Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2024, 12:12 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default wife took the initiative

At the end of last week my dad and stepmom were in town for a weekend extended family get together. They stayed with us on Thursday and Friday until we all went to the party on Saturday. Thursday evening we sat around our living room talking before they went to bed. Lisa and I stayed up watching a little tv.

She and I were snuggling on the couch when she started to caress my cock through my jeans. When she got me hard she said I should take my jeans off. I said I'm not the only one who is going to be caught without pants. So Lisa stood up and with a smile took off her jeans and underwear. As I sat there staring at her pussy she asked why my jeans were still on. So off they came and as I sat back down Lisa got on her knees in front of me and took my dick in her mouth. I then pulled her up onto my lap and we began to kiss as my hands roamed over her ass and then gently over her pussy. With the way she was sitting her lips were already spread and I could feel her wetness. She then raised up and guided my cock inside of her as lowered back down.

I was very aware that my dad and stepmom were upstairs and the “danger” of getting caught was turning me on. As Lisa slowly rode me I really wanted her fully naked so I started to pull off her shirt. She helped by raising her arms and then took off her bra. Now I was able to caress her breasts as she continued to fuck me. I let one hand go down to find her clit. She kept a steady pace fucking me as I found a rhythm with her clit. It didn't take very long before she said she was getting close. Just before she her orgasm hit she kissed me and moaned into my mouth. She stopped rising and falling on my dick and just slammed down and grind herself on me. Then she froze as she enjoyed the sensations run through her body.

I gave her a moment to recover before moving my hands to her ass, getting her to grind on me again. Lisa started rising and falling on my dick again. She then whispered that she wanted me to spank her. I told her say it louder and she did in a normal talking level. I again said tell me what you want louder. In a raised voice she said I want you to spank my ass. I gave her a firm spank and asked is this want you want? She answered yes spank my ass. I gave her 5 firm ones in a row and she started fucking me harder and faster. I then gave her other cheek 5 hard swats before caressing both cheeks. She then said she was getting close again and that she wanted me to come inside her pussy. I felt my own orgasm approaching as Lisa's hit. She just kept saying fuck fuck fuck as she came. That was enough to push me over the edge as I her ass while filling her pussy. We sat like that for a few minutes just enjoying the moment. As Lisa's excitement lessened her boldness left her and she whispered “we weren't to loud were we?” I said we were fine and she only had one thing left to do. I dared her to go to our bedroom without getting dressed. She smiled and said ok let's go. We made it without incident.
Old 03-10-2024, 02:28 PM

Thanked 2,468 Times in 331 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
At the end of last week my dad and stepmom were in town for a weekend extended family get together. They stayed with us on Thursday and Friday until we all went to the party on Saturday. Thursday evening we sat around our living room talking before they went to bed. Lisa and I stayed up watching a little tv.

She and I were snuggling on the couch when she started to caress my cock through my jeans. When she got me hard she said I should take my jeans off. I said I'm not the only one who is going to be caught without pants. So Lisa stood up and with a smile took off her jeans and underwear. As I sat there staring at her pussy she asked why my jeans were still on. So off they came and as I sat back down Lisa got on her knees in front of me and took my dick in her mouth. I then pulled her up onto my lap and we began to kiss as my hands roamed over her ass and then gently over her pussy. With the way she was sitting her lips were already spread and I could feel her wetness. She then raised up and guided my cock inside of her as lowered back down.

I was very aware that my dad and stepmom were upstairs and the “danger” of getting caught was turning me on. As Lisa slowly rode me I really wanted her fully naked so I started to pull off her shirt. She helped by raising her arms and then took off her bra. Now I was able to caress her breasts as she continued to fuck me. I let one hand go down to find her clit. She kept a steady pace fucking me as I found a rhythm with her clit. It didn't take very long before she said she was getting close. Just before she her orgasm hit she kissed me and moaned into my mouth. She stopped rising and falling on my dick and just slammed down and grind herself on me. Then she froze as she enjoyed the sensations run through her body.

I gave her a moment to recover before moving my hands to her ass, getting her to grind on me again. Lisa started rising and falling on my dick again. She then whispered that she wanted me to spank her. I told her say it louder and she did in a normal talking level. I again said tell me what you want louder. In a raised voice she said I want you to spank my ass. I gave her a firm spank and asked is this want you want? She answered yes spank my ass. I gave her 5 firm ones in a row and she started fucking me harder and faster. I then gave her other cheek 5 hard swats before caressing both cheeks. She then said she was getting close again and that she wanted me to come inside her pussy. I felt my own orgasm approaching as Lisa's hit. She just kept saying fuck fuck fuck as she came. That was enough to push me over the edge as I her ass while filling her pussy. We sat like that for a few minutes just enjoying the moment. As Lisa's excitement lessened her boldness left her and she whispered “we weren't to loud were we?” I said we were fine and she only had one thing left to do. I dared her to go to our bedroom without getting dressed. She smiled and said ok let's go. We made it without incident.

Extremely hot low key event!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2024, 09:27 PM

Thanked 1,712 Times in 68 Posts
Default What Was Forgotten

Just a quick story, ish. Low key even for a low key thread, but I do find it a bit of thrill.

Years ago, my wife worked for a rather large corporation. Her duties required her to work as a kind of liaison between the administrative world and the technical field staff and production workers. She loved it. Didn't have a clue what went on on the other side of the office door to start, but did her best to fit in and make things work.

The Blue Collar guys went out of their way to take care of her. Not that they listened to much she suggested or tried to get them to implement. She learned lots of new words and phrases from them that weren't of much use in her usual world. Political correctness wasn't invented yet either. Enough preamble.

We were attending a retirement function for an employee of the company. It was a casual social kind of event. When we arrived, it was announced by loud shouts from a burly bunch of lads, that we would be joining them for the evening. It appeared by the empty bottles on the table that we must have been late getting there. Conversation was jovial and no subject appeared off limits. Someone made a comment to my wife and she replied that, she wouldn't want to bet on that. A voice from down the table said in a sneering way, I'll bet you wouldn't bet on anything again after... He was cut off by being pulled over in his chair. There was a brief commotion and some intense swearing. Things settled quickly and comments were directed at us about the lovely weather and questions about our family. My wife wife was quite pleased to talk about things like that, though she seemed a bit stressed.

The evening passed and all was forgotten. I asked a couple of the guys what the whole issue was about. The answers ranged from oh nothing, to work is work and stays at work. The best response or at least the one that stuck with me was that it was a bet, it was made and squared up and all in good fun it was.

I asked my wife later on if she could shed some light on the situation. She said she made a bet on something and was sure she would win. She didn't and had to make it good. I pressed a bit but then came that drop in room temperature that any husband knows means let it go.

A few days later I asked how much she lost. No answer but a glare. With a shrug I put the issue away in the Maybe Later Files.

The other day here at OCC, I got a message from a member letting me know he had used a photo of my wife in his album. Very nice of him I thought and I went to look at it. First time through the album I didn't notice my wife. Second time there she was. He did a good job fitting her into the theme. The caption really grabbed me and it woke this memory up. I guess it was one of the bet payment plans that ran through my mind back at the time. But seeing her and reading the caption was a thrill now.

Hey, not sure how many of you dragged your eyes over this whole thing. But I enjoyed telling my tale.
Old 03-14-2024, 08:19 AM

Thanked 2,484 Times in 199 Posts

Doctor's appointment today to check blood/urine test.
Female GP, female (very pretty) nurse.

"I just need to feel around your stomach is that ok?"
"Can you pop up on the bed and lift your shirt?"

I did as requested.

Could you unbutton your trousers and zip?

Doctor proceeded to check my stomach/ribs etc then without warning pulled my trousers and pants down to my knees exposing my flaccid cock and balls to her and the nurse. She proceeded to cup & squeeze my balls and feel down my cock before telling me she was going to retract my foreskin to check underneath.

I didn't have a chance to respond or protest before the act was done. She stepped back, leaving me exposed and said "We'll step out and let you get dressed" with the female nurse making eye contact with me and smiling as she backed out the bay.

So there you have it, not exactly sexy but the 1st women to see my cock in 20 years (not that there's much to see as I'm definitely a grower!). Just that moment where she grabbed my trousers and exposed me with indecent haste was thrilling once I got over the shock.

Reported this all back to my wife who found it hilarious.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2024, 04:34 PM

Thanked 2,468 Times in 331 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillwater View Post
Just a quick story, ish. Low key even for a low key thread, but I do find it a bit of thrill.

Years ago, my wife worked for a rather large corporation. Her duties required her to work as a kind of liaison between the administrative world and the technical field staff and production workers. She loved it. Didn't have a clue what went on on the other side of the office door to start, but did her best to fit in and make things work.

The Blue Collar guys went out of their way to take care of her. Not that they listened to much she suggested or tried to get them to implement. She learned lots of new words and phrases from them that weren't of much use in her usual world. Political correctness wasn't invented yet either. Enough preamble.

We were attending a retirement function for an employee of the company. It was a casual social kind of event. When we arrived, it was announced by loud shouts from a burly bunch of lads, that we would be joining them for the evening. It appeared by the empty bottles on the table that we must have been late getting there. Conversation was jovial and no subject appeared off limits. Someone made a comment to my wife and she replied that, she wouldn't want to bet on that. A voice from down the table said in a sneering way, I'll bet you wouldn't bet on anything again after... He was cut off by being pulled over in his chair. There was a brief commotion and some intense swearing. Things settled quickly and comments were directed at us about the lovely weather and questions about our family. My wife wife was quite pleased to talk about things like that, though she seemed a bit stressed.

The evening passed and all was forgotten. I asked a couple of the guys what the whole issue was about. The answers ranged from oh nothing, to work is work and stays at work. The best response or at least the one that stuck with me was that it was a bet, it was made and squared up and all in good fun it was.

I asked my wife later on if she could shed some light on the situation. She said she made a bet on something and was sure she would win. She didn't and had to make it good. I pressed a bit but then came that drop in room temperature that any husband knows means let it go.

A few days later I asked how much she lost. No answer but a glare. With a shrug I put the issue away in the Maybe Later Files.

The other day here at OCC, I got a message from a member letting me know he had used a photo of my wife in his album. Very nice of him I thought and I went to look at it. First time through the album I didn't notice my wife. Second time there she was. He did a good job fitting her into the theme. The caption really grabbed me and it woke this memory up. I guess it was one of the bet payment plans that ran through my mind back at the time. But seeing her and reading the caption was a thrill now.

Hey, not sure how many of you dragged your eyes over this whole thing. But I enjoyed telling my tale.

great story!! is it too much to ask which album? (and which pic?) ... at least the album if you want to maintain some anonymity
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2024, 01:17 PM

Thanked 1,743 Times in 117 Posts

My wife decided she needed a new bikini or two for the summer so we headed to a small boutique shop she likes. I’d normally sit something like that out but we had errands to run together so I got dragged along. The shop was empty except for the woman who runs it and another older couple. The man immediately noticed my wife and looked her way a few times. She had on a short denim skirt and a white blouse. She picked out a few bikinis and headed to the fitting room which was just a small cubby with a curtain that hung down to about a foot from the floor. A lump formed in my throat as I realized my wife would be naked soon just on the other side of the curtain from me and these other people. The woman of the other couple was making small talk with the shop owner and the man stood by bored. I watched as my wife slipped out of her shoes, and then her skirt came into view as she removed it. Followed by her black panties. She peeled them off over one foot at a time then presumably hung them up. I glanced to the man who was clearly watching but I didn’t make it known I saw that. Let him have a minor thrill for gosh sakes. The bikini bottoms went on then off. Then another on and off. Finally the panties slipped over her feet and after another few moments she emerged none the wiser that she had probably stirred something in this man’s crotch. Which was in turn stirring something in mine.
Old 04-09-2024, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cali View Post
My wife decided she needed a new bikini or two for the summer so we headed to a small boutique shop she likes. I’d normally sit something like that out but we had errands to run together so I got dragged along. The shop was empty except for the woman who runs it and another older couple. The man immediately noticed my wife and looked her way a few times. She had on a short denim skirt and a white blouse. She picked out a few bikinis and headed to the fitting room which was just a small cubby with a curtain that hung down to about a foot from the floor. A lump formed in my throat as I realized my wife would be naked soon just on the other side of the curtain from me and these other people. The woman of the other couple was making small talk with the shop owner and the man stood by bored. I watched as my wife slipped out of her shoes, and then her skirt came into view as she removed it. Followed by her black panties. She peeled them off over one foot at a time then presumably hung them up. I glanced to the man who was clearly watching but I didn’t make it known I saw that. Let him have a minor thrill for gosh sakes. The bikini bottoms went on then off. Then another on and off. Finally the panties slipped over her feet and after another few moments she emerged none the wiser that she had probably stirred something in this man’s crotch. Which was in turn stirring something in mine.
She didnt come out in the bikinis to show you and have everyone see?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mustardseed For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2024, 07:19 AM

Thanked 1,254 Times in 74 Posts
Default Summer in Norway

i had posted a small story about my wife getting ********** some 4 or 5 years back and it was deleted by the admin.
So now, after 4 or 5 years summer is back, and we are planning for a similar week out with 3 or 4 families. kids are all grown up.

He still eyes my wife. we are all neighbor's in a small town and know each other very well. My wife knows this kid since he was born.

4 years back, when we were all in a hut, we were all partying and everyone was drunk. The hut or the room doesnt have the basic electricity and no water supply. My wife is a hottie and once she is drunk she needs my shaft else she cant sleep. so once everyone was asleep my wife rubbed her ass against my shaft and i quickly slid her panties down and shoved it up her pussy. Didnt do much fucking, and we just laid in the same position for some 10 to 15min. any small moment can wake the kid up and everybody will know. with small moments i cummed inside her and she went back to sleep. after couple of hours i noticed the boy was touching her ass and feeling her breasts.

My cock suddenly sprang and i actually shut down my eyes feigning asleep. i know he was onto something but i just let it be and went back to sleep.

Fast forward all these years on several occassions he had a good view of my wife's breasts.

Last summer my wife confessed she had sex with the boy (18 years) and the boy had a big shaft. Now a days whenever i go to oslo (the capital) the boy sneeks in gives my wife a good fuck.

i have told my wife to take a pic of his cock inside her pussy so that i can share it here. Anyhow am waiting for this summer so that i will get her naked in the Room and other friend can also have a look at her ass and tits.

Last edited by Turtle; 04-11-2024 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Underage references removed
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to camflasher1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2024, 02:10 PM

Thanked 1,743 Times in 117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustardseed View Post
She didnt come out in the bikinis to show you and have everyone see?
lol no. But that would’ve been fun!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2024, 04:20 PM

Thanked 5,829 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cali View Post
lol no. But that would’ve been fun!
I’m in the camp with mustardseed. I’m devious. I would have asked my wife to come out and let me see. She might have only done it once, when she realized the other guy was watching. But that one time would have been worth it.

It would have fueled some fun play back at home about him watching her take her panties off and modeling the bikini.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s