uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2017, 11:36 PM

Default waterpark wife

I remember well my wife's first tit flash. We were dating, she was 20, with the most perfect bikini body and tits ever. She wore a really sexy scrunch butt brazilian bikini to the waterpark for the day. It was already really pushing the limits at this waterpark with families around. On her 4th or 5th trip down the big waterslide, I saw her come around the bend, and splash into the pool with her top barely clinging on and perfect tits glistening. When she got back up from the water she didn't notice and I was like ummmm ummmm, pointing, "your tits". She was totally ooops embarrassed and quickly tried to fix her top, needed the bottom re-tied, and came out towards me for some help. It was so hot. The lifeguard was RIGHT there staring and there would have been plenty of dads with that view. Usually I would think it sucks to be them, but that day I figured they would have enjoyed seeing her bottom creep up into a thong on the stairs, and then enjoyed seeing her ENF those perfect tits. What a day
Old 02-14-2017, 06:45 PM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts
Default Setting up the wife

My wife had gone outside our RV during a warm sunny March day and was in only her robe. A friend and I managed to get her robe untied and opened giving everyone who walked by a view of her fully naked body. She got lots of attention but got over it pretty quick once she woke up.
Attached Thumbnails
nude sun nap.jpg  
Old 02-15-2017, 01:29 AM

Thanked 4,822 Times in 345 Posts
Default sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
My wife had gone outside our RV during a warm sunny March day and was in only her robe. A friend and I managed to get her robe untied and opened giving everyone who walked by a view of her fully naked body. She got lots of attention but got over it pretty quick once she woke up.
Wow great body, so does your wife know you have posted a naked picture of her on here?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2019, 10:47 PM

Default Nice view!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
I would have walked by many times. She is beautiful!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to baldbull370 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2019, 12:21 AM

Thanked 5,825 Times in 776 Posts
Default The Plunge

A bunch of us took part in a charity event where run into really cold water in February. Some locations are in the ocean, others in small creeks. All for a good cause, but damn it’s cold. Anyway, my wife’s friends chickened out and wouldn’t go in, but myself and one of my good friends did along with her.

Damn, the water was cold, I think low 40’s F, the air was about the same. Everyone runs in and was getting to various levels of going in; waist, chest, all the way under. My wife went in up to her neck and ran out. She was really cold.

They big tents set up to change out of your suits because you can’t keep them on with that cold air. One that a bunch of ladies were going in looked too packed, so her friends said go in here and we’ll hold up towels to block the view. She was really, really cold so she needed to do it. So there is my wife, peeling off her cold suit in a tent with a bunch of guys (and some women) who were in various states of undress behind some big beach towels being held up. My friend and I didn’t care if they saw us, and they were facing away from us anyway. Let’s just say her friends didn’t do a very good job. As I’m drying off, I look over and my friend who was about 8 feet away from me has a smile and is looking over toward my wife. They may have blocked the view from where I was and most of that part of the tent, but my friend had a great view.

I didn’t say anything to my wife or her friends. After we all finished and left, I leaned over to my friend and said that I noticed his smile and asked what he saw. He just said “everything” and that he was impressed with her body and that he was happy to see a woman that didn’t shave her pussy. I wish I could be upset, but it was the opposite. He said he didn’t mean to look but I told him it was OK and glad he liked what he saw. I had shared pics of her with another friend before, but not him. But he got to see the real thing live.

I didn’t want to embarrass her so I kept it to myself. A couple days later she said that her friends told her that they noticed too late but thought my friend might have caught a look. I told her that oh yeah, he caught more than a glimpse, that he saw her in all her glory. Her reaction was OMG, how could she ever show her face again. I told her that she should be happy that at 53, she still has it and he thought she had a great body.
Old 05-21-2019, 05:53 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
I told her that she should be happy that at 53, she still has it and he thought she had a great body.
And he would be so right!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2021, 12:46 PM

Damn You guys are so brave , closet I've come to this is taking off her bikini underwater but did not get an ENF reaction.

Also, amazing thread
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rinzler For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2021, 12:28 PM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

I may have posted this before, but who cares. We used to rent a beach house every summer with 2 or 3 other couples, the kids all played well together, it was always a lot of fun. We always try to go by June, July at the latest, the jellyfish seem to be everywhere in August. This year we went later than we like because of schedules, so we were always on the lookout for those stinging bastards, but we always had a spray bottle of antidote which worked within a few minutes.

We were all at the beach playing with the kids, my wife walked back to the house, she wanted to go to the store for a few supplies. Downstairs there was an enclosed shower for getting all the sand off before you went upstairs. My wife stopped there to shower, wash her hair, etc..

One of the guys at the beach sn*tched his kid up when he saw a jellyfish, in the process the streamers wrapped around his legs and chest, someone had left the bottle of spray in the shower. So her ran to the shower to wash off, of course my wife was still in there washing her hair, no matter, he joined her in the shower.

My wife said he barged in stripping off his trunks saying one word, "jellyfish". My wife helped him get off his suit, getting the streamers off, spraying him with antidote. He had a few welts but the spray was helping. She said there was an awkward moment after the emergency was over when they were both standing there naked, but since he didn't have anything to put on, my wife put on her robe and got him a towel and clothes.

Of course the rest of the stay we teased him about wrapping himself in jellyfish to get a look at me wife. My wife is not the type to faint if someone sees her naked, so no big deal.
Old 07-06-2021, 06:17 AM

Thanked 1,782 Times in 88 Posts

I was opening a similar thread because my wife is a prude but she suffered multiple sexy accidents generating embarassing nude situations.
This is a funny example of these accidents that could be a scene from a Porky's movie.
We are travelling in a foreign country with a small group of 10 people, 4 couples, one with two children and a guide. We stop in a remote hotel in the woods. We arrive around 4 p.m. and we are the only guests of the hotel having about 50 rooms. They give us nearby rooms on the same floor but our room has a problem and so they give us an equivalent one on a different floor. The hotel is empty and isolated, it seems to be in “Shining” movie.
Later in the afternoon a group of 50 teenagers with a few accompanying adults (maybe a school trip) arrives at the hotel and they stay in the rooms of our floor. After one hour my wife and me are in our room, I am on the bed watching a football match on TV in a T-shirt and shorts. My wife after a shower is putting her skin lotion, she is topless wearing only her white (see-through) cotton panties (like in the photo below), she is standing in front of the mirror near the door.
Suddenly the door of the room opens and three guys from the tour group enter screaming and they are surprised to be in front of my naked wife. From the bed I see this scene, the door is open my wife is standing topless with white see-through panties. The three guys are one meter from her. For a few seconds my wife and the boys are frozen then my wife screams and jumps back but she is still shocked and she is not covering herself. Only after a few seconds she covers her breasts with the hands but ignoring her pube (pubic hair visible), then she turns and runs away to the bathroom showing her ass to the guys because she has transparent panties. At the same time the boys whisper “we are sorry” and exit from the room closing the door.
Small break to explain the situation, we had not locked the door because the hotel was empty, then after the arrival of the boys we forgot about it. The boys did not know of our presence and they assumed it was one of the rooms occupied by their friends, like all the others on the floor.
After a few minutes, my wife and me are fully dressed, someone is knocking on the door, I open and there are the three boys with an adult (a teacher). They apologize, explaining that they did not know of our presence and that they expected their friends were in the room. This second visit is also relevant because they had the opportunity for a few minutes to look at my wife in her eyes and to associate a face at the previously seen nude body.
My wife was very embarassed but I told her “forget it, they do not know you and you will never see them again”. I conclude by thinking about what the three boys discussed alone in their room and I cannot exclude individual or group stroking sessions.
Attached Thumbnails
untitled.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023