or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2019, 10:33 AM

Thanked 1,000 Times in 113 Posts
Default From the late Hungry Duck

Not sure if it's been posted before.
Attached Files
File Type: wmv 34.wmv (13.25 MB, 1528 views)
Streaming Videos

5m:08s

Old 06-22-2019, 08:06 PM

Thanked 74,911 Times in 2,619 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinBond View Post
Not sure if it's been posted before.
Screen shots of the said video from Hungry Duck, where a blonde is completely stripped on stage by the strippers. These were always some of the hottest videos around on this theme, and I hope to upload a video of my own from Hungry Duck on here tomorrow. Until then, enjoy these pics.
Attached Thumbnails
Hungry Duck ENF - Girl stripped by strippers (1).jpg   Hungry Duck ENF - Girl stripped by strippers (2).jpg  

Hungry Duck ENF - Girl stripped by strippers (3).jpg   Hungry Duck ENF - Girl stripped by strippers (4).jpg  

Hungry Duck ENF - Girl stripped by strippers (6).jpg   Hungry Duck ENF - Girl stripped by strippers (7).jpg  

Hungry Duck ENF - Girl stripped by strippers (8).jpg   Hungry Duck ENF - Girl stripped by strippers (9).jpg  

Old 06-23-2019, 06:15 PM

Default Curvy Blonde Stripped

Checked through the videos here on this Hungry Duck thread, so I know this one hasn't been posted on here as a single video. This one involves a curvy blonde in a purple dress pulled onstage by three strippers. At first she thinks she'll get away with just a dance onstage, but that dress doesn't stay on for long - despite her best efforts - and by the end she's stripped completely. What makes these Hungry Duck videos so hot is her clear embarrassment in the video, but they spare her nothing - including lifting her up with her legs spread apart - before they finally let her escape red faced off the stage. And all on camera too! Why did it ever close?
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (2659).jpg   Screenshot (2660).jpg  

Screenshot (2661).jpg   Screenshot (2664).jpg  

Screenshot (2666).jpg   Screenshot (2669).jpg  

Screenshot (2670).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Hungry Duck Curvy blonde blush_mpeg2video.mpg (88.79 MB, 2146 views)
Streaming Videos
Curvy blonde blush

3m:57s

Old 06-27-2019, 07:07 PM

Default Shy Leather trousers stripped

A short but sweet stripping from the Hungry Duck club, where a mousy haired girl is pulled onstage and is clearly embarrassed about her top being whipped off by the stripper on stage. He is clearly in a hurry to strip her, as he tries pulling down her black leather trousers, but she is determined to keep some sort of dignity, so he gives her a firm pat of her backside before sending her on her way.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (2640).jpg   Screenshot (2641).jpg  

Screenshot (2642).jpg   Screenshot (2643).jpg  

Screenshot (2644).jpg   Screenshot (2645).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Hungry Duck blonde quick strip_mpeg2video.mpg (23.19 MB, 1022 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 06-28-2019, 08:01 PM

Thanked 9,875 Times in 419 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
Checked through the videos here on this Hungry Duck thread, so I know this one hasn't been posted on here as a single video. This one involves a curvy blonde in a purple dress pulled onstage by three strippers. At first she thinks she'll get away with just a dance onstage, but that dress doesn't stay on for long - despite her best efforts - and by the end she's stripped completely. What makes these Hungry Duck videos so hot is her clear embarrassment in the video, but they spare her nothing - including lifting her up with her legs spread apart - before they finally let her escape red faced off the stage. And all on camera too! Why did it ever close?
This is fantastic. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Busy_D For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2019, 07:26 PM

Default Xmas cracker stripped

Another Hungry Duck video, and it's Christmas! (No, don't panic - it's only Xmas in the video). In this video, a Xmas cracker is pulled onstage from the audience (complete with tinsel), and proves rather reluctant to be parted with her clothes - especially when they decide to strip her of her trousers. Unlike the previous video, however, she is unable to prevent them from doing so, as one of the strippers holds her arms while the others strip her stark naked. To top it all, they then hoist her up for the audience to see, before she's allowed to leave with what little dignity she has left. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Hungry Duck - Male strippers disrobe female audience member (1).jpg   Hungry Duck - Male strippers disrobe female audience member (2).jpg  

Hungry Duck - Male strippers disrobe female audience member (3).jpg   Hungry Duck - Male strippers disrobe female audience member (4).jpg  

Hungry Duck - Male strippers disrobe female audience member (6).jpg   Hungry Duck - Male strippers disrobe female audience member (7).jpg  

Hungry Duck - Male strippers disrobe female audience member (8).jpg   Hungry Duck - Male strippers disrobe female audience member (9).jpg  

Hungry Duck - Male strippers disrobe female audience member (10).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg OCC Hungry Duck - male strippers disrobe female audience members_mpeg2video.mpg (56.69 MB, 1096 views)
Streaming Videos
Xmas Cracker Stripped

2m:31s

Old 07-26-2019, 07:27 PM

Default Khaki Bandana Girl

This time it's a girl in a bandana and khaki clothes that gets pulled up onto the stage. She may of thought she'd be able to handle herself in army colours, but it's her that ends up going commando by the end as she is stripped on stage. Mind you, she doesn't seem to be putting up THAT much resistance!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (2766).jpg   Screenshot (2767).jpg  

Screenshot (2768).jpg   Screenshot (2770).jpg  

Screenshot (2772).jpg   Screenshot (2774).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Hungry Duck Khaki bandana girl_mpeg2video.mpg (54.85 MB, 975 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 08-04-2019, 06:53 PM

Default Stripped by 2 Strippers

This time two strippers gang up to strip another girl between them. The video starts with her already on stage -so she is quickly stripped in the video - but it gives them time to have fun with her, as she is tipped upside down, then held by one stripper while the other basically pleasures her! They are very free with their hands with her as well, as she leaves the stage with a smile on her face.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (2744).jpg   Screenshot (2747).jpg  

Screenshot (2748).jpg   Screenshot (2750).jpg  

Screenshot (2752).jpg   Screenshot (2753).jpg  

Screenshot (2754).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Hungry Duck 2 male dancers strip woman on stage_mpeg2video.mpg (107.03 MB, 1171 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 08-08-2019, 07:26 PM

Default Hungry Duck Xmas Stripping

Christmas comes but once a year - except at The Hungry Duck club, where it was Xmas every night there! Here the girl (in festive hat) is offered up almost like a sacrificial present to be unwrapped, and the strippers don't hold back here, despite the girl's embarrassment. (Well, if they hadn't, they would of been held to account via the trade's description's act! They are strippers, after all). There is also another girl near the end of the film that gets up on stage, but it cuts away just as the stripper is about to pull up her top! How could they do that to us? Anyway, enjoy this Xmas treat - in summer.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (2755).jpg   Screenshot (2758).jpg  

Screenshot (2759).jpg   Screenshot (2761).jpg  

Screenshot (2763).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Hungry Duck Xmas stripping_mpeg2video.mpg (53.52 MB, 730 views)
Streaming Videos
Hungry Duck Xmas stripping

2m:22s

Old 09-04-2019, 06:17 PM

Default Stripped By Cop

This 'latest' video from The Hungry Duck Club sees a blonde pulled onstage and given a strip search by a very thorough 'cop'. It has to be said, she looks more than happy to oblige at times in the video, whereas a lot of the enjoyment was seeing girls embarrassed when they realized just how far the strippers were prepared to strip them! Maybe the cop should of used handcuffs in his act - and then forget to unlock them afterwards...
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (2923).jpg   Screenshot (2925).jpg  

Screenshot (2927).jpg   Screenshot (2928).jpg  

Screenshot (2929).jpg   Screenshot (2930).jpg  

Screenshot (2931).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Hungry Duck Cop_mpeg2video.mpg (76.80 MB, 770 views)
Streaming Videos
Hungry Duck Cop

3m:25s

Tags
hungry duck, stripped on stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011