photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2019, 05:37 PM

My first experience in a unique place was on a holiday in Crete. After our night out we returned to the hotel and walked across the outdoor pool. It was dark and no one was out there.
My wife surprised me then. She just smiled at me, got nude and jumped into the pool. I followed her and made out with her in it. So we just fucked in the hotel pool where everybody could have seen us.

The second unique place was a busy highway rest stop. Me wife had some wine that night and was very and uncommon horny. I was driving the car and she opend my trousers and put my dick in my mouth. She told me: look how deep I can put it in my mouth. That was very unusual, she doesn't like sucking dick normally
Nevertheless, I drove in the next rest stop to the most rearest parking place and fucked her with open doors. We had a small car, so I was standing outside and she was sitting in the car.

Normally she isn't like this but when she is, phew
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to shinohouse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 11:44 PM

Thanked 1,283 Times in 109 Posts

I've posted this before on this site -

A few years ago the wife and I were doing the drive up to the lake - one we had done many times before. I knew that half way there was a small overgrown and neglected park on the edge of a tiny crossroads village. Many times I wanted to take her in there to fuck but I didn't think she would go along with that as she was very modest.
One day I was thinking about nothing but fucking her on the drive to the lake and my cock was aching inside my pants. All I could think of was her naked in that small park with a couple of houses bordering it.
I had to pluck up the courage to ask or it was never going to happen and today had to be the day. As we approached the park I popped the question as to whether we could stop and go into the park for sex. To my surprise she agreed. At that point my cock was bursting to come. I grabbed a blanket from the trunk, we climbed the gate and forced our way though the weeds. We found a small clearing under a tree with the roof of a house just visible through the branches. I spread the blanket and laid her down on it.
I first pulled off her pants - revealing her incredible black-haired bush that was trimmed nicely to the top of her legs. I then got her shirt and bra off and there she was in all her glory with her perky smallish tits ready to be felt. I laid her back and spread her legs with her knees up. She had medium sized perfect labia that opened slightly, naturally.
It took me seconds to get out of my clothes and I stroked my 6" cock in front of her while I admired her body.
She allowed me to finger her c*nt and I had three fingers up there as far as they would go and she was enjoying it. Her head was rolling and her eyes were closed as she felt my three fingers probe the whole inside of her fine c*nt. She was enjoying it more than I had ever seen her before and I've no idea whether it was the riskiness of the situation or not. The closest house was maybe a hundred feet away and there she was - flat on her back with her most private part on display and with my fingers buried to the hilt.
She rolled her eyes and moved her hips to my fingers slightly. Oh how I wished someone would walk past and see her in all her glory with her hairy c*nt fully on display.
Then I asked the question I'd wanted to ask for years as I always wanted a stranger to see her naked - "If someone walked by would you let them look at you right now?"
She just moaned, rolled her head and eyes and murmured "Hmm hmmm" meaning yes she would. That wasn't like her at all and I would have loved to find out whether she would or not. That would have been incredible - a stranger looking at her wide open c*nt while she was totally naked. I couldn't imagine anything I wanted more. I would have agreed to the right person fucking her as I watched.
I couldn't hold back any longer as my cock was about to blow without me touching it. I entered her wetness and it didn't take many strokes for me to explode my load inside her.
After we got cleaned up and dressed we continued the trip with not much said as to what just happened. I never did pluck up the nerve to ask if she was serious about letting a stranger look at her naked with legs wide open and knees in the air.
Old 02-19-2019, 10:46 AM

Thanked 56,988 Times in 2,192 Posts

This was at home, hardly unique. As our marriage wound down toward divorce, ex had become captivated by online game second life. Beyond creating a rich virtual world SL created a lot of romantic scenarios, leading the avitars to fuck. I walked into her office one morning on my way to work. Her avitar was bent over, giving her avitar friend a bj. By luck she was also bent over her desk, quietly fingering herself both on line and in real life. I stepped up behind her, lifted her night gown, encountering a very wet pussy, as SL could feel very real. I pulled my cock out and began rubbing it up and down her slit, then pushing all the way into her pussy. As I fucked her, I told her to tell he avitar friend what was happening. Using a voice link to him she began talking to him, telling him the she was getting fucked in real life as she was blowing him on SL. He got excited, telling her that he not only wanted to fuck her in real life, but wanted her ass too.

