should be doing.

"Yes, you could fly down here tonight and go back tomorrow night, but it's s’posed to rain Sunday so it won't be a good beach day. But hey, you could still come see me anyway. There are some nice museums we could go see.

"Oh, you're only interested if you can see me naked in public? Well, I’m not gonna do that in the museums, only the beach. Okay, then, just stay there and go golfing. Anyway, my legs are getting stiff from holding them together, so now I'm going to let them just relax. Wow! The guys are all looking now. When I open my legs, their heads all turn my way. Like those cat videos on YouTube. Cat? Pussy? Maybe there’s a theme here!

“You want to know what they’re looking at? What do you think! So now, with my legs apart, they can see the slit in the middle. It's what you wanted me to show at Sandy Hook, so here it is now. But the slit is closed, they can’t see inside me, so don't worry.

“Yes, I just checked, my slit is closed. The lips are closed and nobody can see up inside me. Hey! a guy is offering me a beer —Thank you!— Now sweetie I have to sit up to drink the beer, and that means I've gotta open my legs further. Now my slit is open, but probably only about an inch, let me look. Yes, now my lips are showing, just slightly apart, so these guys, especially the six guys only about four feet away, probably can see just a narrow opening with some juice leaking out between the lips. . They must like the way it looks, because they’re all staring. Maybe you were right, the guys at Sandy Hook would have liked this. I’m sure glad you told me you wanted me to be naked in public, otherwise I’d never be naked in public.

"Yes, I really did shave, and it really is smooth down there, I’m totally bare, and the breeze feels nice now that I’m slightly open. These guys are wondering who I'm talking to—I’m talking to my husband, no he's not on his way here—.

"Yes, sweetie, they’re looking right at my pussy, and yes, I've got my legs apart. And yes, my slit is open, I already told you that, but just a little. I think it's nice that they're looking. This is what you wanted guys to see at Sandy Hook, so I know you must approve. But this is even better, because I'm bare. They get to see more this way.

"No, I'm not touching myself, except for applying some sunblock down there. I'm really glad I shaved; with hair it would be really messy but this is nice and smooth. I've got to put the phone down for a sec so I can use both hands to rub this cream on. If I hold my lips apart with the fingers of one hand, I can use the other hand to spread the sunblock on my tender inner lips. Most of the wet is from the sunblock, but not all of it. Got to make sure I get lotion on all the pink parts, —Sorry, I don’t mean to be grossing you guys out, I hope you don’t mind me opening my legs so I can smear this sunblock around; I don't want to get a sunburn down there, of all places! And thanks, that's sweet of you but I can rub my pussy myself. But you could take this bottle of lotion and squirt it onto my pussy. It takes three hands to do this! With you holding the bottle I can use one hand to hold myself open and the other hand to apply the cream after you squirt it on me. Yes, like that, thanks guys!—.

"Okay sweetie, I can hold the phone now. I had to apologize to these guys for spreading my legs—most unladylike! They are so polite--one even helped me protect my pussy from sunburn.

“Getting hungry. Gonna walk over to the food stand and get something to eat.

"Yes, sweetie, that does mean I'll be walking naked across the sand, and people will see me from all angles—tits, bare pussy, butt, all of me! Just like you wanted at Sandy Hook. No, I'm not going to cover up, I'm just going to walk over there naked, stand in line naked, order, get my stuff, and walk back, all the while naked. Just for you, even though you're not here.

"What do you mean it's not the same? Just because you're not here I can't go naked? Then you'd better get down here soon.

"Oh, hey, one of the guys here overheard me talking about food, and offered me a sandwich—Thank you!—. So sweetie you're saved—I don't need to walk over to the food stand, and you don't have to imagine me walking around with everyone on the beach lusting after at my naked body. I can stay right here. Oh, hold on a minute sweetie, they're offering me a chair. —Thanks!— But before I sit down, I’ll first have to stand up and bend at the waist to grab my beer. If I do that, the guys behind me will get a new view of my pussy lips, especially if I spread my feet apart to reach lower. Isn’t that one of the things you wanted me to do at Sandy Hook if I’d taken my bottoms off? Well here they’re off, so I can do it. Setting the phone down again for a sec.

"Now I'm back holding the phone. Sorry, once I bent over, it took me a long time to locate the beer—it was under my towel—but the guys behind me didn’t mind waiting. This is a really comfy beach chair. Now that I'm sitting, the guys are mostly gathering around in front, drinking their beers and eating their sandwiches, but mostly commenting on how I must be really comfortable in this chair, with my legs hanging over the armrests.

“Yes, they are looking at my pussy, but I know it’s OK and that you’d approve. I would never be doing this if you didn’t say you wanted me to. Anyway, sweetie, after I finish this sandwich I think I’ll get back on my towel and do some yoga exercises. I especially need practice doing the one that’s like pedaling an upside-down bicycle.

“Yes, silly, of course I’ll be naked while doing the yoga.

"You say you found a Miami flight that can get you here by six? Well, the sun goes down at seven, so go for it if you want. Oh, you're already heading to the airport? How sweet! Okay, call me when you board your flight. Love ya!”

Last edited by MFN; 09-20-2019 at 05:13 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2019, 04:35 PM

Default I'm naked on the beach, and you're not here!, cont'd

(Back in her hotel room, waiting for her husband’s call to tell her when he’ll be arriving…)

“Oh no! Your flight’s cancelled because of thunder storms there? And they can’t get you out until tomorrow? Bummer! But you can get here for tomorrow afternoon?

“Okay then, try to get that morning flight, that will give us at least a few hours on the beach, then you can fly back tomorrow night and still be at work Monday morning. Better than nothing, so go for it! Will it be worth it, all that flying and airports and stuff, just to see me naked for a few hours?

“Oh, it’s not just the seeing me naked, it’s the seeing me naked in front of the whole world. Okay, that’s what I was doing today, might as well go naked tomorrow, too. You should have been on the bus with me riding back from the beach today. When I left the beach I took that scruntchie out of my hair and made it back into the bathing suit. Waiting at the bus stop, almost every car with guys in it stopped to offer me a ride, but I really wanted to ride the bus, and one finally came by. The lady bus driver told me I’d have to wear more clothes to get on her bus, but all I had was a towel, and she said that would be even worse because it would look like I was naked underneath. So I waited for the next bus. This time the driver let me on, but only after I had him look closely between the folds of my pussy to prove that there was a little strip of fabric in there. It had completely disappeared inside my lips! Well, after he dropped me off at the hotel, I did wrap the towel around my waist, in case any of the other trainees were around.

“Well, tonight sweetie, I was planning to go club-hopping with you, so it looks like I’ll be doing that alone, or maybe I can talk some of the other trainees here into going with me. But if I do get them to go with me, I’ll have to wear something respectable, because these are the people I have to sit in class with all next week.

“Oh, so you want me to go with them and not alone? And why is that?

“So I’ll have to wear enough clothes to cover myself? Whereas if I go alone I can be more daring? You're so sweet to be worrying about me! I wish you were gonna be here tonite, I’d be going practically naked. For you, I was planning to wear that cute little black sheer thing that comes down almost far enough to cover my butt. In front it comes down to the top of my slit, but since my pussy is bare it just looks like I’m wearing flesh-colored panties with a seam up the front. And I love the cut-outs for my nipples--they just look like two more roses embroidered on! That’s what I’d be wearing if you were here to take me out.

“You think I should cover up more? Why? I thought you wanted me to show off my lady bits. This is what you’re always trying to get me to do. Well, I’ll decide that later. Right now I’m going to get a shower, then get dressed, well, partly anyway, and go out. You know, I could wear that tube thing you gave me. I know it's meant as a top only, so it will cover either my tits or my bottom, but not both. If I pull it up to cover my tits my pussy and butt show, but if I pull it down then my tits get out. Sometimes if I sit I can cover everything at once, but it’s not too good for dancing. I’ll call you later tonight after I get back from the clubs. And by then you’ll be able to tell me what flight you’ll be on tomorrow. And yes, I'll tell you what I decided to wear. Love ya!”

Last edited by MFN; 09-26-2019 at 04:39 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2019, 06:05 PM

Default I'm Naked, and You're Not Here!, cont'd

(After she returns from club-hopping, she calls hubby…)

“Oh sweetie! Did I wake you up? Sorry, but I want to tell you what a great time I had. I’m back in my room now. First, I had almost forgotten, one of the guys from the beach, one of the ones who helped me keep my tits and pussy from getting sunburned…

“Yes, he did rub my tits and pussy with lotion. He was very careful to put lotion on the insides of my lips while I held them apart. It takes more than two hands to do that, so I appreciated the help.

“You don’t like that? OK, next time, I’ll get him to hold the lips apart while I put the lotion on.

“Well, he turned out to be in my training class. He gave me his room number, so after I hung up with you and got my shower I put on a towel and went down and knocked on his door. So he and his roommate agreed to go out clubbing with me. I was already wearing sandals and had my outfit in my hand, so I left the towel in their room, and off we went.

“No, not naked! Of course not naked. I’m a respectable woman. Since I was already holding that little black sheer thing in one hand, along with some money, I just dropped the towel, and slipped it on and out we went! However, we did sneak out the back entrance of the hotel, because I really didn’t want to go through the lobby where the class instructors might see my bare ass and pussy. And also my tits through the transparent material.

“I had to be careful. Like I already told you, my outfit covered only the top half of my butt, so below the top of my hips I’m naked, front and back. Anybody could look and see my bare pussy, but since they’d think no woman would ever go that naked in public they’d think I was wearing flesh-colored panties with a seam up the front.

“Walking down the street to find a club, a smart cop stopped me because he realized he was really seeing my pussy. Remember, the sheer top doesn't come down very far, so he knew he really was seeing my bare pussy. He and everyone else on the sidewalk! Apparently he wasn’t fooled into thinking my slit was a seam in a pair of panties. I thought I was busted! But he let me take the price tag that happened to be still on my outfit and stick it over my slit. I stuck the string inside me to keep the tag in place. Once he saw that the tag was enough to cover the top inch or so of my pussy crack, he let us go.

“You’re squirming because of how I was dressed? Well, forget golf with your buddies and get down here!

“Well, the first club we came to was having a dance contest, so I and one of the guys entered. Every time he twirled me around, my outfit flew up almost to my shoulders, and a couple of times he turned me upside down over his shoulders.

“Yes, you know I was nude underneath, except for the price tag over my pussy. So, yes, they saw my whole bare body except for maybe my shoulders and the top inch of my pussy. But this was a club, there were no children there!

“Yes, you’re right—our own kids should never see me dancing naked like this in public. That’s why we made arrangements for them to stay with my Mom.

“and a couple of times he swung me upside down up in the air.

“Yes, my legs were sticking up in the air. And, yes, they were apart. After a couple of flips like that the tag came off. Well what do you think? Of course my pussy was ‘out there’, but only for a second! Until this one move where I got down on the floor on my back and pulled my knees up to my chest and he rolled me up on my shoulders—that’s when my butt and pussy were straight up and I know everyone got a really good view between my butt cheeks and also between my pussy lips, because I saw the cellphone pictures afterwards. You should have heard all the cheers! Ha! and all you ever wanted me to do was just take off my bathing suit at the beach! Well, you wanted naked—this is my naked! Anyway, sweetie, that’s how we won first prize, it was a lot of money, which he and I split!

“Well, my share is enough to pay for your airline ticket, so make sure you catch that flight tomorrow. So the next club we got to was just starting a home-made bikini contest. I wasn’t expecting this so I didn’t have any materials with me. So I made some little triangles out of the paper napkins they had on the tables. I used some of the juice from my pussy to stick two of them them onto the ends of my nipples. And the one for my pussy was maybe half an inch wide and it stayed on just with the juice that was already there. In fact, it even stayed on when I was up on the stage and turned my back to the audience and bent over. If I hadn’t spread my legs to let them see my pussy from behind, I would have won right then and there, but once the judges saw my butt hole they tried to disqualify me. That was because the rules said that your nipples, your pussy, AND your butt hole had to be covered—oops, sorry! The crowd got angry at the judges and started yelling for them to let me make a new piece for the bottom. So I cut out a new piece of paper, stretching from the hood of my clit down far enough underneath to cover my butt hole. Several volunteers helped me fit it. After several tries of patting it into place we got it just right, and they let me go back on the stage. So we won that contest, too. Enough money to pay for my whole trip AND yours! The other rule was that you couldn’t get back into your street clothes for the rest of the dancing. The pieces of paper kept coming off, but nobody minded, so I just continued dancing nude.

“No, nobody else there was nude, just little ol’ me. Wearing only sandals, my wedding ring, and a smile. My naked body, gyrating and twirling around, among all those dressed people. It was a real high, and I must have lost about two gallons of pussy juice all running down my legs and onto the floor. I wish you could have been there to see me, I was so horny I would have let you fuck me right there on the dance floor, even with everyone watching! But, you weren’t there so you missed out. Anyhow the manager collected the bits of paper and, using my pussy juice, stuck them to a little card and had me sign it, and then, again using more juice, stuck it on the wall over the bar. I’ll bring you here and show it to you, that is, if you ever get here! It gets us free drinks whenever we visit again.

“What? You just came in your shorts, without even touching yourself? Just from my talking? I am so flattered!

“Well, back to my story, walking back to the hotel we’d gone about half a block when a stranger brought to my attention that I seemed to be completely naked—apparently I had walked right out of the club not realizing I was still nude! Fortunately one of the guys found my outfit in a pocket so he gave it to me and I slipped it on. When we got back to the hotel, we found that the back entrance was locked so we had to go through the lobby. Lucky for me, nobody I knew was there, and we got back to our rooms without anyone else from the class seeing my tits through the sheer material, or my ass or pussy which were of course completely bare. We divided up the prize money before going to our rooms, which is where I am now, talking to you!

“And you know I’m teasing you about how naked I was because I want you to feel bad about not coming down here for the whole weekend. You can play golf anytime and you can see me naked anytime, but how often do you get to see me naked in public, like you tried to get me to do up at that beach in New Jersey? Well, here I am, naked on the beach, almost naked on the street, with strangers telling me how nice my tits, my ass, my pussy, and even my asshole look, and you’re not even here!

“So call me tomorrow morning when you get on your plane.

“You’re on the first flight out tomorrow morning? So you’ll be here by noon? OK, text me your flight info, and I’ll text you how to get to the hotel. Or maybe I’ll just have you meet me at the beach. How are the kids? Asleep? Good. Are you gonna jerk off again?

“You already did? Twice? By thinking about how I was dressed going out for the clubs? Or about strangers seeing me naked? You’re jealous? How sweet! Now get some sleep before you have to get up to go to the airport.

“Poor sweetie, you can’t sleep thinking about me going out almost naked? Well, try to fall asleep dreaming about that. Call me tomorrow when you board your flight. Then get down here and we’ll go naked together. Love ya!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2019, 06:54 PM

Default Hubby finally gets to the beach to see his wife naked...

(The next morning, still in her hotel room, her phone rings...)

"Morning sweetie. You're at the airport now and boarding soon? Great! You'll have to change planes in Atlanta? Well, then call me from there, when you get on the connecting flight. I'm in my room now but might be at the beach by the time you land in Miami, so I'll text you how to get there and where to park and where I'll be. Did you dream about me last night? Was I naked in your dream? Well, just think—in a few hours it will be real. Did you jerk yourself off to visions of me being naked in the clubs last night?

“You did? Good! And so did I! Several times! I woke up with the sheets completely soaked, just thinking about showing off last night. I really wish you’d been there to see me. You woulda been so proud of your naked little wife! Call me!

(An hour later she's back on the beach, and her phone rings again...)

"Hi sweetie, yes, I'm already on the beach. And naked. Where are you?

"Atlanta? And you just barely made it there because of thunderstorms? And the plane to Miami is delayed? Bummer!

"Well, I guess all you can do is wait to see what the airlines can do.

"And also sweetie, I wish I had listened to you all those times you tried to get me to take my bathing suit off. I like people seeing me naked, and I love it when they stare at my pussy, it just makes me want to give them a better view. I think from now on I'll just be naked whenever I can. See what a monster you created?

"In fact, I notice that even though most of the other women here on the beach seem to close their legs when a man approaches, I do just the opposite. If I see a guy noticing my pussy I open my legs wider, and if he comes closer I spread my lips, but don't take my eyes off him, letting him, and maybe his buddies, look. If they get close enough to talk, I hold up my left hand to show them my ring and then tell them my husband, that would be you, of course, will be here in a while. I tell them to watch for my husband to arrive, and be sure to stop by so he can enjoy seeing you stare at my pussy. So, there will be quite a crowd as soon as you get here. Remember, sweetie, this is what you've always wanted.

“Lots of them say they want to fuck me, but as soon as I tell them I’m used to much bigger dicks than theirs, they stop begging. And I tell them I have a husband with a huge dick so I wouldn’t be interested in anyone else.

"Meanwhile, I gotta tell you about the most humiliating experience I had about an hour ago. Remember how I told you I didn't want my instructors or anyone I know to see me naked? Except for the guy in my class who was also at the beach yesterday, since he'd already seen me naked, and taking me to the clubs he and his roommate both saw me naked last night. Anyway, you know how I told you this is a 'clothing-optional' beach, which means you can still wear something if you want to? Well, I was naked, but a certain group of people I know weren't. There I was, lying on a rented towel, just sprawled out on my back, totally naked, tits and pussy for all the world to see, just little ol' naked me, the sun, the surf, and the sand, and totally absorbed in one of the workbooks from the class. I started hearing all these familiar voices, and when I looked up, shock!, I was completely surrounded by about half my class and both the instructors, all of them in shorts and shirts. And me naked in front of them! They were out for a hike along the beach, and spotted the familiar textbook. They just had to come over to see who was studying their book. They didn't even know who I was until they were practically on top of me, and that's when I heard them say my name! There I was nude from head to toe, lying there in front of them with my legs open, not even knowing they were there. Yes with my legs open! They had a long time to stare at my pussy before they recognized my face and before I saw them. They were probably more shocked than I was.

"What did I do when I finally recognized them? I sat up, clamped my legs shut, and hid my tits with the book and covered my face. And then I almost threw up! After a while I attempted a smile, and tried making some pleasant conversation about the weather and how nice it is that Miami has a clothing-optional beach and that I just had to try it, and that this was the first time I had ever done anything like this, and that my husband would be joining me soon, which kinda made it seem OK. In fact, I was gonna try to make them think you were already here with me, maybe in the water or somewhere, but there was no towel there for you. So I didn't try that. All they could do was try to get a better look at my tits and pussy, they were afraid to look me in the eye.

"Finally, they shook their tongues loose and were able to talk. I asked if they would be more comfortable if I covered up, maybe I could wrap the towel around me, but they said no, they'd already seen me naked so what would be the point. Then one of the guys remarked that with that logic, maybe I could just come to class naked. Ha-ha! I don't think so.

"Well I did tell them just what I told you a few minutes ago—I enjoy being naked and so I agreed to stay that way but kept my tits covered and my legs closed. Being naked in front of other people, especially when they are dressed, is really thrilling, but for this bunch I had to keep remembering that I know them in a business setting. I had to act professional.

"Yes, they all saw me naked, fully-clothed people who know me, and that I'll have to sit next to every day next week. Well, the most humiliating part was when they asked me where my clothes were. Well, I was using my little string bikini to hold my ponytail in place. So it looked like I had left the hotel with nothing but a water bottle, the book, sunscreen, a little money, and my hair nicely up. Wearing nothing except my sandals! And they knew the towel belonged to the beach concession, so I couldn't have covered myself with it to get here. Well, sweetie, since I was this far into the game I figured I would just let them keep guessing. For a while I just let them think I had gone naked getting here! And I tried a lame joke about how now they'd be able to recognize me by my pussy without seeing my face, although I didn't use the word 'pussy'. I think I might have said labia, or c*nt, or something like that. All this time I'm trying to maintain a lady-like demeanor, arms across my tits and legs together. And they're hemming and hawing and trying to pretend I'm not naked. And having trouble looking me in the eye.

"Yep, they just stood there staring at me, or rather at certain parts of me. So, I figured I'd give them their money's worth. What the hell, I put the book down so they could see my tits again. And since they'd already had plenty of time to study my pussy before I realized they were there, I let my legs flop open. Then I told them again how much I enjoy being naked, and was not going to keep my tits and pussy covered any longer just because I’d be in class with them all next week. This lifted the tension, and I could see that because they now had an unobstructed view of my pussy while I was talking with them, they were more comfortable. So I invited them to sit down, and we just chatted for about half an hour, them fully clothed and me fully nude. We just chatted along, not making a big deal out of my being naked. I didn't try to keep my legs closed, I just behaved as though I was dressed like them, except for playing with my nipples and occasionally spreading my legs and lips to check for sunburn. They could easily see that my pussy was dripping, and for sure at this close range they were smelling my juices. With the close-up view they were having I was glad I had shaved again this morning, making myself really smooth.

“I told them how you were meeting me here later on today and that you were OK with me being naked in public or else I wouldn't be doing it, and that I had removed my pubic hair as a surprise for my husband. Knowing you were to join me soon seemed to make everything OK. They joked some more about seeing my pussy and tits before recognizing my face, and one guy said it would be a 'cunning stunt' to be able to identify me by my "stunning c*nt". Now that we were relaxed enough to joke around I told them they were welcome to ask to see my pussy if years from now they saw my face in a crowd but weren't quite sure it was me—they'd know for sure by the pussy! But if the pussy belonged to somebody else they might get slapped! I told them that all last week sitting in class if they'd bothered to look up my skirt they would have seen the furry pussy of someone who didn't even pack any underwear.

"That's right, silly boy, I've been commando this whole trip. If you'd bothered to slide your hand up my skirt when you were driving me to the airport, you would have discovered that! At least some of the passengers on the plane noticed. And if you'll look in the dresser, you'll see that both pairs of panties I own are still there. In fact, they've been there since I bought them years ago. You're my husband and you're just finding out now that I don't use underwear! All this time! You should try to finger me more often! Oh, this talk going to make you cum? Right there in the airport? Do you have to put the phone down?

"Oh, wow! You did it! Now you'll have to tie your jacket around your waist. Anyway, back to my story. The two instructors, one male and one female, agreed that yes, from the front of the room they had seen my tw*t, that was the word they used, and it looked different now, and maybe that's why on the beach they hadn't recognized me right away! So, since they were now seeing me naked anyway, and I'd be sitting with them in class all next week, I let them look all they wanted! I spread the lips for them so they’d be able to see more than I’d be able to show them once we got back in the class room. It felt really strange displaying myself like this to the instructors and other trainees, but I figured, what the hell, I might as well give them their money's worth! I can't wait to see how they greet me in class tomorrow! I'll be embarrassed, but not as much as them.

"So, finally, seeing no clothes around, their curiosity was killing them about what I had worn on the bus to get to the beach. So, I pointed to the little tangle of string holding my ponytail up and told them that it could unfold and be my whole wardrobe for the trip back to the hotel. This fascinated them, so I took it out and passed it around. Sweetie, I know that when you bought it for me you meant it as a joke and that it's really not much more than two little dots for my nipples, a thin ribbon to cover my slit, and enough string to hold it all in place. They asked me to show them how it becomes a bathing suit, so I took it out of my hair and put it on. Right away the ribbon disappeared between my lips, and when I spread my lips we all saw that the juices made the ribbon transparent, so it may as well not even be there. In fact, we could see the hood of my clit right through it, and my wet clit pushing against it. Now that I think about it, maybe that's what the bus driver liked! I showed them how my clit, which was now hard and pointy, flipped to one side of the ribbon or the other. By now my lips were swollen and full, with my clit peeking out. All this while wearing my "bathing suit"! They remarked how different my clit and lips looked from a few minutes before. I had to explain to the younger men that my clit swells up when I’m sexually aroused, which I is how I’ve been the whole day here. I actually told them I was aroused, but I did not tell them I felt like masturbating right then and there.

"Yes, sweetie, I was very turned on! And wet! With nothing to keep my juices from just flowing out!

"So here I was, standing in front of both my instructors and half the training class, wearing nothing but a string across my back to hold a dime-size dot over each nipple and a see-through half-inch wide ribbon disappearing into the folds of my c*nt, and just a thin string around my waist to hold up the string coming down my butt crack to meet the ribbon somewhere near my butthole, and giving them an up-close look at my engorged clit sticking out from under its hood and around the little ribbon. And by now my sex smell was really strong! I felt more naked than when I actually was naked! One of the women remarked that my suit had so little material that if I took it off I probably could roll it up and stuff it inside my tw*t, again she used that word. Had to try that so I took it off, rolled it up, and stuffed it in. Yes, it did fit, except that it kept my lips open and it put me right on the edge of an orgasm when I tried moving the least little bit. I really did not want to embarrass myself by having an orgasm right in front of them, since I'm going to be sitting in class with them all next week. Cumming right in front of them would be just too much!

"But being the only person naked, all the while smiling at them and maintaining eye contact gave me such a rush. And with a 'bathing suit' stuffed into my pussy rubbing against my clit! But I still managed to not cum.

"That's right, sweetie, and you could have been here to see all of this. But if you had been here, I think they would have witnessed up close how I make love to my husband!

"Yes, I would’ve. Right there, with you. In front of everybody. You’re my husband, so I can fuck you. And I’d do it anywhere!

"Well there I was, naked, lips wide open and dripping, nipples hard as ever, clit exposed, trying to hold back a mighty orgasm, dying for my husband's cock to be inside me, all with a dozen fully dressed business associates staring at me, and especially at my throbbing clit. And I'm thinking how bad it would be for them to watch me having an orgasm. I kept telling myself over and over—do not cum, do not cum! Not in front of my classmates. Besides being embarrassing, this would be the ultimate humiliation! Even when they told me I looked like I was about to cum, I explained to them how humiliating that would be, for them to see me cum, and they agreed, it would be just too over-the-top. But as I pulled the string out it brushed past my clit and so I ended up cumming right in front of them anyway, and very loudly!

"Yes, I did! Right there! While telling them I wasn’t going to! That it would be too humiliating.

