uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2024, 01:46 PM

Thanked 8,324 Times in 327 Posts
Default Your reaction to seeing your wife/girlfriend naked for the first time.

What did you think, and your reaction when you got your present wife/girlfriend naked for the first time ?
Me, I couldn't believe how incredible her tits and nipples were. The rest of her body was amazing as well. It didn't take me long to shoot my load.
Here's what I discovered....
Attached Thumbnails
Polish_20240323_174533597.jpg  
Old 03-23-2024, 02:17 PM

Default First time view

A long time ago…I knew her pussy was hairy as I had fingered but that first time seeing it was glorious! Tits were perky and nipples pale and fluffy, didn’t take long either for me to unload. Didn’t fuck that first time from what I remember as we’re in her parents house and her sister was downstairs, a nice wank in their bathroom though. Good memories
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to meheretoday For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2024, 02:47 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

We were 16, I thought I was the luckiest guy in the world, a pretty girl getting naked for me, letting me, encouraging me to touch and caress her, her doing the same to me.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2024, 05:09 PM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by meheretoday View Post
A long time ago…I knew her pussy was hairy as I had fingered but that first time seeing it was glorious! Tits were perky and nipples pale and fluffy, didn’t take long either for me to unload. Didn’t fuck that first time from what I remember as we’re in her parents house and her sister was downstairs, a nice wank in their bathroom though. Good memories
My first ever girlfriend was of Indian Philippino mix, she had the hairiest darkest pussy I've ever had.
We were only 15
Old 03-23-2024, 06:03 PM

Thanked 4,057 Times in 404 Posts

We were older, mid to late 20's and I was surprised at how great my wife's tits looked. Loved it. They're still awesome.
Old 03-23-2024, 06:40 PM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 192 Posts
Default My first girlfriend

My first girlfriend was a girl I was friends with the family in a small town of about 1500 people. We were 16 y.o. friends at the time but the girl took me downstairs to her room and undressed in front of me. I had never seen a real pussy or breasts before so I was in shock when she stripped in front of me. She then told me she wanted my cock inside her pussy so she started to play with my cock. Naive me didn't know what to do so she said "push your cock inside my vagina" which I did. Then she told me to pump her and that was the end of the story.
She was Chinese with smallish B size breasts, big nipples and a hairy pussy. Me, I fell in love with women's pussies and breasts.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2024, 02:35 AM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

My reaction to my wife was two-fold.

One the one hand she had long nipples on top of her smallish tits, which I've always liked.
On the other hand, she has labia hypertrophy (big pussy lips) which I'd actually never seen (in person) before. So I was taken aback (I remember thinking: "Damn...that's a lot of meat...")

Obviously I got used to it; and it's actually a good look for her.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2024, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihoin View Post
My reaction to my wife was two-fold.

One the one hand she had long nipples on top of her smallish tits, which I've always liked.
On the other hand, she has labia hypertrophy (big pussy lips) which I'd actually never seen (in person) before. So I was taken aback (I remember thinking: "Damn...that's a lot of meat...")

Obviously I got used to it; and it's actually a good look for her.
My Mrs labia are amazing, meaty ones look so much better around your cock.
Old 03-24-2024, 10:21 AM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default First Time

First time I saw her at all, I hadn't met her yet. She was involved in group sex at a beach party, so of course she was naked.

My reaction? Liked what I saw so I got someone to introduce us. Glad I did!

Last edited by MFN; 03-24-2024 at 10:24 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2024, 12:36 PM

Thanked 1,129 Times in 60 Posts

Met my first “serious” girlfriend at a pizza shop we both worked at. I was instantly attracted to her when she and her friend started working there. She was short, maybe 5’4”, long auburn colored hair, perky tits and fine little ass. We were high schoolers but she attended a Catholic school.
We started hanging out together and had some heavy make out sessions but she made it clear she was a virgin and sex was not an option. While I didn’t push the issue I remember bringing up oral sex, she was apparently too embarrassed to tell me she didn’t know what it meant and asked her friend. So that went nowhere.
I kept dating her but was getting frustrated, in the meantime I had moved on to a job at an adult apartment complex. Didn’t take me long to figure out a way to voyeur into the ladies locker room.
I gave her an access key but told her she could only use it on the weekends so I wouldn’t get in trouble with the property management.
The first time she used it she wanted me to join her but I made up an excuse not too. I waited for her to arrive and seen she brought her friend from the shop with her. She was attractive but a little overweight with large breasts.
I hurried to my spot to watch them change. To this point I had only seen my girlfriend’s nipples and the top of her bush when I had managed her to let me open her pants. She had on jogging shorts and a halter top and as she quickly stripped down I couldn’t believe I was actually seeing her naked for the first time and she looked amazing. She was tanned and it highlighted her creamy white tits and ass.
I barely remember watching her friend but did get to see her large breasts bouncing and swaying.
Then the first time we were naked together was soon after when we went on a camping trip with her brother and some of his friends. The first night, and it was her suggestion, we snuck into the men’s shower room. I was so horny seeing her naked up close that while we were hugging waiting on the water to warm up I came prematurely, fortunately after her initial shock she thought it was funny!
After that we slowly progressed to where she finally gave up her virginity to me.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dicknsider For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer