Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2019, 09:20 AM

Thanked 299,215 Times in 7,307 Posts
Default Nude beach on honeymoon part 1

The day after our wedding we flew out on to Fuerteventura on our honeymoon. Stayed in a nice hotel and we enjoyed our first couple of days. My wife had finished her period so we were really able to enjoy ourselves . This is from said honeymoon!

When we booked it I noticed that was both a nude beach nearby and a nude pool at the hotel. I'd secretly hoped we could visit them, although I wasn't sure my wife would be up for it. The nude beach turned out to be right next to our hotel and a quick look suggested it was clothing optional e.g. you didn't have to be nude if you didn't want to. I thought this would be perfect and after some gentle persuasion my wife agreed to go down there. "I'm not getting naked though!" she said. There was a good mix on the beach of clothed and nude people, although the nudes were mostly older people. I had my wife though!

As we chose a fairly quiet area on the beach, I thought about previous times we'd sunbathed together. My wife had shyly gone topless a couple of times, first off lying only on her front (photo 1) so nobody would see much. As she saw a few other women topless she had become less concerned about people seeing her gorgeous breasts (photo 2). We laid down in our swimwear and I asked her whether she was going to go topless again. She looked nervously around. There weren't masses of people, just a few here and there, most of whom were clothed. There was the odd naked or half-naked body. "Only if you take your shorts off" she said to me. I was a little apprehensive myself as I'd never been naked in public before. I realised thought to have any chance of getting my wife naked on the beach I would have to do the same, so I slipped my shorts off and sat their completely naked on the beach. It was a strange feeling, a mix of shyness and excitement at the same time. My wife smiled at me and then reached round nervously to unclasp her bikini top (photo 3). Off it came and there they were, my wife's generous breasts out in their full glory on the beach (photo 4).

Photo 5 gives the best indication I've seen of the beach we were on. We were sheltered behind by some rocks, but in front of us it was open out to sea and people walking past could see us easily. The sea itself was quiet. Even though I was naked I felt like going in, so I asked my wife if we should. "You're naked hun!" she said. "I know, but I'm game if you are" I said with a grin. So we got up and gingerly made our way into the sea. My wife sat down in the shallow water and let the waves gently fall over her. Her boobs looked great with the water glistening on them (photo 6). "How game are you?" she asked me after a little while. "What do you mean?" I replied. "Fancy a walk?" she said. "If you take off your bottoms" I said hopefully. She politely declined, but I thought how many chances am I going to have to wander around on a beach completely naked with my topless wife. We set off. I'd always been into CFNM, but it was quite an experience (photo 7). People (naked and clothed) came towards us and we smiled. Luckily I wasn't too worked up, so my penis was probably just about perfect. Not too cold from the water, but not too hot from this whole experience!

After a few minutes we made our way back to our pitch. My wife laid down, the sun's rays bouncing off her beautiful breasts (photo 8). "You really have to get naked with me babe, please" I said. Rather than dismiss it out of hand like before she actually looked like she was considering it (photo 9). I said things like when are you going to get another opportunity and nobody knows us here, etc. She was shy, but definitely open to the possibility. "Just do it huh, nobody will care" I said. With that she stood up, looked around to check nobody was looking, and slipped off her bikini bottoms! She leaned forward slightly and gave me a nervous smile (photo 10). "Happy?" she asked me. I sure was! My wife and I were completely naked on a public beach.

To be continued...
Attached Thumbnails
1 - normal 1.jpg   2 - normal 2.jpg  

3 - shy.jpg   4 - tits out.jpg  

5 - fuerteventura.jpg   6 - in the sea.jpg  

7 - cfnm.jpg   8 - lying back.jpg  

9 - considering.jpg   10 - naked.jpg  

Old 05-31-2019, 10:15 AM

Default Nude beach on honeymoon part 2

We laid out in the sun for a bit, both a little shy about putting our fully naked bodies on display. Looking at my wife I started to feel myself getting hard, so suggested we take another dip in the sea to calm myself down. My wife was a little hesitant now that she was fully naked, but we ran down to the sea and waded in. I was behind her and I had the pleasure of a view very similar to photo 11 . She was still quite shy about being naked (photo 12), especially when a couple walked by as we paddled around in the shallow water. Our lower halves were still visible to anybody around. The water was a little chilly, but I sat down to hide my ever growing problem. My wife continued to paddle around rather sheepishly (photo 13). As I sat there I admired the view of her in the ocean, nothing in view behind her, not a stitch of clothing on her body (photo 14). In public too!

I got up and went and stood next to her as we chatted and looked out to sea (photo 15). I could sense she was starting to relax a little bit as she was hiding her body less and looking a little more confident (photo 16). We playfully splashed each other (photo 17) and her boobs bounced around in the water beautifully. My erection had subsided, so I stood up and we looked back at the beach to see who was around (photo 18). It was pretty quiet. We started to amble back to our stuff. When we got to the sand my wife knelt down. “What do you think?” she asked me as if posing for a photograph (photo 19). “I wish I had the camera!” I said. I made it back to our stuff first and as I looked back I had the glorious shot of my wife walking from the sea, naked as the day she was born (photo 20). Her breasts were jiggling slightly, nipples standing out from the excitement and the water. Her pussy covered by the small amount of hair she had down there. It was an image I will never forget.

To be continued…
Attached Thumbnails
11 - great ass.jpg   12 - shy nude.jpg  

13 - shy nude 2.jpg   14 - my wife completely natural.jpg  

15 - nude in the surf.jpg   16 - more relaxed.jpg  

17 - splashing.jpg   18 - chatting naked.jpg  

19 - posing.jpg   20 - a great view.jpg  

Old 06-04-2019, 10:34 AM

Default Nude beach on honeymoon part 3

We went and laid back down on our towels. My wife was now exhibiting a confidence I didn't know existed! She was happy to sit there completely naked (photo 21). Her breasts were absorbing the suns rays and it was a turn on to see the strap marks where her top usually was. When she laid back completely her legs were slightly parted and I could see her clit. Incredibly she was now happy to show this to anybody on the beach and seemed to be enjoying it too as her nipples had hardened again (photo 22)! After a little time sunbathing she told me to stand up. She came in close to me and gave me a kiss. As she did so she pushed her whole body into mine. Her breasts rubbed against my chest and my penis was resting right against her pussy (photo 23). I couldn't stay like this for too long so suggested we go for a walk. She stepped back and stared right at my cock (photo 24). "Getting a bit turned on are we?" she said.

We walked hand in hand along the surf, not minding who saw us naked (photo 25). There were several other naked people we past and exchanged glances. It was a real turn on. We splashed around a bit more in the water and to my amazement she gave my cock a little squeeze! She was seriously coming out of her shell and it was really turning me on. She pulled me out of the water knowing that I was pretty hard (photo 26). "Babe I can't" I protested, but she laughed and gave me no option. We continued walking and she continued doing naughty little things to turn me on. Before long I was arm in arm with my naked wife in public sporting a hard-on (photo 27)! I wanted to head back to hide it so my wife reluctantly agreed. As we began the walk back I could see two women approaching us from the opposite direction. "Oh my god" I thought. They're going to see my hard cock pointing right at them. I tried to turn around, but my wife wasn't having any of it and pulled me straight ahead. This was going to be something.

As we all got within viewing distance of each other I could see that one woman was topless and other totally naked. They were pretty hot which wasn't helping my situation. As we got closer and closer I looked up and saw that the topless one was looking right at my cock. She then looked me in the eyes and smiled. I smiled back. My wife saw all of this and seemed to enjoy it. When we got back to our belongings I picked up my shorts so I could hide the issue. "No way" said my wife, taking them from me and throwing them to the ground. She then pushed me down on the sand and laid on top of me! Her tits rested on my chest, the nipples so close to my face I could almost taste them (photo 28). As this was happening, and my cock was rock hard again, I suddenly realised I hadn't touched her at all other than holding her hand. I brought my hands up either side of her breasts and caressed them (photo 29). I actually felt that if my wife even touched my cock I would cum right there and then. I was that turned on. What I really felt like doing was turning my wife over, spreading her legs and shoving my cock right into her pussy, right there on the beach (photo 30). Obviously we restrained and after one of the most enjoyable couple of hours of our lives we went back to our hotel room. We weren't so restrained there
Attached Thumbnails
21 - nude on the beach.jpg   22 - nipples and clit.jpg  

23 - kiss.jpg   24 - looking.jpg  

25 - stroll.jpg   26 - fun.jpg  

27 - hard.jpg   28 - on top 1.jpg  

29 - on top 3.jpg   30 - i wish!.jpg  

Old 06-12-2019, 10:57 AM

Default Cumming inside her for the first time part 1

Being newly married and now finally living together by ourselves we had plenty of time to enjoy it. Even so a couple of a months into our marriage we were still tending to get each other off rather than having full sex. That all changed one evening...

We had just finished watching TV when my wife leaned across and kissed me. It had been a couple of days since we'd last done anything, so I was instantly turned on. My wife ran her hand down to my crotch and felt my growing penis through my trousers. Letting out an appreciative sigh she began to unbutton and unzip me. I opened her buttoned up shirt and pulled her bra down to expose her tits. Quick as a flash she had released me and slide down to lick the tip of my cock (photo 1). "Upstairs, now!" she commanded. I liked where this was going. I pulled my trousers and boxers off completely and left them in the lounge, running upstairs in just my shirt. When we got upstairs my wife removed all of her clothes except her panties. She crawled onto the bed letting her breasts hang down invitingly, nipples erect (photo 2). "Are you ready?" she asked me. Hastily pulling my shirt over my head I joined on the bed and we started rolling around passionately. I ran my hands all over her body, pulling at her knickers. "Take them off" I said to her. She stood up and then seductively pulled them down below her knees, tits pointing forwards at me while she did it (photo 3). Returning to the bed she sat below me and grabbed my cock, licking it once again, but this time all the way around (photo 4). I wanted her to stick it in her mouth and suck hard, but she kept licking it and running just the lips against the head, teasing me like crazy (photo 5). I couldn't take this any longer, so I reached up and put my hand on the back of her head, pushing it down onto my cock. She took it deep and it felt amazing in her warm mouth. She was happy to let my hand control the motion, up and down, up and down (photo 6). As she released me I could see how hard her nipples were (photo 7). Although I wasn't far away from cumming, I really wanted to get inside her and see how wet she was.

Sitting up I told her to bend over on the bed. She agreed without objection and bent over for me. As she did I could see that her pussy lips were moist and looked ready to accept me (photo 8). I ran my finger in and she moaned out loud. "I want to take you from behind" I said. "Do you now?" she replied, turning her head around to look at me while still bending over (photo 9). What a view! She thought about it for a few seconds and then stuck her bum out even further so her pussy spread slightly and said "put it in here"! (photo 10)

To be continued...
Attached Thumbnails
1 - foreplay on the couch.jpg   2 - seduction.jpeg  

3 - getting naked.jpg   4 - licking my hard on.jpg  

5 - teasing me in.jpg   6 - controlling her head.jpg  

7 - hard nipples.jpg   8 - inviting.jpg  

9 - do you now.jpg   10 - put it in here.jpg  

Old 06-25-2019, 10:06 AM

Default Cumming inside her for the first time part 2

Oh yeah! I spread her legs a bit more and pushed her back down slightly so that her bum went up in the air a bit more, just to get her in position (photo 11). I got my dick in my hand and rubbed the head against her pussy to get it nice and wet (photo 12). Ever so slowly I eased the tip in (photo 13). As I pushed further and further in, my wife began to moan loudly. When I slid my whole length in she let out a gasp (photo 14). I started to pump away, sliding my cock in and out of her. She was clearly feeling it as her head was buried in the bed sheets. This was causing her bum to come up further and give me a great view of the proceedings - my cock in her pussy (photo 15). I grabbed her hanging breasts, but it wasn't easy to keep thrusting doing that so I moved my hands back to her ass. I even spread her cheeks slightly and got a good look at her butt hole (photo 16)! I'd never seen it so open before.

Our shagging got faster and faster, and I was really pumping her hard. She was struggling to keep it in as I went harder and harder (photo 17). A few seconds later she let out a massive scream and had a huge orgasm (photo 18). I could feel the wetness all around my cock. I could also see it all around her pussy and ass (photo 19). That was it for me. I felt it cumming and there was nothing I could do to stop it. For the first time I pumped a huge load into my wife's pussy (photo 20). I can honestly say it was a feeling like no other, and with one exception which I will cover at some point, I haven't felt anything like that first time again.
Attached Thumbnails
11 - positioning.jpg   12 - entering.jpg  

13 - going in gently.jpg   14 - i'm in.jpeg  

15 - my view.jpg   16 - butt hole.jpg  

17 - shagging.jpg   18 - she comes.jpg  

19 - wet.jpg   20 - cumming inside.JPG  

Old 07-18-2019, 11:29 AM

Default Sex in the back garden part 1

One evening we both came home from work. It was a hot summer day, so we went outside into the back garden to water the flowers. After a bit of fooling around we started a water fight. It was certainly the weather for it. The best bit was that my wife was wearing a white shirt, so after a while things were looking very good (photo 1). I grabbed us a towel from inside and we dried off. We’d often commented how our back garden wasn’t overlooked by anybody. It backed onto a railway line, and there were bushes both sides so our neighbours couldn’t see anything. “Flash me” I said, and to my delight she instantly did so (photo 2). I went over to her and we kissed as I rubbed her exposed breasts. “Horny?” she asked me. Of course I was! “Shall we have some fun?” I asked her. She pulled her top over her head. “Why not!”

She asked me to get a blanket from inside and I quickly did so. By the time I got back out she was just in her panties. I laid the blanket on the grass and my wife bent over, showing off her ass (photo 3). I went over to touch her and she ran off, teasing me. She ran up the side path of our house, which was a little daring as she was topless and only a gate was between her and the road outside (photo 4). I asked her to take her panties off, and she obliged (photo 5).

We walked back to the garden and I took in my wife in all her glory (photo 6). I beckoned her over to a chair and she sat on my lap. This gave me a great opportunity to play with her boobs (photo 7). Standing up she looked at me, and I took the opportunity to stare at her in all her naked glory. She looked so gorgeous (photo 8). I asked her to turn sideways so I could see her breasts in profile. She was really obliging that day! Her breasts hung beautifully against her naked body (photo 9). “So, what shall we do now?” she asked me coyly (photo 10). I had an idea…

To be continued…
Attached Thumbnails
1 - see thru.jpg   3 - ass.jpg  

4 - topless at the gate.jpg   5 - panties removed.jpg  

6 - in all her glory.jpg   7 - boob grab.jpg  

8 - so hot.jpg   9 - profile.jpg  

10 - what shall we do now.jpg  

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 07-18-2019 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Pro Model Removed
Old 07-23-2019, 10:31 AM

Default Sex in the back garden part 2

I suggested we go back to the blanket so she made her way over. Sitting down she grabbed her tits and asked if I wanted some (photo 11). I did! She laid down on her front giving me a lovely view of her bum (photo 12). I removed my clothes as quickly as I could. Hearing me doing this she turned around and stared right at my ever hardening cock, giving a little smile as she saw it springing free (photo 13). Lying back on one elbow she told me to lie down next to her (photo 14). I did as she asked. She sat up, her breasts hanging free and making me even harder (photo 15). What she was about to do would make me even more aroused!

She laid me down on my back and grabbed hold of my dick (photo 16). She started stroking me, slowly and methodically. The bottom of her hand kept touching my balls which were getting fuller by the minute. After a little while she stopped and sat up, looking rather coy (photo 17). She then crawled over to me head first, meaning that her boobs hung down over my chest (photo 18). This drove me crazy. "I think I want something from you" she said to me. She lay down and opened her legs slightly (photo 19). She licked her lips. I knew what she wanted and had no problem providing it. I slid in and started eating her out, spreading her wide just the way she liked it (photo 20). She was already pretty wet so I figured we should get down to the real business.

To be continued...
Attached Thumbnails
11 - want some.jpg   12 - on her front.jpg  

13 - looking and liking.jpg   14 - oh yes.jpg  

15 - sitting down.jpg   16 - hand job.jpg  

17 - coy.jpg   18 - hanging.jpg  

19 - ready.jpg   20 - licking her.jpg  

Old 08-01-2019, 08:31 AM

Default Sex in the back garden part 3

I slide backwards so that she was now sitting on my crotch, giving me a great look up at her boobs silhouetted against the sky (photo 21). She pressed her pussy hard against me, willing my cock to enter her. I reached down and positioned it by rubbing the tip against her pussy lips. She maneuvered herself up and then slid down onto my cock, taking it all the way in. Grabbing my hands she started bouncing up and down, riding me fast (photo 22). This was the first time we'd ever had sex outside and it felt great.

After a couple of minutes my wife climbed off me and turned over, getting on all fours (photo 23). "Oh really?!" I thought to myself. I certainly wasn't going to complain so I hastily sat up and shoved my cock into her from behind (photo 24). She moaned with pleasure as I pumped her rigorously (photo 25). I was starting to feel pretty good, but didn't want it to end just yet. We had a little wall in our garden, so I suggested my wife leant up against it and bent over. She did as I asked and again I entered her from behind. We went at it standing up, another first for us (photo 26). Seeing her hanging breasts shake from side to side as we did it was a particular highlight.

I could send she was struggling to cope standing up, so I suggest she go and lie down on the blanket. She did so, sitting up looking right at me and spreading her legs open (photo 27). I could see she was still wet, so I went over and gently laid her down. I slid my cock back into her and thrust gently, slowly, teasing her a little. She reacted to this big time, as did I seeing my wife lying their completely naked and exposed with my penis inside her (photo 28). She started grabbing the blanket and moaning "yes". This was it. She came hard, trying not to be too loud as we were outside, but wanting to let me know how much she was feeling it. This was too much for me to and as I looked down at her swollen clit as I went in and out of her pussy, I felt myself ready to release (photo 29). It was a big one and she said she felt just how big. We both relaxed and tried to recover. As I removed myself from her I was left with a brilliant memorable image of how she looked (photo 30). Quite a day!
Attached Thumbnails
21 - on top.jpg   22 - riding me.jpg  

23 - bending over.jpg   24 - doggy.jpg  

25 - inside.jpg   26 - doggy standing up.jpg  

27 - spread.jpg   28 - sex.jpg  

29 - about to cum.jpg   30 - after shot.jpg  

Old 05-31-2020, 04:00 PM

Default The return of my wife

Well it's been a while. I am working on some more stories, however while I sort those I'm pleased to say that we had a rather naughty evening last night. Gotta pass this tricky time somehow, huh? Some good pics to come, trust me. Before I get to that here's a couple of nice cleavage shots I took in the park the other day. The first one she was unaware of. The second one she posed for! I got a new phone recently. I think you'll agree the camera is pretty good.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20200527_133555.jpg   IMG_20200527_134231.jpg  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jeffrey_2018 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2020, 08:03 AM

Default The return of my wife - naughty version

OK, so it was my birthday last week and for various reasons I didn't get the present I was promised. This weekend though I did. I was to receive a rather pleasurable time and I was to be able to take photos as it happened!

It started downstairs in the kitchen with some sexy posing in a lovely blue vest top my wife wears all too infrequently. We then headed up into the bedroom where she took off the top and whipped down my shorts and boxers. The photo of her holding me was tricky to take as she was wanking me rather hard at the time!

Next off came her trousers so she was left in just her underwear. I took the sexy photo of her smiling quite shyly. We then went for some mirror action. We really should make more use of that full length mirror!

To be continued...
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20200530_214707.jpg   IMG_20200530_214724.jpg  

IMG_20200530_215227.jpg   IMG_20200530_215333b.jpg  

IMG_20200530_215432.jpg   IMG_20200530_215455.jpg  

IMG_20200530_215545b.jpg   IMG_20200530_215635b.jpg  

Tags
censored, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015