"No, of course it was not as good as when you fuck me, but still really, really good. It was wonderful, but totally unacceptable, since sex on the beach is not allowed, even solo sex. I kept apologizing while I was cumming, but everyone watching said it was OK. One of the lifeguards rushed over when he heard me screaming and saw the string partly out. He thought it was a piece of seaweed that had gotten in me while I was swimming, and that something in the seaweed must be biting me! So he got down there between my legs and pulled it out the rest of the way, but that just made my orgasm more intense, since he was drawing it across my raw clit. With my feet up in the air, I was moaning and twitching all over the place! I guess he didn't realize he was adding to my orgasm and making me cum even more, so he spread me open wider and reached in with his fingers to see if there was a crab or something still in there biting me, and the way he moved his fingers across my clit just made me cum even harder. Finally after about fifteen minutes I passed out so he started CPR on me, which meant his hands, sticky and slick from having been inside my pussy, were now all over my tits, and this sent me off again! Sweetie, I wish you had been here to save me, rather than this stranger running his hands all over me! Here I was worried about having even one little orgasm in front of my work mates, and now I was having about thirty of them, really wild ones!

"Yes, his fingers were in my pussy trying to find a crab or something, and then his hands were all over my chest for the CPR. It felt wonderf, er, I mean he thought he was saving my life! When is that plane going to get you here?

"Well, by the time I was finished cumming about half an hour later, there was quite a crowd, and I was sprawled out, naked and exhausted. Half my class, all the lifeguards, and tons of people. They were so concerned thinking I had just been saved from either drowning or from some biting thing. But really, the joke was on them. I had just gotten away with having massive multiple orgasms right there, in plain sight of everyone on the beach, without getting arrested! Of course, most of the women there knew what was going on, but I think the guys were really dumb, because they kept coming over to ask if I was OK, and asked if they had found the animal that was biting me! So they wouldn't worry, I held my pussy open and let them look inside to show them there were no bite marks, just healthy pink.

"Yes, sweetie, they did look inside me. They wanted to make sure there were no bite marks. I had to turn my c*nt practically inside out so they could see. They were very concerned, especially the men. Then I told them I needed to rest.

"After thanking me for a nice visit, my classmates and I posed for a few photos, which I dared the instructors to include in the report at the end of training. It would be exciting to be the only one naked in our class picture! The photographer said as long as no pubic hair was showing they might be able to use it, I'm shaved so no problem! He showed me the pictures in his camera.

"Yes, my slit does show up. And yes, you can see the cum juice running down my legs, and yes, my clit was still sticking out a little. It looks like I just got fucked! I’m in front, right in the center, so all of me shows. But he said they can't use the one where the guy behind me is reaching under my butt to try to cover my pussy. You can see his whole hand except for the one finger, which in the photo looks like it might be inside me. But the other pictures might be OK, even for the one with the girls on each side cupping my tits. Oh, sweetie, I thought you wanted me to be like this, naked in front of every one. You're so jealous! You'll be here in a little while, and you can see me just like this!

"Anyway, after I saw the pictures I told them I'd really like for them put one in the report. After a few photos of just me, one really cute one with my ankles behind my neck so that even my little butt hole shows, they continued on their walk and said they'd see me in class tomorrow. I wonder how they'll greet me!

"Then they left me alone. I already told you about spreading my legs when guys come near. It's really fun, especially if they start getting a hard-on. If they do, I close my legs and watch their dicks shrink. Then I open up again, and their dicks go up again! It's like I can make them go up and down on command. I want to try this with you sometime. Maybe right here on the beach!

"Now I'm sitting here, naked and alone, a healthy pussy with no bites, waiting for you to call when you land. Oh, and my clit is still out. Hey, some guys are walking toward me, I have to hang up now so I can hold my pussy open. Call me when you get here. Love ya!

(Finally, a couple of hours later, she’s still on the beach. The afternoon is still early and her phone rings…)

"Oh, yay! You're finally in Atlanta and boarding in half an hour! I can’t wait till you get here—I’m so exhausted from all those orgasms! The flight to Miami is only a couple of hours, so if you land by 3, then by the time you're out of the airport and drive to the beach it'll be 4 or 5, so we'll have maybe two hours before the sun sets. I know you want to see me naked in front of anybody who walks by, I think we'll still have some time for that. I can't wait! I'm so horny! This towel under me is soaked. Being naked in public keeps me right on the edge of an orgasm, I feel like I'm constantly ready to cum again. And I don't even have to play with my clit! I wish I'd listened to you at that beach in New Jersey and gotten naked there. Now I want to just stay naked and show myself naked to everyone. And have lots more orgasms!

"Well, we have a few minutes to talk before you board.

"Sweetie, when you get here I'll have a surprise for you, but you'll have to pass a little test. There are dozens of women here lying naked in the sun. Most of the pussies are bare, like mine. So, after you call to say you're almost to the beach, I'm gonna lie back on this lounger and wait for you. But I'll have a towel over my face and you'll have to identify me only by my pussy!! That's the test.

"I'm gonna ask some of the other women here to open their legs and cover their faces too. If you don't pick me on the first try, I'll feel crushed, but you'll be in trouble, big trouble. So you'd better get it right the first time, and remember, you haven't seen me with a shaved pussy since the kids were born, and even that was only partial. But now I'm totally bare even underneath all the way to my butt hole, so you'll probably have to look closely at every woman you think might be me. Good luck! Meanwhile, I'm gonna just lie here horny as hell and enjoy being naked and display myself the way you always wanted. Now get on that plane so you can come watch people looking at your naked horny wife!

(He lands in Miami, gets his rental car, and is driving toward the beach using the directions she texted him. Her phone rings)

"Yay, at last! Yes, the big parking lot, then walk through the tunnel. Now I'm gonna lie back, open my legs, and cover my face with the towel. And, I asked the lifeguard if you're allowed to fuck here and he said for sure no, not on the beach, only in the lifeguard tower. Probably because he thought I wanted to fuck him, ha! ha! I explained that my husband is the only man I fuck, which he didn't believe after watching me all day with peoples' hands up my pussy and the little bits of string for a bathing suit I arrived in, and especially my great public orgasms and me doing every other sexual thing except actually fuck, and especially my bottoms-up yoga pose leg splits! So, sweetie, as soon as you get here maybe we'll call his bluff and ask if you and I can borrow his lifeguard tower.

"Too bad we're not allowed to fuck here, I was going to say that once you figure out which one of us naked women lying here is your wife, to just stick your dick in me. From the fit you could tell for sure. But, no fucking on the beach so that will have to wait. And also, what would happen if you stuck it in the wrong woman? She might like it, but I wouldn’t!

"Oh, you say you just made the turn off the Expressway? Good, just a few more minutes and you'll be trying to figure out which one of these lovely pussies is mine.

...Hubby arrives on the beach, puts his towel down, gets naked, and sets about looking at each naked woman lying on her back, and tries to identify his wife. At first he's enjoying this, and his partial erection shows it. After surveying a dozen or so bare bodies, he narrows the field down to three, then two, based on tits, leg shape, and other physical traits. With their faces covered and wedding rings concealed, it's hard to choose. He goes back and forth between the final two, looking for distinguishing features. How can he not recognize his own wife's pussy? She had mentioned that her clit might be out, so he'll have to go back and look more closely. Both clits are protruding slightly, one pink and one darker, but he isn't familiar enough with his own wife's clit! With her face still covered, one woman raises her knees and spreads her legs, affording a magnificent view of her open pussy and her anus. The other woman does the same.

...All these beautiful naked women! Of the two he's got it down to, both women are shaved bare, just as she said they'd all be, so no help there. Both women's nipples are erect, but how can he not know his own wife's nipples? Maybe he should start paying more attention to them. One woman has a small freckle on one side of her pussy, and another just next to her anus, but that doesn't help. What about the toenail polish? He hadn't even noticed when she left on her trip. Got to start noticing these things. How can a man not know every inch of his own wife? Too busy with job, the kids, maybe too much golf with the guys. Can't even identify my own wife. Maybe her smell? They're both leaking a little, but he knows his wife has always been very wet. They both smell nice, but he can't tell the difference. What about taste? Well, this one looks like the best bet, so here goes...

...About twenty minutes later, an attractive but exhausted and slightly dizzy but very happy nude woman on very wobbly legs walks a very embarrassed man over to the other woman, his wife, now sitting up and looking daggers at her husband. His head is hanging low and his penis has shrunk and withdrawn into the nest of his pubic hair...

"So, sweetie, you can't identify your own wife's pussy? You really like hers better? Apologise to the nice lady, compliment her on her pussy, and let her get back to her book. Then I will deal with you.

(The first woman shakily and unevenly staggers back to her own beach chair and towel.)

"You really blew it, mister! I was gonna drag you up into that tower and give you the best fuck of your life, even with the lifeguards watching. But not after you chose another woman's pussy! And tits, yet!

"I can't believe it! Your own wife's pussy! And what about my tits? You don't know my nipples? How many times have you stuck your dick in my c*nt, yet you don't even know what it looks like! And you couldn't even recognize me by my sex smell? You sniffed me, your nose an inch away from my wet tw*t. Did you sniff her too, and you still couldn't tell? Or maybe you liked hers better? I even gave you a nice view of my asshole, and you still couldn’t get it right! Did you try to taste her?

Oh? Did she taste better than me? And it wasn't until you gave her about twelve orgasms that you realized you got the wrong one? Now I know why she was smiling when she marched your sorry ass over here! Well, from now on you're gonna get really close to your own wife's pussy. And don't kiss me yet, not with her slimy, sticky, sex juice all over your face!

"So, mister, for not recognizing your own wife when I'm lying here naked, right in front of you, here's your punishment:

"First, from now on, very night before bed you will eat me. Until I cum! With the lights on, so you get to know what I look and feel and smell and taste like down there. We're gonna make it so you never mistake another woman's c*nt for mine. And you're gonna become best friends with my clit.

"Second, whenever you and I are home together without the kids or our moms there, I'll stay naked and you will either lick me or fuck me, my choice, on demand. Any time I want. And any position I want. And in any part of the house, including the back yard. And if the doorbell rings I will answer it naked and tell them what we're doing. And invite them in to watch, if they want to.

"Third, whenever we can get away for the weekend without the kids, you are taking me to a nudist resort or a clothing-optional beach. But not a swinger's club, because I only fuck you. Hey, come to think of it, if we do go to a swinger’s club we won’t swing but they can watch us fuck. If we're driving there I'll be naked for the whole trip, so you'll have to figure out the logistics.

"Fourth, you will allow me to show as much nipple as I want to, no matter where we are, even when your boss invites us to dinner. I'll have to be wearing something, but it might be transparent, or very loose and low-cut, or open-knit so my nipples poke through, or whatever I choose. Likewise, as much pussy and ass as I want to show, so don't tell me to wear underwear, ever. And if my skirt doesn't quite cover my ass and pussy, then you'll just have to deal with it. And when we get out of a car, you will come around and hold my door open in case I want to flash.

"Next, you're buying me a new bicycle and we're riding in the next twenty or so World Naked Bike Rides, naked. You, too. Naked. The whole day.

"Still not enough of seeing me naked in public? Well, this October you're taking me to Key West for Fantasy Fest. For the whole week. They say you can go around wearing only body paint, and the artists there charge about three hundred to paint you. Well, I'm gonna save you a lot of money because my costume will be to just outline the shape of a bikini on my bare skin, which you'll do with a washable marker. Just a few thin lines drawn across my back, and triangle outlines around my breasts and pussy, so I'll be fully naked.

"And after that, you will scout out the bars and lounges in town to find out which ones have amateur night. You will escort me in, introduce me as your wife as though we're there to watch the show, but I will remove my clothes and we'll find the manager and you'll tell him that since she's already nude your wife wants to be on stage when the time comes. Until then, you'll take me around and introduce me to anyone you know. Then when I'm up there exposing myself on stage with the lights shining on me, as part of my act I will point you out as my husband and tell them how you couldn't recognize your own wife's c*nt. I'll make sure they get a good look at it, up close and open, including the little freckle next to my asshole, so none of them will ever make the same mistake you just did. There—do you think that will satisfy your need to see men looking at your wife's body? And them knowing it's your wife up there, opening herself for their inspection?

"And another thing, after I get home next week I'm going to find a job as an art model, maybe at that college nearby or with a private art group. And you will enroll as an adult student but not let on that you're my husband. I'll give them poses like they've never seen before, and you'll be there to see me exhibiting myself.

"I've heard that normal poses don't often show under the model's butt, but if I get to choose the pose I'll bend over and hold my cheeks apart so they can see mine. This will also give them views of the lower parts of my pussy that most art students never get to see. I'll be open and wet and dripping, so they'll have to draw that, too. And you'll be there to watch them looking up my open crotch from behind, and watch them studying the juice running down the insides of my legs. You might not like them seeing all this, but you wanted me to be naked, so we'll see how you handle it.

"Maybe they'll pose me with a male model and you'll be watching as I wrap my naked body around his. You'll just have to privately deal with seeing his hands on my crotch, or cupping my breasts or butt cheeks, or anywhere the pose calls for while I happily display my nakedness to anybody who pays the class fee.

"And if it's a private group they might ask for intimate poses, since they won't know you're my husband. You'll watch but you won't know if the sex is simulated or real, like, is his dick just pressed up near my pussy, or is it hard and really inside? Maybe the instructor will let you come up for a closer look. You might see the tip of another man’s penis just inside the lips of your wife’s vagina, for the sake of art! And we'll have to hold that pose for twenty minutes or more! I’ll probably have an orgasm either way, so you won't be able to tell just because I come. Yes, right there, in front of you and everyone else in the studio! Watching me have an orgasm! I'll probably have to apologise to the class, but you can bet they'll be inviting me back.

"And I'm not going to bring a robe for the breaks. By staying naked we can compare the real tits to the drawings. I can put a nipple right up next to their canvas to see how accurately they get the little dots on my areolas. Can't do that with a robe on! Likewise the delicate folds of my pussy. Who knows, sweetie, maybe you'll learn to draw!

"And if they have a public exhibit of the paintings, I will be the only person nude at the opening. You would attend as a student, so you can see everyone looking at my nude body as I let them compare me with the paintings. I’ll be completely nude, except for heels and jewelry, as I circulate and talk with the art patrons.

"Need me to be naked even more? Here's how the whole city can see me naked, with you watching. How about I take acting lessons and find a community theater group putting on a play with nudity? If I get the part, I'll want to stay naked for all the rehearsals. You will be a volunteer stage hand and watch me naked in front of the whole cast and crew, the audience, and all the other volunteers. If there are sex scenes I will do my best to make them as convincing as possible, without bed covers over me and the male actor. And just like in the art class, you'll have to wonder where his dick really is. And you will invite everyone we know to the performances, maybe even our moms, so they can see what you have wanted so bad. People you know and work with will see me naked on stage, maybe having an orgasm, and know that I'm your wife. I guess if the orgasm is real you'll see me apologising to the whole audience. I’ll have to step out of character for a moment, walk to the edge of the stage naked and face the audience, and explain that I just had an orgasm and that it was real, and that I’m sorry if it shocked them, then get back into the role and resume whatever the sex scene calls for. You’ll watch them seeing me perform naked and see me stay nude for the curtain calls, and attend the cast party nude. Yes, I’ll stay naked for the cast party, at my husband’s side and chatting with the play-goers. They will see my body up close, standing next to you. Naked enough for you?

"Want more? Well, sweetie, how about me getting felt up by everyone you know? Yes, everyone! Next Super Bowl party when you invite all your buddies and their women over, I'll be naked except for a frilly little apron around my waist, covering nothing except maybe my belly button and the top inch or so of my slit. They'll have complete access to every part of me.

"You've turned me into an exhibitionist, and now you'll have to live with it. Anyway, I will be serving drinks and snacks, and me! Yes, me. For every score our team makes, our guests get to take turns feeling my ass and playing with my tits and kissing my nipples, and if they ask politely they can reach under the apron and rub my pussy. Even the wives and girlfriends will like to do that.

"By halftime I'll probably need to finger myself the rest of the way to an orgasm, so they'll get to watch that, too. Believe me, the women will understand. Nobody will mind if I masturbate lying on the floor in front of the whole crowd. I'll enjoy it and so will they. Your part will come later, and you might not like your part so much. Part of your punishment.

"At the end of the game, if our team won you will eat me out right in front of your friends and co-workers. I'll already be naked, so what the hell!

"But if our team loses, you will get naked and fuck me, right there on the floor, in front of the TV.

"Yes, both of us naked, you'll be naked in front of everyone you know. They will look at your cock and you will not cover it. You will see what it's like to be naked in front of a group. I'll already have been displayed naked for about four hours, felt up, fingered myself to an orgasm, fondled by everyone there, and had my nipples sucked, now it will be your turn. If you want to keep your clothes on you'd better hope our team wins!

"But if they lose, all your friends and work partners and their wives and girlfriends will see you naked, and if you can't show them a hard on they will laugh at you, especially the women, and they'll want you to stroke it to make it hard. Just think, you might have to jerk off in front of your buddies! That will embarrass and humiliate you, but it's part of your punishment for eating out another woman before you realised it wasn't your own wife. And gave her orgasms! Good thing you didn’t stick your dick in her like I wanted you to do me!

"But at our Super Bowl party whether you eat me or fuck me, you'd better make it so they see me cum! And maybe before they go home, when I'm still dripping with cum I'll let them taste me, just to get you back for sucking on that other woman's pussy. That should give me at least as many orgasms as you gave her. Hey, wow, look over there, she's still playing with herself! Maybe you should just go over there and fuck her right now. You’ve already had your tongue inside her.

“On second thought, no you don’t fuck her, you fuck me. Now that you're here, even though you couldn't identify your wife without her clothes on, I'm still horny as hell and I want to fuck you right now. That is, if your dick comes out of hiding. Let's go see if that lifeguard really meant it when he said you're allowed to fuck as long as you're up in the tower. I love you!

Last edited by MFN; 11-09-2019 at 07:06 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 03:06 PM

Thanked 1,491 Times in 113 Posts
Default Great story

Please keep it going. I hope that she is not just teasing him.
Old 12-07-2019, 05:30 PM

Default She Gets Her Revenge by Becoming an Extreme Exhibitionist

Here's the sequel to the story "I'm Naked on the Beach and You're Not Here". That story ended with Elizabeth (nameless until now) waiting for her husband to join her at a beach in Florida, where she's enjoying her new-found exhibitionism. He'd previously bugged her incessantly to display herself and now that she was finally doing it, he was missing out, stuck back home up north. He finally got a flight so he can join her, but just before he got to the beach, she arranged with several other nude women to lie back, cover their faces, and see if hubby could choose which pussy was hers. He got it wrong! For licking the pussy of the wrong woman, Elizabeth is getting even by dictating the terms: from now on, she decides when and where and in front of whom she will show herself, no matter how uncomfortable it makes him. He's finally getting what he asked for. It's been a couple of years since that weekend on the beach, and by now Elizabeth is a confirmed exhibitionist. The narrative below is by someone who became a friend after chancing to meet her at a garden shop.
__________________________________________________ _

The first thing I learned about her was that she wore no panties. I was about fifteen feet behind her when she bent forward at the waist to pick up a potted plant and her sundress rode up in back. That's when I caught a view of her bare ass.

The second thing I learned was she shaves her pussy lips, leaving a small bit of hair just above her slit. Becoming interested in the plant she'd selected, she had circled around to its other side, was then facing me, and squatted. This gave me a view between her legs.

The third thing I learned was she wore no bra. By now I 'd become the gentleman and offered to help lift her plant into her shopping cart, and learned that her name is Elizabeth, and to not shorten it to “Liz” or anything else. It’s Elizabeth. In leaning over the cart, the top of her dress fell just enough away from her chest to allow me a view of her small breasts and dark nipples. Even with the dress in place her nipples were very prominent, making sharp points under the thin fabric.

Not yet noon, and this was already a good day! I introduced myself and found her to be smart, interesting, and receptive. The physical attraction part had already been certified. After discovering that we lived not too far apart, I asked for her phone number. Taking my approach as a compliment, this attractive woman who appeared to be in her forties laughed, took her glove off to reveal a wedding ring, and said she was married with a couple of kids, but maybe we'd enjoy getting to know each other as friends!

She continued her friendliness, not at all offended by my attempt to hit on her, and I helped load her purchases into her car. But before parting, she mentioned that most Tuesday evenings she models at our local university and that if I wanted to get the complete view of what she looks like naked, I might like to stop by. She gave me the details: time, location, bring your own drawing materials, pay the per-session fee, and draw. Couldn't believe it! Telling me where to come see her naked! She was inviting me to come see her naked! Or, as they say in the art world, nude.

The next day I bought some materials from an art supply store. On their community bulletin board was a notice advertising the Tuesday night class. Open to any interested artists 18 and over, just pay the fee at the door, just like Elizabeth had said.

The studio turned out to be about the size of a normal classroom, except that instead of students' desks there were about twenty easels set up in concentric curves around a raised platform made of two pallets pushed together where the teacher's desk might have been, and a door off to one side of the platform. On the platform were a futon made into a sofa, and a stool. The room was dimmed, except for a couple of warm floodlights aimed at the platform.

The artists were already claiming easels, starting with the curve closest to the platform and working back to the outer rows as new artists arrived. I paid my fee and, being a newbie, set up on the back row.

Now I caught sight of Elizabeth. Naked! Making her very easy to spot! She was milling about with what looked like a folded robe d****d over one arm, chatting with the regular artists. She looked smart, classy, and attractive, radiant and composed, with a modest demeanor about her. Her hair was up in a smart twist behind her head, which she held high and proud as she kidded around and laughed with the regulars. Naked. All she wore was her wedding ring and eyeglasses.

In this room darkened except for the beams of light trained on the platform, her fair skin contrasted with her dark hair, pointed nipples, and the abbreviated tuft between her legs, muted lipstick, and nail polish. Petite, slim, and very much in shape. Below a slight belly she showed a neatly trimmed patch of brown hair, ending just at the top of her vaginal opening, which by contrast made the shaved outer lips of her pussy seem even more bare.

Even though I'd seen the separate parts, this was my first total look at her flawless naked body, and at first I couldn't help staring. She was magnificent from head to toe! Facing us, she held her shoulders square and head high, exuding a confident beauty I hadn't appreciated at first meeting. She seemed totally at ease being nude, making no effort to hide any part of herself. Small dark nipples prominently erect, breasts looking soft but firm. Sagging slightly, to make a crease below each breast, but pushing forward enough to make you want to reach out and lift a nipple to your lips.

She had a slight all-over tan, suggesting visits to a nude beach or resort.

She worked her way over to me and greeted me as the newcomer and introduced me to some of the regulars. All this time, naked.

One of the regulars, the one who seemed to be in charge, announced Elizabeth as this week's model, so here she was, and I was soon to discover why she's their favorite model! For the benefit of first-timers like me, he told us a little about her. We learned that for the past fifteen years she's been a faculty member in the engineering department, and that she also helps out in a couple of other departments.

After the brief introduction by the class coordinator, Elizabeth told us a little more about herself. Her office was in the next building, she and her husband had kids in high school, her husband had always wanted her to be naked in front of other people, and she discovered that she likes it, too. Maybe even more than he does!

All but one or two easels were claimed, the artists ranging in age from late teens (undergraduates) to their sixties (from the community), the gender split being about even. The clock on the wall indicated the advertised start time. The guy-in-charge, or coordinator, closed the entrance and gave the signal to begin. As somebody started some music on a boom box, Elizabeth took her cue to step into the light trained on the platform, placed her glasses and unused robe on the stool, smiled as if to each person in the studio, and kicked off her sandals.

After a full minute of facing us so we could get used to her features, she started her poses. She began with two-minute poses of her own choice, rotating each new pose so every artist got every angle. Always keeping her legs together. When her back was toward me, I was entranced by her ass and the backs of her legs, all perfect. I figured she must do something to keep in shape!

I noticed that during these poses, going from two minutes at first, up to ten minutes, she chose poses you could call modest. She went through normal motions but never opened her legs wide, and never bent at the waist to reveal her crotch from the backside. If she sat on the stool, she crossed one leg over the other. These were the poses she chose.

After an hour came the break. Still leaving her robe on the stool, Elizabeth stepped off the lighted platform into the unlit room and walked around among the easels, looking at the drawings and taking the time to talk with each student. There seemed to be about a dozen she was good friends with, both male and female, but she hugged nearly everyone. When she neared my easel, she included me in the chatter. Walking around naked with her bare nipples leading the way. Talking with the naked Elizabeth in the dimmed room was so sexy it left me breathless. She seemed very casual and at ease in her nakedness, chatting up the artists she knew and getting to know us first timers.

After five minutes she went back into the lighted area to start the next set of poses. These were to be chosen by the artists, and lasted twenty minutes each. They asked her to stretch her arms out, then her legs, then to arch over this way then the other way. I admired the beauty and agility we were seeing from so many different angles, and actually tried to get some lines down in my sketchbook.

Another five minute break. Again no robe. All she wore during the breaks was her eyeglasses, which actually made her seem even more naked.

Seeing one drawing where the image of her nipple wasn't quite finished, she pressed her breast close to the canvas to give that artist a couple more minutes to complete his drawing.

For the second pose they had her recline on the sofa with hands behind her head. This reminded me of so many classic paintings I’d seen in art history books. Her stretched out naked white body bathed in bright light, highlighting her nipples and bush. Again, her legs were together. Until someone asked if she could open her legs. With a smile, she lowered one foot to the floor. Now her crotch was open, giving me my first full view of her bare pussy lips, and they were truly beautiful. Her outer lips were together, so there was still no view of the inner lips.

Remembering the relative modesty of the earlier poses she'd chosen, I was wondering if she knew she was now showing her lips, and if it was a concern to her. But before I had much time to think about it, she asked if they needed her to spread her legs wider. Seeing several nods, she raised her upper leg until her ankle was over the backrest of the sofa. Now her legs were spread wide apart. With both hands she teased her outer lips apart to reveal the inner ones and the entrance to her vagina. Satisfied that her lips would stay open, she put her hands back behind her head and said that the next time they want to see her pussy open, to just ask, she'd be happy to show what ever they asked for. The way she said it, it seemed to me they weren't hearing this for the first time.

Everyone was just taking this conversation in stride. Oh well, they are artists!

So there I was, with a studio full of people I hadn't met before, all of us studying the naked form and open pussy of an attractive older woman. This was going from weird to weirder, but what the hell, I was enjoying it!

I wanted to learn more about Elizabeth's background, for her to be so casual with her nakedness. And how her husband must feel about her explicit poses. I reasoned that maybe she'd been raised in a different culture, or maybe even on a different planet!

