Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2019, 07:53 PM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 192 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by magauto View Post
The fact that you managed to get a picture of her makes this an especially massive thrill! I'd hide it in a zip file or something if I were you, though. Wouldn't want her to start anything finding a picture of her on a site like this.
I'm pretty sure she wouldn't remember who took the photo. I'm also pretty sure she has a look of guys staring at her beauty. At least to me she's very beautiful.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2008.JPG  

Last edited by mysweetie61; 05-26-2019 at 07:59 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2019, 07:05 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Went to the grocery store with the Mrs. yesterdayafternoon; the first actually hot day of the year around here. While walking through the parking lot went past a couple of college age girls around a small SUV chattering on about something. It looked as if they had just come from the beach. One had the front passanger door open and and seemed to be struggling with her shoe. She was wearing a red / orange sundress that had buttons all down the front, many of which were not buttoned. As she leaned forward to fix her shoe the top of her dress fell open revealing most of both breasts and a bit further down her cleavage. No bra or more likely bikini top was visible around her probably large D's. At the same time she brought the difficult shoe / foot up crossing it over her other knee [standing on one leg] which caused the skirt part of the dress to open revealing most of her thigh. One more button and all would have been revealed. Her work on her shoe caused her to effectively shimmy, a delicious display of shaking / jiggling breasts. All this happened in the 5+ seconds it took to walk past her friend's car. Had I not been accomapnying the Mrs. just might have stopped short and possibly tried to take a pic, but that was not to be. Still, it was an unexpected pleasant sight. Hope there are many more now that warmer weather has finally arrived.
Old 06-15-2019, 03:15 PM

Thanked 1,100 Times in 51 Posts
Default Nighty for room service

When in Hawaii a number of years ago, we did a lot of sightseeing and one day we got back to the room and were just plain exhausted. My wife took a quick shower and although it was still light out, she put her nightgown on. It was light with no sleeves and went down to just barely cover most of her panties.

A little transparent, looking at her was a combination of not being sure if you saw just small pokies or maybe a view of her light nipples through the material. She had a nice pair of 34B breasts at the time. We decided to call for room service and she realized that when they came in she would have to let them see her in her night and her panties. She had nothing else on and was walking around barefoot.

I encouraged her to just sit at the table in the room and I was hoping she would not only show off her panties, but also a little. It if a tease with a downblouse.

She chose instead to get into bed and lean against the headboard. Room service came and she remained in the. Ed talking with the person placing the food on the table. Je had a. Ice view of her pokies and I loved having the chance to see the guy take his time as he looked at her and her barely hidden breasts. While nothing more happened, I really do wish that she sat at the table. Once he was gone she came and sat at the table and I got a great downblouse, seeing all the way to the top of her panties.
Old 06-20-2019, 04:59 AM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts
Default Hot, but I wasn't there to see it

Last Saturday we had a 'getting errands done' day around our house. At one point, Mrs was mowing the lawn (for once!) and I popped off to the shops to get some groceries.

When I returned the lawn was finished and there was no sign of her. She'd gone inside I guessed. I parked the car at the side of the house and entered via the sun room. As I've mentioned on here before, this is at the side of the house and is easily seen from the road. It's also almost entirely made up of glass.

Anyway, the first thing I saw when I entered was a pile of clothes on the floor, just inside the sun room. These were her clothes, with her bra sitting there on top of the pile!

I carried on bringing in the groceries and she arrived into the kitchen a few minutes later, freshly dressed and rubbing her hair with a towel.

I pointed at the pile of clothes...

"I was just so hot and sweaty, and my clothes were covered in grass. I just wanted to get to the shower as soon as possible."

Hey, I had no problem with it, I told her. I just wish I'd been around to see it.

"Like anyone who may have been passing by on the road..."
Old 06-22-2019, 08:41 PM

Default At the beach

This is one of those low key things that you sometimes forget about. Ut was really great when it happened. We were at a beach in South Carolina with my wifes siblings and we had our small daughter with us. After spending time at the beach with our daughter, my wifes three sisters and two brother in laws who were in the deeper water came on the beach and told us they would watch our daughter while we went into the water to enjoy the surf.

We of course took them up on their offer. My wife was wearing a nice black one piece swimsuit that looked great on her. This suit had a zipper on the front that she unzipped a thre or four inches to show off just a little cleavage. She looked great. As we played in the water and the surf, I noticed as she faced the waves and jumped into them, the zipper went lower and lower. At one point, I saw the whole side of her left breast which, with the next wave, exposed her nipple. With us being far enough away from the beach, none of her family saw it and so she did readjust a little, zipping the suit up an inch or two, but continued to jump into the waves. At one point, the zipper was down to the middle of her waist, and at that point both of her breasts were fully exposed. I of course encourage her to keep them out - which she did. At one point with her beautiful 34B breasts out and her beautiful nipples enjoying the sun we were able to stand face to face in the water, with my hands running over her breasts and her hands reaching in to my swim trunks. We continued the playful swim with the zipper going up and down and a grab of her breats here and there. Just see her playing in the ocean with her breasts out caused me to have a wonderful hardon. At one point, standing together, my trunks were at my knees at she grabbed and played with my cock as her perky tits were uncovered and free.

