photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2024, 09:05 AM

And you did not suggest that jane paint you too, so you and your wife would have a wonderful picture together? You without briefs, of course
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2024, 09:10 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolfm View Post
And you did not suggest that jane paint you too, so you and your wife would have a wonderful picture together? You without briefs, of course
The teased me about it, but my wife said it would take gallons since I'm a hairy guy. Last years they had to shave my entire torso for heart surgery, it took a while.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2024, 02:48 PM

And you wouldn't have wanted to be shaved by the two women?
(I just have to ask )
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2024, 01:51 AM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 185 Posts
Default so you buy a few gallons

I think it would have been worth it
The Following User Says Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2024, 02:16 PM

Default Shower Voyeur on a boat

My wife and I took a tour on a small sailing boat, 2 days, 1 night. There were 16 guest on the boat, mostly younger between 20-35 years old, some couples like us, some small friend groups.

One girl stood out: A small slim british woman, 28 years old with really big natural boobs. (F cups at least)
She was wearing sports bras mostly, her bikini top was also pretty large and not revealing at all to support her big tits. I was extremely curious to see her naked but unfortunately there was no chance.
When we went to the beach she was already wearing her bikini top and just let it dry instead of changing it. My wife went topless, a german girl joined her , but unfortunately not the busty brit.

In the evening we were all hanging around at the deck of the boat drinking and chatting, one by one used the small shower inside the boat. The shower had a small window towards the deck but very low above the ground. The glass was frosted but someone had opened it. I was sitting above the window when I randomly discovered that I could look inside the shower if I lean forward a bit.
Inside was a dude who just finished showering, not really interesting. After some time I figured that the next person should have entered the shower and I looked again.

I saw the busty brit as she was about to take her top off. My heart was pounding. She finally removed her bra and I got to see her huge tits in all their glory. They were a bit saggy, she had huge areola and big perky nipples. They were bouncing around with every move she made. When she removed her panties I saw her shaved pussy.
I was afraid to get caught so I only looked every now and then while she was showering, she was really thorough in washing her boobs and pussy.

After showering she returned without a bra in just her pyjama which was also a really nice sight that not only caught my attention
Old 03-28-2024, 03:22 AM

Default Doctors assistant

Last weekend I went with my wife to a local Sauna. After a session we relaxed in a Whirlpool.
There came 3 ladies to the Pool wrapped in towels. I recognised one of them as the assistant of my former doctor.
The towels came down. All three were fully shaved. So they stepped into the whirlpool. I saw that she has a tattoo
under her belly. Nice b cup tits. Short 'hello'. I think she was embarrassed.
We stayed til the left the water. For another look.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to theo69 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2024, 12:04 PM

Thanked 1,950 Times in 115 Posts

Not in real life but after more years than I care to remember looking at this forum, I was amazed to finally see someone I know on the 'Reluctant exposed women' thread. It's my neighbor and while she is in no way my type, she is a somewhat difficult woman who makes other neighbor's lives a misery. Hence it was amusing to say the least to see her so exposed !
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zola25 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2024, 01:30 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zola25 View Post
Not in real life but after more years than I care to remember looking at this forum, I was amazed to finally see someone I know on the 'Reluctant exposed women' thread. It's my neighbor and while she is in no way my type, she is a somewhat difficult woman who makes other neighbor's lives a misery. Hence it was amusing to say the least to see her so exposed !
Now all you have to do is give us a hint of which pic it is. Those pics are recirculated to much, I'm sure she doesn't follow this board.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2024, 02:41 PM

Thanked 1,950 Times in 115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Now all you have to do is give us a hint of which pic it is. Those pics are recirculated to much, I'm sure she doesn't follow this board.
Hint.
Attached Thumbnails
2042093081.jpeg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to zola25 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2024, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorl0vers View Post
My wife and I took a tour on a small sailing boat, 2 days, 1 night. There were 16 guest on the boat, mostly younger between 20-35 years old, some couples like us, some small friend groups.

One girl stood out: A small slim british woman, 28 years old with really big natural boobs. (F cups at least)
She was wearing sports bras mostly, her bikini top was also pretty large and not revealing at all to support her big tits. I was extremely curious to see her naked but unfortunately there was no chance.
When we went to the beach she was already wearing her bikini top and just let it dry instead of changing it. My wife went topless, a german girl joined her , but unfortunately not the busty brit.

In the evening we were all hanging around at the deck of the boat drinking and chatting, one by one used the small shower inside the boat. The shower had a small window towards the deck but very low above the ground. The glass was frosted but someone had opened it. I was sitting above the window when I randomly discovered that I could look inside the shower if I lean forward a bit.
Inside was a dude who just finished showering, not really interesting. After some time I figured that the next person should have entered the shower and I looked again.

I saw the busty brit as she was about to take her top off. My heart was pounding. She finally removed her bra and I got to see her huge tits in all their glory. They were a bit saggy, she had huge areola and big perky nipples. They were bouncing around with every move she made. When she removed her panties I saw her shaved pussy.
I was afraid to get caught so I only looked every now and then while she was showering, she was really thorough in washing her boobs and pussy.

After showering she returned without a bra in just her pyjama which was also a really nice sight that not only caught my attention
Did you get to check out some of the other girls on the trip? I'm a completist, so I'd try to see all of them
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer