Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2020, 02:35 PM

Thanked 3,557 Times in 148 Posts
Default Another Karen story

Another time a bunch of us were hanging out in one of our friends tiny backyards playing hackey sack and drinking beers. It was right after school started and we were experiencing a heat wave in the Midwest. There were around 7 or 8 of us, both guys and girls and we were all dressed in thin t-shirts, shorts and flip flops because of the heat. At some point, one of the guys said he needed to get something from the apartment, but instead he snuck around to the side of the house and got the hose.

Suddenly he rushed into the yard and started spraying everyone with ice cold water. On one hand it felt very refreshing because of the heat, but let’s face it being soaking wet in clothes is not fun. He focused extra attention on the girls and started saying that it was time for a wet t-shirt contest. The girls shirts had become somewhat transparent from the water, but they were all wearing bras so all we could see was what color bra each of them was wearing.

The girls danced and played along for a few minutes, but nobody was willing to take off their bra and really do it right. When he realized that they weren’t going to play along, the guy shut off the hose and put it back at the side of the house.

After a bit, everyone was complaining about their wet clothes and how uncomfortable they were and the guys all took their shirts off and hung them on the fence to dry. The girls huddled for a moment and then they all took their shirts off at the same time, but kept their bras on saying it was the same as a bikini top anyway. None of them were wearing lacy or sexy bras, so they really were showing even less than when we went to the beach together even though it felt sexier knowing it was their underwear.

We kept drinking beer, shooting the shit and kicking the sack and then Karen exclaimed that her wet bra was driving her crazy and was chafing her skin a lot. She looked at the other girls and they all agreed it was pretty uncomfortable, but “what are you going to do...”

Karen shrugged, popped the clasp on her front-locking bra and took it off. She said that feels so much better as she walked to the fence and hung it with the rest of their t-shirts. She walked back to the circle and resumed playing hackey sack, making no effort to cover her exposed tits. At first her nipples were rock hard and stood out on her chest, but then as she warmed up in the sun, they went back to normal.

The guys made some comments about her tan lines and how nice her tits looked and immediately started encouraging the other girls to follow Karen’s lead and said they would be so much more comfortable if they took off those wet bras. They also never took their eyes off Karen’s chest. I also noticed that all the girls were preoccupied with stealing glances at Karen’s exposed boobs and were probably comparing their tits to hers since that’s pretty common thing for women to do.

Karen ended up staying topless for at least an hour. Everyone was cool, there was no boob grabbing or overt sexual advances made, although there was near constant encouragement for the other girls to also get topless. Eventually two of the girls agreed to flash the boys just to get them to stop pestering them to take off their bras. They stood side by side and lifted their bras for around 5 seconds and the boys cheered. Then they turned around and briefly mooned the guys, showing some very pronounced tan lines on their bare cheeks. (It would be decades before thong bathing suits became a thing)

Eventually Karen decided that her shirt was dry enough so she put it back on. Her bra was still wet so she left it hanging on the fence and was braless for the rest of the afternoon. The guys all took turns trying to convince Karen to stay topless, but the more they pushed the less Karen wanted to do it. Later Karen explained to me that she takes off her clothes when she wants to, not because someone else wants her to. It was really simple for her.

As we hung out more, Karen shared stories about her growing up, and how she was naked around her brothers all the time, and she didn’t care then either. But it was always her decision. Pushing her to do something just made it less likely she would do it.

It would not surprise me at all if Karen is part of the Free the Nipple movement these days. And whenever I see pictures from those rallies, I check closely to see if I recognize Karen in any of the pics. Nothing yet, but if I find her posted online somewhere I will definitely post the pic.
Old 04-26-2024, 04:48 AM

Bumping an old thread, because the title fits what I was looking for.

Back in the late 90s, I worked with a German girl named Andrea; she was on an exchange program & had been in the business for about 6 months. Up until then we hadn't spoken much, and for some reason, we had to do some work in a room together for about 3 hours. She was blonde with blue eyes, and I was a bit on the shy side, but after a slow start, it turned out that we shared the same sense of humour & became friendly pretty quickly. Unfortunately, she only had about 3 weeks left in Australia, so we exchanged email addresses & kept in touch. She loves it out here, so about 3 years later, she came back to visit & we caught up a few times, and then again when she returned a few years later - with her husband.

I don't remember what started it, but at one point, the emails became 'suggestive'. She ended up sending me progressively more revealing photos, and eventually, totally nude - absolutely beautiful. And just like that, it stopped, as she said that we'd had our fun & should probably resume our normal friendship.
Old 04-28-2024, 04:11 PM

Dang, I'd never seen this thread before! I love it!

I've got a handful of memories that have some play here:

The first was really early in my freshmen year of college. My best friend had come up for the weekend to hang out and we were chilling in my girlfriend's dorm room. She shared it with two other girls, one of whom was an absolutely stunning vision by the name of Carmen. Carmen burst into the room a little tipsy needing to change to go out for the night and decided the most prudent course of action was to demand that my friend and I simply cover our eyes. I was a noble, if foolish sort and obeyed completely but my friend confessed later to peaking between his fingers and getting an eyefull.

A few years later, during my senior year I was dating a girl I'll refer to as A (incidentally, but she used to post a good deal back on reddit's gonewild during its peak and I've come across some of her photos on here before). I'm not sure how we managed it, but there were two very attractive women who would regularly flash us their tits and ask encourage me to slap their asses (which A was completely down with). I still kick myself for never pitching trying a threesome out with one or both of them to A.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to scienceistasty For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2024, 08:06 AM

Thanked 12,629 Times in 332 Posts
Default A!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scienceistasty View Post
Dang, I'd never seen this thread before! I love it!

I've got a handful of memories that have some play here:

The first was really early in my freshmen year of college. My best friend had come up for the weekend to hang out and we were chilling in my girlfriend's dorm room. She shared it with two other girls, one of whom was an absolutely stunning vision by the name of Carmen. Carmen burst into the room a little tipsy needing to change to go out for the night and decided the most prudent course of action was to demand that my friend and I simply cover our eyes. I was a noble, if foolish sort and obeyed completely but my friend confessed later to peaking between his fingers and getting an eyefull.

A few years later, during my senior year I was dating a girl I'll refer to as A (incidentally, but she used to post a good deal back on reddit's gonewild during its peak and I've come across some of her photos on here before). I'm not sure how we managed it, but there were two very attractive women who would regularly flash us their tits and ask encourage me to slap their asses (which A was completely down with). I still kick myself for never pitching trying a threesome out with one or both of them to A.
Aw come on. If A’s been posted here, give us the pictures or links. 😁
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityWolf For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2024, 10:47 AM

i've seen the vast majority of my female friends naked at one point or another. i've always run with a rather libertine crowd, but in my experience women who simply refuse to be naked even when the situation is "right" are pretty rare.

the first experience i remember took place the day before many of us left town for our freshman year of college. there was a small party going on, and i don't know how it started, but suddenly there was a conversation about whether we should all leave the spot we were at to go skinny dipping.

the party ended up splitting in two - those who left to go swimming and those who didn't. amongst those who came with us, there were two girls, Tonya and Bea.

Tonya was quite tall, probably 5'11", blonde and blue eyes, with a nice slim body, a pretty face, a probably a c cup. we'd had a flirtatious relationship since 10th grade, but I had been dating the same girl for almost all of high school so nothing ever happened.

Bea was a bit shorter, probably 5'5", also blonde but with darker eyes, small tits, and a banging body. i'd always kind of found her to be condescending and didn't particularly like her if i'm being honest, but we ran in similar social circles since we were 5 years old and eventually learned to tolerate each other.

Tonya's parents had an absolutely amazing piece of property that had a lime quarry on site that had been filled in with water and was a popular swimming hole for kids our age. it was dark when we arrived and it was quite hard to really see anything when we all undressed, but of course i was still quite excited.

we all swam out to a dock that floats in the middle of the quarry, and unlike the shoreline, the dock was directly in the light of the full moon. i got there before either of the girls and i'll never forget the sight of tonya climbing the ladder out of the water, revealing her fully naked body. she stood and raised both hand towards the sky and tilted her face upwards, shimmering in the moonlight. it was light enough to see everything but dark enough that i felt comfortable taking long glances at her...

i remember her saying something about her tan lines, which were very pronounced. something like "it probably just looks like i'm wearing a bikini to you guys!" nope, i could see her nipples, and her pubic hair, which was trimmed into a thicker landing strip, and even a hint of labia from where i was sitting. this was in 2000, so before it was common for girls to be completely shaven all the time, at least at our age.

bea was a little more reserved. she chose a spot on the dock with her back turned to the rest of the crowd, dangling her feet in the water. as the evening progressed, we all relaxed and being naked together started to feel a bit more normal. someone mentioned that Tonya's parents also happened to have a sauna, but she wasn't willing to bring us all inside the house since her parents were asleep.

as luck would have it, one of the guys in the group *also* had a sauna, but his was a separate building from his parents' house and so we could use it without waking them up. he also had a small outdoor swimming pool right next to the sauna.

there was just enough room in the sauna for all of us to sit and i finally got a nice look at bea, who had a thin landing strip and tiny perky tits. we were pretty packed in there and i ended up with the left side of my body mostly touching tonya.

one of the boys, K, who had come with us had not gone swimming at the quarry, and chose to sit outside (clothed) at the pool while we took a sauna. if i had to guess he was either having trouble fighting an erection or was so worried about the prospect he wasn't willing to take the chance. anyway, so he was sitting in a relaxed lawnchair when both of the girls decided to get him to join us.

now, by the pool it was nice and light due to some outdoor lighting the parents had installed there. the girls approached him from behind, one on the left, and one on the right. so he had two beautiful girls, completely naked, in full lighting, right next to him, each took him by one of his hands and tried to get him to join us. for full context, K was kind of dorky and i think the girls were trying to make him feel more comfortable but honestly imagine it made controlling his erection even harder for him. anyway, he refused to move (probably for good reason!) but it was quite the sight even from 20 feet away.

anyway, the last bit i remember is that when we all stood up to leave the sauna, i was closer to the door but Tonya tried to squeeze out as i was standing up. as she did, her hips rubbed against my penis. and not in a "oops we barely made contact" sort of way, but like, fully pressed her body into my dick. "sorry!" she giggled, even though i felt like i was the one who should apologize.

anyway, that's about it for this story. if people like it, i've got lots more.
Old 05-03-2024, 05:56 PM

Thanked 1,912 Times in 78 Posts

At university I had a class with a German girl. It was the first class of the day, and she and I were usually early, so she'd sit with me and talk until class began. We hit it off well, she was really pretty, and I might have asked her out but she always talked about her boyfriend. Granted, he was in Germany and this was in Florida, but what did I know, I was a dumb freshman who couldn't read a woman. One day she comes to class very excited, and she tells me her boyfriend was coming to visit at the end of the week. For the entire week, all she talked about was all the things she was going to do to him or experiment on him when he got here, and I am certain she was having as much fun teasing me as she was anticipating her boyfriend. I'm that guy who blushes really easily, and was unused to conversations like this.

Finally, Friday arrives, which is the day he was supposed to visit. She comes to class and immediately rushes over to the seat next to me and she is overjoyed. She was also not wearing the outfit you wear to an 8:00 am class, something comfortable. She had on a short flared skirt (this was 1989) and a really cute top that accentuated it a lot. At this time there were only two other students in the room, but they were further up front and hda their backs to us, and as she was talking excitedly about her plans, she looked around and whispered, "Look, I've prepared!" She then lifts her skirt up (we were sitting) enough to show me that she had shaved everything but a small little patch. It felt like everything was in slow motion for a moment, but then the door opened and more people came in, so she nonchalantly put herself back together. To anyone else it would have looked like she was smoothing out her skirt.

I've often thought about her, and wondered what would have happened if I had asked if she needed a guinea pig for her experiments before trying them on her boyfriend. I think I saw her once more after that, and then she stopped coming to class.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to msmyrtle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2024, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityWolf View Post
Aw come on. If A’s been posted here, give us the pictures or links. 😁
A is the last four of this post and the first two of the one following it. I won't repost anything because she took them all down years ago, but if they're out there, I'll link.

I should give that thread a thorough browse, I know she posted some ones that dodged my collection.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scienceistasty For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

4m:08s

03-13-2024
SS4

5m:57s

10-31-2021
Kim100part6

0m:46s

04-10-2005
Day at the beach

0m:38s