Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2019, 04:17 PM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default Some rules I have learned...

1. She is ok being exposed if nude but not in underwear or lingerie

2. She is fine being nude, spread wide, etc. as long as whoever is looking isn't someone we know. In other words, far away from home is ok for adventures, but not near home. In her later years, there are some exceptions

3. She prefers if there is a reason she is exposed, not that she just chose to be nude so he could see.

4.She likes being felt and groped but penetration by your cock needs to be carefully understood up front.

5.If she is uncomfortable about either traditional sex or oral sex, her ass is almost always ok.
Old 01-14-2019, 04:26 PM

Default From today’s New York Times

“ ...In recent years, as smartphones have made high-quality digital photography a standard feature in most of our lives, posing for naked portraiture — and sharing the results with others — has become common behavior. A 2014 survey conducted by Cosmopolitian.com found that 89 percent of the survey respondents had snapped a naked selfie; the previous year, a study out of Purdue University reported that 46 percent of its college age participants had sent someone a naked photo of themselves ....”

It can be found in an opinion piece about the failed attempt to frame a congresswoman with a faked photo
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ohioredlover For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2019, 02:43 PM

Thanked 26,777 Times in 745 Posts
Default Do women like to be photographed?

Do women like to be photographed?

Well, the majority of the women like to be looked at and that is the reason they try to look as attractive as possible and dress to impress. The Gaze that they get and the head turn give them assurance that they still got "it"

I have met women who are shy initially but with the right amount of perseverance and cajoling, they can get comfy and shed their clothes and set aside their uneasiness to be photographed.

The key is to use the right words, set the mood and assure them that "it's for your eyes only". - Majority of the women if not all will be ready if you play the cards right.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=86073

.................................................. .................................................. ........... Come and click thanks
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sweety For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2020, 02:54 AM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts

The photography is connected to a more base behaviour as many have stated so far. And that's wanting to be desired.
In Japan, it's very common for guys to hunt girls on the beach. It's called "Nampa". And even if the woman isn't interested or doesn't like the guy, she often still wants to be asked or approached because it signals that she is good looking or desirable enough to warrant attention. It's the same with photography. It shows the woman that you desire her enough to want to take photos of her.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2020, 12:58 PM

Thanked 5,202 Times in 366 Posts

My wife do want like it... but she likes that I like it. :-)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2020, 02:15 PM

Thanked 25,523 Times in 2,713 Posts
Default NO

NO, because they all think they look ugly when you try to take their photo..... they think they need a stylist session prior... there is no spontonaity……

And they grimmish when you do take it soo the pic always bad...… because they don't smile...

Once you actually teach them to smile for the camera they see a nice pic of them selves and its uphill from there..... what a bunch of WACKOs !!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2020, 03:29 AM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
NO, because they all think they look ugly when you try to take their photo..... they think they need a stylist session prior... there is no spontaneity……
And they grimace when you do take it so the pic always bad...… because they don't smile...Once you actually teach them to smile for the camera they see a nice pic of them selves and its uphill from there..... what a bunch of WACKOs !!!!!!!
We all have our kryptonite.
But my situation is totally the opposite. I've never had a lass refuse photos when I've suggested the idea. Some have been cautious at first, but then got into it. But many are more than happy to have photos snapped as part of the experience.

I've actually had a lass who decided she didn't want to have sex change her mind after we took some photos as it got her in the mood. They were outdoor photos in summer in a park. She poked her bum out and also jokingly became a little suggestive with a statue, but nothing proper sexy. It just loosened her up and got her in the mood!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2020, 12:04 PM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyoneshot View Post
I can only conclude from seeing thousands of different women photographed nude or partially nude that they love to be photographed. Even ones not willing to bless their husbands with fucking other people seem very willing to be photographed. Bring them on!
Since I've know her, my wife has always let me take pictures of her topless. She sends me the odd topless selfie whilst I'm working away. Whether she cares if I share them, or assumes don't I don't know........
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2020, 07:53 AM

Thanked 9,968 Times in 516 Posts
Default Yes

Mrs. HedoRocks LOVES to be photographed. She was a model in her teen years, so posing comes natural to her. Being photographed topless / nude gives her a real rush. It gets her excited to be posing that way, and also excites her that it excites me. She also knows I share her photos (usually with face blurred, but not all the time) and is ok with it. She even has a Reddit account that she posts to. She loves the attention and positive feedback. Honestly, who wouldn't?
Old 06-29-2020, 05:26 AM

Thanked 1,418 Times in 238 Posts

My lady was a bit reluctant to be photographed at the very beginning, but then in just a couple of months she relaxed. Strangely (for me), even at the beginning she never had problems in having a pic taken with my dick in her mouth, but for a long time she has been really shy about clear pussy shots. Now she is OK with everything, with the one exception of pics with toys in her arse, which she says would be embarrassing. I don't understand this, since she lets me take pics of her deepthroating me, and flashing pussy and tits, and totally naked with legs spread and face plastered with cum, and full frontal naked in public, you name it. But maybe she will change her mind, eventually.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p

1m:49s