photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-28-2017, 06:42 PM

Grits:

I live in SF half time in an apartment with views of windows of 3 hotels on Nob Hill but never get near the Comfort Inn.

Give me a little notice of your next trip when you've booked a park view room in one of those hotels. Maybe I will be able to get a picture of her to send to you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2017, 09:05 PM

Thanked 25,439 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default looksalo & Welee

Sorry, no pics.... not allowed- by her... our swing group friends don't allow pics ever when we all get together. For obvious reasons....

We all had a good time at both home and away... Any Q's in detail needed (home or away)??

Thanks for asking...

Last edited by GRITS; 02-28-2017 at 09:10 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2017, 07:24 AM

Default Afternooner

Yesterday, Thurs., wife asked if we can have a get together soon w/ some of her select friends... I said sure, whenever their available.?.. then I went out to go to the store... But I stopped and made a few phone calls and 2 select friends were ok w/ taking the afternoon off from work.... So I decided to surprise the wife with what she wanted sooner then she thought.

We all came into the house and I called the wife down and to her surprise her wish came true... She was about to go out shopping and was dressed in her usual short skirt & heels & knee high socks...
(pleated camo skirt today)... I went into the kitchen to get cocktails and when i came back to the living room to find my wife sitting between the 2 "select" friends with one of them with their hand under her skirt and inside her panties, and the other inside her bra. They started w/o me...lol She undressed them both caressing their cocks and while they sat on the couch. She kneeled between them and sucked them to hardness. I just sat back and watched. Then she climbed onto them still dressed pulling her panties to the side riding them one at a time switching off and on... I really like seeing her riding like that w/ her skirt moving to the motion.. sexy. I walked behind the couch and played w/ her tits and kissed her and asked if she was enjoying herself... her answer was , "oh Yes"..

We all went into the guestroom soon after. She got undressed (but kept her heels on) and sucked us hard again, and then layed back on the bed and waited for our cocks. We pulled her to the edge of the bed w/ her heels in the air and tag teaming her pussy with our tounges for starters.
She was horny as hell, and had us spitroasting her in no time.. We were fucking her in every position we could, pumping loads of our cum in her. She knelt on the bed with cum running down her thigh, and she was dribbling cum onto her nipples... It was an erotic sight to see, and she likes doing it to turn us on... She told me. " look what your friends did to me".. we laughed... Then she said, " do it to me again".. lol... so we did. We had her air tight several times to her sl*tty delight. We all pumped 2 loads each into her somewhere before we were done... she layed on the bed exhausted w/ cum dripping out of every hole.
She took an intimate shower me first and then w/ both of them together... I could hear them still fucking her in the shower. We all got dressed, including the wife because she still wanted to go food shopping... So she went to the store in her short skirt & heels with her pussy overflowing w/ our cum. When she got home later she told me her panties were soaked with the cum driping out of her at the market. That made me hot, and I bent her over the kitchen table lifted her skirt and fucked another load in her slippery sl*tty pussy.
LAst night she was still in the mood and we ended up having our own sex session.. I like fucking her sloppy thirds cum full pussy . No lube necessary.. lol

Attached Thumbnails
DSC_7848.JPG   DSC_8271.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 03-03-2017 at 07:30 AM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2017, 07:27 PM

very nice, any pictures of her wet panties?
The Following User Says Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2017, 07:53 PM

Default Welee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welee337 View Post
very nice, any pictures of her wet panties?
Sorry, didn't think of it.. ..but thats the outfit she wore shopping, (minus her shoes)...taken after she returned before I bent her over in the kitchen....so shes wearing the panties. The other pic flipping her skirt was before we got going in the bedroom. She origionally was going out with the over the knee socks, be she couldn't find one of them later so she put on the reg. knee socks to go shopping later.
Any other Q's ?

Last edited by GRITS; 03-03-2017 at 07:58 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2017, 04:21 PM

Default There are other solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by xax_xiii@hotmail.com View Post
Just a random thought from me and didn't know where else to put it. My wife is no longer on BC and I kind of miss having threesomes and fucking her after she has a load inside of her. Oh well. Maybe if she gets pregnant. :P
You can specify that you are looking for a vasectomy-safe male. There are plenty around.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unknown1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2017, 08:52 PM

Default agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown1 View Post
You can specify that you are looking for a vasectomy-safe male. There are plenty around.
I agree w/ vasectomy..... letting her get preggo???!!! --are you CRAZY!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2017, 12:24 AM

But how do you verify dude has a vasectomy? Would suck like hell if someone lied. I wouldnt trust just anybody with that.
Old 03-09-2017, 12:48 AM

Default Vas

Swinging is fun... rule of thumb-- always know who you swing with....///.. stranger/ casual/ unknowns =situtations are often a little sleezy and dangerous..... Proper safe swinging takes brain power--- not cock power... think.
Old 03-09-2017, 01:32 AM

Agree with Grits.

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017