photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2023, 06:47 AM

Next door was a friend who was very liberal to the point of insanity so forever single . A modern day hippy liberal chick whos a social worker , you can guess the type .
She would pop round and rattle your brain but if you ignored the dribble you couldnt but help notice her massive tits which she kept very holstered . I did wonder what was going on behind the office wear .
One day however i was up a ladder and heard a noise behind me . Looking round she was stood there naked calling her cat whom she picked up and went indoors with . The bush was the size of her cat ! . She didnt see me which was odd as i was just feet away . Cheers Claire for making the view slightly better that day .

Another strange encounter was with a friend at work . We popped round his flat one day for a coffee before off somewhere else .
Sitting somewhere you havnt been before you look round as you do and could help but notice the topless picture of his girlfiend on a table . Myself and another co-worker looked at each other and back at the picture trying to suss if this was really happening speechless . When he came in it took but a moment before we just had to ask . Turns out she was a page 3 model and he was super proud so had it on display ! . I met her a few times and she wasnt model material .
Old 09-28-2023, 01:55 PM

Thanked 14,129 Times in 663 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasahern33222 View Post
I did a Spencer tunick with my gf and her best friend.
It was incredible to see her friend naked
interesting did she show up in the photo taken by spencer and can you find it and post it..
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jackpiker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2023, 09:17 PM

Thanked 1,354 Times in 67 Posts

Not too long after my wife and I got married, we went out drinking and dancing with my wife's hot tiny friend and her boyfriend. I didn't have only a couple of drinks. When we left, my wife, her friend and her boyfriend were wasted. I drove home. Her apartment was the second story of a house. I literally had to carry her up stairs and into the apartment as I was sure she had passed out. I laid her down on their bed then went back down and helped him get up the stairs. He wasn't passed out but was wasted. I let him pass out on their couch.

As I walked to the door to leave, my wife's girlfriend came walking out of the bedroom, completely naked. Of course, I stood there staring at her hot naked body. Wow! She was perfect! I wished I had a chance to see her again but never did.
Old 09-29-2023, 02:35 PM

I have a few but wish I had so many more.

One is my friends much older sister. Every single one of my male friends would have killed to see her naked but I was lucky and it actually happened. Staying the night at their house in the summer when she was home from college, I woke fairly early and my friend slept in. I was reading in the living room of their guest house by the pool when I heard the bedroom door open. I hadn’t realized his sister was staying there. I heard her step from the bedroom to the bathroom and the shower turned on. I sat up and turned toward the open door and saw her standing there disrobing. I was quiet as a mouse as her t shirt got pulled over her head and her perky b cup tits became exposed. Then she pulled her pajama pants to the floor revealing her dark black bush. As she stepped into the shower I got a full view of her round bubble butt. This was her best feature and probably why I’ve been an ass man my whole life. I laid back down and when the water shut off I sat up and she shrieked and grabbed a towel. So only a very fast glimpse the second time around. She shut the door then came out in a towel. I was so worried she’d be upset but instead she apologized to ME. She stood there saying she hadn’t seen me with that towel wrapped around her gorgeous naked body. I fought the urge to tell her it was the best moment of my young life and there was no need to apologize. Instead I said no worries as I sat hunched over hiding my extremely hard dick. She made her way to the bedroom. At that age I couldn’t help it. I bragged to several of my friends. Eventually it got back to my friend and we got into a fight over it. We’re still friends to this day and I sometimes visit her social media accounts where she has bikini pics from way back when. I like to see her body knowing I’ve seen what’s underneath. Even though that was decades ago I recall her very well.
Old 09-29-2023, 04:07 PM

My wife has a really cute blond friend.

A few years ago my wife was hosting a hen night, at the end of the evening three of them ended up soaking in the hot tub. It was late so I headed off to bed.

My curiosity got the better of me, and I took a peek out the bedroom window. At that moment, the blond friend had decided to hot tub topless and in her panties. She peeled off her top and bra in one motion and climbed in quickly.

B cup titties, a little embarrassed. *chef's kiss
Old 09-29-2023, 06:22 PM

Default Baseball Mom

I coached my son's baseball team for a few years. In 2020, our season ended before it even started, due to Covid. 3 months of practice and they didn't even get to play any league games. I ran into one of my player's dad 2 years later and he asked if I was going to coach again. His now ex-wife wanted their son to be on my team again if I did. I said I was probably done coaching now

His ex was an attractive woman but she dressed very conservatively; polo shirt and pants/jeans is what I remember her usually wearing. She was a school administrator. Anyway, a few weeks later, he calls me up, asking if I want to have a few beers. I stopped by his house and after cracking open two beers, he asked what I thought about his ex.

I told him that she seemed nice, but a little shy. He explained that she was shy because she had a slight crush on me. This surprised me because I would never have guessed it. A few more beers and he asked me if I wanted to see some pics of her. Apparently, she had a premium SC account and she used to make extra money from fans of hers. He had access to her account and had saved a bunch of pics and some videos.

He pulled out his iPad and showed me the whole gamut. She definitely kept her body well-camoflaged, because she was built like a Playmate. I never knew. If I knew this 2 years ago, I'd probably still be coaching her son. He sent a few to me as a keepsake. Hopefully I'll see her around town again, so I can compare her to what's permanently stored in my thick skull
Old 10-31-2023, 04:36 AM

Thanked 1,303 Times in 48 Posts

Girlfriend and I had moved for work and were living with her cousin at the time. Something was up with the master bathroom so the 3 of us had to share the guest bathroom for about a week. One night I'm going to take a shower and hear my gf's already using it. I go back to the the room and wait for her to finish. I thought I heard her leave so I gathered my stuff and headed over. As soon as I reach for the doorknob she opens the door and is completely nude. She says "Oh, hi" and tries to awkwardly scoot past me
Old 10-31-2023, 05:43 AM

Thanked 23,623 Times in 1,097 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjd1 View Post
Girlfriend and I had moved for work and were living with her cousin at the time. Something was up with the master bathroom so the 3 of us had to share the guest bathroom for about a week. One night I'm going to take a shower and hear my gf's already using it. I go back to the the room and wait for her to finish. I thought I heard her leave so I gathered my stuff and headed over. As soon as I reach for the doorknob she opens the door and is completely nude. She says "Oh, hi" and tries to awkwardly scoot past me
So you saw your gf naked and that shocked you?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2023, 04:22 PM

Thanked 16,270 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamlet View Post
So you saw your gf naked and that shocked you?
I think "gf's" is supposed to read "gf's cousin" given the 's. Just a typo from trying to get the post out quickly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2023, 02:28 PM

I was working in a company which, like most tech firms, was probably at least 75% male. So there weren't many women to choose from, and a few were pretty decent-looking, but one was way more attractive than the rest - a former beauty pageant queen. Gorgeous Greek lady, built like a fashion model.

It was the annual company summer party, and we were at a place out in the country that had a lake to swim in, and a sauna. There were separate men's and women's sessions, but a couple of the women stayed through the men's session, and the guys didn't seem to mind. She was one of the ones that stayed, and while pretty much all the guys (including me) were naked, they wore their bikinis. We sat, chatted, had a couple of beers. All good fun.

Eventually she left, said she was off to get changed. Since there were no more women to accuse me of sexual harassment, I opened up my towel and sat there naked and uncovered.

After a minute or two, to my surprise, she came walking back to the sauna, wrapped in her towel. She wasn't getting changed to leave. She was taking her bikini off! She sat beside me and I half-covered my genitals with an arm, and she kept her towel loosely wrapped around her.

At last our time was up, so I went to the showers. The last few guys filtered out to get changed. Then she came out, hung her towel up, and got in the shower beside me...

A super cool experience, never to be repeated, nor forgotten.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s