Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2022, 03:43 PM

Thanked 2,341 Times in 147 Posts
Default Three

One was a Co-Worker and we had long lunch hours and sometime called out of work. She was great. She said her hubby only wanted to drink and sleep and was really dull and she was looking for excitement. He really has no idea the powerhouse he's married too.

2nd, several years ago met her first time when she was with a lady that was a friend. Struck up a conversation and a great mutual relationship with her. We were in bed in no time. She really enjoyed sex. She was getting afraid hubby was getting wise so we stopped.

3rd, surprisingly a good friend at work knew I had been with several women. He came out and just asked what I thought of his wife. I had seen her with him several times but never thought of her that way. I told him she was very nice, pretty and had a great body. He just came out and asked me if I was interested in fucking her while he watched. Kind of floored me. He said he and his wife wanted to spice up their sex life and had discussed it. He told me I was brought up in their conversation and they thought I would be safe as they were only looking for a 1 time meeting. Well, being considered a safe 1 time fling cuts two ways, lol, I hope I'm a little dangerous, lol. I told him sure, being a friend I couldn't pass up a great piece of ass.
We decided on a day and he picked me up at work. As we were going to his house he told me he had instructed her to, "be buck naked we we got there and on the bed." I opened the front door and on the floor was her blouse with her name tag still attached. She had made a line to follow with her discarded clothes. I looked at my friend and told him, " prospects looks hopeful". Sure enough she was naked sitting in the middle of the bed. I think she fucked me more than I fucked her and I rode her good.

Long story short I fucked his wife I think 3 times in 4 hours as he sat in a chair and jacked off. I got dressed and left them so they could play. Next day he said that they had a great time and thanked me. I told him she was great and thanked him. Never did it with them again. They later moved to Florida where he got a better job.

I have no problems having sex with a married woman. I figure they get horny to and if hubby was taking care of business she would be looking.

Last edited by dantroop; 05-13-2022 at 03:47 PM.
Old 05-14-2022, 07:03 AM

Thanked 2,648 Times in 612 Posts
Default friends on many levels

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantroop View Post
One was a Co-Worker and we had long lunch hours and sometime called out of work. She was great. She said her hubby only wanted to drink and sleep and was really dull and she was looking for excitement. He really has no idea the powerhouse he's married too.
Was friends with one couple. He wasn't fond of sex. So I knowingly sucked anf fucked his wife with his blessing. She told me he said 'as long as he's fucking you, you're leaving me along'

Last edited by Turtle; 03-23-2024 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2022, 02:10 PM

Thanked 1,399 Times in 147 Posts
Default Replaying the past

At least three of my past girlfriends we are all now long married to others. But three that I can call up and make arrangements to reconnect for a discreet one nighter.

Depending on what area of town I am visiting. Has worked out well and we all seem to have fun reliving old days.., and old nights.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2024, 11:40 AM

Default About 5

About 5, but one was very tricky and "bad". She is a good friend of my wife. Her husband is a truckdriver and mostly away from home. One day my wife asked if i could help her friend out to paint the kitchen and livingroomwalls. I said, sure why not. But without any attention to do anything except the paintjob. Because i knew her well and she looked to me like a conservative and quiet woman.
A few days later i went the to do the painting. She was with her two sons, who left for school that morning. She gave me coffee and said she s going to take a shower upstairs. I kept on to do the job i came for. About 20 min later she came downstairs with a bit wet long dark hair, and wearing only some kind of xxxl shirt or pyjama...that covered just enough to not to see to much. She had no bra and had hard nipples that were poking thru the shirt. I tryed not to pay attention to it and continued the painting. Until one moment she came near me and asked how it is going, and inspected the wall. She came so close that her nipples and tits touched a couple of times my arm. What caused that her nipples grow even bigger.
And suddenly...she put her hand on my dick, who was already very hard, looked me in the eyes and asked if her tits and hard nipples caused my erection.
Pufff...i said, yes it did, what else to say haha. She grabbed with one hand her tit and with the other my hand and put in on her other tit and started kissing my wild. The rest of it was that we undressed in the middle of her livingroom and had great wild quick sex on the couch.
After that situation i saw her many times at our house drinking coffe with my wife, or going out for shopping. But never again she was so dirty or bad as that day. Also never said a word to me about it. But just doing normal like nothing ever happened.
Old 03-23-2024, 06:45 PM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 192 Posts
Default Boning married women

I've fucked a total of 13 women in my lifetime. 8 of them were married at the time. Not to be a homewrecker, I only pursued one married woman, the other 7 married women pursued me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2024, 01:39 PM

Thanked 1,129 Times in 60 Posts

Not going to go into numbers but me and a buddy use to frequent a country western bar and especially on ladies night you could always find a good looking honey that was either married or recently separated.
But I was once at a lounge killing time and it was kind of a Holiday Inn vibe with couples mostly slow dancing. I had danced with few I felt were in my range to hit on. I had noticed these two ladies, early twenties, at a nearby table. One was a hot blond and the other had blond highlights and a nice rack.
I just finished dancing with this one lady who was very receptive to me when the girl with the nice rack comes over to my table. She motions to her friend who was now hiding her face in her hands and suggested I ask her to dance.
I wasted no time and we hit it off to the point we made plans to meet the next day. When we did meet at a park she had her very young daughter and her friend with her. I soon learned she was separated from her husband but I wanted to keep seeing her.
She was now living with her parents until her and her ex figured out if they were going to divorce. So I kind of ended up being her sounding board about her life. I wanted her bad but was patient until one night we were in my van parked by reservoir. It was a bit cool so I left it running so we had some heat.
I had built a bed in the back of the van and after she had just broke into tears about her situation I told her I wanted to do something for her to make her feel better and I didn’t expect anything in return. We made out for awhile and I slowly undid her pants and pulled them off.
I started kissing the inside of her thighs and the panties were soon sliding down with her help. I proceeded to lick and suck on her pussy for an hour and at least three orgasms before she had enough. She was totally exhausted and very relaxed by then. I sat back up in my seat and she made her way by my side and rested her hand on my very hard cock inside my jeans.
She couldn’t believe I wasn’t insisting on having sex. The next couple of days I didn’t have time to call her and it must have drove her crazy because she found my work number and reached me there. She invited me to come over to her parents house that night.
Her dad worked third shift so after she got her daughter to bed and her mom was asleep she went nearly wild on me right on the couch in the living room. I was a bit nervous about her mom walking in on us but it was some intense sex.
We seen each other for nearly a year before it came to her wanting a commitment. I wasn’t ready so she got back with her husband.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dicknsider For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2024, 08:33 AM

Thanked 84,623 Times in 2,952 Posts

missed opportunity - would have been my third.

When I was in HS. I worked part time in a dress factory. One afternoon, an attractive black lady asked me to drive her home. I agreed, and when we arrived at her home, she invited me in, telling me her husband was at work. I declined, because I had a date.

My loss. After I graduated, I got my friend to take the job. He told me he fucked her every afternoon.
Old 03-31-2024, 05:16 AM

Thanked 3,422 Times in 231 Posts

Only four married women. One was my mother in law. Two were ladies that I worked with. Have details but also have written at least about some of theome with the mother in law. Last one was not to the best results in the end.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2024, 06:10 PM

Thanked 1,647 Times in 56 Posts
Default 4 married women

I fucked the first married woman (Eva) when I was 24 and single. She was living in the neighbourhood. We met while I was making an attempt at gardening as she walked by. Later that day she helped me out with some of that gardening stuff. In the next couple of weeks she helped me a couple of times with my garden. And one day, sometime, somehow we were feeling each other up and ended up having sex. At 43 she was almost twice my age but had a good body with lovely c-cup tits and a great ass. We had sex a couple of times before she put an end to it. Afraid it would come out and she would loose her marriage (and kids)
Too bad. Not just for the sex. But she also had a lovely sense of humour. We did keep in touch tho, but a year later I moved out and never saw her again.

The second one (Linda) was when I was 31-32 and still single. She was my next door neighbour. Not particulary attractive, but not ugly either. Overall a nice and friendly woman. Her husband was a total ass tho.
Because he was such an ass, we didn't have much contact untill she caught me sunbathing nude in my garden. I thought it was secluded. Turned out it there was some sort of gap in the hedges through whitch she could see me. She called me out and we started talking through the hedge. I was still nude, stubbornly refusing to myself not to dress up. Not much later she said that talking through a hedge was silly and that she would come over to my garden. Still being stubborn to myself I kept being nude. We had a nice, non-sexual, chat on nudism and other things of life.
After that day, every time her husband was at work and the sun would shine. I was nude in my garden. Not always, but regulary Linda came over and we just talked and drank coffee. Sometimes I had an erection and she would just glance at it. But one day she asked if those erections were because of her. And always the gentleman I anwsered "yes of course".
Not much later she gave me a blowjob in my garden while I was fingering her. I came in her mouth and she swallowed. We moved on to my bedroom where we fucked until she needed to get home because her husband was due to come home.
Linda was 36, had short brunette curly hair, a bit chubby with b-cup tits. But she would curl your toes with her blowjob skills. She also liked anal from time to time. We had sex many times. Mostly when her husband was at work. But sometimes she came over for a quicky while hubby was watching TV. She often would let him fuck her after we had sex. Apparently he was kinda proud that he could make her so moist and wet...
Eventually they divorced and she moved out. We kept in touch but it watered down in the end.

The third woman I wrote about here

The last one happened 2 years ago.
My wife and I attended a 25 year wedding anniversay. We met a couple and it just clicked between me and the woman (Suzanne). Suzanne has long blonde hair. She's slim and fit, b/c cup and about 50 years old I guess. My wife and Suzannes' husband weren't quite a match so they soon wandered off in the crowd leaving me and Suzanne just talking and having fun. Later at the dinner table she scooted next to me. My wife wasn't amused by it but sat on the other side of me. Suzanne noticed my wife wasn't happy about her and didn't say much to me during dinner. But she did put her hand on my thigh and moved it up and down towards my groin. While I was afraid my wife would notice the fondling, I got rock hard by it. After dinner Suzanne winked me to follow her and walked away. Fortunately my wife was kept occupied by a past time accaintance. So I could safely sneak out. We managed to find an empty room that wasn't locked. I guess it was some kind of room for the staff since there were only chairs and a table in it. Anyway. Suzanne lifted her skirt and laid back on the table. She unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a lovely laced bra with lovely tits in it. We were both to horny for any fore play (didn't have the time either), so I pulled down her panties and put my cock into her pussy. We fucked for about 5 minutes before I came into her.
Suzanne came as well. Allthough I'm not 100% sure about that.
We dressed up again and I left the room first, going back to the party. While Suzanne went outside and came back some 15 minutes later.
My wife didn't found out and I've never seen Suzanne since.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dongster For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer