photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2019, 06:29 PM

Default Ever found photos or sexy content on someone's phone?

I couldn't find any other thread that i thought this fit into, so thought I'd start one and see if anyone else has any similar stories.
There's a girl I've worked with for the last couple of years, who through seeing her most days of the week has become a quite close friend, and the person i talk to most at work. Other people we work with say we're like an old married couple! She's 21 years old, very petite, skinny, blonde, has a pretty face. I've always thought she was attractive, but i have a gf and she has a bf so it's never been more than friends.
So we work in a small restaurant together, I cook and she's front of house staff. One time a few weeks back we were doing a few extra bits there out of opening hours, and rather than cook for ourselves we ordered food to be delivered. Said she wanted to be her treat, and ordered it online off her phone. After waiting she asked me to check when the food would be delivered as she didn't have clean hands so didn't want to touch her phone. She then gave me the pin code to unlock her phone! She made a comment and said "I don't mind you looking at my messages, just don't look at my photos" I wasn't sure if she was joking or not, so i laughed and said "don't worry about it"
Any way so on ordinary work days, we can't have our phones on us while we work, and have to leave them in a staff area that's just off the kitchen. One day i was on a break, while she was serving. I could see her phone just in the top of her bag. I don't know why, but i decided to pick up her phone and see if I could still unlock it. It worked! She hadn't changed the pin code! I looked straight at her photos, and found some great stuff. First I saw a picture she'd taken, presumably to show her bf a bruise she had on her thigh, so was just a photo of her lower body in just a pair of panties! I had to look around a bit more as it was all arranged into different albums. However one album had a few photos she'd taken of her and her bf in bed! Nothing overly sexual, but you could see she was naked with shots of side boob and cleavage where she was propping herself up to take the photos. Then a couple photos back were shots she'd taken kind of over her shoulder, while laying on her front. Her bf looks to be leaning over to put his head between her legs, while she's lifting her hips giving an great view of her very nice little butt!! That was all she had photo wise. However i kept looking and ended up going through old messages on her Facebook. When I saw the name of an old boyfriend i looked at those messages, there were lots of sexual messages including one where she was talking about all her turn on spots. It was so hot to read how dirty she could be! Then finally discovered better photos! Literally just 2, one was a shot of her small boobs, and another was a close up of her spread legs showing her shaved pussy!! The boob photo i knew was her as she'd told me before about a mark she had on her breast. The pussy photo however looked to be cropped to show only that. It might have been to not show her face as i know a lot of people don't show face in their nudes. But obviously because of that I can't be 100% it's her but love to assume it is!
In some ways i feel bad for breaking the trust and looking through her phone, however it's such a turn on to have seen so much of her and to read her describing how she likes to be fucked!

Anyone else ever done anything like this?
Old 06-17-2019, 08:35 PM

Default Teacher

I have not been so lucky, but my wife was daft enough to let another teacher use her phone. She needed to get a language recording some of her pupils, but was too busy teaching another class. A PE teacher about 15 years her junior, around 30 years old, was covering the class she needed recordings from. So she unlocked her phone, put sound recorder on and asked him to make the recordings for her, but nervously said don't let the kids get hold of the phone. She knew the risk she was taking, but decided to just do it anyway. He was left with the unlocked phone for about 40 mins, but the screen locks after 2 mins. She did not realise that she had already done most of them and that there was actually only one recording left to do, which was to be about 2 mins long. This recording was timed about 25 minutes after he had got the phone. Therefore, he must have been busy to stop the phone from locking before then. She had been too busy and let the whole thing out of her mind. My wife eventually remembered about the phone about 40 minutes after handing it over and went to get it. It was sat on the desk and he had probably seen her coming and just locked it. He said something nervously that there was only one recording to do and he had renamed the file for her.

Later on, I spoke to her on the phone and she mentioned what had happened. My instant reply was omg, there are loads of your nude pictures on that phone and google account. She said I know. I asked her if she knew the risk she had taken lending the phone and she replied that she did, but felt that she needed to get the job done. She had also lent the phone to a female teacher a few days before also. I said that he was bound to have looked at your photos. She said he probably didn't and would I have looked at them if it was me. My answer was I am a man and yes I would have, so I am pretty sure he did. To find out, I went into her google account and looked at the app usage in her timeline. It turns out that Facebook was opened after and during the time he had the phone to himself. But more importantly he had also opened hangouts and my wife's hangout chatline is full of sexy chat and her nudes. I then proved that it was possible to access all of her very many google photos from hangouts and some of them are very explicit. His cover was of some of the best children, who were quiet and busy. So he would have had no problem browsing and taking pics of pics undisturbed. I scrolled through myself and was able to get through a few thousand photos very quickly. This teacher had even more time than that. My wife had a similar cover a couple of weeks later and messaged me to tell me how easy it was to use the phone without the kids knowing. She is always too busy to look at a phone during class, but this cover had work set and she just had to sit there. Which was all the PE teacher had to do. I just said I told you so, he had the time and has seen everything.

The other evidence that he saw everything is that every time she now sees him, his voice pitch goes up and he looks a bit like a rabbit in headlights. He is all of a sudden a bit nervous around my wife. A change in behavior that has only occurred from after the incident three weeks ago. I suspect that my wife was caught between being busy and the need to get things done, but also found taking the risk a bit exciting. With one part of her turned on by the idea of the risk that he might look and the other part horrified that he might look.

I wish that I had had female workmates that were daft enough to lend me their unlocked phones.

P.S If that teacher reads this, he will know who he is and we know you looked. Just tell my wife that you promise to keep the pics to yourself, as she does not want the students seeing them. She will forgive you for looking at her very naughty pics and chat.
Old 06-18-2019, 11:59 PM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

I do independent IT, one of my customers has a receptionist that is a 10/10 knockout, long blonde hair, incredible figure and a mean as a snake personality. I've worked for this company for years, and although I rarely have any interaction with her, when I have it's not pleasant. She's married to the owner's nephew, so she knows she has a job for life, so she doesn't find it necessary to be pleasant to anyone but the owner and clients who come in.

One day she gets a new PC, I have to transfer all of her data to the new PC and she wants her phone synced to the PC. I do this during lunch hour, she leaves me her phone. I really rarely have time to look through PC's and phones, but this phone is some weird android brand I've never heard of and I am struggling to get everything working right. In the process I see a folder "Jamaica pics", temptation gets to me and I have to scroll through, jackpot. Dozens of topless pics of her and another equally hot chick, and a few fully nude ones.

No, I didn't copy or keep any, but every time she cops her sour attitude I like to think of those pics.
Old 06-19-2019, 03:30 AM

Thanked 3,394 Times in 144 Posts
Default I have and do probably weekly...

For my line of work, I have many people that will simply screen shot and email me for estimates on their job sites or when they step into my workplace, they often scroll through photos in front of me to allow me to see the jobsite or examples they may have saved in their photos.

So it is very common that I will see them quickly scroll past some naughty visual goodies or if they do not correctly crop what they screen shot and send over, I can see several of their camera roll photos at the bottom of that photo (iphone usually).
Old 06-21-2019, 03:58 PM

Thanked 1,939 Times in 109 Posts

We were in a self-service photo place where you can plug your phone or memory card in to get pictures printed.

The guy next to us had plugged his phone in and all the pictures from his phone were displayed on screen.

There must have been about 50 naked pictures of his girlfriend/wife on there and she literally screamed as he scrolled through them to find the cutesy pictures of their dog they wanted to print.

Although I could only see the thumbnails it was clear that some of them were very graphic !

Since then I have always transfered any pictures to an empty memory card before I go to get them printed.
Old 06-22-2019, 01:10 PM

Default Twice

Happened to me twice.

First time I was in Key West with my wife, the day after the end of fantasy fest, we end up and a Japanese hibachi restaurant, we endup siting with 3 couples of our age 30-35 all of them quite beautiful. We talk a bit and one of girls tell us she is a body painter we find it is cool so she open her phone give it to me and says look at my work. Sure enough I start scrolling thru the picture, we see some nice paintings, at some point we get further we there's 2 girls in thongs with their boobs painted, this is the 2 friends standing a few feet from us. I decided to explore the phone (I phone) so I click to go out of the album, click on the selfies media type and boom there is dozens of pictures of the artist fully topless a few more of her touching herself.

After a few minutes we give her back her phone and tell her she does really nice work. My wife keep telling me that I took a risk since the girl was right there but she enjoyed it and loved the girl body. We took her contact information, so we could get in touch next time we come down to Key West, Went back to the hotel and had great sex talking about the risk I took but the reward we had of seeing that lovely girl masturbating was worth it.

I'll be back with the opportunity I had soon.
Old 06-28-2019, 11:55 AM

Default Break Room

I was working late one night and went to the break room to get a drink. I saw a cell phone lying on the table. Most people had left for the day and it was a nice phone. I picked it up and took it to my office. The battery was dead, but it used the same charger as mine so I charged it up. When it was powered up I clicked on it and it wasn't locked. I started scrolling through it to find out who owned. I saw where there had been several calls that were unanswered and guess the owner was looking for it. I still could not find a name. The I opened the picture app. There were hundreds of photos on it, but the best one was a video. The woman set the phone down and took a video of her stripping. She was nice looking and once she was naked she took the phone and held it for close ups. There were several pics of her naked and partially naked some while masturbating. I did recognize the woman, but still no name. The next day I took the phone to her at her desk. She thanked me and then asked how I knew it was hers. I said I recognized her from the video. She turned so red and then said it was for my husband. All I said was lucky man.
Old 06-28-2019, 01:36 PM

Thanked 3,543 Times in 148 Posts
Default Yup, a few times

Among our family and friends, I am the guy you go to if you are debating buying a new phone, tablet or PC, to get advice, discuss options, figure out the budget etc. And most of the time, the reason they are considering getting a new phone is that the current one is running slow or freezing, or an app keeps crashing.

This means that I am often handed a phone and asked, “can you fix this or do I need a new phone?” Sometimes this happens when someone comes over and the person stands next to me while I fiddle around with their phone. But it also sometimes happens when we have a bunch of people over for a party, and I get left with their phone sometimes for hours.

I always tell them that I’m going to need to restart their phone a bunch of times while checking it out so I need their PIN number, and sometimes I also set up my fingerprint on their phone and tell them they can delete it when I’m done.

I have never had someone refuse to give me their PIN (I’m doing them a favor after all), but I have found that the way the person reacts when I ask for their PIN is almost perfectly correlated to whether they have nudes somewhere on their phone. If they give it to me without a second thought, the phone is probably G rated, if they pause for a few seconds or ask why I need it, there is always something good on their phone. The one exception was a friend of my wife who asked me to check out her phone and gave me her PIN without hesitation. I almost didn’t bother looking in her photos app because of how casual she was about giving me her PIN, but then I decided to take a quick look and the last 4 photos she had taken that very day were her totally naked. I think she wanted me to see them, because there is no way she forgot that she had just taken naked selfies earlier that day.

I have yet to find anything truly X-rated, but I have seen lots of topless and naked selfies of our friends, and my wife’s sisters and cousins. Usually they are selfies, often taken in front of the bathroom mirror, but occasionally they appear to be taken by someone else and sometimes are closeups of a particular body part which I assume they are sexting to someone.

Call me honorable (my view) or stupid (what you all probably think), but I have never once copied or sent myself a copy of any of these photos. For a long time it was because I didn’t want a chance that their would be a record of me sending it to myself because texting it is the easiest way to get a photo off their phone and into mine, but even since Air Drop was introduced, and I could probably do it without leaving a trail, I decided to keep the memories and not keep the photos.

I do love remembering the naked photos whenever we are together with someone I have seen naked.
Old 08-17-2019, 09:41 PM

Thanked 1,347 Times in 66 Posts

Never found any on a phone but on several computers.

I had a home business of repairing and build computers. My wife call one day and asks if I can look at her boss's computer because some other guy said it couldn't be fixed. She brought it home with her that night.

I found the power supply had died and put a temporary one in it until I could get a new one. After it booted up, I found a file folder that was named. nanana. Curious I opened it up.

I had never seen her boss before. Her boss was a very hot looking woman about twenty years younger than my wife. There had to be at least 150 nude and erotic photos of her all posing like a professional model. Damn did she look good.

My wife sneaked up behind me and asked me what I was looking at and looked over my should at her naked boss. Very nice my wife said and encouraged me to look deeper into the computer for more. We did find a couple of short videos of her boss masturbating and one pretty long video where she had placed the video camera on her dresser and video taped her whole session with a black dude.

Of course I copied the files to my computer. My wife has never said if her boss ever mentioned if I had looked through her computer or not. I think she knows though by some comments she has made.
Old 08-23-2019, 03:26 PM

Default sharing boss lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddygd View Post
Never found any on a phone but on several computers.

There had to be at least 150 nude and erotic photos of her all posing like a professional model. Damn did she look good.
one pretty long video where she had placed the video camera on her dresser and video taped her whole session with a black dude.
And you aren't sharing because??....??
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boosz For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy