uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-06-2019, 11:32 AM

Thanked 1,970 Times in 151 Posts
Default Andy’s Surprising Day: A story featuring Emma

Hi all. I’ve talked about my wife Emma and the dares she does in the non fiction section. I thought I’d try my hand at some fiction.

This story features my wife Emma. It’s fictional but it features a scenario I’d love to be true!

If anyone wants to read some true stories about Emma, they’re here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=227641

As said, this is my first try at fiction so I’d appreciate feedback if anyone wants to leave any! Thanks. And hope you enjoy!

Andy couldn't wait for the day to finish. He was working a temporary job as a delivery driver for Morrison's online. He'd been on since 5am and his deliveries were running behind all day. It wasn't his fault. There had been an hour's delay in the delivery at the depot that morning, then another hour for everything to get packaged and loaded onto his van. As a result, every delivery he made was at least two hours later than the customer had asked for.

Naturally, the customers took it out on him. Despite the fact that they'd all been contacted and apologies had been made, people were b*tching to him about it all day. His apologies for the inconvenience fell on deaf ears. Fucking customers! He couldn't wait for two weeks time when this job would finish and he could head back for his final year at university. He'd have jacked it in weeks ago if he didn't need the money.

He looked at his Sat Nav. Less than a mile until the final delivery of that day. It was 4pm. He should have finished over two hours ago. It was a boiling hot day and the sun was shining. He'd wanted to spend the afternoon chilling with a beer in the garden, but he'd missed most of the day's good weather. Though it was still hot now, it would be evening before he was home.

He pulled up outside the address of the final delivery. Big house in a leafy suburb with a long drive. A woman's name on the delivery. A total of over £200 worth of shopping, which would mean at least 8 boxes to carry down her driveway. "Great" he thought. "Another lazy, rich b*tch who probably doesn't need to get a job, but still can't be arsed to go out and get her own fucking shopping!" With a sigh, he turned off the engine and opened the back doors of the van and began unloading. One heavy box by one, he made the long trip up the driveway and stacked them by the front door.

When he was finally done, he pressed the doorbell and waited. No answer. He pressed it again, checking he could hear that it was definitely working. Still no-one appeared. He banged hard on the door's knocker.

He was ready to scream in frustration. He'd carried all these fucking boxes and now she wasn't even in! He bent over to pick the first box up, resigned to the fact that he was going to have to carry it all back to the van and spend ages back at the depot filling out the paperwork that went with a failed delivery.

Suddenly, he realised there was someone coming to the door. The door was solid wood but had a small window at eye level with obscured glass in it. He could see movement. He prayed he wasn't going to get moaned at for the millionth time today. The door opened. Andy's eyes nearly popped out.

Standing at the door was a slim blonde woman in her late 30s - over ten years older than he was. She was wearing bikini bottoms and gripping a small towel over her top half. As far as he could see, that was all she had on. The towel was tiny. She was having to pull it tightly together to prevent it coming open and showing everything!

She smiled at him. "Hi. I'm so sorry, have you been ringing on the doorbell? I've been out in the back garden and can't hear it from there!"

"Errr....yeah," said Andy. "But it's ok...erm...I'm so sorry I'm late, we had a problem with the delivery at the depot."

She smiled again. "Oh don't worry about that, I've been in all day anyway. My kids are at friends houses and my husband isn't back until later so I've been enjoying the time to myself!"

She gestured down at the towel. "I'm so sorry about this!" she said. "I was in the back and when I heard the bang on the door I couldn't find my top. I didn't want to miss you." She laughed, seeming a bit embarrassed.

"Oh, it's OK" Andy replied, not knowing how else to respond. Couldn't find her top??? Naughty b*tch, she must have been sunbathing with her tits out!

"Errr.....do you want me to help you carry this in?" He was hoping the answer would be yes. Some of the other guys he worked with told stories about how the interactions they'd supposedly had with the bored housewives they made deliveries to. Andy wrote them all off as bullshit. Fantasies, dreamed up by sad bastards with no chance of actually scoring with a real woman. He doubted anything would actually happen here, but the sight of this MILF struggling to hold a little towel over her tits was enjoyable and he didn't want this unexpected treat to end just yet.

