photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-04-2020, 10:22 PM

Default Baby Doll at the Water Park

A couple of decades ago, my Baby Doll and I attended a waterpark family function with our the church group at that time. The funny thing was that she wore a sexy one piece bathing suit with straps that did not cross on the back. She went under a waterfall and the straps fell with her top. She did not notice it for a time as the water flowed over her. However, several of the guys did notice. At that point, I discovered that my wife showing off her topless state as a big turn-on for me. She got a lot of smiles that day.
Attached Images

Old 02-06-2020, 02:35 AM

Thanked 3,360 Times in 144 Posts
Default Upstairs window

We have moved recently into a multi-level town home that has a huge 7x6 window in our stairway that faces the courtyard.

She usually comes home from work, late afternoon, when most others do, and will head up stairs to change and get comfortable for the evening. She’ll quickly shed off her clothes, and bra, and grab some comfy shorts, tank or shirt, and sometimes walk down while not fully, or halfway dressed.

This past weekend I was walking back from grabbing the mail and noticed that our stair way window is pretty much in plain view from the pool and courtyard walk way.

So shame on me, but the past few days, I have been turning the blinds from fully shut, to downward enough to that anyone that may be walking through that area can FOR SURE look up across the walk way and catch a great 12 steps bounce and topless shot each time she may walk down those stairs. : )
Old 02-06-2020, 09:39 AM

Ideal. Now encourage her to spend much more time nude around the house.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truenorth1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2020, 10:29 AM

Thanked 26,353 Times in 1,265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer120 View Post
We have moved recently into a multi-level town home that has a huge 7x6 window in our stairway that faces the courtyard.

She usually comes home from work, late afternoon, when most others do, and will head up stairs to change and get comfortable for the evening. She’ll quickly shed off her clothes, and bra, and grab some comfy shorts, tank or shirt, and sometimes walk down while not fully, or halfway dressed.

This past weekend I was walking back from grabbing the mail and noticed that our stair way window is pretty much in plain view from the pool and courtyard walk way.

So shame on me, but the past few days, I have been turning the blinds from fully shut, to downward enough to that anyone that may be walking through that area can FOR SURE look up across the walk way and catch a great 12 steps bounce and topless shot each time she may walk down those stairs. : )
In our last house there was no curtain on the transom over the front door. Anyone on the porch or approaching the house could see someone coming down the stairs by the door. My wife got caught by the Fedex guy staring at her topless self coming down the stairs. BIL caught her once also.
Old 02-22-2020, 12:28 PM

Thanked 4,947 Times in 196 Posts
Default Vacation soon

Going to be going on a trip soon and wanted to hear some fun ways of exposing the wife while we are out there. Just trying to get ideas before we go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2020, 11:55 PM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esandes View Post
Going to be going on a trip soon and wanted to hear some fun ways of exposing the wife while we are out there. Just trying to get ideas before we go.
Short skirts and no panties at the bar is always fun.
Old 02-23-2020, 12:26 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Topless in a Class A Motor Home

My wife always wanted a new Class A Motor Home. I didn't care too much for one, because they are like driving a big truck or bus down the road. However, I told her I would buy her a brand new Class A provided that she would only ride topless in it on every trip we went with it. She wanted it very badly and agreed to my condition. I was a little surprised at her willingness, but my bluff was called. So I bought it for her. Sure enough on the first trip she was true to her word. She traveled the entire trip topless as agreed. However, on the second trip, she claimed that she felt that cars could see that she was topless through the oversized windshield. I was almost certain that they could, but I argued that I didn't think so. I said, "At the next pull off I will get out and walk in front of the motor home and take a look. I did, and there it was: a great view of two of the most beautiful, massive and kissable jugs a guy could ever see. I came back and told her a bold faced lie. I said that I couldn't see a thing but her shoulders and head above the dash. Apparently that wasn't enough with a number of drivers continually staring in their rear view mirrors as they passed us. She said, "I don't believe you can't see my boobs in that windshield." I knew that on my driver's side of the motor home the instrument gauge comes up higher on the dash than on my wife's side where the dash is flat with no gauges or rise. I told her that I would pull over and let her see me through the windshield and be assured that no one could see her boobies. I said that all anyone could see on either of us is our shoulders and head. Sure enough, she checked it out, and said that I was correct, and the visibility was blocked that would be low enough to get a view of her jugs. So off we went with her boobies just as visible as ever. I get a kick out of the looks she gets from other drivers and passengers in oncoming cars and trucks, as well as those that we pass or pass us. She does know that the 18-wheelers we pass can see her boobies both front and side, and much of the time she doesn't even bother to cover up. However, it is not consistent one way or the other. Some truckers will honk and lean out the window for a closer look. Most of the time, she pays no attention. However, I enjoy our road trips more than ever with a topless woman riding shotgun beside me. So if you see a topless woman riding in a Class A motor home, go ahead and look until your heart is content, but don't acknowledge for her that you can see those great big ol' boobies.
Old 02-23-2020, 04:14 AM

Thanked 1,413 Times in 237 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
Short skirts and no panties at the bar is always fun.
This.

Also sitting on a bench in a park or nature walk.

Or book a hotel with floor-to-ceiling windows, or at least tall ones with good exposure (no pun intended) and make her show herself off fully naked.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2020, 04:43 AM

Thanked 4,947 Times in 196 Posts
Default Like this?

[QUOTE=supersmoothy;2829144]This.

Also sitting on a bench in a park or nature walk.

Or book a hotel with floor-to-ceiling windows, or at least tall ones with good exposure (no pun intended) and make her show herself off fully naked.[/QUOTE
That’s a great idea!! These may be dark but I was fun
Attached Thumbnails
9DD24F62-4C7B-4B59-9082-0B473FD17E46.jpeg   03A65536-3B0C-4291-BE9D-B2FA06EAD352.jpeg  

D1553D49-582F-4D24-8069-CE96A9A9524D.jpeg   D2975583-D06A-4AF2-A84B-2E01E8AE3654.jpeg  

Old 02-23-2020, 04:54 AM

Thanked 1,413 Times in 237 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esandes View Post
That’s a great idea!! These may be dark but I was fun
Yes, just like this!

Location of the hotel is very important to have good chances of having someone enjoy the show (spoken from experience ).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia