uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-16-2019, 08:00 AM

Thanked 5,741 Times in 491 Posts
Default Back pain.

My wife has been suffering with lower back pain for the last few months. She had mentioned it to a colleague at work and he told her he had a certain wedge pillow to help his pain and could stop by and show it to her.
Now, I have mentioned here before that my wife never wears panties and seldom wears a bra. This night was no exception! She was wearing a semi-sheer little dress that you could get visions of her body at certain positions.
He showed up around 8pm, wedge pillow tucked under his arm. We sat for awhile and they talked about each others aches and pains. (Boring!) My wife had been drinking (borderline alcoholic?) and was rather tipsy. He explained that he would lay on the floor at night and place the pillow under his lower back to stretch out his spine. I grabbed my cell phone and took a pic of the pillow and box it came in. The two of us guys sat on the sofa and watched as my somewhat drunken wife took the pillow and got on the floor. After she put the pillow under her back, she stretched out. BOOM! Her pussy was on full display to both of us guys!
I just looked over to her work colleague and smiled, raising one eyebrow. He took in the full view, looking straight up her short dress. Neither of us said a word. I DID manage to fumble for my cell and snap a couple of quick pics.
Afterward, as he was leaving, I shook his hand and thanked him for bringing it by. He grinned and said, "My pleasure!" He gave my wife a hug at the doorway and I am sure he could feel her nakedness through that near nothing dress.
He left and and I never said anything to my wife about the incident. Although, I could hardly wait to get her in the bedroom and have sex!
I dont know if this little episode will lead to anything, but it was sure exciting sharing her nakedness with a stranger at the time!

A couple of the pic attached...
Attached Thumbnails
20190711_160753.jpg   20190712_155752.jpg  

20190712_155326.jpg  

Last edited by rracoonz; 07-16-2019 at 08:12 AM.
Old 07-16-2019, 01:31 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Nice!

Definitely a nice view, rracoonz!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2019, 07:17 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 185 Posts

[QUOTE=rracoonz;2768355] Her pussy was on full display to both of us guys!

oh she knew, I would bet my life on that
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2019, 07:27 PM

Thanked 5,741 Times in 491 Posts

[QUOTE=sith11;2768523]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
Her pussy was on full display to both of us guys!

oh she knew, I would bet my life on that
I believe you are right. She may not have known the amount she was showing, but she knows that little outfit is sheer enough to not hide much to begin with.
I am now wondering what his reaction at work will be. So far they have not had an encounter there. Hope he takes her to lunch... or something.
Old 07-17-2019, 10:20 AM

Default Sheer top

A few years ago I was exiting a local shop that I frequented on a warm sunny day. As I exited, a woman wearing a white sheer top with nothing underneath was on her way into the shop. This top was almost completely transparent and you could see everything!
Unfortunately it would have looked way too obvious to return to the shop having left, so all I saw was a few seconds. It's a memory that has definitely lingered however!
Old 07-17-2019, 02:21 PM

Thanked 16,182 Times in 1,122 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by indecipherable View Post
A few years ago I was exiting a local shop that I frequented on a warm sunny day. As I exited, a woman wearing a white sheer top with nothing underneath was on her way into the shop. This top was almost completely transparent and you could see everything!
Unfortunately it would have looked way too obvious to return to the shop having left, so all I saw was a few seconds. It's a memory that has definitely lingered however!
I may have mentioned this many years ago, but I used to work retail. The type of place where people would be doing a project and have to quick run and get some supplies that they forgot, so they just hopped into the car and went to the store.

The things I saw women wear blew my mind. I was 19 at the time, so of course I noticed. Sheer tops. Huge arm holes without bras. Stiff jean skirts without underwear. Sports bras (which back then were usually very thin and not meant to be worn as outerwear like you see these days). All kinds of things.
Old 07-17-2019, 02:53 PM

Default Shoe Store Viewing

This happened years ago when I was in the Army and stationed in Germany. I needed something from the hardware store for my apartment and drove to the mom and pop hardware store downtown. It was in an older part of the city with pretty narrow streets. The store literally went back from the Main Street where you entered all the way to the smaller street behind it. The German proprietor took me all the way to the back of the store to look for some hardware. The store had windows in the back that looked out on the smaller street. Just across from the back of the hardware store was a shoe store. I glanced up, looking at the shoe store and saw a very good looking woman maybe in her late 20’s with a small child. She was getting shoes tried on the small child. She would bend over from the waist or pull her tight short skirt up a bit and squat down to get shoes on and off her kid. I had great eyes back then and damned if it looked like she had no panties on. I spoke good German and had been in a conversation with the hardware guy, but sort of got silent watching the woman across the street. The hardware proprietor looked up and saw the woman also. He stared like I was doing. I remember his “sehr schon” meaning very nice. I think we watched her for what seemed like 10 min. She had no idea a horny young guy and an older guy were watching her. She finally finished and left the store. We both commented how it had been our lucky day.
Old 07-17-2019, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indecipherable View Post
Going back in wouldn’t be a problem. Just pretend you forgot something. I did the exact same thing when I saw a woman with big tits in a sheer tank top entering a target store while I was leaving. Pretended to have forgotten something to get a better second look.

A few weekends ago I was outside a store and saw this woman putting her kid in a stroller. She was bend forward with a great down blouse view. Walked by her twice but she gave me a look the second time I came by.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to blahqazwx For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2019, 09:22 PM

Thanked 26,491 Times in 1,271 Posts

We had a young lady, Nancy, who worked a clerical position in our office. I was lucky enough to have one of the only office with windows, my desk faced them, I had a nice scenic view that visitors would often stand there and admire. Nancy would come in twice a day to bring me reports, then she would take the last set and put them in binders. In the hot summer she would wear light dresses, no slip, generally no bra (she was maybe a B cup), so I had this great view of the light coming through the window and outlining her beautiful body.

It got ruined one day when my boss stopped by, saw the little show I enjoyed and said it was inappropriate and unprofessional, I have to instruct Nancy to wear undergarments in the future. After he left I told Nancy the what he had said, she got huffy, complained that the AC in our office was inadequate and she'd be hot and uncomfortable.

The next morning Nancy came into my office wearing slacks and a blouse, she closed the door behind her, faced me, lifted up her blouse exposing her bra and said "reporting for underwear inspection sir."

In the future she kept a bra and a slip in her desk in case the old grouch showed up. So my little thrill continued.
Old 07-18-2019, 09:09 AM

Thanked 16,182 Times in 1,122 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I have to instruct Nancy to wear undergarments in the future.
If you are in the US, I understand that to be soooo illegal. I know so because we went through that where I work for my day job as I am in upper management. You can make dress code comments about generically needing to "dress appropriately", or that "clothing intended to be undergarments can't be exposed" (e.g. very short skirts with underwear peeking out, completely see through clothes, tank tops where the bra rides up higher than the top, etc), but you can't directly tell someone that they must wear underwear. In this case it seems like it worked out in your favor, though!

Our former HR person was lovely to look at in this regard. She always wore rather sheer blouses with sheer white, loose bras. Every day. And every day was saw her saggy B cups swinging in her loose bras and her largish dark nipples pointing in a different direction each day. Quite nice. Everyone stared, men and women. She would smile so much when she caught people looking. (The effect was ruined when she would spend her lunch breaks in the breakroom yelling at her husband on the phone every day, though. Then she got fired for who knows what.)

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows