photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-06-2018, 05:35 PM

Default Fastest sex?

So, what is the community's experience with easy conquests?

Every girl Ive gone to bed with has required a good bit of investment in time and effort, with one notable exception. I was 28, and I went out with some friends/colleagues, and we were circulating between two different bars, so at some time I found myself queuing alone for entry.

I started chatting with a blonde 19 year old woman standing next to me, and suddenly she took my hand. We spoke a little longer, and then she askes if we could go somewhere else, we walked a bit around before going to.my place. I even wonder if she simply took my hand and asked if we should go to my place to fuck. I'm at least sure it was she who asked for sex. She said she didnt really get the point with flirting in bars when you could just go straight for what you wanted.

When we came to my place we of course did it in all positions, and she wondered if I wanted to do her anally, but since I didnt have any lube we dropped it. My only real chance, it turned out, had I known I would've rushed to the pharmacy....

We exchanged numbers, and she came over a few more times, but she was pretty chubby and I've always preferred my women slim so... I lost interest.

There have been times with other women when I've wondered if I could've had a chance if I had just been more forward, but this was my easiest lay ever.

Last edited by Sonera; 09-06-2018 at 05:40 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sonera For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2018, 10:13 PM

Thanked 1,055 Times in 93 Posts
Default Fastest Hookup

Met Rummy in a club, she was slightly inebriated at a table with three guys. They were plying her with booze and it looked like they all had plans for her. She looked over at me and said, "Danny?" Now I was surprised as hell because that's my name. She left her guys behind and joined me at my table and realized I wasn't 'her' Danny, her ex-husband. But said I reminded her of him and asked if we could leave before she even finished the drink she'd brought from the other table with her. She didn't have a car and was workings as an au pair so I took her to the base I was stationed at, and up to my dorm room. My room mate was still up and wanted to join in the fun and refused to leave so I went knocking on doors until a friend, let us "borrow" his room for an hour.
Rummy was 5 foot tall with a perfect compact brown body. She was from Thailand with cute broken English. When the door shut her dress was on the floor and I went to kiss her and she says, "You get naked, get bed." I did my fastest strip ever and was on top of the covers, she walks over to me stops and appraises me and then climbs on top of me her sparse little black thatch barely covering her brown lips as she tries to force herself down on top of me, then she just juiced and slid down on top of me and started the wildest hip gyration, I felt her tighten up and have a nut as she soaked out over me, then she switched to perfectly measured bouncing in the wettest tightest sn*tch I'd ever felt. She kept her hands on my chest saying "You lay still!" All the while panting like she was going to have a heart attack. I finally blew my load and that triggered another one for her and it felt good to the point of pain. She laid her head on my chest and said, "That good f*ck Danny." and was out I had to get up to whiz and she woke up and followed me to the toilet, after I was done she grabbed my buddies wash cloth and cleaned me. Then went to the bed and threw back the covers and laid down with legs spreadeagled as wide as she could. I bent over to go for a meal when she said, "No eat, f*ck!" I just laid down on top of her as she inserted me making a mewing noise. "You go hard!" I started with full strokes into her and she was impatient and slammed her crotch to meet me, I took the hint and did my imitation of a pile driver as she dug her fingernails into my back and let me do the work, she got off three times before I had a toe curling nut of my own. I got up and washed myself to see her curled up asleep. I spooned her and fell into a light sleep until I woke with my hardon between her cheeks and thought I was being stealthy as I tried to slip it in her well lubed p*ssy. She grabbed me and lifted her leg sliding me in to my balls. Them started a slow rolling movement of her hips until she sped up and was going for the gold, still slick and tight as hell. I popped and she jumped out of bed washed me and had me roll over over on my back and mounted my semi-hardon and just slowly ground on me till I was full mast and let go again into over drive I lost count of the number of times she came, before I did. The rest of the night was a blur of nap, screw, nap. Finally at 6:30 my buddy was at the door to kick us out. That little lady from Thailand made me have 9 nuts that night, something I've never done since. We both walked a little funny as we went back to my car so I could drive her home and for me to go back to my room and get some sleep. When I went in to work I was getting ragged on because Rummy was a screamer, and for leaving my buddies room trashed, especially his towels and sheets!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Peek For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2018, 01:00 PM

Thanked 84,463 Times in 2,947 Posts

Probably 5 minutes. I was in the hallway of a hotel, talking to a friend. A woman he knew approached him. She was a real estate agent, and he told her I might move to the area. She suggested we go to my room to talk about it.

We got to the room, she took my clothes off, stripped herself, and jumped into bed. After fucking, I got her name and number.

The next time I was in town, I called her and she came to the hotel. She said, let's fuck - I have about an hour before a date with my boyfriend. Gotta love fast women!!
Old 09-07-2018, 04:38 PM

Thanked 5,694 Times in 426 Posts

Well I can't quite match the speed of you lot, my personal best was the first time I went out with my second girlfriend. We met in a pub but she was uncomfortable there because both her father and fiancé worked nearby, so we shot off, and were soon parked in a nice quiet, lonely spot. Pretty soon things started happening, and within a short time the clothes were off and we were shagging each other silly. So I suppose that was within a couple of hours of meeting her in the pub (in fact I think the pubs were still open when we finished!)

Of course this was cheating really as we had been working together for a year before I asked her out. Many years later I was talking to another new girlfriend who said she had only ever fucked on a first date once. I said me too, but it didn't really count because we had already known each other for a year. All she said was, "Promise me you won't wait a year!"

(Full story is in my "More Conquests" thread: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=216588)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2018, 05:43 PM

[QUOTE=Peek;2663638] Rummy was 5 foot tall with a perfect compact brown body. She was from Thailand with cute broken English. When the door shut her dress was on the floor and I went to kiss her and she says, "You get naked, get bed." QUOTE]

Sounds like the perfect fuckbuddy, did you meet her again?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sonera For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2018, 08:20 PM

Thanked 1,055 Times in 93 Posts
Default Fuck Buddy

Sounds like the perfect fuckbuddy, did you meet her again?[/QUOTE]

No, it was quickly obvious she was seriously looking for husband #2 from the US and thought the young kid (me) who was only 22 would be an easy catch, she was 34 gut looked 16. In the tradition of the dormitory I introduced her to the guy who's bed we messed up, he had a serious thing for Asian women. She ended up with about a dozen more guys from my dorm.
Great in the sack, but too obvious she was hunting a husband. Best I ever had, and that was back in 1983 before herpes and Aides was a worry. Those were fun times.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peek For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2018, 04:34 PM

Well I don´t do one-night stands or picking up strangers in bars and stuff. But four out of my last five long-term relationships (that is, between several months and several years) I got inside her on the second date. The fifth...well, read the "slowest sex" thread...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hip daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2018, 02:06 PM

Thanked 54,980 Times in 2,116 Posts

Back when I was still in school, in the early 70's, most ladies were on the pill, and were easy to bed as they wanted to prove that they were liberated. Plus, none of the really bad STD's had emerged, so condom free sex was pretty normal.
I went to the wedding of a friend, and the dinner/party afterwards. There was lots of dancing, but lots of people who were pretty well oiled up with drink. The mother of the bride, who was a very attractive 45 year old, we didn't have the word MILF then but she pretty well defined the term. She was out on the floor dancing a lot, clearly having a good time. At a certain moment, as she was coming off the dance floor, I introduced myself and asked if she wanted to dance. She smiled, took a look at my 25 year old body, and grabbed my hand. We boogied and bounced for a couple of songs, then a series of slow songs came on. To say that she melted when we got close is pretty descriptive. First, I'm sure she was tired and wanted a rest, and second I think he liked being up close with a young guy. It didn't take long until my cock was filling the front of my pants, and rubbing against her sweaty body. She smiled really big, asked me if I had a problem, to which I replied that I was very much enjoying myself. She pulled closer to me, finished the dance, leaned up and give me a kiss (with a very quick hint of tongue), grabbed my hand and said 'follow me'. We went into the back of the reception hall, into a room where some of the wedding couples's gifts were stored, she closed the door, pushed me up against the wall, pulled my cock out and began sucking my very hard cock. She was quite good at it, and in only minutes I was filling her mouth with seed, which she swallowed happily. I stood her up, unzipped her dress, under which she only had a push up bra, panties and thigh high stockings. It took only a minute to take her bra and panties off. She had very nice boobies for a 45 year old with 3 kids, heavy with some sag to them, but still nice to look at, and she sure seemed to enjoy having her nipples sucked In those days, most ladies didn't shave, but inside her furry pussy was an easy to find center that was very wet. I was 25, so I was already semi hard, and when she leaned over a desk and put her backside up in the air, it didn't take me long to grab her hips and slide into her pussy. She seemed to really like being fucked, was biting her hand to keep from yelling, and was pushing her bottom toward my dick to get me deeper. Having just cum, I had pretty good control, and probably fucked her for 15 minutes before I was ready to cum again. She could feel my growing tension, stood up, turned around, and began sucking again, taking my second load. We lingered a few minutes, in the normal post coital moment, but she said she had to get back to the party, so we dressed and headed back out to the dance. On the way we bumped into her hubby, who was pretty drunk and was wandering around in the back of the hall. Without missing a beat, she kissed him, with the same lips that had just taken two of my loads, introduced me, and told him that I had helped her to take some gifts to the storage room. We headed back to the main hall, danced a few more times, and then drifted to different partners. Later in the evening, I saw her dancing with another buddy of the groom's, and then saw her leading him to the back of the hall, so I'm pretty sure that she got another young cock that evening. Maybe I wasn't even her first of the evening.
So, from introducing myself on the dance floor and asking her to dance, through 3 fast songs and 2 slow songs, say 15 min, and a couple of minutes to get back to the storage room, it was certainly less than 20 min from 'hello" to her sucking on my cock.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2018, 02:51 PM

Thanked 54,980 Times in 2,116 Posts

Follow up, sometimes fast sex isn't good for remembering. I'm not much of a drinker, so in any serious party I'm probably the least drunk person around.......it has advantages.
A few months later, I bumped into the brides mom at the store. I introduced myself, at first she looked a little blank. After small talk about how her daughter and hubby were doing, I tried to prolong the conversation. At one point, in a broad hint, I said that I had really enjoyed carrying the gifts to the storage room for her at the party. Slowly it seemed to dawn on her who I was, and what 'carrying packages' meant. She got a big smile. Nothing came of it that day, but I made sure to do my grocery shopping at that store, and managed to 'bump into' her a couple of times per month, usually a quick chat, but even if you aren't fucking, chatting with a friendly and attractive woman isn't the most unpleasant thing in the world. After a couple of months, one day she stepped up closer to me, as if to speak in confidence, and said 'did anything happen at the wedding?". I smiled very broadly, and said 'yes, and it was very enjoyable'. She blushed a little, then smiled, and said 'did I enjoy it?', to which I replied that she seemed to be enjoying it.
Long story short, as it's not a primary response to the thread, that lead to an invitation to her very nice home (hubby was out of town), which seemed to be repeated pretty much every time I saw her in the store. Suffice to say, she (re)demonstrated her skill at cock sucking, her absolute joy at doggie style fucking, and her extreme pleasure at other positions of fucking.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2018, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlhein View Post
Follow up, sometimes fast sex isn't good for remembering. I'm not much of a drinker, so in any serious party I'm probably the least drunk person around.......it has advantages.
A few months later, I bumped into the brides mom at the store. I introduced myself, at first she looked a little blank. After small talk about how her daughter and hubby were doing, I tried to prolong the conversation. At one point, in a broad hint, I said that I had really enjoyed carrying the gifts to the storage room for her at the party. Slowly it seemed to dawn on her who I was, and what 'carrying packages' meant. She got a big smile. Nothing came of it that day, but I made sure to do my grocery shopping at that store, and managed to 'bump into' her a couple of times per month, usually a quick chat, but even if you aren't fucking, chatting with a friendly and attractive woman isn't the most unpleasant thing in the world. After a couple of months, one day she stepped up closer to me, as if to speak in confidence, and said 'did anything happen at the wedding?". I smiled very broadly, and said 'yes, and it was very enjoyable'. She blushed a little, then smiled, and said 'did I enjoy it?', to which I replied that she seemed to be enjoying it.
Long story short, as it's not a primary response to the thread, that lead to an invitation to her very nice home (hubby was out of town), which seemed to be repeated pretty much every time I saw her in the store. Suffice to say, she (re)demonstrated her skill at cock sucking, her absolute joy at doggie style fucking, and her extreme pleasure at other positions of fucking.
I might not be the only one who would like to read more about it on a separate thread ;-) loved this story!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hotannfan For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2