uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-02-2018, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer_vi View Post
You are not alone. I love to follow them as well if there is nipple view. I love it when the girl is alone doing her shopping or waiting for something/someone at good lighting places.
Agreed completely. It is my favourite when they are alone because you can really follow them and get good angles on them without anyone else noticing or being suspicious. Particularly if they are seated or standing stationary.
Good lighting makes it even better being able to see their nipple clearly and stare directly at it taking it all in.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blitz101010101 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2018, 12:33 AM

Quote:
I strongly agree with you. My gf is just exactly like what you said, she regularly wears low cut tops with padded oversized bra. Yea, she knows she is wearing low cut tops with ill fitting bra but she just assume no one bother to look down her blouse. In fact, they are so many downblouse lover going after her every time in public. Mostly, they saw her nipple I'm guarantee.

From time to time, the lack of risk awareness of my gf encourage me to explore more on this kinda downblouse. With my a lot of misleading input to her, Ex, she looks superb in low cut tops, put up pony tail (to clear the view on chest), wear even larger bra or divert her attention whenever i notice guy coming close to her. Therefore, lately she is even further lower her awareness to guys' vision/attention in public on her chest.

Normally the tops she wears is deep V or collar height is level with bra edge. The gap between the bra n her chest is about 1inch or wider for my gf case. With my gf height 5'3", it is extremely easy for anyone taller than her to get beside her to see her nipple in public.

Sometime she tends to cover her chest if she feels unsecured at crowded place. I guess she probably feel it is quite safe for her attire so this happens about 1 out of 20 times only.Guys that tried to seee her nipple hardly back with disappointment. In the past few years, roughly there are more than 100 guys saw her nipple and this figure is increasing rapid lately.
are those figures belong to your wife? would love to see more!
Old 02-05-2018, 02:53 AM

My favorite down blouse dress. One side of breast is constantly expose if the top is loose.
Attached Thumbnails
m_5a5cff63a4c485bb8d66fc96.jpg   m_5a5cff5f31a376109a31bb60.jpg  

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dreamer_vi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2018, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagElf View Post
are those figures belong to your wife? would love to see more!
My GF. Hardly to get the chance to snap pictures. I'm not in the position to take pics.
The Following User Says Thank You to dreamer_vi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2018, 08:45 AM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

The great thing about dresses like that [and other tops of similar design] is you can adjust / lengthen the shoulder straps so the dress hangs lower when she next puts it on, which lends itself to better / longer views of her charms. Do not over do it or she is more likely to notice, but if done subltly [maybe 1" or 2 cm] you [and others!] will be rewarded. Have done this on a number of the wife's dresses always to good effect. So far she has not noticed - or maybe she has and likes the new look... which is even better!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2018, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
The great thing about dresses like that [and other tops of similar design] is you can adjust / lengthen the shoulder straps so the dress hangs lower when she next puts it on, which lends itself to better / longer views of her charms. Do not over do it or she is more likely to notice, but if done subltly [maybe 1" or 2 cm] you [and others!] will be rewarded. Have done this on a number of the wife's dresses always to good effect. So far she has not noticed - or maybe she has and likes the new look... which is even better!
Agree. Always remember to remove the mark left by the adjustable locking because it usually left a marking there if the locking stayed for the same position sometimes.

1 time 1cm. After few times the top looks so much better if the package come with oversized padded bra. LOL.

Agree with you do not over do it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dreamer_vi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2018, 03:58 AM

Knit tank top. My favourite as well. Wash it frequently, after wash, don't dry up the water before put on the the clothes hanger. Let the weight of the water helps you to lengthen the strap naturally.

My GF own this, the neckline is used to 2 inches higher than her bra but now is half a inches lower than her bra. She still wears it and constantly lifting up her neckline because I told her this tank made her look like a princess. Showing a bit of bra is not a big deal for shopping in town. Wonder how and why she would think there are no guys in this world would look down her top with this level of exposure.

She caught a lot of eyes when she is not lifting up. Usually after our groceries shopping, on the way home, both hands carrying bags, guys stood beside her on purpose or not ,everywhere, they are rewarded with nipples view about 1 feet away from their naked eyes and yet my GF still busy complaining to me how pricey the fruits and etc are instead of making some move to avoid her brownish nipple being studied in detail for so long.
Attached Thumbnails
m_5a653904a4c485ed131a1c3d.jpg  

Last edited by dreamer_vi; 02-06-2018 at 04:06 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dreamer_vi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2018, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Knit tank top. My favourite as well. Wash it frequently, after wash, don't dry up the water before put on the the clothes hanger. Let the weight of the water helps you to lengthen the strap naturally.

My GF own this, the neckline is used to 2 inches higher than her bra but now is half a inches lower than her bra. She still wears it and constantly lifting up her neckline because I told her this tank made her look like a princess. Showing a bit of bra is not a big deal for shopping in town. Wonder how and why she would think there are no guys in this world would look down her top with this level of exposure.

She caught a lot of eyes when she is not lifting up. Usually after our groceries shopping, on the way home, both hands carrying bags, guys stood beside her on purpose or not ,everywhere, they are rewarded with nipples view about 1 feet away from their naked eyes and yet my GF still busy complaining to me how pricey the fruits and etc are instead of making some move to avoid her brownish nipple being studied in detail for so long.
I love that they can stare and analyse her nipple for so long without her even having a clue. Imagine how horrified she'd be if she knew how exposed she was to them while they just go home and jerk off to what they've seen.
We need more pics!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blitz101010101 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2018, 10:03 AM

Love it - that tank top is ideal! Even better if she would wear it without a bra. Maybe you can get her to try that at home and get her comfortable going braless. Then try somewhere away from home, not just shopping at a local store. Seems to help to be away from usual surroundings and the chance of seeing someone you know.

You have discovered the tricks of adjusting strap lengths and making certain any previous marks in the material are not obvious. A little water and hanging to dry works wonders...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2018, 11:02 AM

AND, most importantly, is to keep the compliments flowing, especially for clothes which display her beauty to most advantage!! Your "Princess" comment is perfect. Even if she is a little hesitant to wear something, even something she has had for a while but now [for some reason?? ] now seems to reveal more, she will be more likely to wear it if she thinks you really like her in it - or mostly out of it... Same thing for going clothes shopping with her - get her to try on more daring things by saying she would look really good in it, and reinforce when she actually tries it on. If you can get a sales person to agree that it looks really good [they almost always will to get the sale] then the odds she will want to wear it go way up. All good! Her general mood will greatly affect how far you can push the envelope to try new things, but a few glasses of wine [maybe at a light lunch] before a fun and carefree afternoon of shopping is a great way to boost your chances at getting her to come home with some hot new clothes.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife