photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-06-2018, 10:51 PM

Smile Fill in your name

I was thinking of starting a fill in your name here or your wife's name here story time kind of thing. (In the story below I use "You" a lot. Just replace your name or your wife's name for "you". My wife Ann and I like thinking about people getting off thinking about her. I write fictions about her, sometimes involving others for her. She's shy but we share the account so she will be able to see the comments left by everyone. If you like my short stories about her please comment so she can get off to them If you guys like it we will continue to make them, PM us and she will more than likely respond or if you want a custom one I will be happy to think one or more up! The more information about you or your wife, husband ext. and your interests will help make a better story!

Heres a taste of what I've been planning on making.

One night (your name, or your wifes ect. name here) were sitting at the bar. You could look across and see a burnett sitting alone looking at her drink, lonely. You lonely as well decide to go make a friend. You sit next to her in the vacant seat. "You look bored." You chuckle to her. Her green eyes are immediately drawn away from her drink and to you. "Ye-yeah." she slightly laughs back." "What the matter?" you ask. With a laugh before speaking and taking a sip of her drink she mutters "my husband." before staring at her drink again. Before you have a chance to respond, she says to you, "I just wish he'd stop working on that stupid car. He keeps saying its an antique and its an investment for our future. I cant remember the last time he and I had some fun..." You try to probe in and ask "by fun do you mean...?" "Sex?! fuck yes. I need a good fucking." You hesitantly laugh, before saying "Don't we all." Its silent. "Ha-have you ever cheate-" before you can finish she cuts you off. "No, never, but tonight may just be the night." She says looking up to group of men across from the two of you. "O-oh, you stammer looking at them. "They are very good looking men. I can see why you'd be interested." You say with a grin. "Why dont you talk to them?" You tease. "I--- I'm too shy.." she trails off. You pause for a second then suggest "I could introduce you... maybe?" Ann looks at you, slightly drunk. "Will you be there too?" she asks. You think for a second. When was the last time you had some really good sex? was she asking to join? To watch? "Um well.." You trail off." "I've never been with a woman before, but i'm interested, maybe a threesome or foursome would be a fun way to break it in?" You dont say anything shocked. She looks back at her drink. "Su-sure, I'd be down for some fun." You rub her back with a smile. "Lets go talk to them." as you grab her hand and pull her over to the group. "Hi, boys, me and my friend were wanting to know if you'd be looking for some fun, cut the shit, just sex, no smooth talk needed. So what do you say?" Many of them look aroused as they look you and Ann up and down. Everyone finishes their drinks and before you know it everyone is back at one of the guy's place. You stirp down to your bra and thong as you notice Ann is shy and struggling. You walk over and pause for a second, but then move in for a kiss on her neck before lifting her top of and slowly undressing her. The both of you in your bras and Ann in her cheekies, hiding a littler more skin. You look over at the three guys that came home with you. Each and everyone considered tall DARK and handsome. You can see the bulge in their boxer briefs. "Well what do you say we get started?" You ask walking towards them, getting on your knees as you pull Ann along. The both of you on your knees now, as they drop their boxers. Three hung black cocks in your faces and you dont know which to start sucking first. You look over and see Ann wither her soft pink lips already wrapped around one sucking it down further and further. You simply look over at her and smile before you start taking one of the other two. Jerking the other off with your free right hand. Once all three cocks have been lubed with saliva, you both are urged to lay on your backs. Ann is on her stomach, again ahead of you, taking a cock deep in her tight, wet, pink pussy. She looks to you, then your dripping wet pussy. You feel like you can hear what she is begging you. To eat your pussy as she gets stuffed by the big black cock, while you take turns sucking the other two cocks off. You comply and lay in front of her, your wet pussy in her face. She has a slight look of doubt as she looks up to you, but then quickly licks at your pussy, pausing before licking again, then again and again faster and faster. You can tell she enjoys the taste of your pussy. Though she is not very experienced she tries her best, and before you know it you're cumming all over her tongue. Not long after she can hardly focus as her pussy tightens around the black cocks, chocking it for its cum as she cums all over his cock. You still suck the hard cocks in your face, as one of the men watching his buddy fuck Ann cant take it anymore and fills your mouth with hot thick cum. Once you suck him dry you can focus on the last cock in your face as the man fucking Ann fills her womb full of his seed. Ann once again is free to focus on your clit, and so she does. It's almost too distracting as the BBC you're sucking shoots his load down your throat. Everyone cleans up and goes about their way, but not before exchanging number for a extend, more fun night ahead...

That's a bit of what we were thinking. Please let us know what you think. We welcome stories, and like we said send us your fantasies and I will write them up as long as they are within reason. Don't be afraid, Ann and I are into most things! We are excited to hear from everyone and anyone! Hope you enjoyed it! I know Ann and I did. We are new here but we like what we've seen so far!
Old 10-07-2018, 09:37 AM

Default Question

Hi,

Hot idea. Would love if you would write a story of my wife Iris. She is a gorgeous blonde. 5 feet 9 high. 140 lbs. B size cup and a really hot ass. Love her tight pants collection.

Let your wife Ann meet my wife Iris. Iris thinks she is strong. Would love Ann kick her ass infront of me. Getting naked and humiliated.

Beijing forced to an orgasm.

What do you think?

Raycat
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raycat For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 10:49 AM

I can most definitely do that! Ann likes the idea as well!

Tags
bbc, group, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006