Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2018, 11:22 PM

Thanked 15,548 Times in 653 Posts
Default Some from my phone

I use a few on my phone that I cycle through depending on how I, and my wife, feel. Some are fairly tame, see-thru shots and the like, others are more explicit. We both enjoy leaving the phone on a table and then jogging the table so that the wallpaper can be seen, she choose which wallpaper to use - the phone, and my wife, get a lot of attention when it lights up. Most of our male friends have seen these wallpapers too - she gets quite a thrill from that. The first photo is actually on a friends photo, it really turns her on that he, and his mates, see her spread like that often
Attached Thumbnails
flickrphone.jpg   IMG_0381.jpg  

IMG_1200.jpg   IMG_0263.jpg  

Old 09-21-2018, 12:08 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Second coworker

A second coworker has now seen a picture of my wife in the nude. Thursday I was heading out to lunch and when I got to the door Jake asked if he could go with me as he hadn’t brought anything to eat. I said sure and as we were walking to my car I remembered that on the stereo system I had left the slideshow of Lisa running when I got to work. I knew I could hop in and switch to a different screen without him seeing anything but the desire to show her to him won out.

We got in and I started the car, watching the screen and Jake out of the corner of my eye. Up popped the starting images message and then there was my wife naked and spread. I “ignored” it as I started driving, asking Jake where we should go for lunch. We decided on Chipotle. I still couldn’t tell if he had noticed for sure until he said “uhhh is that your wife?” I looked at the screen and said oops, oh yeah, forgot I had that on there this mornin. Jake has only met Lisa a couple of times and has never really talked to her. He said l hope you don’t mind me saying but wow, nice. I laughed and said I can’t complain.

I thought about switching the display or actually hitting play so the slideshow started but decided to leave it as is. So we drove to lunch and back with the picture showing the entire time. I thought about texting Lisa about it but waited to tell her in bed that night. She did her usual embarrassed at first thing. But as I was telling her how horny it had made me she got turned on as well. She did ask that he not become like my good buddy at work who I have been swapping pics with for a while now.

She wants Jake to be a one time only showing. I told her no problem there. Then I teased her that 2 out of the 12 in my department now know what she looks like naked, I wonder how many others I can show. She laughed and said let’s keep it at 2. But we shall see. Maybe with a little more persuasion....lol

Attached is the pic
Attached Thumbnails
1FEFAF91-159C-45F0-958D-00E212F6917B.jpeg  
Old 09-24-2018, 07:25 PM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 106 Posts
Default Accidental Phone Photo

This was an accidental showing on my part. I am at a bar awaiting the start the Monday Night football game drinking a few of the free hotel beers. A few of us guys were talking about sports and travel team sports of our kids in particularly. The topic of sun tents came up and I had told the group that I just purchased a tent a few hours ago from the Dicks Sporting goods a little down the road. I was asked the size, price and name brand but off the top of my head I could not remember anything but the price.
However, I recalled any of that but remembered that I had texted my wife a picture of the tent right after my purchase. I pulled out my phone, went to photos and there is was... Several pictures of the tent and one of my wife nude in front of the windows.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20180924-190557.jpg  
Old 09-25-2018, 09:24 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gq_devil View Post
This was an accidental showing on my part. I am at a bar awaiting the start the Monday Night football game drinking a few of the free hotel beers. A few of us guys were talking about sports and travel team sports of our kids in particularly. The topic of sun tents came up and I had told the group that I just purchased a tent a few hours ago from the Dicks Sporting goods a little down the road. I was asked the size, price and name brand but off the top of my head I could not remember anything but the price.
However, I recalled any of that but remembered that I had texted my wife a picture of the tent right after my purchase. I pulled out my phone, went to photos and there is was... Several pictures of the tent and one of my wife nude in front of the windows.
OUTSTANDING Bottom end WOW!!!!!
Old 09-25-2018, 10:01 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3
A second coworker has now seen a picture of my wife in the nude. Thursday I was heading out to lunch and when I got to the door Jake asked if he could go with me as he hadn’t brought anything to eat. I said sure and as we were walking to my car I remembered that on the stereo system I had left the slideshow of Lisa running when I got to work.
A running slide show of a naked woman on the dash of a car??? Talk about distracted driving!!

Years ago I bumped into the back of another car because I was too distracted by a very hot girl on the sidwalk, and she was clothed... Cannot imagine driving with a naked slide show...

Hot story. Your wife is undoubtedly very popular around the water cooler....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2018, 01:36 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
A running slide show of a naked woman on the dash of a car??? Talk about distracted driving!!

Years ago I bumped into the back of another car because I was too distracted by a very hot girl on the sidwalk, and she was clothed... Cannot imagine driving with a naked slide show...

Hot story. Your wife is undoubtedly very popular around the water cooler....
Haha, I get where you are coming from on the distracted driving part but I actually don’t look at it all that much while actually driving. Mostly just at stoplights. It’s more the thrill of knowing it’s there. And knowing it’s there when I go through a drive through that even though the angle is wrong the worker could see the pics just maybe.

Jake went to lunch again with me today but the radio was just displaying the station info. He didn’t mention anything about the pics, or lack of them this time.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2018, 05:55 AM

Thanked 3,618 Times in 278 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gq_devil View Post
... I looked at the photos of your tent- she's a real beauty!- and now I have one too. Love to see much more of her-
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2018, 06:30 AM

Thanked 26,516 Times in 1,273 Posts

I loaned one of my laptops to my friend while he was waiting for a part. I set up a profile for him, but none of the other profiles had passwords. In my picture section I put some nudes of my wife, face obscured, as well as some pics of her in some thin pjs that showed off nipples and a good cameltoe or 2, her face showed in those.

After I got the laptop back I looked at a list of files recently viewed, yep, he went through all of them. My wife got very turned on by the idea that he likely had masturbated looking at her pics.
Old 11-19-2018, 09:45 PM

Thanked 5,751 Times in 491 Posts
Default Block wall workers

I just had to share this...I hired 4 workers to build a block retaining wall in my yard. They have been working on it for over a week now. Yesterday, it rained and they took the day off.
I gathered up their tools that had been left outdoors and put them on a work bench in my wood shop and texted the boss where they were.
I also decided to give him a treat. I put a 7 inch tablet which displayed a slide show of my wife in various naked poses, showing every inch of her body in various angles. There is a total of about 15 pictures that change every 15 seconds. It looks like it was just haphazardly tossed onto the back of the bench. I also used one of those power cubes that have a built in spy camera so I could see if they noticed the tablet.
Yes! When I viewed the video clips tonight, there were all four of them squeezing in to see the display. LOL. But, the only stayed for a couple of minutes before they left the shop.
I set it up again and wait till tomorrow to see if they spend more time drooling over the pics.
It's exciting to know (and see) them thinking they are secretly looking at my naked wife. I wonder if they will ever mention it? ...or if I should? ...or if they will hit on my wife now? Oh, the possibilities!!! LOL
Old 01-08-2019, 11:07 PM

Default Wife’s text

This is a text my wife sent me today while I was showing a coworker something on my phone. He handed it back to me and said I better check my message
Attached Thumbnails
85B3D295-2688-4D85-85A7-20A9EF3EEFEC.jpeg  

Tags
laptop, shared

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317