uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2024, 06:44 AM

Default Wife

I like hearing the comments,I love showing mine mostly in person with my phone,I have a lot of good ones on it,I have two close friends that are always asking me if I got a new pic,right now I'm looking for someone who has a Flickr page who would like a pic of my wife to post on it,I can't find anyone.PM me.........
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to riverdelivery For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2024, 06:09 PM

i finally successfully did it. Had a chat about japan with one of my close friends, pivoted topic to outdoor baths and took the plunge. Sent my wife topless photo in the hotsprings and he replied "LOL why show me your wife" and "can i unsee this". Made me so hard at the moment and we had a chat

Last edited by bigteletext; 05-06-2024 at 06:17 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bigteletext For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2024, 09:09 AM

Default My reason

For us it’s an absolute thrill. We live in a mountain community and frequently go off into the national forest for day drives. When we are up in the woods, we always take advantage of the time and the wife will ride naked. Had a fun run in with a group of deer hunters one time and it turned into 11 men fucking her in the woods. We never know what it will lead to.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sarahkrull2014 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2024, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatguyhusband View Post
I also enjoy some of the vulgar comments. The more detailed the better
This is one of the thrills for me. I love it when I get a PM with an incredibly descriptive scenario of what they would do to my wife or describe her body in minute and lewd detail. Also as I’ve stated in a couple stories about my wife in the past, she has a submissive streak and this seems to stroke that into overdrive. Like the story where I described how she almost felt “compelled” to let three dirty old men look down her blouse — as if that was almost her “duty” to allow it, I also get the same thrill thinking her photo is being saved, viewed, and hopefully causing arousal to lots of men around the world. Heady stuff. I hope you enjoy her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by World.Traveller View Post
The downblouse story is here.
Attached Thumbnails
B6B85B43-C29E-4230-AEA4-4FDA7E15E844.jpeg   5D57F830-46E3-41AF-844E-D31C55FFB298.jpeg  

IMG_6242.jpeg   IMG_6233.jpeg  

Last edited by World.Traveller; 05-15-2024 at 04:40 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to World.Traveller For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2024, 05:36 PM

Default Just the thought

Just the thought of some random person having her pictures/videos and sharing them or pleasuring themselves to the pics is such a turn on. I’ve even been threatened with blackmail before but that’s never stopped me, only increased my desire and being turned on. I think its hot when someone else desires and wants what is yours.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shifter69 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2024, 11:49 PM

Thanked 5,844 Times in 328 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by World.Traveller View Post
This is one of the thrills for me. I love it when I get a PM with an incredibly descriptive scenario of what they would do to my wife or describe her body in minute and lewd detail. Also as I’ve stated in a couple stories about my wife in the past, she has a submissive streak and this seems to stroke that into overdrive. Like the story where I described how she almost felt “compelled” to let three dirty old men look down her blouse — as if that was almost her “duty” to allow it, I also get the same thrill thinking her photo is being saved, viewed, and hopefully causing arousal to lots of men around the world. Heady stuff. I hope you enjoy her!
yes, I agree with you. Love being told about my friend Tom, "my cock in your wife`s rectum". Graphic descriptions of what we do to my young innocent wife.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bone4annie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
a07d2611

2m:00s

03-18-2020
Latina BJ

1m:24s

03-03-2015