Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2019, 12:03 AM

Thanked 35,788 Times in 4,711 Posts

NOW AVAILABLE AT www.clips4sale.com/33063

STACKED (Practical Joke)

Lauren Phillips has a big problem! She accidentally backed into her neighbor’s car! That would be bad enough, but it’s the worst possible time since she sort of forgot to pay her insurance bill and the policy is lapsed! So, when he offers her a chance to get out of the bill she jumps at the chance, even if it means a game of strip poker with a spanking if she loses! Things go from bad to worse, when not only does she lose, but she loses every hand! However, after she unhappily pays her penalty and is rubbing her sore ass, she notices something that shows her that she’s been totally played even more than the cards were!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
promo_stacked.jpg   promo2_stacked.jpg  

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2019, 03:31 PM

Default Dissolving Bikini

I offer the following with no expectation of remuneration of any kind. Have you ever thought of dissolving bikini pranks, I mean ya' know, you'd have a pool filter right there which could suck up the tops & bottoms. Or maybe one time, slip your models a dissolving bikini sometime when they think they are doing some other kind of video.

If one of your story lines involved revenge, sabotaging some ladies dress with the dissolving thread could be another possibility.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jakemon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2019, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakemon View Post
I offer the following with no expectation of remuneration of any kind. Have you ever thought of dissolving bikini pranks, I mean ya' know, you'd have a pool filter right there which could suck up the tops & bottoms. Or maybe one time, slip your models a dissolving bikini sometime when they think they are doing some other kind of video.

If one of your story lines involved revenge, sabotaging some ladies dress with the dissolving thread could be another possibility.
I've actually done a "bikini sucked off by the pool filter" multipart story a long time ago. I've also done several faux dissolving bikini clips where we used camera cuts and angles to create the illusion of a bikini slowly falling apart. I looked into it a few years ago when the dissolving bikini was getting press, but the German company that made them didn't ship to the US.

One thing I do want to be clear about though: as for "slipping a model a dissolving bikini when they think they're shooting something else", I assume we're talking about a storyline. However, just in case it's actually being suggested I really do something like that: no, never, not a chance in hell.

1. These are nude performers. The reaction you're thinking of wouldn't happen. They'd be totally blasé about it, even if I shot it in front on 500 people.

2. I like the people I work with, and I'm not going to destroy a personal relationship and lose a quality performer for the sake of a video.

3. It would be professional suicide, and I'd be blacklisted by every model I tried to work with. There's a lot of trust required in this industry, and if you screw that up you're done.

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2019, 11:58 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT search.clips4sale.com/33063

MESMERISM MAYHEM: THE NEXT VOLUNTEER (ENF)

On a night out with friends; Reagan Lush makes the mistake of volunteering for The Great Pervo’s mesmerism stage show, but she has no idea what she’s gotten herself into! Once she’s been mesmerized, he starts simply by having her think she’s a duck, but soon enough he starts to shock and titillate the audience by making her think she’s a famous stripper doing her act! Of course; once she’s completed her dancing, it’s time for a nice hot shower with a very special bar of soap! When he sees that Reagan is a wonderful subject that his audience loves, he makes the decision to add a very special finale to the show as well!

NOTE: I ran into an issue because I accidentally wore a green shirt during the green screen filming, so the green screen is a bit glitchy. However; I doubt that anyone will be watching this story to see me, and Reagan is as gorgeous as always!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
promo_mesmerismmayhemthenextvolunteer.jpg   promo2_mesmerismmayhemthenextvolunteer.jpg  

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2019, 11:45 PM

DFP ACADEMY: DAYDREAMING DURING CLASS (Adult School)

It’s another dull class, and you’re bored. So, your mind begins to wander as you check out the teacher instead of listening! Ms. Valentina is a delicious, petite blonde with curves in ALL the right places! So, you begin to fantasize about what she looks like under that respectable outfit, and what might happen if only she really noticed you! You’re sure she’d never regret spending a little one-on-one time to a special student! Especially when you notice the subtle bumps in her skirt that imply she has a taste for classic lingerie! It’s just a pity that fantasy and reality can often be so different sometimes…

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
promo_dfpadaydreamingduringclass.jpg   promo2_dfpadaydreamingduringclass.jpg  

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2019, 11:38 PM

MOONLIGHTING (ENF)

Miss Bottom’s boss is fuming! When he had to go to a meeting, he told her to keep a close eye on the phones as he was expecting an important call. She did that, but she made a quick trip to the ladies room and missed that one call! Now he doesn’t have a maid for tonight, and he and his wife are hosting an important dinner party for company VIPs! Where is he going to find a servant that knows the details of a high-brow dinner party now? That’s when he has an inspiration: Miss Bottoms has certainly been to enough dinner parties and run in the right circles to know what’s expected from a domestic, and she owes him!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
promo_moonlighting.jpg   promo2_moonlighting.jpg  

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2019, 11:18 PM

THE SECOND LECTURE (ENF)

It’s been a week since Anastasia Rose came to stay at her dad’s during college break, and it’s been a week since a lost towel resulted in the coed accidentally flashing him! Things have settled back down and now all she has to deal with is his insistence that she get up at ungodly hours and not go back to bed while he’s at work, dress appropriately, not party all night, and generally not do anything that college kids like to do on break! So, when she decides to “bend” the rules a bit by falling asleep on the couch after he goes to work at least she’s in her robe and fully covered. So, it’s not like he’ll ever know right?

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
promo_thesecondleture.jpg   promo2_thesecondleture.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2019, 11:43 PM

UNLOCKED, UNINVITED (Practical Joke)

Carmen Valentina has been staying at her dad’s for a few weeks while she relocates. Today she’s chilling in front of the TV after her errands are all done when she hears the front door open. She calls out where she is to her dad, but instead she’s shocked to see someone in a creepy mask walk in! He makes her strip in a threatening tone and then cuff her hands behind her back! Then he puts her over his lap and spanks her while taunting her about how helpless and completely at his mercy she is! Carmen is terrified, but when she finds out what’s going on and why she won’t know whether to be relieved or mortified!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
promo_unlockeduninvited.jpg   promo2_unlockeduninvited.jpg  

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2019, 11:47 PM

SAFETY REPORT ON LAB TESTING AT DFP LABS (ENF)

First there was the embarrassing incident with Dr. Rose during the nanite presentation to the D.O.D. during a live teleconference! Then she got pranked with an emergency decontamination procedure for the enjoyment of her co-workers! After that Dr. Von Lux was unexpectedly turned into a seductress by an experimental cologne! Not long after that Dr. Phillips was driven into a sexual frenzy by another nanite experiment! Now a government investigation brings them all together in an amazing anthology for less than HALF the cost of buying all 4 separately!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
promo_safetyreportonlabtestingatdfplabs.jpg   promo2_safetyreportonlabtestingatdfplabs.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2019, 11:42 PM

DFP ACADEMY: IF YOU CAN’T BE WITH THE ONE YOU LOVE… (GENRE)

Anastasia Rose has finally found enough alone time for her secret! After her boyfriend got banned from the Academy campus, she snuck a laptop into her room even though internet devices are banned! Being careful to shut her door, Anastasia opens a webchat to talk to him! Just as their conversation reaches full boil though, she gets caught by the Vice-Principal! Of course, at the Academy there’s only one punishment for such offenses, but after he punishes her it turns out that not even a good spanking can quench the fires inside her! So, like the saying goes: if you can’t be with the one you love…

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
promo_dfpaifyoucantbewiththeoneyoulove.jpg   promo2_dfpaifyoucantbewiththeoneyoulove.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:

Tags
dfp productions, grope

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii