Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2019, 02:22 PM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Wife's Second Try With Breast Suspension

I enjoy watching women who are suspending by their breasts. My wife tried it once and didn't really enjoyed it. She saw me watching a video of women with small breasts being suspended so I asked her to come over. When she sat down next to me I asked her if we could try it again she told me that she would. I told her that Saturday night we could do it in the garage. I would get a pulley and have everything really.

So when Saturday night arrived I was ready. I first made her a few drinks to calm her down then took into the garage and stripped her down. I played with her small breasts and pulled on her nipples. Then I got the rope and started to wrap it around her breasts. I had her lean forward to make her breasts hang down. Once I got a few wraps around her breasts and when behind her back to take some of the pressure off when I started to rise her up. When I was done with her breasts I told her that I loved her and I was going to gag her to help muffle her screaming if she did. I didn't want the neighbors to think I was killing her.

Once she was ready she nodded her head and I slowly started pulling on the rope. Slowly lifting her upward. When I had her off the ground I looked at her breasts pointing upwards. She seemed to enjoy it more than last time. I watched as she dangle by her breasts for the rope. I could see that her breasts were starting to turn a little purple. I walked over and touched them they felt a little hard. Her puffy areolas were really swollen and she looked hot. I waited for her to shake her head this was the sign of me to let her down. She managed to let me suspend her for 10 minutes before she gave me the sign. I let her down and removed the hook from the rope. Her breasts were still tied and I took off the gag for her mouth. I was making out with her and she told me that she was surprised that I didn't invite my friends. I told her that this one was all about us. Then I removed the rope from her breasts. After that we fucked for a while. During our time I asked her if she wanted to do it again for my friends she said that she would love to become she really enjoys the attention. So I told her that I would set the up and when I did I want her to be fucked by them all and I was going to film it for later. She told me fine if I could handle it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jw75 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2019, 09:06 PM

Thanked 5,753 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw75 View Post
I enjoy watching women who are suspending by their breasts. My wife tried it once and didn't really enjoyed it. She saw me watching a video of women with small breasts being suspended so I asked her to come over. When she sat down next to me I asked her if we could try it again she told me that she would. I told her that Saturday night we could do it in the garage. I would get a pulley and have everything really.

So when Saturday night arrived I was ready. I first made her a few drinks to calm her down then took into the garage and stripped her down. I played with her small breasts and pulled on her nipples. Then I got the rope and started to wrap it around her breasts. I had her lean forward to make her breasts hang down. Once I got a few wraps around her breasts and when behind her back to take some of the pressure off when I started to rise her up. When I was done with her breasts I told her that I loved her and I was going to gag her to help muffle her screaming if she did. I didn't want the neighbors to think I was killing her.

Once she was ready she nodded her head and I slowly started pulling on the rope. Slowly lifting her upward. When I had her off the ground I looked at her breasts pointing upwards. She seemed to enjoy it more than last time. I watched as she dangle by her breasts for the rope. I could see that her breasts were starting to turn a little purple. I walked over and touched them they felt a little hard. Her puffy areolas were really swollen and she looked hot. I waited for her to shake her head this was the sign of me to let her down. She managed to let me suspend her for 10 minutes before she gave me the sign. I let her down and removed the hook from the rope. Her breasts were still tied and I took off the gag for her mouth. I was making out with her and she told me that she was surprised that I didn't invite my friends. I told her that this one was all about us. Then I removed the rope from her breasts. After that we fucked for a while. During our time I asked her if she wanted to do it again for my friends she said that she would love to become she really enjoys the attention. So I told her that I would set the up and when I did I want her to be fucked by them all and I was going to film it for later. She told me fine if I could handle it.
Need pics to validate story please.
Old 03-26-2019, 11:17 PM

Thanked 2,340 Times in 147 Posts
Default Please

Yes I would also definitely need pics to validate, friend.
Since we are now friends let me know the time and place
I would love to help.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004