"Oh yes, if you wouldn't mind" she said. "I don't have two free hands at the moment! My name's Emma by the way."

"Andy" he said.

She turned away and led him down the hall to the kitchen, Andy following with the first box.

"You have a lovely house Emma" Andy said.

"Thanks!" she replied. "We've just finished it. It was a state when we bought it. It's taken us nearly two years to do it up." She gestured at the kitchen's huge central island. "Just put the box on there please."

Andy put it down and headed back down the hall for the next ones. One by one, he brought them down and left them on the island.

When he'd put the last one down he noticed that she'd managed to secure the towel properly, so she wasn't having to hold it with one hand any more. Even so, it looked like it was struggling. Her boobs were squeezed together, forming a beautiful cleavage.

"Right that's the last one," he said. "Do you have any bags or boxes to return?"

She shook her head. "Thanks so much for that. Can I get you a drink at all? You look like you're hot."

"Errr yes please," said Andy. "Something cold, better not be alcoholic though, I'm driving."

She smiled again. She was fit. Slim, long blonde hair, blue eyes. And from what he could see, a decent pair of tits on her.

"I'll get you something cold then" she said.

And it was then that it happened. Something Andy couldn't believe. A rare piece of luck.

As she reached up to open a cupboard and take a cup out, the towel pinged open and fell to the floor. Her boobs sprang free. Andy got a full eyeful.

Emma opened her mouth and let out a small shriek of embarrassment. She crossed her arms over her front, trying her best to cover up but not quite managing.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry!" she spluttered, trying to cover her boobs with one arm and trying to pick up the towel with the other.

"It's OK!" Andy said, trying to save her embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I should have offered to get the drink myself."

Emma was still struggling to cover herself up, fumbling with the towel, trying to tie a knot in the front but not succeeding. "Oh God this is so embarrassing!" she cried.

Andy edged forwards. His cock was rock hard now, heart thumping.

"I'll get the cup myself" he said, moving towards where Emma was. She was still trying and failing to get the towel tied.

He stopped right next to her and looked at her. She looked back at him.

"I don't think that towel is going to stay on," he said. "I've seen them now anyway....you might as well leave it off."

He put his hands up to hers and gently pulled them down. She didn't resist. Her arms came forwards and the towel dropped to the floor, her boobs coming free again.

"You've got an amazing body," Andy said. "Best I've seen for a while."

Emma smiled but said nothing. Andy leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back.

He needed no further encouragement. This wasn't turning out to be a bad day after all! He kissed her harder and more passionately now, sticking his tongue into her mouth. His hands moved up and grabbed her tits, groping them hard as they kissed.

He broke away and bent forward to her tits. They were a decent size, at least a D cup he guessed. She had big pink nipples which stood erect and large bumpy areolas. He opened his mouth and closed it round one of them, sucking and then flicking it with his tongue. He reached up and took the other one in his thumb and forefinger, squeezing and pulling on it, Emma gasping and breathing heavily.

Andy stood up, took his shirt off and unzipped his trousers. He pulled them down, his hard cock springing out to attention. Emma looked him in the eyes, smiled and got to her knees in front of him. She grabbed his cock and took him in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked him expertly.

"Fuck, yes!" he gasped. This felt good. A married MILF at least ten years older than him on her knees sucking his cock. He was going to make the most of this.

Emma took her mouth off his cock. She ran the tip of her tongue from the base of his shaft all the way up to the tip of his bellend, then back down again. Then she grabbed his cock in her hand and moved her head down. She took one of his bollocks right into her mouth and sucked it hard as she rubbed his cock.

"Agggh," Andy moaned, squirming slightly. It was almost painful, but it felt good.

He pulled away from her and looked down at this horny, willing housewife. "Stand up," he said. She stood before him and he grabbed her around her waist and sat her on the kitchen island. She was wearing black bikini bottoms with ties at the side. He pulled each one to undo them and threw the bottoms to one side. Her pussy was shaved bare, just the way he liked it.

He leaned in. He parted her pussy lips, noticing she was already wet. The dirty b*tch! His tongue flicked around her labia, tasting her sweetness, then he leaned in to get it further inside her.

"Oh God that's good!" cried Emma, screwing her eyes up. "Yes, please keep going!"

She was leaning backwards, moaning in pleasure and arching her back. "Christ, she's going to be easy to please!" Andy thought to himself. He carried on flicking his tongue in and around her pussy and as it wasn't long before she was yelling out, cumming.

He grinned and stood up. She smiled back at him. "I want you inside me. Now!" she ordered. She got off the island and walked round to a table. She bent over across the table, her bum sticking out towards him.

Andy didn't need asking twice. He went round and stood behind her. He positioned his cock next to her wet pussy and slid in with ease.

She groaned in pleasure as he slid the full way in. He grabbed her hips and started thrusting hard, taking all of the day's frustrations out on her. She moaned as she was pushed back and forth like a helpless fuck-toy. Her tits swung out in front of her in time with his thrusts, slapping noisily against her tummy. Andy loved that noise and pushed even harder and quicker.

Emma started groaning again with each thrust. Andy could tell she was getting close again and didn't let up. Soon, she was yelling again and bucking her hips forward, cumming for a second time. "Fuck, what a horny b*tch!" Andy thought. "Let's find out how naughty she really is!"

He slowed down his thrusts now and looked down at her bum cheeks, which were spread wide open. She had a neat, clean and tight looking bum hole. None of his previous girlfriends had let him near theirs. Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained!

He licked his middle finger and positioned it at her hole. He circled it round and Emma jerked a little in surprise.

"Ooooh" she cried. "You naughty boy!" She giggled.

Andy didn't need further encouragement. He pulled out of her and knelt down. He leant in and stuck his tongue onto her bumhole, flicking the tip around. She tasted good.

"Oh!" Emma moaned.

When she was nice and wet, Andy stood up again. He positioned the head of his cock at her bum hole, checking she didn't object. She didnt. She moved her hands back and parted her cheeks so her bum was stretched open.

He wiggled the head of his cock up and down as he gently pushed forwards, making sure it was going in as smoothly as possible. He felt resistance at first, but soon enough Emma's bum hole was letting the tip of his cock in. She groaned as he strecthed her wider and pushed forwards, going all the way in.

"Oh fuck that feels amazing" gasped Emma. "Keep going!"

He didn't need asking twice and thrusted back and forth. Fuck, she was tight! Her face was screwed up and she was moaning and groaning, but not resisting. He thrusted harder and faster. Her boobs were swinging back and forth again as she was helplessly buggered across her kitchen table. She was going to cum again.

Andy felt himself pass the point of no return now. He'd held off as long as could but he could stop it no longer. He shot his cum hard into her arsehole while Emma screamed as she came once again. Andy collapsed forward and leant on her, they both panted as they recovered.

A short while later, Emma stood up and moved over to grab some tissues from behind the sink. She wiped his cum from her bumhole and threw Andy's clothes at him.

"You have to go now" she said. "My husband could be back any minute".

Andy quickly started getting dressed. The last thing he wanted now was a fight with an angry husband! As soon as he had his trousers on, Emma was pushing him out of the kitchen and down the hallway. She was still naked.

Andy fumbled, trying to get his shirt on.

"Well.....can I have your number so I can call you?" he said, puzzled by her sudden change in temperament.

"Nope," she said. "You're not going to be doing that." She'd opened the door now. "Thanks for the fuck, but you need to leave now."

And with that, she'd ushered him out the door and slammed it.

Andy shook his head, puzzled. But he grinned as he headed down the long driveway. Today hadn't turned out that bad after all!

Inside the house behind the closed door, Emma smiled. That had felt good! She turned round and walked back down the hallway to the kitchen. She looked up at the smoke detector on the ceiling and smiled. Then she picked up her mobile and called her husband.

"Hi, it's me. I did it....Yes, with the Morrison's delivery driver.....Young guy, early twenties I'd say. I did the towel drop........He was shy at first, but not for long......Yes, over the kitchen table.......Inside my bum."

She smiled at her husbands excited reaction.

"Yes, I'd already guessed I'll be getting fucked again when you get in! Shall we watch watch the hidden camera footage while we do? I made sure the smoke detector one was running!"

THE END!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HeWhoDares For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016