Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2015, 11:35 PM

Thanked 25,627 Times in 2,731 Posts
Default tifosi

Ask her a dirty question...
Old 10-13-2015, 05:34 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts
Default a dirty question

What kind of detergent do you use for clothes after an orgy / gangbang?

(sorry, couldn't resist)

I'll post our weekend in several hours. Been busy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2015, 01:26 PM

Thumbs up Where do I get...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Sunday Football

Had another sunday football game getogether yeasterday with a couple of "select" friends. Different friends from last sunday. The wife was in the mood, so we made phone calls and it all came together. Usually we don't do our Sunday football fun 2 weeks in a row, but she was in the mood. MMMF

We played the same game of 1st & 3rd qt. pick the last digit of the score. The first qt. winner went into the bedroom for a quickie blowjob by the wife as did the 3rd qt. winner.
I won the halftime where as the winner spends the entire halftime with the wife in the bedroom. But I wanted to take care of the quests, so I passed, and they flipped a coin. So one of the select got to spend the halftime w/ the wife. She was wearing a red shiny dress w/ stocking 7 garters and heels for the party. No one complained ...lol She told me about the halftime session, and said that he reached under her dress and fingered her to orgasm as they stood next to the bed. then she blew him to hardness and he bent her over the bed and lifted her dress and fucked her ass until he blasted his load in her ass. The washed up and when they came out after halftime, she was smiling and happy.

She sat on our laps during the game flirting and teasing inbetween cocktail serving.

When the game was over she came over to me and pulled down my pants and started sucking my cock until I unloaded in her mouth. I thought that was weird because we usually all play together. She said she just wanted to take care of hubby first.

We all went into the bedroom, and the guys undressed and she got on her knees and sucked them hard . I was sitting on the lounge chair watching, and I decided I wanted to watch more and not participate? So i told her," I wanted to watch my friends fuck her".
She asked are you sure, and I said yes, and I was to be the director!!..lol All agreed, and sat and directed my friends 7 her......... I told the guys to sit on the floor against the bed, and told her to stand over them and let them suck her pussy under her dress. Then I would tell her to go back & forth from guy to guy. I was hot seeing her standing in heels and that dress over them with their heads buried under her dress. She looked at me and threw me a kiss right before she went into orgasm...... Then I told the guys to caress her through her dress and they sandwiched her standing feeling her body and under her dress in a very sensuious manner... very erotic.!! Then I told her to get on top on & ride them. so they layed on the bed, and she climbed on on cock and then moved to the other taking turns on both. She was thrusting her hips like a sl*t in heat while I was telling the guys to "fuck her good" She was telling them to "go deeper" and she was looking at me and asked me if I liked watching her w/ my friends cocks in her pussy..My reply YES! She rode them both hard until one guy exploded in her pussy which sent her into orgasm... then she just moved to the other guys cock and rode him until he too exploded in her pussy. She was soooo happy to make them cum like that... she turned to me and said, "honey, they both filled me w/ warm sperm"... then, "I can feel his cock throbbing in my full pussy" (she was still on top of him).

When she got off some fell out, and she stood on the bed between them and lifted her dress to show me the cum running down her thigh onto her stocking top..... She said, "honey, they really came alot" and started laughing... we all laughed, and she came over to me and straddled my cock and slid it in her pussy for a few thrusts then got off me. and layed on the bed between the 2 guys...It felt good feeling my wifes sperm filled pussy w/ my cock...

After a recharge, I told them I'm going into the kitchen for cocktails, and when I get back I want to see 2 cocks in her somewhere!!.............. When I got back they had one in her pussy & ass and she was telling me how good it felt...they were fucking her hard!

I told the guys , now, I want you guys to fuck hard her anyway you want too, but you have to cum in her mouth.. and i mean having her suck the cum out of your cocks.!! .. and they did!! They were passing her around to each other sticking their cocks in her deep and hard under her dress, and I'm telling them to "fuck her like a sl*t "... she was having orgasms one after another, and telling me "its good to be your sl*t wife"... "do you like seeing me used like a sl*t wife by your friends" She was cuck-talking me like crazy!!.. it was hot to watch...

Then one guy was doing her missionary with her heels in the air and was ready to cum, and she took his cock in her mouth and sucked every drop of cum out of him and dribbled her mouthfull onto her exposed tits.. then the other guy climbed on and she did the same to him.. so there she was sittinng up on her knees on the bed with cum between her legs running down her leg and cum dripping out her mouth running onto her tits...She said to me.."is this what you want to see".. I said yes, and got up and had her blow me, which took about a minute for me to blast another load in her mouth... if ever there was a sl*tty sight to see, this was it!!
I made her take a shower with the guys, and she actually got in the shower still dressed w/ her dress and garters & stocking.. (she took off her heels) and got all wet in her cloths.. she had the guys undress her in the shower taking off her wet dress then garters and wet stocking, then they both washed her body w/ their hands to her pleasure,, & theirs..lol
After they left, we talked and laughed, and then she climbed on top of me and we fucked like crazy while she cuck-talked me telling me how it all was & felt until I came rivers in her pussy....... it was good to be the director, erotic, fun. The best wife in the world....

Where do I get an application to qualify as one of your "SELECT FRIENDS"!?!?! That would be an AWESOME way to spend "watching football"! I have wanted to have experiences exactly like this with my wife for years and watch her enjoy several good male friends for as long as she wants to while I just watch them satisfy her and enjoy every minute fucking her with complete freedom and NSA. But, for now, I guess I will just live my fantasy through reading your accounts of the awesome sexual enjoyment you are all having! LOVE your posts so PLEASE keep having TONS of sex and share it all with us, OK??
Old 10-13-2015, 01:50 PM

Thanked 4,056 Times in 404 Posts

We had another fun adventure this past weekend in Daytona with my ex High School GF. Friday night after dinner I went with her husband to get a cooler and they went up to the room. My wife and his wife. They started before us. Kissing and sucking face on the balcony. I use the bathroom and I come out and their on the balcony topless sucking face....then they both lose their panties and skirts.....

Eventually I laid my ex down and ate her out then fucked her all sorts of ways. He did the same to my wife. The wives got together again and went down on each other.....my ex wanted to suck both of us at the same time....

So much detail to write. Sorry, we didn't take pics. Wish I had. The next night more of the same....but we fulfilled a few fantasizes......my ex wanted a DP and DV...she got it. My wife wanted a DV. She got it. He fucked my wife in the ass to 3 orgasms. She eventually finshed him in her mouth and I finished in my wife's pussy.

Overall, it's fun to swing. More fun when it's your old ex HS GF.
Old 10-13-2015, 08:07 PM

Default Clitty & love2bnaked

clitty--- Polmolive Pink bath soap, with hand washing!!.... the reason I got in the shower w/ my cloths on was 2 reasons... to be wet/erotic in lingerie they enjoyed caressing my wet nylons , & start the wash cycle of all the cum on my cloths.

love2benaked-- look back a few posts to see how we do it, (its a job in itself).. and we find you, you don't find us... but w/ that said.... its good to be a "select friend",, remember hubby as some female ones too. Glad you enjoy the adventures we post... we've been to 2- Swing Group meeting that we did not post about in recent months.

BTW--- do you like my 2 new bikinis??... which is your fav??
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0345 (2).JPG   0912151801.jpg  

Old 10-14-2015, 02:22 PM

Default Bikini

Quote:
clitty--- Polmolive Pink bath soap, with hand washing!!.... the reason I got in the shower w/ my cloths on was 2 reasons... to be wet/erotic in lingerie they enjoyed caressing my wet nylons , & start the wash cycle of all the cum on my cloths.

love2benaked-- look back a few posts to see how we do it, (its a job in itself).. and we find you, you don't find us... but w/ that said.... its good to be a "select friend",, remember hubby as some female ones too. Glad you enjoy the adventures we post... we've been to 2- Swing Group meeting that we did not post about in recent months.

If you don't mind another guy's opinion, I prefer the white bikini.

Looks great on you, bet it looks even better on the floor after it has been taken off of you
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dwaino For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2015, 06:32 PM

Thumbs up What I like...

Quote:

... is the body inside the WHITE bikini!! oops, did I say "body"?? I do like the white bikini best and I do agree... I would love to see at least the bikini top laying on the floor!! colored print one is good too but I always find white more on the sexy flirty side which I think may describe you best!! Hope the 2 unpublished as of yet swinger episodes may be shared soon with all of us pervs addicted to your escapades (and wishing we could be a lucky PARTICIPANT!) HAHA... it never hurts to dream!!
Old 10-15-2015, 05:51 AM

Thanked 15,746 Times in 1,050 Posts

Quote:

White, definitely. I find that prints seem to distract from a woman's body.
Old 10-15-2015, 12:48 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default WHITE

We both vote for the white bikini.......................... mostly on the floor wrinkled and semen stained.
The Following User Says Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2015, 09:15 PM

Default Wife

Well, I guess the White Bikini wins hands down...... I bought it 3 weeks ago after summer sale... best $50 I spent according to your reviews!!

I dosen't come off, I really like sex in a bikini & Heels , . seems sort of "forbidden" dressed sex like that... hubby says its like being w/ a Miss America contestant.... lol

Thanks for the comments!!
Attached Thumbnails
0912151823a.jpg   DSC_0518.JPG  

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015