Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2022, 08:11 PM

Thanked 1,718 Times in 317 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinworm View Post
After three busy days of easter egg hunts and family gatherings monday was finally ours to do as we pleased so just planned a relaxing day at home doing as little as possible , we were all just lounging around in pj's and nightshirts as none of us could actually be bothered to get dressed , my wifes nightshirt was like a t shirt kind of style that finished a couple of inches below her bum cheeks , around 11 o'clock there is a knock on the door and its our neighbour the old boy from next door who has locked himself out again !! i open the door and usher him in as he sits down on the couch my wife offers him a cup of tea so i go and make him one , when i came back into the living room my wife was stood about two or three feet in front him now holding our daughter and deep in chat , as my wife turned her head to talk to me i noticed he dropped his gaze from her face to quite low almost staring and noticed he was doing this quite regularly , i did think to myself hes looking at her legs but as i got closer and bent down to put his tea on the little table realised what he was looking at , i assume when my wife had picked our daughter up she had caused the front of her nightshirt to come up a few inches and was obviously very unaware she was giving our neighbour a great full on view of her trimmed dark pubes and pussy lips three feet in front of his face , as i put his tea down we briefly made eye contact a couple of times as he realised i now knew what he was doing although i said nothing , he got about another minute or two viewing time before my wife had to put our daughter down restoring her modesty and the normality in the room , after his tea i grabbed the spare set of keys and let him in his front door and just as i turned to leave he put his hand on my shoulder and said "thankyou for not saying anything i really ....." at which point my daughter had come out to join us and interupted him , he just looked down at her and then back at me and said " can you pop in when you get 5 mins " . Im still yet to find out what he wanted to say but very intrigued to do so!!!
He is probably going to put you in his will as a way of saying thanks 😀😀
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2022, 08:25 PM

Thanked 1,593 Times in 285 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic View Post
He is probably going to put you in his will as a way of saying thanks 😀😀
i did actually find out today what it was he wanted to say but not sure if i should start another thread as i dont want to hijack this one
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2022, 05:04 AM

Thanked 5,829 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
i did actually find out today what it was he wanted to say but not sure if i should start another thread as i dont want to hijack this one
Definitely want to know. If not here, let us know where the new thread is.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2022, 02:08 AM

Thanked 1,680 Times in 81 Posts
Default Swings and slides

I have a 2 years old daughter, and I must confess that all too often I have used her to disguise my exhibitionism as if I just were an "oblivious mother".

Here in Spain, we use to go to the swings and slides park in the afternoon. Almost every day, there are the same children there, with their parents.

Now in summer, I use to wear low cut t-shirts, to cope with the heat. It' s a normal cleavage, nothing really conspicuous. However, the key issue is that I always wear an oversized bra: when I bend over to help my daughter, my nipples are on full display!!

Some days, I just wear a summer dress without a bra. Lots of nipslips, too

I only do it infront of the fathers, not with the mothers. There are lots of fathers every day, but I use to talk a lot with three of them. I do relish the attention

The other day, my husband took a video of me playing naively with my daughter infront of them. My titties were in full display for my friends!!

I made him fuck me at night watching it
Old 06-18-2022, 01:13 PM

Default Naturist lake

rsghbb story reminds me about something 20 years ago.

Nearby it was an official naturist lake with a excellent playground for children. Only parents and chirldren where allowed there. My child enjoyed playing there, I was more an less the only father there, the other parents was mothers.

They tried their best to turn me on. When you play with children there is alot of bending, but all mothers where always bending with there asses towards me. They where not in a hurry to stand up and made sure that I had a good look.

I have never seen so many open asses, off cause they did it on purpose, they could have easyliy been sitting down in stead of bending down. I think we all had a good fuck when we got home to our spouses, same as rsghbb.

rsghbb I think you would have enjoyed this place?
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to wellness For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2022, 01:41 PM

Default Summer Breeze

It was sunny and breezy on the south coast today and a young mum took her young child out for a trip. She was a little over five feet tall with short black hair and what looked like significantly large titties under her blue and white sundress. As she bent down to pick up her child a playful gust raised her dress well up above her waist. She knew it was happening but couldn’t stop it. Lavender coloured cotton economy panties revealed!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Amos Quito For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2022, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amos Quito View Post
It was sunny and breezy on the south coast today and a young mum took her young child out for a trip. She was a little over five feet tall with short black hair and what looked like significantly large titties under her blue and white sundress. As she bent down to pick up her child a playful gust raised her dress well up above her waist. She knew it was happening but couldn’t stop it. Lavender coloured cotton economy panties revealed!
mmmm do love the sound of her cotton knickers !!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2022, 04:15 PM

Quote:
mmmm do love the sound of her cotton knickers !!
Oh indeed, when you see cotton economy panties is when you know you’ve seen what you aren’t meant to see! And I saw everything below her bra. And she knew I’d seen her.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amos Quito For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2022, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amos Quito View Post
Oh indeed, when you see cotton economy panties is when you know you’ve seen what you aren’t meant to see! And I saw everything below her bra. And she knew I’d seen her.
I think a lot of women wear those exact type of knickers under their every day skirts and dresses my wife included and have to say cotton knickers like those that young mum was wearing are my fav kind of knickers and certainly sounds like the view was amazing that i can almost picture it
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2022, 02:08 PM

Thanked 1,743 Times in 117 Posts

Had a moment last weekend that reminded me of this thread.

My wife and I were staying at a condo complex in Mexico. Not a high rise apartment building but a series of small townhomes with lush landscaping in between. Our back patio was very private with thick bushes around it but not all of them were. From the lounge chair on our patio I could look out across a lawn and into several condos that ranged from maybe 50-100 feet away. I didn’t see any sights by peeking into the condos in the evening as I hoped but one afternoon I was out having my first cocktail of the day and reading when I heard kids being loud. Across the way a mother and two children were on the patio obviously having just returned from the beach. She brushed sand off the kids and hurried them into the condo where presumably Dad would take over getting them cleaned up.

What happened next was very hot as I’m quite the fan of non-sexual nudity. The woman was early 30s. Dark black hair, but in decent shape. She was pretty. We had smiled at each other in passing earlier on the trip. She was now wearing a blue one piece swimsuit. She started to brush sand off herself with a towel but then without hesitation, she peeled the straps down exposing her large C cup, maybe D cup breasts with dark red nipples. I nearly choked on my drink. I sat still and quiet as she peeled it the rest of the way down to her ankles and stepped out of it. She wrung it out and d****d it over the chair. She stood there with her big black bush and tits exposed. At this point she glanced around the courtyard. She couldn’t see me though. Then she turned and I watched her dimpled, yet nicely shaped butt disappear into the condo.

I’m curious if that glance around was because she wanted to be seen or if as this thread suggests the maternal aspect of life just puts sex on the back burner. Too busy, tired, stressed from the kids to care if anyone sees your naked body.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016