photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2019, 03:29 PM

Default Got ENF into my tabletop DnD game!

So not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I hope this is okay!

Hi all, a bit of a recent addition to the site, but looking forward to posting some stuff I find around in the future in a few of the different threads. This particular thread however is to share something I think is pretty cool and that is that I managed to get an ENF mechanic in my DnD game which was really fun to try out!

Now if I do write this out as a story (if anybody cares to hear it), I will write it out more as a character-thing then as the players, but for some context I will cover about the background of the game here.

So for anybody who is new to tabletop games (though I doubt few have not heard of it) DnD stands for Dungeons and Dragons which is effectively a Lord of the Rings-esque game where you and friends play as adventurers going on a quest led by a dungeon master who is the eyes and ears of the player's journey. A lot of the mechanics are made through the books, but players and dungeon masters (from now on DM) can homebrew where they find a make their own rules. This is basically how my ENF rule-set came about.

So for some background on things, I go to a weekly group I met through a friend which is a pretty lax group. There are five players and a DM, which equates to five guys and a girl (though for the first two it was only four of us). We have played a couple of campaigns before which was pretty fun and this time we were allowed to homebrew instead of following the player's guide so long as we are realistic and don't pick something too powerful for the early game (at least not without restrictions). So we all did as such and built our characters on our own with a bit of input from the DM (as he usually makes the beginning and end of the rules).

Now I was interested in something for a while, but mainly because it could be done in a funny, sexy way. I wanted to become a lycanthrope, more specifically a werebear (kind of like a werewolf, but instead a bear). Now there are a bunch of rules to it (I won't bore you with them unless it is in a more detailed second post), but one of them was that the stuff you're carrying doesn't transform and instead falls off leaving you naked (in our game this was something I implied should happen for definite).

Now leading into this I managed to get the okay with a few restrictions and one of them I also kind of suggested was that I would have a time-limit on transformation since lycanthropy is kind of strong and that afterward I would always be naked whether or not I am in combat or any other situation. This was also encouraged by me to have another restriction.

A naked freak-out rule.

Now to elaborate DnD has a few rules with an emphasis on combat. Combat is taken in turns and the player can only act during their turn. During combat statistics that each player has tied to their character is taken into account and allows the player to perform different actions or dodge different things. The rules work something like this. In combat I can transform for three turns during a fight (I get to attack three times), but afterwards I would transform back and since I was naked and exposed I would have to gather my composure whilst the enemies would have to resist being distracted (which will be done with the stat wisdom) on my and their turns respectively. After I gather my composure I would have to run and grab some clothes or something to cover myself before continuing the fight.

This was originally only meant for me but two of the other players who are playing women also wanted to try it out (one is the girl), and so now we include a clothing damage mechanic!

I have done a couple of sessions and would love to chat further about it if anybody is interested in hearing it! I will probably link it to a blog on wordpress just so I can weekly updates as I find it might be easier and if I can draw some art or something will recreate some of the scenes.

Please tell me what you think!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DnDStoryTeller For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2019, 08:54 PM

That's awesome! As a fan of both this is very interesting to me!
Old 06-19-2019, 11:12 PM

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by abagel View Post
That's awesome! As a fan of both this is very interesting to me!
Thanks! I plan to update with each session's goings on. I also had the idea when I was playing the previous campaign, as my DM also likes to use a homebrew bathing mechanic. It is basically that you had to find time to clean yourself otherwise your charisma would lower.

Made me think about it!

My character is a werebear Monk haha
Old 06-21-2019, 04:42 AM

Default Updates and Rulings

Hey all, another message from me, just writing to inform you all about the goings on at the table and the like, also in case you want to try out some kinky and weird rules with the right group of people I will outline the rules how we do them.

So where to begin?

Oh first things first, I have now officially got a wordpress account which I will be using to write a more 'realistic' version of the story (effectively a telling of the story within the world of the character as opposed to the people at the table), obviously based on the campaign as it is going along. I have done a little bit of pixel art for it too which I will show off in this post or the next one I post.

Next up is a more in-depth reading of the rules. This is mainly for those who play, but others interested or just having watched may understand them as well. Here is a basic outline for those who want to try it.

How does getting naked work?

First things first is explaining properly how nudity works within the game rules. Obviously there aren't any rules for this in the manual I don't think (my DM didn't seem to think so anyhow!), and so we had to homebrew it from scratch, so these rules might be tweaked as we play more and discover issues, but it basically goes like this.