She had never been interested for anal sex, in fact other than a brief finger tip on a few occasions I had never done her anally. But she didn't object when I put my thumb in her ass and started talking myself to her avitar buddy over the voice link. She was fucking back on my cock and thumb, and making those pre orgasm sounds, when he asked that I fuck her ass in real life just as his avitar moved around to fuck her avitar from behind.

Again, she was not usually into anal, and really tensed up when I put my pussy juice lubed cock against her rosebud that had only been stretched by my thumb and began pushing into her ass. On the voice link she was describing to him how it felt, mostly painful until I got all the way into her, and then how it felt better and better, until she came and I came. She could be vocal during sex, and wad no less so as I fucked her formally virgin ass.

Over the voice link we was trying to get us to turn on the camera, his was up showing him jacking a very hard cock. He wanted to see us coupled cock to ass and her go ass to mouth on my cock. Unfortunately, she sort of came back to herself and cut off the SL session, and started griping at me fot invading her privacy on SL and for fucking her ass (as I said the marriage was headed down to divorce).

So ended a fuck and anal fuck in a place that doesn't even exist, even though it all occurred in my wifes office. There were a few more SL related adventures, including just fucking her after she got excited from being on line. And I think her SL buddy met her and got the real life anal that we had given him a cyber version of.

Lots of fun to be had in cyber land, that occasionally bleeds into real life.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:29 PM

Thanked 9,968 Times in 516 Posts

I had to look this one up. I posted it a couple years ago, but I thought it was worth re-posting in this thread:

This was our first trip to Hedonism, and our first "naked" trip anywhere. My wife up to this point was normally very prudish. Never sunbathed topless, only occasionally let me take nude photos of her, etc. For this trip however, she decided to let go of her inhibitions a bit. She said she'd try hanging out on the nude side, and maybe dressing a bit daring for the theme nights. She was very nervous about this trip though.

We get to the resort on Tuesday afternoon. Tuesday is naughty PJ night at the disco. After settling into our room, we decide to just bite the bullet and head to the nude side right away. She has no problem getting naked, seeing as everyone else there was. It seemed more out of place to actually wear anything on that side. We met up with a few people we "met" online prior the trip, through a message board. This helped with getting used to it, as we knew a few people we could talk to right off the bat. We hang out talking and having drinks, getting a bit buzzed, but not hammered.

After, we head to dinner to get some food in us, and then back to the room to change for the naughty PJ night at the disco. I had on very sheer boxers, and she put on a red and black corset that BARELY covered her nipples (you could see her areolas poking out) and a matching thong. I was instantly turned on. Her is my wife, who up to this point didn't like her shoulders bare on most occasions, heading out dancing practically naked. I could barely keep it down.

We get to the disco, have some drinks and start dancing. She is grinding all over me, front and back, with not a care in the world. Her boobs keep popping out of her corset, and she's just laugh and try to tuck them back in, most of the time failing. I'm groping her top to bottom. At this point she's got me so excited I'm at full mast now, and not caring who notices.

She finally gets to the point where apparently she can't take it anymore. She grabs me and drags me over to an areas of couches. She pushes me down on one of the couches, and pulls my boxers down, exposing my very hard cock to anyone watching (and there were more than a few watching). She then proceeds to go down fully on me, sucking my cock like she's never done before. Her tits have again fallen out of her corset, and her ass is bent over and up in the air from the angle she is sucking me at. I'm not sure what I was more excited about, the fact that she was blowing me in public, or that she was pretty much fully exposed and anyone could see her.

Just when I though I was about to explode, she turned it up even higher. She stops sucking me, and climbs on top of me, pushing her thong aside, and starts riding me right there on the couch. Her tits are bouncing in my face, and her wet pussy is fully exposed now, pumping up and down on my cock. I honestly don't think I lasted 10 seconds from the sensory overload, and came hard. At just about the same time, she arched her back, and came, moaning loudly.

As soon as we finished a small crowd who had gathered started cheering. My wife, who would have been mortified at even thinking about something like this just that morning, smiled at me slyly and said, "was that good for you?"" I answered "of course it was!"" She just said "good, because it's going to happen a lot this week". Then she got up, and headed to the bar to get a drink, to the applause of the many people who had gathered around. I just about came again just watching that happen.

Let's just say she's lost most of her inhibitions since then...
Old 02-20-2019, 10:48 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Applause!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
I had to look this one up. I posted it a couple years ago, but I thought it was worth re-posting in this thread:

This was our first trip to Hedonism, and our first "naked" trip anywhere. My wife up to this point was normally very prudish. Never sunbathed topless, only occasionally let me take nude photos of her, etc. For this trip however, she decided to let go of her inhibitions a bit. She said she'd try hanging out on the nude side, and maybe dressing a bit daring for the theme nights. She was very nervous about this trip though.

We get to the resort on Tuesday afternoon. Tuesday is naughty PJ night at the disco. After settling into our room, we decide to just bite the bullet and head to the nude side right away. She has no problem getting naked, seeing as everyone else there was. It seemed more out of place to actually wear anything on that side. We met up with a few people we "met" online prior the trip, through a message board. This helped with getting used to it, as we knew a few people we could talk to right off the bat. We hang out talking and having drinks, getting a bit buzzed, but not hammered.

After, we head to dinner to get some food in us, and then back to the room to change for the naughty PJ night at the disco. I had on very sheer boxers, and she put on a red and black corset that BARELY covered her nipples (you could see her areolas poking out) and a matching thong. I was instantly turned on. Her is my wife, who up to this point didn't like her shoulders bare on most occasions, heading out dancing practically naked. I could barely keep it down.

We get to the disco, have some drinks and start dancing. She is grinding all over me, front and back, with not a care in the world. Her boobs keep popping out of her corset, and she's just laugh and try to tuck them back in, most of the time failing. I'm groping her top to bottom. At this point she's got me so excited I'm at full mast now, and not caring who notices.

She finally gets to the point where apparently she can't take it anymore. She grabs me and drags me over to an areas of couches. She pushes me down on one of the couches, and pulls my boxers down, exposing my very hard cock to anyone watching (and there were more than a few watching). She then proceeds to go down fully on me, sucking my cock like she's never done before. Her tits have again fallen out of her corset, and her ass is bent over and up in the air from the angle she is sucking me at. I'm not sure what I was more excited about, the fact that she was blowing me in public, or that she was pretty much fully exposed and anyone could see her.

Just when I though I was about to explode, she turned it up even higher. She stops sucking me, and climbs on top of me, pushing her thong aside, and starts riding me right there on the couch. Her tits are bouncing in my face, and her wet pussy is fully exposed now, pumping up and down on my cock. I honestly don't think I lasted 10 seconds from the sensory overload, and came hard. At just about the same time, she arched her back, and came, moaning loudly.

As soon as we finished a small crowd who had gathered started cheering. My wife, who would have been mortified at even thinking about something like this just that morning, smiled at me slyly and said, "was that good for you?"" I answered "of course it was!"" She just said "good, because it's going to happen a lot this week". Then she got up, and headed to the bar to get a drink, to the applause of the many people who had gathered around. I just about came again just watching that happen.

Let's just say she's lost most of her inhibitions since then...
Now THAT was a hot story!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2019, 10:46 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Our soft-core version

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
This was our first trip to Hedonism, and our first "naked" trip anywhere. My wife up to this point was normally very prudish. Never sunbathed topless, only occasionally let me take nude photos of her, etc. For this trip however, she decided to let go of her inhibitions a bit. She said she'd try hanging out on the nude side, and maybe dressing a bit daring for the theme nights. ...........
.......... Tuesday is naughty PJ night at the disco. After settling into our room, we decide to just bite the bullet and head to the nude side right away. She has no problem getting naked, seeing as everyone else there was. It seemed more out of place to actually wear anything on that side. .................
..........and then back to the room to change for the naughty PJ night at the disco. I had on very sheer boxers, and she put on a red and black corset that BARELY covered her nipples (you could see her areolas poking out) and a matching thong. I was instantly turned on. Her is my wife, who up to this point didn't like her shoulders bare on most occasions, heading out dancing practically naked. .................
................ I'm not sure what I was more excited about, the fact that she was blowing me in public, or that she was pretty much fully exposed and anyone could see her.
................. to the applause of the many people who had gathered around. I just about came again just watching that happen. Let's just say she's lost most of her inhibitions since then...
Got to love Hedo Negril.!! That is ONE HOT transition for your wife!! fucking & sucking for the crowd! awesome!
.... Sounds much like our 1st trip to Hedo a LONG while back. AND for PJ night, we both wore nearly the same as you guys! Me with black filmy silk boxers, she in a pinkish silky thong-back sheer negligee.
..... BIG difference was, we were sucking and fucking afterwards with an audience of only one couple that we had just met, and who came back to our room with us. Of course they were soon doing the same with the wife and I watching and stroking each other. But swapping never seemed to be anyone's goal. This was to be followed by a bunch of other Hedo "experiences" I've mentioned here in the past.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2019, 04:10 PM

Thanked 9,968 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Got to love Hedo Negril.!! That is ONE HOT transition for your wife!! fucking & sucking for the crowd! awesome!
.... Sounds much like our 1st trip to Hedo a LONG while back. AND for PJ night, we both wore nearly the same as you guys! Me with black filmy silk boxers, she in a pinkish silky thong-back sheer negligee.
..... BIG difference was, we were sucking and fucking afterwards with an audience of only one couple that we had just met, and who came back to our room with us. Of course they were soon doing the same with the wife and I watching and stroking each other. But swapping never seemed to be anyone's goal. This was to be followed by a bunch of other Hedo "experiences" I've mentioned here in the past.
We've actually never been to Hedo II in Negril. Our home resort was Hedo III in Runaway Bay, which has sadly since closed. Haven't been back to the island since unfortunately. Man those were good times...
Old 02-23-2019, 04:35 PM

Thanked 1,058 Times in 93 Posts
Default Military transport bunk

Back in 83 I went out to work on a C-141b aircraft that was parked in the hazard row. It was 0100 and the plane had a load of explosives that would not be unloaded until morning. I climbed aboard to find the crew chief, a cute little buck sergeant trying to stay warm and unhappy at the world. I kept thinking of her and came back a little later with a cup of coffee for her. Next thing I know, we're in the crew bunk with me banging her doggy style, her pants pulled down to her knees. Was a great night for a young airman to f*ck a sergeant. She was a single mother and she scared me off from any follow-up. Ironically her fellow crew chiefs thought she was a lesbian.
Old 02-23-2019, 05:10 PM

Thanked 56,988 Times in 2,192 Posts

Was in the midst of an affair with a married co-worker. We had meeting a ski resort in winter, work am and evenings, ski afternoons. One late evening we wanted some alone time, but condos were crowded and affair was pretty hush hush, so we went for a walk. Got to being affectionate, but no private places and quite cold outside. Wound up going into hut where they stored garbage bins. It was cold enough that there wasn't much smell. When we tried to strip to fuck, it was too cold, so she gave me nice blow job and I reciprocated with my fingers in her pussy. Both returned to the condo, after our walk, and slept satisfied
Old 02-24-2019, 05:56 PM

Smile Hot and steamy!

My wife and I were at Harrison Hot Springs (that's in BC, Canada, aye) and were in the hot pool (adults only after 10:30) and we noticed there were at least two couples that appeared to be enjoying some sexual activities. After watching them for a few minutes we were thinking of nothing else and soon had the bottoms of our suits laying on the pool floor and my wife had her legs around my waist and my cock sunk deep in her pussy. Everything was hot, the pool was over 100F, and it wasn't long until we both came. After catching my breath I ducked under the water and retrieved our suits and we put them on and clung to each other enjoying the heat of the pool and the afterglow of sex. I happened to look at one of the couples that we had thought were having sex before, the guy caught my eye and gave me a wink! We spent the evening in the pool every day until we left. Great fun!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d

0m:51s