or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2019, 01:17 AM

Thanked 42,678 Times in 1,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by down2000 View Post
WOM Show with Lucia Brizzi
more pics from this - and I found the video!!

vimeopro.com/user6132192/acting-work/video/304501312
Attached Thumbnails
Na4ge_-_Lucia_02-45-51_.jpg   Na4ge_-_Lucia_02-46-01_.jpg  

Na4ge_-_Lucia_02-46-22_.jpg   Na4ge_-_Lucia_02-46-42_.jpg  

Na4ge_-_Lucia_02-46-54_.jpg   Na4ge_-_Lucia_02-46-!!!.JPG  

Old 06-03-2019, 06:44 AM

Default Edinburgh Fringe 2019

I've just been reviewing the 1000's of acts at Edinburgh this year and the following 39 acts all note nudity and appear to be predominantly female:

Adventures of the Bearded Lady
All of Me
Ariadna
Ask A Stripper
Atomic Saloon Show
Bait: Kill the Princess
Bubble Show for Adults Only
Contra
Courtney Pauroso: Gutterplum
Cyst-er Act
Drawn and Quartered
Everything I See I Swallow
Full Moon Cabaret
Genesis: The Mary Shelley Play
Illicit Thrill – Where Do We Gogo from Here...
It's True, It's True, It's True
Jewbana
Josephine
Laser Kiwi
Le Tropicalocal Coco Local
Little Death Club
Lucy Hopkins: Ceremony of Golden Truth
Lucy McCormick: Post Popular
Misspelled Youth
Pamela's Palace
Rouge
Shit
Snog Marry Avoid
(Some)Body
Some Things are Meant to Be, Anna
Spank!
Thief by Liam Rudden
Tricky Second Album
Twin Peaks
Ubu the King
Under the Floorboards
Wild Swimming
Womb of One's Own
Wonder Jam

If you go to the website

https://tickets.edfringe.com/

and type the act in the search and then look at more details.

Any specific questions please pm me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simonp782000 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2019, 07:58 AM

Thanked 3,619 Times in 621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonp782000 View Post
I've just been reviewing the 1000's of acts at Edinburgh this year and the following 39 acts all note nudity and appear to be predominantly female:

Adventures of the Bearded Lady
All of Me
Ariadna
Ask A Stripper
Atomic Saloon Show
Bait: Kill the Princess
Bubble Show for Adults Only
Contra
Courtney Pauroso: Gutterplum
Cyst-er Act
Drawn and Quartered
Everything I See I Swallow
Full Moon Cabaret
Genesis: The Mary Shelley Play
Illicit Thrill – Where Do We Gogo from Here...
It's True, It's True, It's True
Jewbana
Josephine
Laser Kiwi
Le Tropicalocal Coco Local
Little Death Club
Lucy Hopkins: Ceremony of Golden Truth
Lucy McCormick: Post Popular
Misspelled Youth
Pamela's Palace
Rouge
Shit
Snog Marry Avoid
(Some)Body
Some Things are Meant to Be, Anna
Spank!
Thief by Liam Rudden
Tricky Second Album
Twin Peaks
Ubu the King
Under the Floorboards
Wild Swimming
Womb of One's Own
Wonder Jam

If you go to the website

https://tickets.edfringe.com/

and type the act in the search and then look at more details.

Any specific questions please pm me.

wow. thanks for the info, any of these look to have good nudity well lit? like the nic greeen trilogy stuff?
Old 06-08-2019, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiator82 View Post
SKYNTHETIC - Thomas & Muse - CLOTHING OPTIONAL

Fri, Jun 7 @ 7:30PM

Hundred Years Gallery, 13 Pearson Street, London

THOMAS & MUSE return to the Hundred Years Gallery in London for a new project entitled SKYNTHETIC. Featuring a collective of naked muses SKYNTHETIC will explore what is, and what isn't...

SKYNTHETIC is a clothing-optional performance of art and music featuring experimental duo Thomas & Muse...meaning you (the audience) choose to wear clothes or not during the performance.

Date: 7th June 2019 Time: 7.30pm Location: Hundred Years Gallery, 13 Pearson Street, London. E28JD

ADULTS ONLY - CLOTHING OPTIONAL - £5:
Ther will be three nude godesses- Lucy Muse, Luna Fae and Elly Raine, I'l include some pics from last year for you. cool:
Mrs Peelthemdown and I went along. There were lots of men there, and only two other MF couples, neither of whom went naked.

But Mrs Peelthemdown did, and for that I love her hugely.

The show was fun and funny. Lucy and Elly were charming and engaging, and very gracious with their admirers, some of whom were a little bit persistent. Ben's trumpet playing and looping added to the proceedings and was really mellow.

The show involved some cheese, and then a really good section about virtual reality, kind of a reflection on the way Lucy and Elly themselves are mediated to us through screens and in doing so become who we want them to be, rather than who they really are. During this section they went into the audience a couple of times, encouraging audience members to body paint them using their fingers. And then Lucy drew portraits of several audience members on their knees, including Mrs Peelthemdown.

The second half involved lots of body painting and musings on lifelines: what each line represented, a facet of Lucy or Elly's life or personality.

We can't show our faces, sadly, which is a shame as Mrs Peelthemdown has a lovely smile in the original of the photo below. So I moved Lucy's portrait of Mrs Peelthemdown to cover her face, in Microsoft Paint- for speed, and via a bitmap save to strip out other data (sorry!)

Lucy, Elly and Ben are real heroes of body positivity in the UK. Go and support them- especially if you are a body positive woman, or are in a relationship with one and can persuade her to go: the more women who go along to these events and take the plunge, the less intimidating they will be for everyone!
Attached Thumbnails
20190607_211004 edit.jpg  
Old 06-10-2019, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peelthemdown View Post
Mrs Peelthemdown and I went along. There were lots of men there, and only two other MF couples, neither of whom went naked.

But Mrs Peelthemdown did, and for that I love her hugely.

The show was fun and funny. Lucy and Elly were charming and engaging, and very gracious with their admirers, some of whom were a little bit persistent. Ben's trumpet playing and looping added to the proceedings and was really mellow.

The show involved some cheese, and then a really good section about virtual reality, kind of a reflection on the way Lucy and Elly themselves are mediated to us through screens and in doing so become who we want them to be, rather than who they really are. During this section they went into the audience a couple of times, encouraging audience members to body paint them using their fingers. And then Lucy drew portraits of several audience members on their knees, including Mrs Peelthemdown.

The second half involved lots of body painting and musings on lifelines: what each line represented, a facet of Lucy or Elly's life or personality.

We can't show our faces, sadly, which is a shame as Mrs Peelthemdown has a lovely smile in the original of the photo below. So I moved Lucy's portrait of Mrs Peelthemdown to cover her face, in Microsoft Paint- for speed, and via a bitmap save to strip out other data (sorry!)

Lucy, Elly and Ben are real heroes of body positivity in the UK. Go and support them- especially if you are a body positive woman, or are in a relationship with one and can persuade her to go: the more women who go along to these events and take the plunge, the less intimidating they will be for everyone!
Thanks very much for the kind words and I'm really glad you both enjoyed the show. Hopefully lots more coming soon X
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nakedlu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2019, 07:40 PM

Thanked 1,520 Times in 85 Posts
Default Little Death Club

If anyone is near the south bank of London tomorrow night there's one more show of Little Death Club, which is a cabaret show with some great nudity from dancer/fire-breather Kitty Bang Bang and hair-hang acrobat Fancy Chance. The first bit of nudity is near the beginning of the show when Kitty comes out as a "bearded lady". She's wearing a robe and a veil that completely covers her from the eyes down. She dances for a bit and eventually drops the robe and the veil, revealing that she has nothing on underneath and that the "beard" is actually her giant bush (clearly a merkin, unfortunately). Her tits are fantastic though and so is her ass. She has great perky B cups with little brown nipples and a nice tight ass. Unfortunately, she's only naked for about 20 seconds and it's not super well lit (she's in pasties for quite a while near the end of the show though).

The next nudity, which is much more substantial, is from Fancy Chance. She does a flying acrobat routine where she's suspended by a hook in her hair. For the first few minutes, she's in a flowy white dress, but she quickly takes it off and spends the next several minutes fully naked. Her tits are around the same size as Kitty's, just less perky, and her nipples are darker brown and a little bit bigger. She had a nice slightly trimmed brown bush with bald labia and inner lips that stick out a bit. Since she's flying around above the audience during all this, you get a lot of good views right up between her legs. After she's done, she doesn't come out again until the finale, where she's in a gold bathing suit (that doesn't cover much).

Attached are a bunch of pictures of Kitty Bang Bang, as well as one picture of Fancy Chance in the gold bathing suit, and here's a link to Fancy Chance doing her nude flying routine somewhere else: vimeo.com/136123967 (the lighting in this video is significantly worse than the lighting at Little Death Club. There you could see everything very clearly.)
Attached Thumbnails
Kitty Bang Bang.jpg   38233387_535370656898062_2923817193118367744_n.jpg  

38831021_1027902030717599_5384945393459003392_n.jpg   31326508_621306208261984_1186003524564025344_n.jpg  

54511010_398274734085329_9067279653372351185_n.jpg   56355408_361568521367466_3158785729002101119_n.jpg  

Bsipv5CIAAArZ4Y.jpg   D9cH0AKXkAAFO67.jpg  

58468759_169985000661915_4350468975383950427_n.jpg  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to tubwheat For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2019, 05:18 AM

Does anyone know anything about this?
hxxps://tickets.edfringe.com/whats-on/lucy-mccormick-post-popular
Sounds like it could be promising
Old 07-17-2019, 07:24 AM

Thanked 2,404 Times in 438 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperperabo View Post
Clock is ticking on Audra McDonald in Frankie and Johnny...closing early!
I know! I’ve scoured everywhere I can think to look to see if anyone has gotten a shot, or better yet a bootleg, but nothing yet
Old 07-21-2019, 09:23 AM

Thanked 1,128 Times in 182 Posts
Default I found the video

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdelmax View Post
more pics from this - and I found the video!!

vimeopro.com/user6132192/acting-work/video/304501312
Has this vid been saved?
Old 07-21-2019, 12:57 PM

Just back from seeing Hair in Milton Keynes, as stated before the nudity is brief but if you concentrate on just a couple you won't be disappointed.

I was center stage in the 2nd row, when the cue came for them to strip I picked out Laura to watch as said before she can't wait to get naked and she didn't disappoint, top straight off over her head standing sideways on facing across the stage I got a great view of her perfect little tits, I took a quick look at Daisy and she was topless and walking to the back of the stage, back to Laura and she was naked and now at the back of the stage got a great view of her stunning ass as she turned trying to find her position even before the others had got most of their clothes off, she had a nice dark blonde bush and well-toned body she was on the far right and facing across the stage so straight at me she slightly bend her front leg so you couldn't see her lips (but if you could you'd need better eyesight than me!) now standing almost the mirror image but facing the other way was Daisy, from my position I had a great view of her ass and she was sideways so could see her small but perfect tits and a dark brown bush sticking out, both Daisy and Laura were geourgous naked and had very similar bodies, at this point I remembered someone had said that Alison did not get naked so had a quick look and she was straight in front of me (they leave the barrel that they burn the cards in on the stage so can block out some of the cast from the front rows) she was slightly to the right of this facing the back of the stage bottomless, she also had a perfect ass slightly bigger than the other two but not big just very tight, I kept watching as she took her bra off and moved to the back of the stage she stood totaly naked facing to the right side of the stage but facing backward so could only see her ass, I turned back to see Daisy and Laura and then the lights went down and you could see the cast leaving the stage, the three I saw were perfect but did feel a little dissapointed that I couldn't spot the others.

We were stopping in Milton Keynes for the night so talked the wife into going to see the matinee on Saturday. We got tickets slightly to the right and a bit further back so you had more chance of seeing across the stage (I think we were in about row 9) this time I wanted to check where all the girls were standing just before the stripping started, again Laura was first to get her tits out, I noticed Natalie was stood in between Daisy and Laura and Kelly was on the left hand side of the stage in the middle but could not pick out Louise who had taken Aiesha's place (Aiesha was there the night before and can remember her stood behind the barrel just before the stripping started looking very nervous so guess she stripped on Friday) I looked back for Natalie and she had got to the back of the stage and still had her bra on with Daisy and Laura ever side of her now topless a quick look back and Kelly was taking her bra off, when I got back to Natalie she was naked and turned to see massive tits and a black bush this looked like it had been grown during the show and was full but not thick and definatly not trimmed as Dasiy and Laura's were, a quick look back for Kelly and her bush was the same black and grown for the show definalty not a landing strip now, she has smaller tits the Natalie but bigger then Daisy and Laura but was running out of time now, scanned across and caught Alison again totally naked but facing across the stage but in the other direction tonight if that had of been last night I may have had a side view of her tits, last seconds and another quick look at Daisy and Laura just catching Natalie's bush again and the lights went down, I watched as they walked off stage and could see Natalie holding her tits in both hands.

I think there are only a few weeks left so probably no one still going but if you are I would suggest sitting to the right-hand side of the stage and you will get a great view of Daisy, Laura and Natalie and may still be able to see Kelly and Alison, not sure where the others stand because I didn't manage to catch them, sitting in the middle I missed Natalie because I think Daisy was blocking her (not that I'm complaining) but you do have to be quick, as the lights only come on for about 5 seconds when they are facing you, but the advantage is the light are only dim when stripping so you can get a good view if you are close enough.

If you do go to the show the nudity may be very quick but well worth it, but on the other hand it's a brilliant show, and well worth seeing, the nudity is just an added bonus!

Just wish someone had got pictures of it but in these types of theatre's it is almost impossible to be able to get a good shot as someone would see you. Here's hoping!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cbee For This Useful Post:

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s