uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2018, 04:21 PM

Default A sauna, to unwind

The flight from Newark to Berlin had been hellacious. Due to strong storms that stretched from one side of the Atlantic to the other, and with nowhere else to go, the pilots put their heads down and tried to forge through it as smoothly as possible. It wasn’t. The flight ended up being the kind of trip that, upon touching down, the passengers all burst into applause.

The cab ride from the airport to the small hotel/resort complex located 45 minutes outside of Berlin proper wasn’t terrible, but still couldn’t be classified as good. The taxi was definitely in need of some shock work and the driver kept asking questions in an English that was far too broken for me to understand it. I tried to close my eyes and imagine myself in bed.

Upon arrival, the lobby of the hotel was empty. Light music played through hidden speakers, but, with no one to hear it, the sound just echoed off the tile floor. There was a blazing fire in the fireplace which was supposed to be comforting, but the size and fury had me thinking that it would be the cause of my death.

The girl behind the front desk was nice enough. Hair up, a crooked smile and a genuine interest in trying to communicate with me, even though her English consisted mostly of travel-related phrases.

“You’re on the 8th floor,” she said as she handed me a plastic key card, “breakfast is on our first floor starting at 6am, and the gym and sauna are open all the time.” I thanked her and walked to the elevator.

As the doors closed and I lay my head back on the wall of the elevator, I weighed my options. Yes, I could go to sleep. But the anxiety of first the flight and then the tension of the cab ride might make that a harder proposition that I would want it to be.

I considered a hot shower, but I was so exhausted, the thought of standing up, and letting the hot water relax all the muscles in my shoulders seemed like too much work. Plus, they probably had the water temperature regulated so that I wouldn’t be able exit the shower with my skin a bright red color like I had hoped.

That left the sauna. Well, sauna it is.

Having traveled a lot for work I knew that going into a sauna in Germany meant going in naked. It wasn’t my first choice, but, given the late hour, and my tension, what the hell else was I going to do?

I went into my room, unpacked my suits and hung them in the closet and then stripped. I put on the white robe that they had hanging in the closet for guests who don’t think to travel with such things.

I debated whether I should rub one out or not as I shrugged the robe on. Sitting by a sauna at 1am by myself was sad; sitting in a sauna at 1 am by myself with a raging hard-on seemed somehow sadder.

Currently lacking the energy to even allow myself this pleasure, I put on the rubber slippers that I found in the robe’s pockets and headed down to the basement level, where the gym & sauna were located.

I was right- there was no one there. I went into the men’s locker room, hung my towel up in a locker and stepped into the shower. Sauna-ing was serious business here, and no one just walked into any sauna of any type without first rinsing off. The water pressure and temperature of the water both surprised me by their strength. I thought this was a good sign for what was to come.

On the other end of the locker room was another door, this one featuring a sign on it, featuring two stick figures, one female and one male, with a line down the middle, which, somehow I read to mean that through those doors, naked people passed. I’m not sure how I took that from the sign, seeing as the only way they could find to delineate the difference between male and female was to put the female stick figure in a dress.

I grabbed a fluffy white towel which were located in a stack by the door. The stack was high. Clearly whomever’s job was to replenish the towels did so just before punching out for the night.

The sauna area was big and tiled. Open showers stood to the right, with a sauna to the left. To the left of the showers was a clear plastic door, which lead to the steam, so, you couldn’t see a damn thing through there. Feeling a bit strange about just dropping my towel and walking around naked, I hung my towel on the hooks that they so thoughtfully placed next to the doors to each room.

I entered the steam room. A large plastic row of seats lined two sides of the room, each one shaped to accommodate all shapes of relaxation seekers. I tried to block out the thought of what other asses might’ve sat in these seats before me as I sat down and laid my head back.

I thought of nothing as I heard the steam engine kick in and a new burst of hot air emanated from the holes in the wall. I’m not sure how long I as in there, but it certainly felt good.

When I raised my head back up again, I felt the blood rush in and, even though I would swear I was only there at 10 minutes, tops, I felt completely different. I felt just a little bit more human. I rubbed my face and stood up. Using the small hose attached to one wall, I sprayed down my seat and exited to grab my towel.

I stepped into the open showers, the thought of my nudity being so far from my mind. I left the water on cool, and I swear I could hear the hissing of the cold water hitting my hot skin.

It was then that I thought I heard a noise. I opened my eyes and turned around. The room was empty. I was just about to shrug it off, blame it on my exhaustion when I noticed a bathrobe hanging off the row of hooks next to the sauna. In the small window in the wood door, I thought I saw a shadow move.

I turned off the water and toweled off my face and head. I wiped down the rest of my body and tossed the towel in one of the many hampers scattered about for such things and grabbed a new towel. I wrapped it around my waist as I crossed the room and opened the door to the sauna.

I was right. There was someone else here.

She was laying flat on her back on the top row of seats, her eyes closed. Her dark hair was pushed up behind her head, allowing the back of her neck to breathe easier. Her body was wrapped in the same type of white towel that I had around my waist. She seemed to be in deep concentration. Or she was asleep.

I tried to be as quiet as possible, but loud enough so that she wouldn’t wake up, find a strange man naked sitting next to her and panic. She half lifted her head and turned to look at me as I crossed the sauna and took a seat on the lower level. I nodded and smiled. She nodded and smiled back.

I sat down and loosened the towel around my waist; not wanting to completely remove it, but to let her know, if she cared at all, that I knew the rules and customs and was following them.

Again I laid my head back and closed my eyes. The only sound in the room was an occasional deep breath from either her or myself, and the creak of the boards. After about 15 minutes of silence, there was a click that caused me to pop my head up in surprise. The woman was still laying where she was when I had entered, but she had undone the towel while I had my eyes closed, and let it drop so it now lay in a heap under her, keeping her bare skin off of the wood.

Her breasts rose and fell with every deep breath she took and her legs were tightly together. Clearly this wasn’t her first sauna.

She lifted her head and looked around the room too, trying to find the cause of the noise. She looked to the small dial and temperature gauge next to the door. She closed her eyes and shook her head, as if to berate herself for worrying so.

“Um, it’s the timer. Do you mind?”

Almost without thinking, I responded, “Of course not.”

“Maybe a little hotter this time?”

Her English was broken, but very good. I couldn’t place the accent, but no matter where it was from, it was sexy.

I paused for a moment, internally debating whether covering myself up or striding across the small room naked was the way to go. Looking at her nude body from the corner of my eye, I decided that I had only one option- I stood up, left my towel where it lay and walked over to the panel.

I set the timer for 40 minutes and raised the temperature by a good 15 degrees or so. If we lasted the whole time we would either be more relaxed than anyone ever, or we would be rasins.

I turned and walked back to my seat. The woman lay her head back down and closed her eyes. She shifted her legs a little, but still keeping them flat against the towel. I tried my hardest to see whether or not she had any hair on her pussy, but I had to walk faster than I wanted so that I could sit down and not seem like I was completely leering at this amazing specimen that lay before me. Of course, that was exactly what I was doing.

I sat down and lay my head back again, closing my eyes and already feeling the rising temperature. I tried not to think of the body lying so close to me, which was, of course, easier said than done. After I few minutes, I casually opened my eyes to confirm that she was still there.

She was. But her legs had moved.

Now, they were bent at the knee, her feet flat against the wood. From the way she was posed, and from my vantage point, I had the perfect look between her legs, at that heavenly place. While I still couldn’t see whether or not she was shaved, her pussy was amazing. Almost absent mindedly, her legs started to move, first apart and then together. This kept going for what must have been for a few minutes while I couldn’t take my eyes off her gorgeous c*nt.

I quickly looked up to her eyes, to make sure they were still closed. They weren't. She was staring straight at me.

I quickly looked away to anywhere else, and, in my eagerness to seem like I was casually scoping out the room, caught sight of my cock, which was now completely hard, a drop of cum sitting on its head.

I looked back to her eyes. She hadn’t looked away and the movement of her legs was even faster.

“Come here,” she said as she sat up. I walked over, and went to kiss her, but she reached for my cock, taking it completely into her warm mouth as soon as it was within reach. She rhythmically moved her head back-and-forth, taking my whole cock in her mouth with every down stroke.

I reached down between her legs with my left hand. Her legs parted to allow me full access and I finally saw a small, rectangular patch of hair right above her pussy. I ran my fingers through it as I went lower, seeking. Her c*nt was dripping wet now and, as I placed one finger and then two into it, her juices enveloped me and sucked my fingers in, deeper.

She continued to suck, every so often taking a break, allowing her tongue to explore the length of my shaft and her right hand reaching up and grabbing my balls.

I slipped my thumb in and quickly found her clit and started massaging.

Her body jumped with electricity with that first touch and it only increased her sucking rhythm.

Unable to reach them, I could only watch as her tits, a nice full size with small nipples, bounced in the same, steady, unending rhythm.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, I could feel the rush seeping up through my balls and up the length of my cock.

I quickened my rubbing on her clit and could suddenly feel her whole body tense up. I started moaning softly, to let her know that I was close to cumming and, if she wanted to pull her head away and finish me off with just her hand, she could.

My meager sound only intensified her motion, up and down, on my cock, taking it all in her mouth with every stroke.

Unable to hold it any longer, I released my load, letting out an involuntary cry, feeling her lips, somehow, clamp down even tighter on my member, taking in every last drop of my cum. Spurt after spurt came, each one feeling like a wonderful release.

Her body suddenly stiffened as she came, her hips rising to meet my hand and then holding, her body frozen in midair.

Her sucking stopped only briefly as she came, and as soon as she was coming down from her orgasm, she began sucking my cock clean in a way no other woman had before.

I kept my thumb on her clit, my other two fingers working her as best I could. Finally she released me and lay her head back and let out a groan, as, again, her body rose to meet my fingers.

She slowly lowered herself back to the bench and laid there, her eyes still closed.

Unsure of what else to do, I returned to my seat.

After a few minutes, she raised herself up on her elbows and looked at me, a smile on her lips.

“Wow.”
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dylan2010 For This Useful Post:

Tags
public nudity, sauna, stranger

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies