or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2019, 11:44 AM

Thanked 16,233 Times in 1,127 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gq_devil View Post
My wife hates bugs. Any kind of bug.
My wife is the same way. Even an ant on the floor and she screams like she is about to be murdered. Even an ant.

Shockingly, though, nothing like your story has happened to her. You would think with her extreme reaction that at least she would have flung off her shirt because of a bug. But nope. Never. Hopefully some day we will be outside with people and a bug will land on her or inside her shirt and she will shed clothing to get it out. Someday.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2019, 01:25 PM

Thanked 4,611 Times in 411 Posts
Default Did you ever go back there?

Wow, I think I would have made a point to go back there. As a guy, it's rare and fun being the center of attention!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstar1 View Post
I'd had this client for years that we had a personal friendship also. He helped me get my feet on the floor with my business. I hadn't seen him or his wife in a couple years. I was coming to the town where they had a summer home. They invited me for dinner and to stay the night.

When I got there he showed me around as this was the first time I had been to this house of theirs. When he showed me the pool he made an off-handed comment that it was private enough that they didn't wear bathing suits. BTW this couple were in their mid-70s and very wealthy.

After dinner they suggested an after dinner drink and swim. Hmm I wondered what the "dress code" was given his earlier comment. I found out before I even went to my room as she walked out with a towel wrapped around her that I could see her bare ass. from behind.

I went to my room, stripped and wrapped a towel around me and went back to the pool area. As I got out there she dropped her towel and I did immediately after. He soon walked out nude. He said, "I guess we are all comfortable nude together." We swam around and enjoyed our cocktails.

Soon there was a knock at the patio screen door. He got out of the pool and in came two couples that he greeted. I was introduced and a comment was made that it must be a clothing optional night. Soon these two couples were nude in the pool cocktails in hand. Over the next half hour a few more couples and singles arrived. All at least 70 years old.

No, they weren't swingers, but were very "friendly" and open sexually. We all had a great time with me getting to know everyone. Keep in mind here I am early 40s hanging out nude with a group 30 years or more older than me in the nude. We had a great time. I was "warned" by my friend to expect a couple "friendly women".

Sure enough chatting in the pool after dark I was being felt up under water by a couple of the women. One gal whispered to me that they weren't used to having a "young cock" partying with the group. I went along with it all enjoying feeling these old pussies and tits in the pool.

I got out of the pool for a bit and sat at a table sipping my drink. This one gal sits next to me and proceeds to stroke me and invites another gal to come "se how this one feels". I'm now between the two - both feeling my now hard cock and have one hand in a pussy and the other massaging tits.

More swimming, more cocktails but no sex going on just a lot of touchy-feely. As the evening wound down the crowd thinned out. One gal as she left took a hold of my cock and said, "Next time I want some of this.". Later after everyone left the couple and I sat around with coffee. He told me he thought I would be okay with what went on with his neighbors. I smiled and responded that was an interesting crowd.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2019, 01:31 PM

Thanked 4,611 Times in 411 Posts
Default Zoomie, your post reminded me of this

I was at a small nudist resort one day hanging out with a girlfriend (not a FWB). At one point in the late afternoon when the crowd had thinned out, she asked me to give her a massage. So we went off to the side of the pool. She laid on her stomach and I started rubbing her back. I was really enjoying it and she got so relaxed she fell asleep. When I was finished I looked down and saw I had a full erection and a string of pre-cum was touching her ass! Somehow, I was not aware of this until I saw it. Hard to believe, I know. I quickly had to jump in the pool since erections are frowned upon at most nudist places.
Old 06-29-2019, 03:54 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Bizzare and embarrassed

If you have read many of my posts you know I live a free lifestyle, but this was embarrassing to me.

I needed something from the convenience store late one evening near closing time. I quickly threw on a pair of gym shorts and a T and headed out the door. I got to the c-store and ran into this high-society woman that I knew from some social functions.

We are chatting about nothing in particular. Suddenly she drops some contents of her wallet on the floor (credit cards money etc.). Being the gentlemen she thinks I am I stoop down on my haunches and start to pick up some of her things for her.

Yikes! I was commando under the gym shorts and my junk was hanging out for anyone to see. She is on her knees picking up stuff. Her head is only a couple feet from me and she lets out a short squeal as she is staring right at my exposed junk. I immediately stand up and am then covered.

She and I were both red as a beet. She had paid and quickly headed for the door. I quickly followed her out apologizing away. Eventually we both laughed it off, with her warning me to be more careful.
Old 06-29-2019, 04:30 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstar1
Eventually we both laughed it off, with her warning me to be more careful.
And odds are, after she got past the initial surprise, she enjoyed the view much more than she felt she could admit!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2019, 10:12 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default The Southern Lady

She was very much a prim and proper wealthy mid-70s southern lady. I have seen pictures of her when she was younger and she was quite the babe especially in a bikini. I'm sure she got all the cock she ever wanted.

Her daughter is equally as attractive as her mother was and quite the partier. I saw the daughter nude a couple times skinny dipping at parties. They are one of a very few mother-daughter combinations that have seen my cock.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2019, 11:43 PM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

I've told this story her before but...

This was during my first wife's "so comfortable with nudity she'd forget she's naked" nudist phase.
So we're at the resort, and we sit right by the pool in some lounge chairs. Now the chairs are pretty close to each other; and to my left is my wife, and to the right in some gentleman. Suddenly my wife decides she needs something out of the beach bag, which is sitting next to me on my right between me and the gentleman. So she straddles my lounge chair and sits it next to me to forage through it, standing in the small space between me and the gentleman to my right. She can't find what she's looking for; and she is now bent over pulling stuff out of the bag.
I wasn't paying much attention to the whole scene until I glanced over to the gentleman. And I realize her ass is right on top of the man's head. The guy's facial expression is priceless. So I nudge my wife and tell her she is showing that man her butthole. She turns around and immediately apologizes. The guy is a trooper, cracks a joke about her "moon blocking his sun" and we all have a laugh.

Now my wife back then didn't have a problem with people seeing her naked; as a matter of fact she had no qualms about being shaven and sitting/lying open-legged. But no one actually got to see her that way within "licking" distance. She probably made that guy's day!

P.S The pic below is not my wife...but it's what the guy was seeing
Attached Thumbnails
thUKYCTZ9K.jpg  
Old 08-02-2019, 09:21 AM

Thanked 34,532 Times in 1,855 Posts
Default One...

Reading these reminds me of a couple of things - we were on holiday many years ago (probably 20+) and my other half's sister was staying with us with her b/f. We were in the (then family) caravan on the coast. We let D & M have the main bedroom while we bunked down in the converted lounge area and the kids shared a room which had single beds.

Being in the lounge area meant getting up first unless you wanted everyone else climbing all over you later! Not a problem since we weren't given to lazing around in bed.

We were up one morning with the kids and as it had been a while, we decided we'd take them out, leaving D & M to get up when it suited them.

D's young son went in to say goodbye to mum but as he left, he rubbed along the side of the bed spinning the quilt off and leaving her topless.

For some reason, I remember her gorgeous, brown nipples like it was yesterday!
Old 08-02-2019, 09:27 AM

Thanked 34,532 Times in 1,855 Posts
Default Two

The other thing which comes to mind is my delightful step-daughter. We've always had a really great relationship and in many ways, she's closer to me than her mother. Before she left home the first time, she developed a habit whereby she'd go out of an evening (19 or so at the time) and as they do, come back more than a little pickled around midnight or so.

The fun part was, she'd strip off as she came up the stairs, come into our room completely naked then perch on the end of the bed and regale us with the stories of the evening - two or three times as she was usually so kettled, she forgot what she'd told us!

One night in particular, my other half tired of this after the third recital and ended things abruptly by telling her "Go to bed now please, I want sex!"

Of course parents aren't supposed to do sex so that got a distinct "Ugh..!" as she ran naked from the room!

17 years later, she's back with us and still happy to wander around naked when it suits her!!
Old 08-05-2019, 02:53 PM

Thanked 3,136 Times in 254 Posts
Default Wide-open

Recently at a local clothing-optional beach, some of our friends showed up and with them was a woman I hadn’t met before. She delayed taking her clothes off, but once she did she sat down on top of a large cooler, spread her legs, and put her hands to her pussy for a moment. When she took her hands away, her lips were wide open and the dark space within was clearly visible. How did she do this? She told us she’d taken a clear plastic napkin ring, about an inch long and an inch in diameter, and inserted it between her lips, giving her pussy a just-fucked look. A stripper friend of hers had told her this trick, apparently strip-joint clients like that look. Since it was clear, you didn’t notice the ring itself, only what it was holding open. So here was our new friend, and you could look deep inside her, past the pink and even into where light didn’t reach. She told us to get a good look, because she’d have to remove it before getting up to walk around.

Tags
amazing, bizarre, funny, ridiculous, situations

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023