Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2018, 09:49 AM

Thanked 16,285 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazkaz View Post
You would swim to her house? How far did you have to swim?
Lol, I had a friend who grew up on a long, narrow lake. He would literally swim/canoe to his friends' houses all the time because the road would add a few miles!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2018, 02:47 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Me too...kinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Lol, I had a friend who grew up on a long, narrow lake. He would literally swim/canoe to his friends' houses all the time because the road would add a few miles!
This may be off topic, but this reminds me of an incident I haven't thought of in a LONG time! (So, if you'll all indulge me...)

An old girlfriend and I did (sort of) the same thing...

When I was alot younger and still living with my parents, I used to camp out often on the weekends and when she could, my girlfriend would sneak away and join me. Well, one really warm summer night we were camping in a clearing in the woods behind my parent's house. We couldn't sleep so we decided to take advantage of the bright moomlight and take a walk to a pond we knew of. It was a bright full moon, so we didn't even need flashlights. The local kids used the pond as a swimming hole but it was actually an old quarry. It wasn't very wide but it was pretty long. It had a sandy area on one side that we used as a beach and an old dirt road on the other side.

We got to the pond hot and sweaty and decided to go skinny-dipping. So we stripped out of our clothes, left them on the beach and were enjoying the cool water. We were just screwing around, swimming, splashing and wrestling with each other when we thought we heard voices in the woods behind the beach. Soon, we saw flashlights coming our way too.

Unbeknownst to us, there had been a serious hit-and-run accident and a police chase on a nearby road. The driver had crashed and run into the woods nearby and the police were searching for him. We didn't know what was going on, but we knew there were police coming out of the woods and we didn't want to get caught together naked, for reasons I won't mention here.

Anyway, the only way to avoid the police was to abandon our clothes and swim quietly to the other side. Like I said, the pond wasn't very wide, but it was long enough that by the time they had worked their way around the pond, we were long gone, lol.

We ended up walking naked through the woods about a mile to my buddy's house and spent the rest of the night in his backyard in a screen shed. We had no idea what the police were doing in the woods but we were too worked up and nervous to sleep so after a few hours we carefully made our way back to the pond and were able to retrieve our clothes, which we found undisturbed right where we'd left them!

I know, not a very sexy story but it was a fun memory! Thanks for reminding me!
Old 10-09-2018, 10:35 PM

Cape Cod some years back: The wife and I took a day-trip to the beach and were frustrated because the nude beach we had visited in the past was unreachable due to extreme parking regulations.
1)... So we end up at a beach closer to Provincetown, called "Race Point Beach". LOVE race point. you should see it during a storm....Ptown is pretty tolerant sexually and has a large Gay population
.2)we were not far from a Lifeguard stand, and they didn't react...lifeguards don't mind nudity, and usually ONLY react when someone b*tches..
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to romikk32 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2018, 08:52 AM

Thanked 16,285 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
This may be off topic, but this reminds me of an incident I haven't thought of in a LONG time! (So, if you'll all indulge me...)

An old girlfriend and I did (sort of) the same thing...

When I was alot younger and still living with my parents, I used to camp out often on the weekends and when she could, my girlfriend would sneak away and join me. Well, one really warm summer night we were camping in a clearing in the woods behind my parent's house. We couldn't sleep so we decided to take advantage of the bright moomlight and take a walk to a pond we knew of. It was a bright full moon, so we didn't even need flashlights. The local kids used the pond as a swimming hole but it was actually an old quarry. It wasn't very wide but it was pretty long. It had a sandy area on one side that we used as a beach and an old dirt road on the other side.

We got to the pond hot and sweaty and decided to go skinny-dipping. So we stripped out of our clothes, left them on the beach and were enjoying the cool water. We were just screwing around, swimming, splashing and wrestling with each other when we thought we heard voices in the woods behind the beach. Soon, we saw flashlights coming our way too.

Unbeknownst to us, there had been a serious hit-and-run accident and a police chase on a nearby road. The driver had crashed and run into the woods nearby and the police were searching for him. We didn't know what was going on, but we knew there were police coming out of the woods and we didn't want to get caught together naked, for reasons I won't mention here.

Anyway, the only way to avoid the police was to abandon our clothes and swim quietly to the other side. Like I said, the pond wasn't very wide, but it was long enough that by the time they had worked their way around the pond, we were long gone, lol.

We ended up walking naked through the woods about a mile to my buddy's house and spent the rest of the night in his backyard in a screen shed. We had no idea what the police were doing in the woods but we were too worked up and nervous to sleep so after a few hours we carefully made our way back to the pond and were able to retrieve our clothes, which we found undisturbed right where we'd left them!

I know, not a very sexy story but it was a fun memory! Thanks for reminding me!
Very sexy, and definitely one of those stories you will be more and more proud to share as time marches on!

I have lots and lots of not-funny-then-but-hilarious-now stories from my time with my ridiculously crazy best friend. But we were 13-17 years old so I can't share them here.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2018, 09:06 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by romikk32
Cape Cod some years back: The wife and I took a day-trip to the beach and were frustrated because the nude beach we had visited in the past was unreachable due to extreme parking regulations.
That was probably Long Nook Beach in Truro. Tried to get in there several years ago but the very limited parking is reserved for town residents or renters in the town. Just looked on google maps - satellite view and there has been a tremendous amount of beach errosion. There were houses between the parking lot and the beach when I was there... not any more. The storms over the past several winters have been particularly brutal on that coast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romikk32
1)... So we end up at a beach closer to Provincetown, called "Race Point Beach". LOVE race point. you should see it during a storm....Ptown is pretty tolerant sexually and has a large Gay population
.2)we were not far from a Lifeguard stand, and they didn't react...lifeguards don't mind nudity, and usually ONLY react when someone b*tches..
Need to get back to the Cape before it errodes away!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2018, 09:09 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Very sexy, and definitely one of those stories you will be more and more proud to share as time marches on!

I have lots and lots of not-funny-then-but-hilarious-now stories from my time with my ridiculously crazy best friend. But we were 13-17 years old so I can't share them here.
Those stories might fall into the "when I was younger" category without specificity as to year...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2018, 02:31 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Yup...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Those stories might fall into the "when I was younger" category without specificity as to year...
Exactly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2018, 02:42 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default BIG trouble in Cape Cod beaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by romikk32 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
That was probably Long Nook Beach in Truro. Tried to get in there several years ago but the very limited parking is reserved for town residents or renters in the town. Just looked on google maps - satellite view and there has been a tremendous amount of beach errosion. There were houses between the parking lot and the beach when I was there... not any more. The storms over the past several winters have been particularly brutal on that coast.
................Need to get back to the Cape before it errodes away!
Glad to see my original (2 yr. old) post about the wife at Cape Cod had been resurrected!

But there is more bad news about Cape Cod.
Mid August 2018 a guy was chomped up pretty good by a SHARK on Long Nook beach, but luckily he survived.
Mid September 2018, another guy was attacked, and sadly, he did NOT survive. I did not catch the name of which particular beach. But as I understand it, all beaches in the area were shut down. I believe they suspect the old scenario of a shark mistaking a swimmer for a seal.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2018, 01:22 PM

Thanked 1,718 Times in 317 Posts

Wierd one, I was in Benidorm last summer , lots of tits and amazing bodies wearing next to nothing on show on the beach all day. Me and a friend then gasping for a beer decided to head to a bar for a drink, no change there. Got to this bar and this really stacked up Brit was serving, I ordered the the round and as I was picking up drinks she bent down as she had dropped some money on the floor. The whale tail become obvious and at least 2 inches of ass. She noticed me looking and pulled her pants up straight away, she gave me a funny look, but then said she does not normally work there she is an au pair and was doing a favour for a friend. She seemed really shocked at what she had shown and genuinely embarrassed. I was made up after all I had seen on the beach during the afternoon, that a little thing like this could get me hard and I hoped she would stay. Went back the same bar a few more times over the holiday , but no sign of her.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2018, 04:28 PM

Thanked 5,141 Times in 246 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Glad to see my original (2 yr. old) post about the wife at Cape Cod had been resurrected!

But there is more bad news about Cape Cod.
Mid August 2018 a guy was chomped up pretty good by a SHARK on Long Nook beach, but luckily he survived.
Mid September 2018, another guy was attacked, and sadly, he did NOT survive. I did not catch the name of which particular beach. But as I understand it, all beaches in the area were shut down. I believe they suspect the old scenario of a shark mistaking a swimmer for a seal.
The fatal attack this summer was at Newcomb Hollow.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SandyM For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s