I enjoyed the 40 or so minutes that we had to play but soon, while we weren't paying attention, realized that a middle aged man was at the same distance as us from the beach to our left, and a young man, probably early in his college career had swum a little further out than us to our right. Each were about 20 yards away. While my wife did zip up to the middle of her breasts, we never were sure I'd either saw her exposed. Would have loved to see that happen and see what the reaction of the other swimmers was. Not a big thing, but something I do think about from time to time.
Old 06-22-2019, 10:00 PM

Default Front Porch

There are a few other times that I really enjoyed and both i volved my wifes breasts being exposed. The one time is a mid afternoon and we were having a lazy Saturday afternoon. My wife was in her light summer nightgown. It was only long enough to come to the bottom of her cheeks. The material was striped with 1/2 inch widths of satin along with 1/2 inch widths of a semi sheer material. The lightweight top covering her breasts was half satin and half a sheer mesh.

We lived in a neighborhood of about 80 -90 homes, and while not on a busy street, the cars drove by on a fairly regular basis and we had a lot of friends we knew. The house at that time sat between two vacant lots.

My wife came out of the house with a book to read and sat on the one love seat on our porch. I said it would be great if she let her nipple show. With that, she pulled her top down and exposed her nipple to anyone that would look as they drove or walked by. She stayed that way for about a half hour before going in and I loved having her exposed. While she was sitting there, her legs were drawn up and besides her nipple on display, her exposed cameltoe panty was also exposed if you happened to be looking more from the end rather than straight on. I of course positioned myself to get the perfect view.

On another occasion after the kids got on the bus, my wife was wearing a short cotton nightgown that had a top that was somewhat of a wrap design. The center exposed the cleavage to just at the bottom of her breasts.

At that point we were talking about some of the landscaping and she was bending over to pull a few weeds that had grown. At first, she was bending over showing her panties mostly exposed from the edge of her nightgown. Turning around, she was bending over again and both of her breasts and nipples were exposed, and as she reached and pulled the weeds her small 34B breast swayed from side to side. Oh how I would have loved to have someone with me to see her beautiful breasts.
Old 06-23-2019, 03:07 AM

A couple of days ago we had a delivery to where we live, my wife was wearing grey jogging bottoms with a strappy top at the time. When the doorbell rang my wife got up to answer the door so I pulled her jogging bottoms down a bit to expose her knickers, she was wearing white knickers with black polka dots which were now completely visible from the front and the back. She went and opened the door like this and even had to turn round to put the parcel down, the delivery guy was an older bloke and he got a great eyeful of my wife's knickers.
Old 06-23-2019, 09:36 AM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

coming back from the beach...

The wife had been naked on the beach and put what could be described as a pullover short sheer-like dress on. It has a floral pattern and deep red, so it isn't obviously see through, but catch it at the right light and you could def make out that she was wearing nothing underneath.

On the way back to the car we passed some govt workers doing an inspection on a new house being built right next to the beach we were on. We were keen to know details about the house as it was new and the only house along this little area. It was quite a nice house as well and had to be extremely expensive. So she decided to stop and have a 5-10 minute chat with the 2 workers asking all manner of questions. I have no idea if they knew she was naked underneath but she wasn't covering herself up at all. It was pretty exciting for me wondering if the workers were staring at her tits or could see her pussy. I didn't say anything because I honestly don't know if she knows that it's see through sometimes and I don't want to spoil that...

We did learn the house was worth 2 million dollars and was the holiday house of a doctor from Tokyo.
Old 06-23-2019, 12:09 PM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 411 Posts
Default Nude Beach

A couple of years ago my wife and I were on Formentera and decided to go to one of the nude beaches. Although the island is small, it was a long cab ride to get there. And when we arrived at what the web sites said was a major beach, there were only a few nude men there (bummer for me).

I also figured my wife would not go nude with only guys around (double bummer for me). But to my surprise she stripped off, saying, "As long as we are here." So of course, in a matter of minutes even more guys materialized out of thin air and we were surrounded, at a respectful distance. Later on an American couple showed up, but the both kept their clothes on. My wife even got up and went to the water naked. All afternoon she was the only naked woman. Even though we go to nudist resorts and beaches all the time, having her be the only one naked was an extra turn on.
Old 06-24-2019, 08:14 AM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 192 Posts

I have a strange one.

when my wife was pregnant she went to get an ultrasound but her regular doctor was sick.
the replacement doctor was a guy she went to school with.
It was one of the internal ones where the doctor puts a condom on a probe thing and slides it inside the vagina and moves it around to get the best image.
she was not going to do it at first because it was a bit weird. eventually she decided that getting another appointment was too difficult.
I know they are professionals but I could not stop thinking how odd it must be for the doctor to push a dildo thing into the shaved pussy of some hot girl you went to school with.
she had a lot of guys chasing her when she was young and a lot more admiring her from a distance.
If it was me , knowing the person would have broken the professional separation in my brain.
Attached Thumbnails
ulta1.jpg   ultrasound-probe.jpg  

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii