Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2008, 03:46 PM

Thanked 5,203 Times in 366 Posts
Default Your own GF/Wife ENF?

Have you/would you allow your own wife/gf to be the ENF?

As I said in another post... I did and it turns me on to this day. Any stories where you allowed/encouraged this?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2008, 07:05 PM

Thanked 5,509 Times in 395 Posts
Default Let's see...

When I was in school, I used to take my girlfriend out to a wooded area just outside of town to make out. There was a stand of trees that people in the know used as inspiration point. Once when we were getting hot and heavy, I asked her if I could tie her hands behind her (around the back of the seat). She was naked, she was into it. When I got her snug and secure, I started laughing and started up the car and drove back toward town. I was telling her that I was going to drive back to the school, where lunch break was still underway. She totally freaked out! I ended up chickening out, but we made it almost all the way back to town. For what it's worth, a few cars passed us from the oncoming direction, but I'm not sure what they saw. It's a great memory... though I'm not sure she thinks so.
Old 03-17-2008, 03:00 PM

Cool... when you know the Female in the ENF...it's cool that you know how embarrassed they were and the exact situation. I ended up loving how my friends got to see my gf naked.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2008, 02:06 AM

Default GF gets naturewalked

My g/f and I were staying at a camp ground and we were roughing it by using a tent. We had been out late and were up doing some drinking. Most everyone in the campground was asleep. My g/f decided to go take a shower and I got a devilish idea. I said "OK" and told her I was gonna go to sleep.

She gathered up her change of clothes and toiletries and headed off for the showers. I followed her and watched her go into the ladies showers. The mens room was next door and I watched the ladies shower door from there and no one else was around. Listening I heard the shower start and that is when I made my move.

I quickly went into the ladies room. My heart was pounding. I could see she was in the shower and was washing her hair. There were no shower doors. It was kinda like a gym type of shower. Her clothes were in a neat pile on a bench just outside of the shower area. I gathered up all of her clothes and towel, smiled, and headed back to camp. I had just left my g/f hopelessly wet,naked and she would now have to come back to camp completely naked.

My g/f is pretty average looking brunette. She has a full bush and nicely sized breasts. Her hair is long, about nipple length. She is also shy and also can't see to well without her glasses.

She comes out of the showers very slowly and hugging the wall to cover herself. The showers are very well lit and you could see everything. She now starts to move quickly from the showers covering her bush and tits with her arms. She is barefoot and is walking gingerly. As she heads toward me and the camp there are some folks moving about. She doesn't have her glasses so she can't see to well distance things. As with most camp grounds it has some lights on. She stops and hides behind trees along her walk and wears this tree for a little while. She hiding behind this tree and is just hugging it.

As she gets close to the camp site I just couldn't stand it. She is moving at a pretty good clip now and I then do the ole wolf whistle and she spins around. "Nice outfit hun". "You son of a b*tch! You took my stuff?" No harm was done and she got over it quickly and we had some great sex.
The Following 70 Users Say Thank You to chuckleverich@yahoo.com For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2008, 09:09 PM

Cool story. I think it's even better when the ENF knows the people she's EN in front of.
The Following User Says Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2008, 04:06 PM

i've never purposefully planned or orchestrated the embarassment of any girlfriends i've had, but a number of them have embarassed themselves, sometimes while i'm there, sometimes while i'm not and i just heard about it.
the most memorable wad definitely a girl i was dating who worked at a photo developing place (this would've been just before digicams became the norm). i'd taken some nude photos of her and she developed them herself at work and somehow, even though you'd think she'd know this better than anyone as it's her job, she left the photos in the machine and forgot about them, where they were of course discovered by a male co-worker who proceeded to let the other guys working there in on it. he ended up being fired and she quit out of embarassment, and i had to hide how turned on i was when she was telling me what happened...

another time involved a different ex who was into some mildly kinkier things. let's just say this particular enf involved bondage, a revealing outfit, and a roommate coming home unexpectedly a day earlier than planned from her trip, with her boyfriend and friend in tow, and i'll leave the rest to your imagination...
Old 04-13-2008, 04:34 PM

Nice stroy. Did her/your friends get to hear about what happened? Any one else see the pics?

I tell you, it turns me on to this day that my friends saw my GFs naked pics - and she was the one who blindly handed them over.
Old 04-14-2008, 12:03 AM

Thanked 9,875 Times in 419 Posts

last few stories have been great
Old 04-21-2008, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouty View Post
Nice stroy. Did her/your friends get to hear about what happened? Any one else see the pics?
Yeah, all our friends heard about it, and the guy at her work who found the pictures showed them to a few other people there. He wasn't very discrete about it, which probably wasn't too bright.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ed75 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2008, 10:33 PM

Default My wife embarrassed herself

A few years back, we were at a friend's house for a party. My wife suggested we "borrow" a camera and run off and take a picture to surprise the owner with later. We swiped a digital camera off a table, went upstairs to the home owner's bedroom and took a quick close up of her bare ass and pussy. She got her clothes back in order, and we headed back to put the camera back. Within 5 minutes, the owner had found the picture and showed everyone at the party. Fortunately for my wife, I zoomed in to the point where there was no identifying marks or clothing, but I believe the owner of the camera knew who it was. In any case, 25 or 30 people we know got an intimate look at my wife.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s