or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2018, 09:32 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 973 Posts
Default Of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by usemarissa View Post
well, there isn't much of a story to go along with this one.

my wife caught me using a hidden camera on her....
Of course there's a story. I bet that didn't go over well!
The Following User Says Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2018, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Of course there's a story. I bet that didn't go over well!

LOL
Well it not going over well is an understatement.

So the voyuerism element of it isnt necessarily my kink, nor capturing her without her approval. But she is particularly paranoid about private photos or videos, I dont know if there is a back story to it, but she never suggested it.

I dont know what the drive is, but I still like having some private moments on film that I can look at. Whether when shes not home, visiting family overseas, or just maybe 10 years from now, something fondly to remember the moment with. So since she doesnt let me take those pics and vids, i attempted to do a hidden cam thing. I got away with it for about a year and a half, but then she noticed it one day, and that ended it. I was able to convince her that she caught me on the first...and only time i attempted it, so my backlog is safe.....
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to usemarissa For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2018, 12:17 AM

Thanked 26,495 Times in 1,269 Posts

My wife caught me using a hidden camera on her, but it led to a lot of fun. In the early days of the internet I showed her how to use an app that she could video chat with people all over the world. Of course it didn't take long and she was finding guys to get nasty with, usually I was a witness to the fun. So one time when I was pretty sure she was going to be online and I was not going to be home, I set up a motion sensitive camera to record the action.

When I got home I played the tape, she had been a very bad girl, but it led to a lot of sexy fun for us.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2019, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
My wife caught me using a hidden camera on her, but it led to a lot of fun. In the early days of the internet I showed her how to use an app that she could video chat with people all over the world. Of course it didn't take long and she was finding guys to get nasty with, usually I was a witness to the fun. So one time when I was pretty sure she was going to be online and I was not going to be home, I set up a motion sensitive camera to record the action.

When I got home I played the tape, she had been a very bad girl, but it led to a lot of sexy fun for us.
i wish my fiance was as understanding.....
The Following User Says Thank You to usemarissa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2021, 12:06 PM

Thanked 4,840 Times in 219 Posts
Default Nude at Grand Lido

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Too crazy!! The "Bubbly Bears all seemed like they were really enjoying themselves!
to quote myself: And we did stay at Grand Lido ourselves a few times, but were never "blessed" with a visit from the Bubbly Bears!

For those unfamiliar with Grand Lido, Generally speaking, GL of the '90's was a more upscale & sedate version of Hedonism, nude & prude beaches, same owners. Each time we stayed there we got a ground floor room with French doors opening to the nude beach. Nice. Too bad it is gone.
My wife and I stayed in the room at the end, right next to yours, back in '08. We were nude or half-nude most of the week, except of course when we'd wander away from the clothing optional section. We were also high just about all the time. Having the bar right there, the snacks, the friends we made, the hot tub, it was nice. For those who are wondering we didn't try any PDAs while there, nor did anyone else, although you could have gotten away with it I suppose but they would probably have just given you a day pass for across the street where Hedo2 is. Although we knew it was there we didn't visit it. Looking at what they did to the property now that it's been "upgraded" we're not sure if we'd want to go back.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to qrtzoj For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2021, 08:49 PM

Thanked 21,889 Times in 1,488 Posts

I have a story but I'm not sure I can share it because it involves a relative and the last time I share a story involving a relative it got deleted.
Old 05-30-2021, 09:19 AM

Thanked 3,231 Times in 164 Posts
Default Yep - big time

My wife busted me. Big time.

I've been secretly taking pictures of her when she gets ready for bed, or comes out of the shower etc for years. Have a fuck load of them.

Normally, I'll take them on my phone (whilst pretending to browse the net or something) then file them away in a secure password protected section of my phone before transferring to my laptop at some future point in time.

Anyway, one evening before bed, I'd been snapping away happily capturing her bare breasts and even bearer pussy whilst laying on the bed.
Once in her nightgown, I switched my phone to twitter and she got in to bed. Browsed away, thinking no more of it and then lights out and bed time.

The next morning we were having breakfast and she wanted to see some holiday pics I had snapped the week previous. I plug my phone in to the laptop to bring them up and lo and behold, about 20 pics of her naked and unaware pop up that I had forgotten about.

Needless to say, my balls were in a vice for quite some time after that.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Obironic For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2021, 10:51 AM

Thanked 5,759 Times in 490 Posts
Default Doctor Office

So, I was sitting in the waiting area of the clinic, waiting to be called for my doctor appointment. Across from me sat this younger gal with a short skirt and legs wide open. She was a little on the heavier side, but entertaining, none the less. I could see all the way to the crotch of her little pink panties.. To my adjacent right sat an older man who had obviously noticed the upskirt showing of the girl. He brought out his phone and acted like he was placing a call. He kept fumbling with the phone and turning it towards the youn lady, snapping a pic. Then he lifted it to his ear, still making sure it was still pointing towards her. I watched as he carried on a fake conversation, all the while pushing a button on the side of his phone.
He glanced over at me and got nervous and put his phone down. I just gave him a knowing smile and looked back between the girl's legs.
The nurse came out and got me for my appointment. I would have liked to see those pics!
Old 05-30-2021, 02:34 PM

Thanked 2,302 Times in 159 Posts

I wouldn't say "caught" because I wasn't trying to hide it, but a guy two tables over definitely saw it.

I was at a local deli, waiting on my to-go order. A young employee came out to get something from under the drink station. Apparently no one ever told her that "leggings" were not meant to be worn as pants. She did have some boy-short panties on under them, as they became very obvious in the lighting through the thin leggings. Having nothing better to do while waiting, I took a few snaps. Didn't even really try to hide the fact that I was taking them, being in a public place as we all were, it was perfectly legal. Guy two tables over noticed and gave me a dirty look, but what could he really do.

Right after that my order was ready, so I took it and left, never looking back.

Never had any problem from it. I visited that deli often until the 'rona hit. Everyone I ever showed the photos to got a laugh out of it, how dumb the girl was thinking that leggings were appropriate public wear.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg  
Old 02-18-2023, 02:42 AM

Thanked 3,390 Times in 246 Posts
Default Taking pictures at a hot springs

We live about 70 miles from a really nice hot springs that has about 5 separate small pools. It is located in a national forest far from any services whatsoever. Everyone goes nude at the hot springs, and my wife and I were no exceptions. I noticed this guy in a small pool behind us working with his cell phone. He periodically put it up to his face as if he was reading something. I told my wife that he was taking pictures of us. She asked if I really thought so. I reminded her that there were no cell services anywhere for about 50 miles. Then she said, "You know you are right." She said, "Look him straight in the eyes for the next several minutes." We had brought a picnic lunch and wine with us that was about ten feet away. She climbed out of the pool we were in and crawled on all 4's with her pussy perched in the air and facing him. It was a magnificent sight. He was attempting to locate his cell phone to get the outstanding shot, when he noticed my glaring look and forgot the idea. That is not to say that he put the fucker away the remainder of the time we were there. I must say, I would have enjoyed having the shots he must have taken that day.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ISOKCK3 8

0m:58s

11-11-2004
Austria03e03

10m:02s

06-09-2020
received 10205097280663236

1m:04s