To start with nudity only affects the female party members as per our DM's wishes. This was mainly because none of us wanted the male character's dicks to be flying about to be honest. It seems kind of sexist, but all of us including the female player wanted more boobs and puss than dick, haha. It also was done to keep things simpler overall, as it meant not every encounter was who would end up naked first (unless the opponents were women of course!).

Next up is how it works, so ignoring my character's lycanthropy it basically works like this. Each character class has an armour type in D&D, between light, medium, or heavy. Now from here we basically give each female character an armour rating or durability which decides how much abuse their clothes can take before they end up stripped, this goes like this

Light = 10 AP (Armour points)
Medium = 15 AP
Heavy = 20 AP

Basically the heavier the armour the more protection it grants. This is depleted every time you are hit by 1/4 of the damage you take rounded down (like if you get hit by sword and take 5 damage you take 1 damage to your outfit), and is repaired by somebody who can weave or by blacksmiths and stuff with it's own mechanics (that are boring to explain), basically you take a quarter of your HP damage to your armour, and if your AP hits half your clothes end up torn or ripped, at 0 you are naked.

How does nudity work?

This is quite simple, basically if you are naked in a public space through whatever method you get stripped then special rules are in play. The first of which is the freak out and distracting, which basically goes like this. When you are stripped completely naked everybody within eye-shot must make a wisdom-saving throw, men must make a throw of 15 + your charisma modifier, women must make a throw of 10 + your charisma modifier, if they fail they become stunned and aroused by a naked woman and lose their turn. If they succeed then they get their turn.

The girl who gets stripped must also make a wisdom-saving throw however, this time it takes into account your surroundings. Basically the more people who see you, the harder it is to regain your composure in time to take an action. So it works kind of like this, if there are either no men who see you or a recognizable species (e.g. not like a dragon or something that wouldn't necessarily be attracted to a human, elf etc.), then you need to roll a 10 at least, if there are men or more than 5 people you have to roll a 15, and if there are more than 10 including men then you have to roll a 20! The main idea being that if you got seen naked by hundreds of people it may be harder to calm down then if like 2 people saw you.

Both follow the rules of lowering the roll by 3 every fail so if you fail the first saving throw, the next one drops by 3 until you succeed with the logic that it gets easier once you are nude.

Fighting Naked

Now this is more a bonus rule to prevent the possible losing enemies a turn from being too much of a benefit so the shock factor will always take place if you are seen naked however, if you are attacked naked then things become different. Now it is mainly because it steps into sexual territory, basically enemies who are attracted to your character or could be attracted will either attack to torment or abuse your now-naked character.

This can either be pleasurable or painful, basically if an enemy attacks a naked character and they aren't like a dragon or something that would kill your for lolz then they will physically torment you and this more up to the DM, but the kind of situation you could expect is like.

My monk character is naked and is fighting a fast little gnome. He darts between her legs and before she could react clasps his hands together so that his index finger and middle finger are protruding out from both hands and he shoves his fingers up my monk's butt. This will be painful, if on the other hand I was fighting an enemy who pinned her down and started to eat her out that would be pleasurable. The main difference is basically pleasure will make your character cum if their HP hits 0 after being attacked like that which will knock them out, but keep them stable, otherwise if they hurt you, your character will still go into the death saving throw mode.

This is just the basic outline of what we have so far and can be changed if something better comes along.

Now before I continue I have to say, to anybody wanting to try this, just keep in mind that other players can say no if it makes them uncomfortable and not to push the issue if it gets denied. This isn't just fun for you, but for everybody else as well, hell we wouldn't have even suggested this if the female player didn't immediately say she was down for it (I think she likes the idea of it). Also for DM's if a player has boundaries they set up please respect them okay?

I hope this clears some stuff up. Also these images below will have multiple portraits including a nude ENF one which goes in tandem with my story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DnDStoryTeller For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2019, 04:47 AM

Default Images as per mentioned

I was thinking of doing each character chibified with a few different portraits tied to them. I am not super artsy so this will have to do unless some artist comes out to show me a better version.

Basically one image has full armour, the other has half, I have an ENF version but want to surprise you guys, once again, this will all be done and used on my wordpress account
Attached Images

Old 06-22-2019, 07:20 AM

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/...ne-way-window/

Always wondered about the potential of this particular Pathfinder magic Item
Old 06-22-2019, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by draconis View Post

Always wondered about the potential of this particular Pathfinder magic Item
Oh that looks really cool!

I honestly think looking around you can find quite a few funny items like that

pathfinderkingmaker fandom com wiki Dirty_Trick

This is an interesting idea which includes basically fighting dirty and could be used to do stuff like pantsing people haha

place a fullstop before in between the spaces and backslash between wiki and dirty trick and the com, it is hard to post URLs as a new member.
Old 06-25-2019, 11:29 AM

Thanked 2,452 Times in 88 Posts

Wow, you put a lot of thought and work into this. Do you guys who play DnD ever have any REAL sex?
Old 06-26-2019, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyfuhkker View Post
Wow, you put a lot of thought and work into this. Do you guys who play DnD ever have any REAL sex?
Haha, I can't say for others, but I have been single for a little while (a couple of months) due to work putting a strain on things.

Otherwise my sex life has either been really active, or really empty.
Old 06-27-2019, 03:30 PM

Default Update

Hey figured I would type out some stuff since I have noticed the site doesn't really like me doing much quickly due to being a new member so figured I would just update here and there. I was thinking of typing out my first session, but wanted to wait till we had more so I can write up a few without having to wait too long between them, but I figured I would update the general idea of each session here and then write up a story chapter on my wordpress which I will link soonish.

So the first session was pretty smooth.

We started off with our main new ruleset of nudity mattering, and the clothing damage being important. It was a pretty different type of add-on so we were going to take things slowly and see as the problems arise.

The other thing we set up was that we didn't want every session to be lots and lots of only combat. There are other things in DnD so we wanted to try other approaches. So the idea for our campaign was pretty much to have each session or two be a different style of game.

The first one for example was a heist in which our starting characters were hired for. It basically went something like this.

Our party met up at a tavern. It was in a small town about a few days journey from the big city. There we met an older gentleman who was notably of elven descent. We also didn't know the other people in the group and our DM who was always very big on keeping secrets from each other (player's must be willing to hide secrets about their backstories and stuff) to serve the plot (as he believes it makes for a better game). So the situation was basically like character building was done with the DM 1-on-1 and we would keep any really personal info of our characters a secret.

No the story opens up in this tavern with the four of us around a table. We each know very little other than what he describes so we have.

A woman in long black robes with a tall witch-like hat who is human with a noticeably buxom chest and long red hair, (She will be called Claire and is played by the girl).

Another woman who is an Elf, she is wearing a lot of red and has the look of a bard (think old-school colourful outfit) though not the personality of one. She is slim with shortish blonde hair and markings on her cheeks (She will be called Ruby and is played by a dude friend).

Then there is a dude in holy robes and is clearly an older man. He has long blonde hair, blue eyes and a goatee type deal, but seems quite antsy to be there, (he will be called Hector and is played by another dude).

Lastly there is my character Yuri (though not her real name), who is described as an Eastern human with long black hair tied up, yellow slimming clothes that bare her midriff and sandals. She also is quite slender with muscles that make her look toned by feminine. She is also quite pretty (high charisma).

It is stated by the Elf that from now on we will all be working together in hopes of helping each other. When asked what he means, the guys states that we all have a secret we wish to save ourselves from. He didn't say what, but I assumed that meant each character had some dark secrets. He said he would give us missions and that if we help him find some things he would help save us from our curses.

We had questions, but the important parts were basically

What do we need to do? His answer: Do these missions that I set for you and when we had found some of the stuff I am looking for I will help you.

How do you know what is wrong with us? His answer: I have many resources.

What happens if we leave? His answer: I will not make you stay, but should you leave your curses will never be lifted.

That kind of stuff we spoke about. So after some debate we got a briefing for our first mission. It was quite simple. We would steal an item from a local aristocrat and bring it back to the Elf dude who we will call Franklin. The way we would do it was basically to get one of the girl PC's dressed up to flirt with and distract him whilst the others would sneak into his room and steal the stuff. This would be handled during a party and so each of us had a role, one would sneak into his room and locate the thing, two would hang around and make sure random people don't catch onto anything (effectively make the party go smoothly), and the last one would take the dude away and make sure he can't contact his workers should anything go wrong.

We decided the roles by using what we were best at and it kind of went like this

Claire is on maid duty (Keep the party running),
Hector is too
Ruby is on sneak duty
I am on distract duty (as my charisma is highest)

The party was going to be excited

Part 1 of 2
The Following User Says Thank You to DnDStoryTeller For This Useful Post:

Tags
enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009