Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2016, 12:22 AM

Thanked 25,552 Times in 2,720 Posts
Default 3 Cocks for the Wifey

We went to a swinger get together, (3 couples from our swing group), at a frinds house on Sat. nite .. just some locals from our group spur of the moment invite.

Our friend couple got 2 other couples to come over for the afternoon & evening. Arrival @ 3pm everyone was dressed up to go out to an early dinner. The ladies wore short 50s style cocktail dresses and the guys wore suits. A little formal. But the ladies all wore sexy undies and garters and stocking under their cocktail dresses.

Back to the house.. cocktails & conversation, and alot of lap sitting exposing silky stockings and feeling the ladies up under it all... the blowjobs started w/ everyone still dressed up. One by one everyone ended up undressed, and the fun began. The ladies kept their garters -stockings- heels on.

The wife was happy because there were 3 guys to play w/ which is her favorite... we were all in one bedroom and the fucking and sucking was rampant... the ladies started w/ a lazzyfest for us guys to watch and we gradually moved in w/ our cocks to impale their holes. Us guys just moved from wife to wife , but the wives wanted what they wanted!! They all wanted all 3 guys on them at once at one point or another, and alot of spitroasting & dirty talk.... While a wife was on top of me, my wife was getting it doggy and we were face to face kissing while fucking another. .she was telling me to "fuck her girlfriend good"... & also telling me how good the guys cock felt in her doggy.... we were feeling each others thrusts.

At one point it was her turn to take 3 cocks at once and she was on top taking all 3 holes full like a sex maniac. I was in her ass telling the guys to fuck her like a sl*t.. and they were fucking her hard... I told her how I "like seeing her full of cock like this" , and telling the guys to shoot her full of cum.... the mouth & pussy guys exploded in her heavy , but I didn't.
The pussy guys wife got under her and sucked her hubbys cum out of her pussy.. I jumped on her missionary while my wife was riding her face w/ her cum filled pussy... I shot my load in her like that.... all three wives took at least 2-3 loads each , and they were having orgasms constantly... I wish us guys could do that w/o a re-charge...lol.........

Well by 1am everyone was tired and spentout.. so the party ended and everyone went home happy... My wife took 3 loads : ; according to her one of the other guys pumped a load in her pussy during the evening.. when we got home, she took off her cocktail dress and stood there showing me her dripping pussy. It was running down her leg onto her stockings... she does that to turn me on, and it did, so I fucked her and gave her another load to mix w/ the other guys... she slept like that in her garters and stockings and cum full pussy....

The next morning, Sunday, we showered and she got dressed in her usual short skirt attire and went shopping for the day.... Just a spur of the moment get together w/ swing friends.

Swinging takes attitude..
Old 09-04-2016, 06:27 PM

Thanked 2,971 Times in 241 Posts

Weird ...
I posted a whole new post about us with in-laws but it disappeared.

Gonna have to start it again - tomorrow.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theblitz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2016, 10:40 PM

Default Last Day @ the Swim Club.

GOOD-BY TO SUMMER..

Yesterday was the last day for the Swim club to be open for the season...... we were both there enjoyimg the sun & last good-by to summer....

Our "select" friend was there too... as you've read before he & the wife have gotten together a few times during the summer... So he was sitting w/ us, w/ his wife & kid.... --{She dosen't know about him being a select friend.. ==All the select friends are married..}----

So I invited him to our house for some car talk & beer, man stuff.. he agreed, and his wife said she'd rather go home w/ the kid and take care of chores.... so we all left and the 3 of us went to our place & went into the garage to look at a car project I'd been working on... the wife came in w/ some beers for all , still in her bikini & bikini cover skirt & heels... She just came out & said, "why don't we go inside and have some fun?" we looked at each other and agreed ok, but he couldn't stay long.... so we followed the wife into the quest room, took off our swim trunks, and started caressing the wife in her bikini outfit..

We were both already hard, but she got on her knees and started sucking us both to more hardness...after a few minutes I pulled her up and put her on ther bed and told our friend, "guests first"... and with that he pulled her bikini bottom to the side, and slide in full force fucking her... after a few minutes watching her heels in the air taking deep cock, he turned her over took off her bikini bottoms, leaving her still wearing the bikini top & her bikini cover skirt, and started fucking her doggy... I moved to the front and we spitroasted her while high-fiving each other.... we just kept taking turns switching fucking her. she was loving it all thrusting with us.... then she told us to lay back on the bed, and she climbed on top of him and started riding him hard while telling me, -"this is how hes been fucking me all summer honey".....- "do you like seeing your friend fucking me ?"..... it was getting me harder watching them right next too me like that.. She started talking dirty to him to make him cum,
begging him to cum fill her pussy... and he did , --and she rode him till her pussy milked him dry...... Then she got off and moved onto my cock, and slide her slippery pussy down onto my shaft and started riding me hard... telling me, --"do you like fucking me after I've already been fucked?".--. "give me another cum load".... I did , and she milked me dry toooo!! Wow!
She just layed on the bed exhaused & smiling.... our friend cleaned up and I took him home (remember he couldn't stay long ) , as his wife took their car.... upon arrival back home, the wife was in the same position on the bed sleeping as when I left..... we talked and laughed, and fucked again to celebrate the Good-by to Summer.
The below pic is the aftermath... lol
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN2767.JPG   DSCN2789.JPG  

DSCN2785.JPG  
Old 09-09-2016, 02:52 PM

Thanked 1,331 Times in 71 Posts
Default Shared my wife for her 50th birthday

I had tried to convince my wife for years to have sex with a big dicked black guy but even though it very much excited her she would never do it. Well I found a black guy that I decided to set her up with for her 50th birthday. She never expected anything until he walked in our motel room in Dallas. She ended up spending the night with him at his apartment where she said they had sex all night. He brought her back to our room about 10 the next morning well fucked and very satisfied. She told me they had plans for that night also and she ran me off so she could get some sleep.
When I came back to the room about 4 that afternoon I could hear someone was really banging my wife as I stood outside the door. I eased the door open to find the black guy that worked at the motel pouring the meat to her. My wife was obviously loving it. After he finished fucking her he told me he brought her a message form the black guy she fucked last night and he said she answered the door naked so he just helped himself. He said she loves black cock man. I just shook my head yeah.
Anyway that lead to her fucking almost any black that offered over the next 3 years until she finally moved in with one of her black boyfriends for over 2 years before she came back to me. She estimates she has fucked over 200 black men and that I am the only white man she has ever had sex with. Enjoy the pics of her and some of her black lovers.

Rock
Attached Thumbnails
l1.jpg   c8.jpg  

Bday1.jpg   Behind.jpg  

Bent.jpg   blkcock1.jpg  

C&T.JPG   CBD14.JPG  

finger.jpg   t2.jpg  

Old 09-09-2016, 08:03 PM

Default Good by to Summer

Forgot one pic.... right before he pulled her bikini bottoms to the side....
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN2760.JPG  
Old 09-11-2016, 08:30 AM

Thanked 2,971 Times in 241 Posts

Finally have a bit of spare time.
Hopefully my post doesn't vanish into thin air this time!

So, we arranged with sil and her hubby to come round one evening and stay the night.
We told them in advance that nothing would happen more than they wanted. Either of them can halt the "proceedings" at any time with no hard feelings and no pressure to even follow up in the future.

When they came around we had a quick snack (just tea/coffee and some cakes and then went to sit in the living room.
We had agreed in advance that on this occasion there would be no "sharing" only watching.
So, we sat there on one couch and they sat opposite us on the other.

Wife and I started to make out and I could see that they were hesitant to start with. Soon, they also got into the spirit and also started to make out. At this point both couple were fully dressed.
Slowly clothes started to be shed on both couches.

We could here the moans coming from the others so they were clearly enjoying it. And they were definitely watching us too.
This continued until both couples were down to our underwear. It was obvious that SIL's husband was very much enjoying it.

SIL was wearing a very plain set of underwear. Something that was definitely created to cover rather than arouse. My wife, on the other hand, was wearing some nice frilly underwear which was the exact opposite. Not much was hidden.

At this point SIL decided she wanted to stop. She said she was okay with what had happened so far but didn't want to go further - at least at this point. As we had promised, we immediately stopped (difficult as it was).
I could see that her husband was a bit disappointed so I took him aside and told him that pushing it would be far worse. Let her do it at her own speed our they would end up not doing at all.

She may not have been willing to carry on in public but from what we could hear when they were in bed, she was definitely NOT holding back when they were alone.
Wife and I took this as a good sign, since SIL was obviously turned on by the whole thing.
Old 09-11-2016, 11:17 PM

Default To all

Real life storys
Attached Images

Old 09-16-2016, 10:13 PM

Default Kiss & Tell

Mrs. Grits here,

I see hubby has been Kissing & Telling about our get togethers lately??..... I don't mind him doing it, as I have done it myself... as long as he tells the real story.

I am leaving on Sunday for a trade convention I want to attend, and I am taking a "select friend" w/ me to keep me company sexually..... we are driving to Memphis together, I attend the convention on Monday, and we come home on Tuesday.- 3 days, 2 nights @ the Peabody Hotel. We'll be watching the duck parade @ 4-5? Sunday.

Hubby will be home, but I arranged for my girlfriend to stay w/ him to keep him company. She took Monday off from work. Shes done it before, and was glad to help.. lol

Does anyone want to hear about it??...I'll be in the mood to Kiss & Tell.

Last edited by GRITS; 09-16-2016 at 10:16 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2016, 11:34 PM

Default Trade Show

Mrs. Grits here,,,

Back from my trade show in Memphis w/ my "select" friend.. I basically spent the whole ride & time in short skirts teasing my friend in between sexy moments of touching and caressing each other.... On the ride out we were flashing truckers hiking my skirt w/ my feet on the dash.

At the trade show,( that was work for me), I wore a short jean skirt, that caused many salesman to give me etxra attention about their product, and around town & at the Duck walk at the Peabody.(pic below).

Having real private time w/ my friend was special.. being alone in a hotel room for 2 nights was erotic. We had the time to make soft erotic sex, and equal time to fuck our brains out.
My friend is a multiple cummer, meaning he seems to be able to come all night long.

Upon arrival we didn't unpack but were so turned on from the ride teasing truckers that I just hiked my skirt in the room and we had a quickie before the Duck parade. I didn't have panties on when in the lobby for the parade & later dinner.
Later in our room, I changed into a Babydoll outfit and we both melted into each others warm bodies like teenagers. The anticipation was electric as he had his cock in my body everywhere for hours.

The next night I wore garters and stockings for him, and he repeated filling me w/ his cock & cum all night long. It felt so erotic w/ him cumming and cumming and cumming all night. I looked like I'd been gangbanged by the time we fell asleep exhausted. On the ride home we played w/ truckers again, and when I got home hubby wasn't there. He was out w/ my girlfriend. My friend went home.. When hubby and my girlfriend returned, we had a FFM session and she stayed the night in bed w/ us. She went to work the next day 2 hrs late.

It was a nice getaway for both hubby and me, and my girlfriend who stayed w/ hubby & my "select" friend.....
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN2803.JPG   DSCN2806.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 09-21-2016 at 11:40 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2016, 09:39 PM

Very nice read Grits. Love the pics and the stories that go along with it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s