About halfway into the pose somebody asked Elizabeth if they could include her clit in the next drawings. With her pussy wide open, we could already see her clitoral hood, so all she had to do to expose her clit was fold back the hood, which she did. But it kept retracting out of sight. So after she stroked it for about a minute, her clit enlarged enough to stay out on its own. Now, with one of the spotlights repositioned to highlight her clit, she told us how nice the added warmth felt. And she's saying this while maintaining her pose, lying there with a spotlight on her clit, legs apart in front of a roomful of clothed people, some of of them her friends and some of them strangers. And me.

After the pose was finished, Elizabeth got up and stretched out her muscles, doing about five minutes of quick calisthenics while still on the platform, still without the robe. For the next pose they asked her if she'd mind facing away, bent over with her butt up in the air and legs apart. She told them to be more specific, like were they trying to get a view of her perineum? They didn't know that word, so she explained that it's the area between the vaginal opening and the anus, or, she further explained, between her pussy and her asshole, which she exposed by swinging one foot up onto the stool and tipping her pelvis upward. Once they all agreed on drawing that part of her body, she went into position, hands on the floor, facing away from us, butt in the air and feet apart. While in this pose, she turned her head back toward us to say that most models never do this pose because it's so personal and revealing, and it opens your pussy really wide, shows your asshole and probably your clit. Plus, she said, it has your tits dangling like a cow's, but that since her breasts were on the smaller side hers didn't hang down too much.

Her tight little asshole and soft bare pussy lips were very much on display now, the inner lips showing the way into her vagina.

So much for the last vestige of modesty! Probably Elizabeth didn't know the concept of modesty. To her, revealing her perineal area was just another arrangement of body parts for us to draw. While holding that pose for the full fifteen minutes, and treating us to a breath-taking view of her most private area, she told us that her husband really liked to put his hands and cock near her asshole, but that she liked it more when he breathes on it. Whoa! Do we need to know this?

Keeping up her conversation, she said how exposed and vulnerable she felt just then, and that she was so sensitive there she could almost feel our eyes penetrating her. Especially since she couldn't see us.

She also said that this is one of her favorite positions for sex, and that although this made her ass very available she never wanted to do anal, and that if we look close we'll see how small that hole is, because she doesn't take cock there. A couple of the artists came up for a closer look. Meanwhile, she and the regular artists are talking and laughing back and forth about how small her asshole is, and about different positions for sex and asking about her favorites and what her husband likes. And discussing the beauty of her open labia from this angle. She accepted our compliments and kidded the younger artists about maybe never having seen this view of a pussy before, so get a good look now! A few more came up while she held the pose.

Before breaking the pose, she ducked her head down between her legs and looked back at us, arranging her mouth into a goofy upside-down smile to mimic the lips of her pussy, then wiggled her butt. So now I've learned she has a sense of humor!

The second hour was now over, so we took another break, this time for ten minutes, before going into the final hour. Again, she remained nude while making her way among the easels to talk with the artists and to see how her pussy looked on paper and canvas.

Now came a surprise: at the start of the final hour, a second model appeared and was introduced by the class coordinator. The new model was a fit young man, what you’d call a young stud! He’d responded to an ad placed by the class coordinator, and appeared to be Elizabeth's junior by about maybe twenty years. Almost enough for her to be his mom!

The break over, Elizabeth and the new model stepped onto the lighted platform together, he shed his robe, she shed her glasses, and they stood there naked (nude) together. Although limp, his dick was huge.

Standing naked side by side, his much darker skin offered a striking contrast to her only slightly-tanned body. Her serene maturity compared with his robust youth made for even more contrast.

Before taking any requests for poses, Elizabeth, as the more experienced model, explained that she was meeting him for the first time just like we were. The two of them then had a quick private discussion on what parts of the other's body each could touch, what degree of pretend intimacy, and such. (I learned later that this was standard whenever models pose for the first time together.) She then told us they had agreed that there would be no restrictions on the touching, so the artists could pretty much ask for any pose, including touching of genitals.

His penis was very large, even while limp, and swung pendulously from side to side as he moved.

Elizabeth and the model agreed to spend the first ten or so minutes in quick short poses, mostly touching. She reminded us she did not come here to have real sex, so there would mostly be careful arrangement of their body parts. The artist in charge said these would be quick one-minute gesture sketches, so get your charcoals out.

We noticed the backrest of the futon had been lowered so it was now a bed. Obviously they are going to use the sofa. As a bed! The two models went to it, she lay down, spread her legs, then he carefully laid his enormous cock onto her belly as he lowered himself onto her. Similarly for several other positions. Lying down, standing, sitting, kneeling, "The Joy of Sex", in the flesh! But in every instance we could see how they positioned his cock. Still, my feelings of jealousy were mounting. But not to worry, at less than a minute for each pose, there's no way it could have gone in. But his dick did get pressed against her pussy. I tried to put these thoughts out of my mind. And still wondered how much of this her husband knew.

After about ten poses, she lay back on the futon, spread her legs and pulled his head into her crotch. Right into it. Oh, great, I thought, now he's going to eat her, she'll probably allow him a quick lick then move on. But he just laid his head alongside her pussy, not even moving and stayed there for about a minute. Before I could get too wrapped up in my thoughts, they switched, and, using both hands, she lifted his cock alongside one cheek and held that pose for about a minute, then moved on to another pose, a full soixante-neuf. In that pose, you could see his mouth fully into her pussy and you could hear him breathing through his nose, which was in her pubic hair. After that pose he wiped off his mouth with a nearby towel.

These short poses being over, the first request for a longer pose was for the models to stand facing each other, hugging. They approached each other and embraced. Her arms around his neck, one of his hands resting on her ass and the other cupping a breast. But where was his dick? Was it hanging between his legs? Up and pressed against her stomach? Tucked under her pussy? Can she feel it? Does she like feeling it? For ten agonizing minutes, I did not put pencil to paper. I wanted to go up there for a closer look, but realized how ridiculous that would be. Of course I just stayed put, making meaningless marks on my sketch pad. When they broke the pose I noticed his dick hanging down, still limp, but very large. The exact impression of his dick on her belly showed us where his cock had been. Whew!

Next pose was similar, except this time they wanted him to lift her off the floor, her arms again around his neck, her legs around his waist. But this time both his hands were cupping her ass to hold her up. Now where's his dick? The models were turned so her back was more toward us. Her butt cheeks were open, of course, so her legs could wrap around him. You could see under her perineum (now that I've learned that word!) to look for where his dick would be dangling. But I couldn't see his dick! Just his balls and her lower lips. Maybe this is not simulated. Maybe I shouldn't be here tonight. I couldn't see his dick, but what I could see was plenty of fluid dripping onto the floor. Maybe my mind had gone blank, but then I remembered seeing that at the start of this pose he lifted her high above his waist and then settled her down onto his erect cock. Mid-pose, she turned her face to us to apologize for dripping so much, but that with her weight supported mostly by her being impaled on his cock she was getting very wet. That said, she turned her face back and continued the pose. After that, I did notice her wiggling the least little bit. Just a little. For fifteen whole minutes.

To end the pose, he had to lift her high off his cock before setting her down, and this time his dick was no longer limp. It was straight up. And shiny. And this time there was no impression of his dick on her belly! Of course not; it had been inside her! And because his cock was so thick, her vagina remained open for several more minutes, and some of the artists wanted to sketch it that way. She obliged by staying still for a few minutes while they sketched. She stood over a couple of the artists who lay on the floor under spread legs to get the view they wanted.

For the break, she again mingled with us students, commenting on our drawings, all the time leaking fluid down the insides of her legs. She had just fucked a guy, in front of all of us, and was now casually talking about it! I wondered if her husband knew that for art class she does more than just pose.

Break over. Now Elizabeth turned to us to say "Well, you just saw us fuck. But you couldn't see his dick or my pussy since our bodies were in the way. So I'll leave it up to you if you want us to do a pose where you can see his dick actually entering me. We can probably come up with a pose to let you see that. Maybe with me on top and leaning back, or something like that."

First, they tried having the male model lie on his back, feet toward us artists, then Elizabeth squatted over him, facing us, and lowered herself onto his erect penis, taking about half of it inside herself. Then she lowered herself further, until her ass was settled onto his pelvis, then wiggled a little to take in his entire cock. Her arms were stretched out behind her for support. We now had a full frontal view of Elizabeth sitting up, breasts jutting forward, with her vagina settled onto the large dark penis under her. This was a beautiful pose, one focal point being the lips of her pussy wrapped around the base of the shaft that was very distinctly up inside her, the other focal point being her calm innocent face as she gazes out toward us.

The models were prepared to hold this pose for the full twenty minutes, but one of the women students complained that she couldn't see enough of the dick. So Elizabeth lifted herself a couple of inches to expose part of the dick, but she found she was unsupported and couldn't hold that position. A couple of the students offered to support her on each side, but when they tried it we decided it didn't look natural.

So she pulled herself up, leaving the penis still pointing straight up, while she tried to think of a new position to show the penis entering her vagina, and that she could hold for the entire pose.

Over the next few minutes he penetrated her several different ways, trying for a pose that let us see his penis actually entering her vagina, in a pose they could hold for a full twenty minutes. Nothing seemed to work.

Following a brief huddle, Elizabeth announced she might have the answer, something she and her husband had done for their wedding portrait. The two naked models asked for help moving the props around. Some of the students helped move the futon while others moved the two halves of the platform apart to make a space for the futon, and pillows were placed on it. Elizabeth directed the pushing and pulling of furniture until she was satisfied. She remained nude while directing the rearrangement of the furniture. Finally, when the futon and the floodlights were ready, we artists and students crowded onto the platforms on either side of the futon to gain a high vantage point and watch the models get into their pose.

The two models lay down on their backs, supported by pillows at opposite ends of the mattress. The effect of the pose was that the models were each propped up on pillows, facing each other, each with a left leg over the other's right leg, and their crotches pressed together like two pairs of scissors. I wondered if their assholes were touching. That's when Elizabeth said "Hey, I can feel his asshole against mine! We're both still warm and wet down there from that standing pose where he slid me down onto his cock."

How romantic!

With their wet crotches pressed together, she maneuvered herself onto his cock, taking in all but the last inch, all the time explaining step-by-step what she was doing. While trying to find the correct position, she pulled the cock in and out of herself several times until it felt right, then finally kept it in. All this time she’s telling us how much of the cock she can feel inside her telling the male model to push a little more or to pull out a little, and asking us if we can see everything well enough. She then wiggled a bit and used both hands to arrange the folds of her lips. She made further adjustments until the artists, looking down on the coupled couple from above, were satisfied with a clear view. An inch of cock showed, the rest was inside her.

In this pose, Elizabeth kept her gaze up toward us artists, shifting her eyes from one to the next every few minutes. So here I was, one of several artists standing or sitting on a raised platform, looking down on the very naked Elizabeth, her bare body stretched out before us, a large cock just inside her very open and wet pussy, her eyes trained on us each in turn.

No matter how much she tried to keep talking, the expression on her face silently said "I am about to come."

Now the two models shifted a little to try to get a position comfortable enough to hold for the full twenty minutes. In shifting, the dick became noticeably longer and thicker and eventually opened her lips enough to unhood her clitoris. She told us that this was the position she was trying for, and would try to hold it for the entire pose.

She told us she felt really vulnerable, lying there looking up into the bright floodlights, with a cock inside her, and seeing our faces and eyes looking down to her. Gazing down, I felt as though I was stealing from her, or seeing something I wasn't supposed to see. But then I figured she's doing this voluntarily, she does this every few weeks, and she had invited me to be here. She's presenting herself as a gift to all these artists, and to art itself.

Maintaining eye contact with each of us in turn, she kept talking, reminding us that for her, putting a penis into her vagina was nothing more than positioning an arm or a leg; it's just body parts to make a nice painting, and she's glad to help.

Looking around, she singled me out to ask if I liked looking at her pussy as much here as I seemed to in the garden shop (Busted!), and did I prefer the view from the front or the back? And did it look better when it was wet? I was flabbergasted and tongue-tied, so I changed the subject to her nipples, which were very dark and extended, and looked to be very hard.

All this time she’s looking up at us. One woman remarked that she wanted to see more the of cock, so, much to Elizabeth's disappointment the male model withdrew a couple of inches. Both models held still for that pose the full twenty minutes. And Elizabeth kept telling us how hard it was to not move, that with her husband she always moved very vigorously. But to keep the pose she would stay still. But that it would be more natural and a lot easier and certainly more fun if she could move around, even a little. She also said having this cock inside her felt very good. But that she was really feeling the need to come.

She wanted to know if anyone could see her clit pulsing, saying she could certainly feel it. She noted "About an hour ago you asked to see my clit, well you certainly have a grand view of it now, so get a good look." Yes, we did see that her clit was slowly pulsing, keeping perfect time with a throbbing vein in the cock.

Lying there with the cock inside her, she kept telling us she could feel an orgasm stirring but was trying to hold it off, maybe by engaging in conversation to occupy her mind. Keeping up her soliloquy, she kept saying how nice the large penis felt in her vagina, and that it was possibly the longest she'd ever had, and certainly the thickest, except for maybe just a couple others. She looked more and more like a woman about to come.

While Elizabeth was still talking, all of a sudden the owner of the penis gasped, and with her help, thrust himself fully in, grimaced, grunted, then shuddered, then his whole body stiffened, then sagged.

The owner of the vagina serenely maintained her pose and her gaze, except to calmly say "He just came. Inside me. I'm now full of cum. I usually don't let guys do that. I try to save that for my husband. Oh, well."

She kept right on talking, right past the twenty minute timer. She explained that even though the other model had just ejaculated into her, she could feel that he still had his erection and was still a little too thick to pull out, so we should wait a few more minutes. She told us she felt very slick inside, now with the addition of his sperm, and even though she was probably producing more lube than she usually does, she still had to be careful. Every minute or so she wiggled a little to let another inch or so out. She just kept on talking, while trying to ease the spent dick out of herself.

Taking what seemed like forever, the limp wet penis was finally all out, trailing a sticky silvery strand from its tip back to Elizabeth's still open vagina, leaving a pool of creamy fluid there. She asked for her glasses so she could see all the come on her.

Recognizing the interesting arrangement of the two nude models and the story suggested by their co-mingled fluids still fresh on their sex organs, one of the regular artists asked if they could hold this pose long enough for a quick sketch.

Elizabeth asked if the artists could wait a few minutes because after having that cock in her for so long, she really needed to finish herself off. So, with the male model still lying there with his crotch pressed against hers, surrounded by a studio full of artists and students, and still looking up at us, she put her fingers to her clit and within a minute brought herself to a loud, cataclysmic, and apparently very satisfying orgasm.

Elizabeth breathlessly told us that now that she’d brought herself off, she'd hold the pose for the new drawing. Later, that pose complete, they finally untangled their arms and legs and crotches and extricated themselves from one another. The male model gathered his robe and disappeared through the door. Elizabeth, on the other hand, accepted the help of anyone close enough to help her stand up. Her chest was glowing, her pussy was dripping, the scent of her sex was all around. But within minutes she slumped back down onto the damp futon and rode through another orgasm without even the need to touch herself. Then she picked herself up, asked the artists if they'd prefer her without the pubic hair next time, and, for the first time, put her robe on, and, with help, staggered out the door to the changing room.

Art class was over.

My nerves were frayed. I could barely breathe. What sort of woman had I just met? My mind was spinning around like one of those nuclear atom diagrams with the electrons spinning around a nucleus. Except that my electrons were spinning out of control!

Just then, a smiling, conservatively dressed woman in jeans, sneakers, and sweater appeared and, taking my arm, invited me to come for after-class drinks with a small group. It was Elizabeth! Now a totally different person, this was the Elizabeth I'd met at the garden shop a couple of days earlier, all fresh and playful! Now completely composed so soon after everything we'd just seen, she had completely changed in less than the ten minutes it took me to gather up my supplies! Regaining my balance, I accepted. Wow, I thought, she certainly cleans up good!

I learned that about eight of the regulars, three women and five men, usually finish off each Tuesday class with drinks at the University's faculty club, and tonight they invited me along. This group included a sister, her brother, and her husband! Whoa!! I just found out her husband had been in the studio the whole time! Wow, I thought, her husband and family just watched her naked. And fucking. Her husband watches his wife fucking in public! And her brother watches her having orgasms! Who are these people??

After some lame getting-to-know-you conversation for my benefit, we got into discussing the art session we'd just come from. The conversation went something like this:

Elizabeth's sister asked her how long it took to decide to fuck the other model. Elizabeth replied "I hadn't really planned on fucking anybody tonight, but positioning body parts is just part of taking the pose: arms, legs, dicks, whatever. And placing the other model's cock inside me is just another arrangement. But let me tell you, it really felt good!"

Sis groaned that since Elizabeth had fucked the male model no more that an hour after first meeting him, this must be a new record! Elizabeth answered, "Maybe for him, but not for me. Back in college, sorority pledge week, I'd never seen the guy before, got introduced and two minutes later we were fucking. I chose him because he was the only guy there with a hard-on, the rest would have taken longer. Then there was another time, a sorority contest. They arranged us girls in a big circle, facing inward and bent over. The guys came around behind us, stuck it in, moved to the next, and continued around the circle. Vaginal, no anal, thank goodness! My boyfriend refused to participate, so I dropped him. Anyway, after two hours I was the last person standing, boy or girl, so I won. We each had a number on our ass, and the boys gave me the most votes, so I won both for endurance and for best pussy. Back then nobody thought about AIDS, it hadn't been discovered yet. I liked the fucking and the way they held my ass, except I never knew who they were, and didn't even see their faces. I lost count after about eighty or ninety or so, and I could tell by the way they entered me that some of them came back for seconds. And, sis, that's why when anyone asks me how many guys I've fucked, I don't have an answer. But I don't do that any more. All that was before I met my husband. Well, I mean, before I actually married my husband. If I fuck anyone else now it's because it's part of the job. Like tonight."

At this point the husband chipped in his two cents' worth: "She's a changed person ever since that day on the beach. I'd been bugging her for years to get naked in front of other men, but she always had an excuse. Until she visited that beach on her own and told me all about it on the phone. That's when I had to drop what I was doing and fly down and see for myself. When I picked the wrong pussy, Elizabeth really got pissed, and our lives have been changed ever since. Now she's naked whenever she can get away with it. She made me sign up for this art class to watch her model naked. Anonymously, so the other students don't know I'm her husband! So now I have to just stand there quietly while she's displaying every part of herself. Well, serves me right, this is what I asked for and now I have it. But watching her fuck has taken a little more getting used to, even if it's part of the job. I guess my consolation is that when we get home after class the sex is really good. Whether she was fucking during her poses or not. Even then, they usually don't come inside her like the guy did tonight. When they don't, she's just horny, but when they do she's horny and slick, which is why I can't wait to get home."

I looked at her crotch, and saw that her jeans were soaked there.

Hubby continued: "At first, I liked other people seeing her naked, but now she's doing it whenever and wherever she chooses. Maybe it's a control thing, I can't control it anymore. She even gets naked in front of the people I work with. And one time she made me get naked and fuck her right in front of them, along with all my friends. Ever since that day on the beach I have to do whatever naked or sex thing she tells me. I guess I'll never again mistake another woman's pussy for hers."

The group started heading out. After the others left, I was still there talking with her sister, so tried to learn a little about their upbringing, and how it was that Elizabeth was so open with her nudity. And sex. Maybe Sis could help me understand the woman I'd just met. First, Sis turned out to be very sympathetic toward her sister.

I learned that three sisters, along with two brothers, had been raised in a loving family where respect and concern for others was valued and taught, along with body acceptance.

Sis got more specific: "Although we weren't nudists outside the house, in the house we wore clothes only incidentally. Staying naked after a shower or just sitting around, or before deciding what to wear before leaving the house. Our parents made love with the door open and encouraged us to watch them. They would have sex anywhere in the house, no matter who was in the room. Imagine coming home from school and finding your dad screwing your mom on the kitchen table. Welcome to our world! We five kids were raised to, literally, see sex as a beautiful but casual act between people who care for each other. Of course, sex between us kids was not allowed, but as we each matured mom and dad encouraged us to find partners and, with appropriate precautions, and sometimes with their supervision, to have sex.

"With this upbringing, it was easy for us to treat sex as a part of life, and we were able to discuss sex and sexuality openly. Imagine bringing your boyfriend home and having him screw you with your sisters and brothers and parents talking you through it! Elizabeth took her upbringing quite literally, and so is completely open about her body. At a social event she'll show you her new pube trim just like you'd show her your new haircut. No difference for her."

Sis went on to explain that Elizabeth had just turned forty, and was happy to be past menopause. She and her husband have been married about fifteen years, and have a couple of kids.

About the husband: "A couple of years ago there was an incident at a clothing-optional beach where he was supposed to choose which pussy belonged to his wife, among all these women lying on their backs with their faces hidden. Seems hubby chose the wrong one, so now Elizabeth is tormenting him for it. He had always wanted her to display herself, so now she's giving him what he asked for. She's making sure he, and everyone else, gets a good look at her pussy. What he didn't figure on was that she's really enjoying it. And the real irony here is that she was never fussy about being naked, but she just didn't like him always pushing her. He wanted her to be an exhibitionist for him, while she was always an exhibitionist for herself. So now she does things on her own terms."

Ordinarily, after seeing what I'd seen in drawing class I'd have a raging hard-on and need relief, but as I drove home I had just too much to think about. The visuals in my head were perfect material for jerking off, but the higher parts of my brain were just too confused to concentrate. Once in bed, I kept turning over in my mind not so much what I'd seen, but what new things I'd learned about Elizabeth. She and her sibs watched their parents fuck. They showed her that sex was nice. They all went naked in the house. She was taught to be nice. They encouraged her to go find people to fuck. She did. She poses naked at the same place where she teaches. She can fuck with people watching, including her own students, as long as they're over eighteen. She's not racially prejudiced. She can fuck a guy she met just minutes earlier, right in front of her friends and husband and assorted strangers, and then put on some clothes and take those same friends and family to a bar for drinks.

This was like a brave new world, with no inhibitions, no modesty, no shame. Just honesty, integrity, and truth. Without clothes.

Obsessed with her, I didn't fall asleep that night.

At the art class the following week, Elizabeth attended as a student while her sister was the model. So this time I got to draw the sister naked. Sis wasn't quite as bold. Elizabeth volunteered one pose with her sister so we could compare their pussies. One with hair, the other bare. The lips bore a family resemblance, and so did the nipples.

Over the next few weeks, I was taken more and more into Elizabeth's and her husband's circle of friends. The group got together for various events, to attend movies, meet for dinner, hit a bar, just hang out, and, of course, art class.

One night over drinks, I learned even more about Elizabeth. Besides holding a teaching position at the university, she played cello in an orchestra and was active in community theater. Her group invited me to attend a concert the following weekend and offered to arrange a ticket for me.

When I met the group at the symphony hall Elizabeth was wearing a stunning black gown that revealed a lot of her. The gown was simple and sexy: Loose-fitting, sleeveless, a wide deep V down the front, large open side scoops under the armpits, full-length slits centered along the length of each leg, ending well above her waist. The V down the front was outlined with a thin piping of pink. Lots of skin, obviously no underwear. Wow! The V down her front showed cleavage out to the nipples, and the side scoops gave side views of her breasts, again barely hiding the nipples. Her small patch of pubic hair and the top inch or so of her bare pussy lips were prominently displayed where the sides of the V came together just under the V of the lips themselves. In other words, the designer of this garment had found a classy way to display a woman's pussy lips as part of the gown.

Being bold, I ventured to ask if she knew the gown didn't cover her pussy. She said that when she wears this gown most people are trying to sneak a peek at a nipple and completely miss her pussy. She bet us she could go the whole evening with her pussy uncovered, and even show some lip for the newspaper picture they'd be posing for after the concert. She then told me to shut up and enjoy the show, referring to the show right in front of me!

Before she left us to go backstage, she challenged her husband to slip his hand under her pussy to see if he could insert a couple of fingers without disturbing her gown. It was incredible! The V came down far enough that he could cup her pussy easily without even moving the gown aside. Right there, in the lobby, surrounded by many people, some of them in conversation with us. Nobody else noticed.

Once inside, we found our seats. They were down near the front, on the side offering a good view of the string section. The musicians appeared, fussed over their instruments, music stands, and sheet music, then took their seats.

During the performance, every time Elizabeth leaned forward to turn the page of her sheet music, the top of her gown fell forward and I saw her left breast and nipple through the arm scoop. The leg closer to me was entirely exposed, including her thigh and hip, up to her waist. And the whole time, her beautiful bush was there between her spread legs, visible every time she pushed her cello forward. I must have heard some of the music, but my concentration was on Elizabeth.

At the reception following the concert, a group photograph of the string section was taken. In the newspaper pictures her elegant bush was very apparent at the nadir of the front opening of her gown. Below her bush, you could just make out the V of her bare vagina lips, perfectly matching the V of the gown, but you had to know to look for it. Her bare pink pussy lips just looked like part of the pink lining of her gown. In the newspaper yet! She had gotten away with it!

As we were getting to know each other more, Elizabeth told me a lot more about herself. Like how she became a model. She'd been going on Tuesday nights to learn to draw, when she noticed that most of the models were reluctant to give the artists the poses they wanted. So one night, while the artists and the model argued over a certain pose, Elizabeth got tired of hearing it and just took off her own clothes and went into the explicit pose the first model wouldn't do, which meant holding her pussy open. Right in front of many students and other teachers she knew at the university. She just couldn't understand all the fuss over nudity. She saw a need, and she was willing to meet it. And she's been one of their regular models ever since, and has her husband come watch her being naked. As I had already learned, nobody except her sister and the class coordinator know that he's the husband. Anyone can show up on a Tuesday night and see her naked. Registered students don't even have to pay the fee. "Come see your teacher naked!" She knows that a lot come just to see her without her clothes, and she recognizes a lot of them from the classes she teaches. She's the same, with or without clothes.

As for her engineering students seeing her nude, she doesn't mind that. Once, she had to teach the concept of the pendulum. So, frustrated with the dull examples in their textbook, she removed her blouse, bent forward, letting her bare breasts dangle. She had each student estimate the weight of a breast by lifting it, measure its length from her chest to the nipple, then pull it to one side, release it, then measure how long it took to swing back to its original position.

She also taught them conservation of momentum by pulling one dangling breast to the side and letting it swing into the other one. The first tit would stop after transferring its momentum and the other would swing away. Then come back, stop, and set the first tit in motion again. And so on until the motion gradually damped out.

Still with her breasts dangling, she taught them about resonance by gently moving her shoulders at different rates to find the natural frequency where her tits would swing in sync rather than collide.

Another time they were comparing the viscosity of various fluids, so she lifted her skirt, held her vagina open and let them dip their fingers in to collect an additional fluid sample to work with. For those classes, she arranged for her husband to be there incognito as a lab assistant.

The Physiology department wanted to offer a human sexuality course but couldn't find a subject for demonstrations. She found out about it, so now for an hour each week she lies on a table naked with her legs open for inspection and eventually for penetration by a remote camera, then a penis-like probe, and finally by another human subject. She's a regular because they like that she talks during the sessions, describing her feelings as she becomes aroused, and she does not stop short of orgasm like the previous subjects did. Each semester when that department holds open house for new students, one of the displays is Elizabeth on the table, naked and spread. She greets them in a robe, then spreads the robe on the table and climbs up onto it naked. Then with little sensors taped to her, she gets fucked while a whole classroom of students and lab assistants watch and take notes. She sneaks her husband in as one of the lab assistants.

Elizabeth told me "My husband and I regularly visit nudist resorts, but I can't understand all those nudist women putting on all kinds of clothing accessories, like little starbursts to put around your nipples, barbells through your clit, pasties, jewelry that dangles from your pussy lips, junk like that. And then for dinner in the club they have all these wraps for their shoulders, fancy belts, stuff like that. Me? I just go totally naked and wear nothing, probably the only one there who does that. Also, I noticed that in the pool the women never climb up the ladder ahead of a man, she always makes the man go first. I asked why, and they told me a lady never lets a man see under her ass. Oh? Well, from then on I climbed up the ladder first, and didn't care if a man looked up, as long as he doesn't stick his nose in my ass. And another stupid thing about the pool, they require bathing caps so hair won't get into the filters. So there you are, with the hair on your head stuffed into a rubber skullcap, and half the women there have a big exposed nest of pubic hair between their legs, with strays falling out all the time. Go figure.

"We did go on a clothing-optional cruise once, and the best thing about the cruise was that when the generators were running it was like riding a great big vibrator. Some of us women got in the habit of straddling our pussies over a rail. And that was with just the generators running. When the engines were running, the vibrations were so strong you didn't even have to be on a rail! You could get orgasmic vibrations anywhere on the ship, even through your feet. But when we did get on the rail, the guys would come and watch us because we were coming so hard. At the end of the cruise we came into port that way, thirty naked women lined up like the Rockettes, with our legs up and our clits pressed against the rail, all having continuous orgasms and waving to the tourists on the other ships. We left the rail so slick you couldn't grab it."

She told me that long before I joined the art class, she and her sister were asked to pose together, girl on girl, so the university could have some drawings for the upcoming gay pride celebration. She went on: "As you well know, neither of us is a lesbian, in fact we're not even bi-. But the school really wanted the drawings so Sis and I agreed to do it. Neither of us had ever done girl-girl before, so they gave us some good wine to loosen up. We did lots of poses, like that scissor thing I used with that male model, with our assholes touching. Sis was shaved clean and I was sporting a full bush, so the artists had some variation for their drawings. After a few poses, Sis said she didn't like putting her face in my muff, and also the artists said they couldn't see my lips at all, so somebody found a razor and we made a group project of shaving off all my pubic hair, lips and all, all the way back to my anus. They made some nice drawings of that. More poses, some dildo work, some oral, lots of licking and nipple kissing. To stay in the mood, during the breaks we didn't bother with the robes, the two of us just stayed naked the whole three hours, breaks and all. The studio was standing room only, so we had to move the whole operation outdoors onto the lawn. That’s where they shaved me. Tons of people showed up to watch, and after the word got out half the town came to watch. A lot of my own students came to see me getting my pussy shaved then licked, and to watch me having orgasms."

Elizabeth continued, "Sis was in her glory, being naked in front of a crowd, and I was in my glory with the orgasms. Because I was freshly shaved, I felt really wet and slippery, not to mention vulnerable, especially with my clitoris out and all the pink I was showing. No hair to hide behind! That night the orgasms were part of the art, so I just let go and went crazy, coming every few minutes right in front of all those students and faculty and townspeople. Even my kids and their friends came to watch. I think that night was the first time my own kids ever saw my clitoris, and here it was all wet and slick.

She went on: “I had maybe close to a hundred orgasms. I was so drained, my husband had to carry me out to the car. Well, when the posters were made and plastered all over the campus for Pride Week, anybody who hadn't seen me getting eaten that night saw it on the posters. And besides the paintings and drawings, they took photographs and those were posted everywhere, too. I don't think there's a person on this campus or even in this whole town who wouldn't recognize my clit. And this is a big campus. I'll say one thing, Sis really knows how to lick pussy, and I don't think she learned it all in one night!"

Now that I was a part of Elizabeth's social circle, which included a sister, brother, and husband, I kept learning more about her. As part of the agreement stemming from his having picked the wrong pussy at the beach, she was always looking for new situations for him to watch her being seen naked. Sometimes for friends, sometimes in public.

First was the Super Bowl party she and her husband host every year. She stays nude except for a tiny apron and serves snacks to all his friends and coworkers, and depending on the outcome of each year's game either he goes down on her or they have intercourse, right in front of all their guests. There had been two such parties since the beach, resulting in one fuck and one oral.

Continuing her own parents' example, she now goes nude full time in their home, but lets her husband and the children do as they please. And, like her own parents did, she lets her kids learn by watching her having sex. Guests just know she'll be naked. The neighbors are used to her walking out to the mail box with a towel. Usually over her arm.

Also, Elizabeth and her husband were now attending World Naked Bike Rides regularly, she being one of the few women totally naked, not even using body paint for partial cover. She uses a recumbent bike so she can stretch back and spread her legs while pedaling. By arranging her clit on the seat just right, she can be on the edge of an orgasm for the whole ride.

They've been to Fantasy Fest in Key West twice so far, but that city requires body paint. She complies with the law by having her husband trace the outline of a bikini onto her body with a washable marker. Just the outline! Along with sandals, a sunhat, sunglasses, and a smile, that's her costume for the whole week.

One evening our destination was a bar on the outskirts of town. Upon entering, I learned that this was a strip joint, that our group was well known here, and that this was amateur night. A sign near the stage quoted the city ordnance requiring strippers to not remove their bottom garment. After we settled into a booth, Elizabeth registered and was given a number. After several other women wiggled and shimmied and wrapped themselves around the pole, each eventually getting down to a thong or lace panties or bikini bottom, Elizabeth's number was called. In her street clothes she went up on the stage and into the spotlight, and waited while the MC introduced her with a fake name and backstory. Then, while slowly removing her clothes she told the audience to forget what they'd just heard, and gave her real name and age and profession, including her PhD in engineering, and pointed out her husband. By then she was down to a short slip and a lacy bra.

Moving around to the music, she gave evidence that she wasn't much of a dancer, but made up for it with some suggestive motions and gyrations and a few moves she'd learned from yoga. Off came the bra, revealing a thin string coming around her back and meeting in front to hold in place a tiny disc over each nipple. Then the slip was tossed off to show a thin string around her waist, holding up a vertical string that went down through her pubic hair, then between the lips of her pussy, under her crotch, and up her butt crack to meet the waist string again. That was her bottom, required by law, but it covered nothing at all! She told the audience that this was the bathing suit she wore if it wasn't a clothing-optional beach. I tried to imagine her wearing this on a family-oriented public beach.

She cast off the top, what there was of it, and continued her act, wearing only the bottom string, again, what there was of it. She may as well have been naked, since the string, once it descended below her bush, got lost between her lips. The only time we saw the string was when she spread her legs to open her pussy or when she bent over to reveal her asshole, and there was the string. You could see it right there moving up and down against her clitoris, and after a while this aroused her so much that she made the resulting orgasms part of her routine. Obviously, she outdid all the competition. With all the contestants on stage in their final outfits, Elizabeth was given the prize money. Standing there completely nude except for the string that covered nothing, she gave half to the other women to split and said the rest would go to the Food Bank. She put her string "top" back on for the drive home.

One day while the group was talking about her ass, this somehow reminded Elizabeth to tell us she'd been cast in a play at the Community Theater. She'd be in rehearsals for the next several Thursday nights then they'd have performances over two weekends. She'd get us all tickets, so we picked the date of the final performance so we could attend the cast party.

On the day of the performance she was busy all afternoon with theater stuff and too busy for dinner, so we just met outside the playhouse for the performance. She handed us our tickets, gave us each a quick kiss, I mumbled something about breaking a leg, and she disappeared behind the stage. I found my seat and waited. The production had some forgettable name, and consisted of a series of comic farces. In the program I found the skit where Elizabeth's name was listed, and prepared to wait.

After three or four unrelated but funny and entertaining skits, "Assmore Manor" finally started. The curtain opened to reveal a formal dining room with two very formal older people, the Lord and Lady of the house, think Michael Caine and Maggie Smith, seated at opposite ends of a long table, the Lord on our right and the Lady on our left, with four or five unoccupied chairs on each of the long sides of the table. They're waiting for their meal to be served. They're discussing the maintenance of the estate, their horses, the queen’s visit, how spoiled their children are, and other mundane stuff to do with English country life. A butler in formal attire appears with the Lady's meal. He stands to her left, on the far side of the table, so he's facing us. With a grand flourish he places the first course in front of her. Then a maid enters from the right, stops at the Lord's left and turns toward him and, from our side of the table, serves him his first course. The maid is wearing a little maid cap on her head, and a mid-thigh length white apron over her formal black blouse, and in back she’s naked below the waist. Her bare ass is toward us, the audience, but not visible to the Lady.

Hey, I know that bare ass--it belongs to Elizabeth! And I have the best view in the house! Now I see why she got us these particular seats. The chitchat between the Lord and the Lady continues as they politely ignore the servants. Except that the Lord's left hand is all over his maid's ass. Throughout the meal he keeps talking with his wife, but with his hand he's still exploring. The butler and the maid serve several more courses, the Lord's hand going further under his maid's ass, her legs moving further apart with each new course, while the boring conversation drones on. He pulls his hand out to lick a finger. Then two fingers. Each time, her legs are a little further apart, and each time he plunges his hand in she bends over slightly and we see that her lips are a little more open. The stage is higher than our seats, so the audience can look right up under her bottom and into her open pussy, well lit by the footlights on the edge of the stage. Each time he fingers her she shudders in orgasm. The Lady asks why she's shaking, and the maid replies she must be shivering from the cold. By the time of the last course, she's bent way over to pick up the dishes, her legs and lips are way far apart, and now he's licking four fingers and his knuckles. The audience is chuckling at the idea of what the Lord is getting away with, unseen by his wife. Finally, after the dessert plates are removed, the butler comes around to our side of the table to serve coffee, and we see for the first time that the seat of his trousers has been cut out. Only now do we realize that during the whole meal the Lady's hand has been fondling the butler's ass!

The audience roared with laughter and applause as the curtain dropped. Three more skits, then the curtain call, with the director and all forty or so actors gathered on stage. Elizabeth took the curtain call in the same outfit she had acted in, facing the audience in only cap, blouse, and apron, appearing fully dressed since the apron came down to mid-calf. But when it was time to bow, she and the bare-assed butler quickly turned around and mooned the audience.

But in the instant before turning around, Elizabeth with one hand swept aside the apron, and with the other hand held open the bare lips we'd only seen from behind and below.

On her husband's arm, she attended the cast party in that same costume. Naked below the waist except for the white cotton apron covering her pussy, she worked the crowd, allowing feels of her ass. As the party wound down, the cast gathered for group photos. For the final picture she held her apron aside once more, reprising her curtain call flash and moved her legs apart. In that picture the 'Lord' stands behind her, his hand cupping her lips, all but his middle finger in view, bringing her to her final orgasm of the evening.

A few weeks later they put on a new play; another comedy, featuring Elizabeth cast as a philandering wife having an affair with a married man. Their spouses are friends. The stage is set up as part of her home, one half the living room, the other half a bedroom. There's a door in the wall between the two halves. The theater is dark, the only light is a table lamp by the sofa in the living room where to people sit on a sofa, asking each other when their respective spouses will be showing up for the four of them to go out to dinner.

The playhouse is small and intimate, each of the forty or so audience members has a close view of everything on the stage, nobody more than thirty feet from the any part of the stage.

In the darkened bedroom, a spotlight slowly increases in brightness to illuminate Elizabeth's character naked on a bed, propped up on her elbows and facing the audience, as her lover undresses to join her. This sight alone is worth the price of admission: The only bright item in an otherwise darkened space is her naked white body, her pubic hair and dark erect nipples prominent against her light skin.

She opens her legs further as he climbs onto the bed and begins to eat her. Meanwhile, the unsuspecting spouses in the living room continue their conversation. Elizabeth, legs wrapped around her lover’s head, looks out over the audience but keeps an ear cocked toward the door to the living room. On the hand she uses to hold her lover's face to her crotch, her wedding ring sparkles. When they hear her husband entering the bedroom, the spotlight follows the lovers as they roll off the side of the bed and onto the floor.

Now, she’s on all fours, facing the audience, breasts hanging, butt in the air and legs apart. Looking past her breasts we can see her lover’s cock enter her from behind, and they screw while her unsuspecting husband is looking for something in a nightstand on the other side of the bed. As he walks around the bed to access the other nightstand, the illicit lovers crawl to stay ahead of him and out of sight, never breaking their coital connection. By the time the husband goes back into the living room, we see the lovers from the rear as they continue fucking. The husband returns for something else, and we see Elizabeth’s lover slowly withdraw his cock, giving us the rear view of her open pussy and lowers himself fully to the floor. She rotates to join him in a sixty-nine while they wait for her husband to leave again. As soon as the does leave, the lovers get back on the bed. He lies on his back, she straddles him, and, facing the audience with her breasts and bush in full view, she opens her vagina over his cock and smoothly and sensuously rides up and down on it. Her breasts slowly bounce up and down, and we're close enough to see how hard her nipples are. As hubby comes back to get something from the dresser, the lovers roll off the bed again. This charade continues, with the lovers scurrying from bed to floor and back again.

Sometimes they have to sneak through the door to hide behind the sofa in the living room, continuing their sexual exploits while their spouses are chatting. The lovers crawl back and forth between the two rooms, always trying to stay low and out of sight. Once they crab-walked all the way from the bedroom, through the door, and to behind the sofa on all fours, his cock inside her the whole time! Meanwhile, their unsuspecting spouses continue chatting, oblivious to what's going on. The spotlights follow the lovers, making them the center of attention at all times.

Eventually her lover must sneak around to the other side of the living room so he can escape through the front door to return later, dressed for dinner. At the same time, Elizabeth sneaks back into her bedroom to get dressed. Eventually all four meet in the living room to go out for dinner. After an imagined time lapse for dinner, the final scene has Elizabeth back home and on the bed again, naked, but this time having sex with the actor playing her husband. The lights fade and the play is over.

Except for the scene when all four meet to go to dinner, the lovers romped around completely nude, mostly having sex either on the bed or on the floor, or moving among the furniture trying to stay out of sight of their spouses.

For the curtain call, the lovers took their bows nude, with each holding a pillow from the bed. Nobody had to ask if the sex was real. Her real-life husband, in the audience for every performance, counted about thirty-five separate penetrations each night. Most nights she had gotten at least one orgasm, usually when the lover took her from behind. Her orgasms were very obvious to the audience members, and she incorporated them into the play. She said she was really thrilled to be having orgasms with the full house of forty or so audience members, knowing that in this small playhouse everyone was close enough to see what was going on, and, to add realism, to smell the scent of her sex. We did.

She did the entire run of twelve performances, but twice during the run they had to replace male actors who couldn't maintain an erection for the whole play, the erection being essential to the story.

The effect of the play was very erotic. Elizabeth's character was literally in the limelight of an otherwise darkened set, constantly moving stealthily from one covert sex act to the next, all the while hiding from her husband. Aside from the story line, just the very fact of watching the real Elizabeth, her white flesh offset only by the hair on her head and over her pussy, and her tight dark nipples, naked and cavorting with another actor, revealing all of herself to the bright light trained on her. Having sex in all possible positions, getting eaten, and climaxing for all to see, was thrilling. When her lover was pumping her from behind, I was close enough to actually hear the slurping of their juices.

And for the final performance, at the curtain call she tossed away the pillow, and, again on her husband's arm, remained nude for the cast party. Except that she wore her glasses. She told us that during while she was on stage acting, she felt like she was totally alone with her stage lover, because with the spotlight always in her eyes and the rest of the house being pitch black, she was totally unaware of her audience. Except for our audible reactions to to what she and her lover were doing onstage.

A month or so after my first art class a flyer arrived in the mail. It advertised the opening reception for an exhibit of drawings and paintings made by students in the Tuesday evening class. There'd be a reception, selected works would be on display, ribbons would be awarded, and the public was invited. The artists and models were encouraged to attend. Adults only. It gave the time and place.

I called Elizabeth to learn more about it. Being on the faculty and also a participant in the art program, she was one of the organizers of this exhibit. She was excited that several of the artists were entering pictures they had made of her, and they had asked her to help choose which ones. She suggested I join her and her husband and friends at the opening. I accepted.

About a week before the event, she asked us to come to the studio to observe the committee choose which drawings of her to display. Being a beginner, none of mine made the initial cut. I was relieved.

On the way there, I asked her if she thought the explicit sex pictures would be shown. She replied "I hope so! Why do you think it said Adults Only?" I pressed further, asking if she really wanted everybody who attends to know what her clit looks like, and to see pictures of her having sex, especially if her face is recognizable. "Well, as for the clit, or a tit, or my ass, or my arm, or whatever, it's just a part of me, and I'd show the real thing to anybody who asked to see it, so what's the big deal about a picture? Seeing me having sex is OK too, even people who don't know me know that by my age I've probably had sex a few times, so why not let them see a picture? And, yes, my face should be recognizable if the artist is any good. So they'll all know it's me. Probably everyone in this college knows I'm naked most Tuesday nights and on the table at the Physiology Lab, and anyone who wants to can come see the real me, naked, and once in a while with a nice cock sliding into me. Anyway, I'll be at the reception and they can match things up if they want to. Or, they can just enjoy looking at art."

When we got there for the selection process, drawings and paintings of all the models were pinned or taped up all around the walls and on easels, some of models in costumes of various descriptions but mostly nudes. The deans of the art department and the engineering department, Elizabeth's boss, and a few others were there, already looking at the pictures. Most were gathered around a large framed oil painting of Elizabeth and the male model in that final pose of the first class I attended.

The canvas, which could only have been created after class from the artist's sketches, showed her in a just-been-fucked, but still wanting more, attitude, lips open to reveal the pool of fresh semen oozing out of her vagina, her clitoris on display and coated with creamy fluid, all glistening under the floodlights. The male model's cock, still semi-rigid, was shown as I remembered it, along the crease inside her leg, and smeared with the same fluid. Right and left are the models' faces, Elizabeth's mouth open as if to ask if someone will please fuck her again. Her vagina is still open, as if with the same request. From all the sperm leaking out of her, it's obvious that he's just had his orgasm. She's smiling, her eyes asking the viewer for permission to break the pose and explode in her own orgasm. The male's face is turned toward hers. He has a finger hooked in her labia, stretching it out to widen her entrance, his thumb teasing her clitoris upward toward the viewer. Her own hand is resting lazily on his dark cock, her wedding ring in view. With the brighter light highlighting their joined crotches, the overall effect is to draw attention to the sexual activity there. A strand of silvery fluid leaves a trail from the tip of his cock to her vagina, further emphasizing the very recent mating of the two. The juices of their union are apparent everywhere, slick and shiny under the soft light. The innocence suggested by her eyeglasses contrasts with the wantonness of her yawning vagina.

The work was one of great skill and lifelike detail. The arrangement of the arms, legs, torsos, and heads, along with the contrast in skin tones, made for a pleasing composition. Although the focal point of the painting is their joined crotches, the artist's true mastery is in how she captured the lack of sexual restraint we can read in Elizabeth's face.

From the painting, the judges turned to see the real Elizabeth enter. Nobody noticed me or her husband. They stepped away from the painting to take turns hugging her and to congratulate her on her bravery in doing this pose. The Dean of the art school, a woman, was a little unnerved at the boldness of the painting and thought maybe it shouldn't be on public display. She wanted to know how Elizabeth felt about being so exposed in such a vulnerable pose, shown covered with sperm and her own juices and clearly wanting to finish an orgasm. She got the same answers I'd gotten on the way here. And, Elizabeth added that viewers wouldn't be seeing her, they would only be seeing a piece of canvas with paint on it, and if seeing the painting suggested that she, Elizabeth, might do something like what was shown, that's OK because she really does do stuff like that, and quite often. So they decided not only to select it, but that this would be the centerpiece of the exhibit.

The Dean knew Elizabeth's husband and asked if he was OK with their decision to show the painting, since he'd effectively be sharing the intimate details of his wife's body and perceived wantonness with anyone who came to the exhibit. Before he could answer, Elizabeth explained about how he'd always urged her to display herself and now he was getting what he'd always wanted. The decision stood.

Over the next half hour, they went around and chose only a few more of Elizabeth, since other models, including her sister, deserved to be shown as well. Elizabeth suggested they use one she thought contained some humor: one of the "perenium" poses, the one where she's looking back out between her spread legs and her dangling breasts as if asking the viewer to come in. From top to bottom, the drawing shows asshole, open pussy, clit, then her upside-down face between her tits, nipples pointing straight down. One of the judges noted that in this sketch the shape of her open mouth reflected the shape of her open labia, and that her tongue looked like her clitoris. Elizabeth congratulated him on catching her joke, she had planned it that way when doing the pose! They laughed and of course chose to include it. They'd place this one near the exit, where patrons would see it as they left.

The evening of the exhibit rolled around. When I arrived to join her and her group for dinner, she stood in the doorway naked, since she was still trying to decide between two outfits and could I help them choose. On her feet she wore shiny black high heels, and slung over one arm was what looked like a small poncho made of some sort of thin black material. When she held it out, it was about eight feet by two feet, with a circular opening in the middle. There was a lengthwise cut from that opening to one of the short edges. She lifted it over her head, let the long ends d**** over her shoulders, with the cut down the middle in front. So now it looked like she was wearing a poncho, just wide enough for her slim width and long enough to cover her body down to her hips, both front and back. Her sides were bare. She then circled her waist with a thin red cord to hold everything together. Her bare legs were still uncovered from the waist down, but with cord in place the front and sides overlapped slightly. It could easily pass for an elegant but daring Little Black Cocktail Dress, ideal for an art opening or formal event.

But without the cord, the thin material just hung from her shoulders with nothing to keep it close to her body. Her sides were bare from her armpits to her feet, revealing the sides of her breasts, and the front was open from her neck to the floor.

Of course, with or without the cord there could be no underwear.

Those were the two choices: cord or no cord. Could I and her sisters and brother and husband and the two other friends please help her choose? Naked, she waited while we debated the issue. Would we be arrested? I couldn't imagine anyone except a jealous wife or girlfriend filing a complaint. Taking the conservative side, we suggested she wear the cord and then after a while, if conditions were right, one of us would be glad to hold it for her. Cord in place, off we went.

With the cord, she was street-legal, all panels of the fabric being held in place and even slightly overlapping. No skin showing except what you'd see with a normal cocktail dress.

After a pleasant dinner with Elizabeth sitting in ladylike fashion but making no special effort to keep her knees together and the rest of us, especially me, barely able to concentrate on either conversation or food, we made our way to the opening.

As soon as we got inside the door, I felt Elizabeth press something into my hand as she darted off to catch up with an acquaintance she spotted. Seeing the back of her outfit trail behind her, exposing her ass, and the two panels in front part to reveal her cleavage and slight bush, I realized I was holding her cord in my hand! Until her outfit caught up with her, I could see more skin than fabric. I needed a drink.

Two drinks in my hands, I approached Elizabeth and her circle of friends. She was talking animatedly with them, excited that they had come to see the art. And her. As long as she stood still, the back panel covered her ass, and the two front panels lay neatly one over each breast but left a gap exposed from her neck to the floor, which, of course, again exposed her pussy, just like at the concert. Now I realized why she'd been letting her bush grow. And of course, from the sides she looked naked for her entire height. The black satin made an attractive contrast with the light hue of her skin. Lots of skin.

Whenever she gestured with her arms, or reached for a drink we'd brought her, one of the front panels would slip to the side and catch on a nipple. Oblivious, she would just leave it that way until her next movement might bring it back. If she twirled around to greet someone at her side, all three panels took a few seconds to catch up with her moving body, exposing everything until the panels settled back into their proper positions. She was so engaged in conversation that she paid no attention to whether or not she was covered. For the rest of the evening she walked around with the front panels parted, revealing a wide swath of white from her neck to the floor, engaging in conversation about how her body had been rendered by the various artists.

About halfway into the two-hour reception, the Dean of the art school announced awards in several categories: gesture sketches, drawings, and paintings. For the overall prize we were asked to gather around a large veiled panel set up on an easel. Two attendants whisked the veil away, revealing the large painting of Elizabeth and the male covered in their conjugal fluids. The audience gasped, the room fell silent, and Elizabeth emerged from behind one side of the easel and her posing mate from the other side, with the artist in front to accept her Best-in-Show ribbon. Shock. Applause. Outrage. Amazement. Confusion. Looking at the faces of the gathered patrons, I saw all of these emotions and reactions. But Elizabeth's face was beaming with pride, and when asked to give a little speech she said what an honor it had been to pose with this model, whom she had met only a few minutes before posing. More consternation and confusion from the audience!

As the reception drew to a close, muted laughter came from near the exit. Someone had discovered the similarity between the two sets of lips in the painting of her bent over and peeking back at us between her dangling breasts and her legs. Both her clitoris and her tongue are extended, each suggesting the other. And she's winking at us with one eye and with her asshole. She who laughs last laughs best!

Last edited by MFN; 12-07-2019 at 05:32 PM. Reason: gave it a better title
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:

Tags
beach nudist, nude beach, nude girl public, phone

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s